PDA

View Full Version : Truth be Told

Tasuki_Civic
06-14-2006, 12:23 PM
so i got e-mailed this

# True or False: Jaleel White will never play Urkel again?
True. Jaleel says he is interested in working behind the camera and wants to establish himself to the world that he is not Steve Urkel. He has even gone on to quote that he would rather "commit suicide" than to play another character like Urkel again, which probably what started the Jaleel White suicide rumor (see next question).

# True or False: Jaleel White committed suicide after Family Matters ended?
False. Jaleel White just finished work on a series for UPN and has other projects he has been working on since Family Matters ended. He is not dead.

Is your question missing? If you don't see it here, ask it at [email protected]

Ran
06-14-2006, 12:40 PM
Wasn't this same story posted just a few days ago? :confused:

dereksi
06-14-2006, 12:42 PM
so its a repost?

Tasuki_Civic
06-14-2006, 12:45 PM
its not a story but face.....

B16a2 Civic
06-14-2006, 12:46 PM
huh?

dereksi
06-14-2006, 12:50 PM
its not a story but face.....
face? :confused:

SwurvinIn
06-14-2006, 12:59 PM
R-E-P-O-S-T

Tasuki_Civic
06-14-2006, 01:07 PM
who cares if its a repost....... if it is dont post and jus leave. its not worth keep buming is it?

Tasuki_Civic
06-14-2006, 01:08 PM
face? :confused:

butt face............i forgot the the other t

dereksi
06-14-2006, 01:09 PM
Lol

TRINI4LIFE
06-14-2006, 01:09 PM
Did someone say face :rly: :goodjob:

Tasuki_Civic
06-14-2006, 01:14 PM
Did someone say face :rly: :goodjob:

meeeeeeeeeeee ~ raising hand~

TRINI4LIFE
06-14-2006, 01:17 PM
meeeeeeeeeeee ~ raising hand~

Mudda Kunt!!!!! ~Jumps up and down~ Me first, me first. :D

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 01:20 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wapanese

^^^ That's exactly what you are.

Tasuki_Civic
06-14-2006, 01:23 PM

^
LIRL :lmfao:

Tasuki_Civic
06-14-2006, 01:25 PM

Im not white you dumb fuck :lmfao:

Tasuki_Civic
06-14-2006, 01:26 PM
gunn_bleu is racsit as hell

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 01:26 PM
^
LIRL :lmfao:

I thought it was funny too. And it doesn't matter what your skin color is, you're still not a fucking asian. Do you dress up for conventions, too?

Scrilla
06-14-2006, 01:27 PM
hmm...

Tasuki_Civic
06-14-2006, 01:28 PM
i think this thing needs to be closed. its worthless even when i posted that shit about urkle i was jus bored. and this cat dumb fuck i mean gunn bleu is crazy

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 01:29 PM
hmm...

Yeah, it's true. I stick around on IA.COM now while I'm at work just to harass the shit out of people.

=( But I get my photoshop and photography done so fast... I can't help it.

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 01:29 PM
i think this thing needs to be closed. its worthless even when i posted that shit about urkle i was jus bored. and this cat dumb fuck i mean gunn bleu is crazy

I don't even know which part of that was the official "cut-down". Wtf?

Tasuki_Civic
06-14-2006, 01:31 PM
I thought it was funny too. And it doesn't matter what your skin color is, you're still not a fucking asian. Do you dress up for conventions, too?

lol you racsit bastard. lol learn when to shut up your makin yourself look stupid cause you dont know what your talkin about. its a got damn anime name!! lol look it up. like you told me. Google it dumb fuck

Tasuki_Civic
06-14-2006, 01:32 PM
Yeah, it's true. I stick around on IA.COM now while I'm at work just to harass the shit out of people.

=( But I get my photoshop and photography done so fast... I can't help it.

hey Dumb Fuck i think your doing a terrible job. and if your on IA enough then you would know i dont talk about being asain or act like it.

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 01:33 PM
lol you racsit bastard. lol learn when to shut up your makin yourself look stupid cause you dont know what your talkin about. its a got damn anime name!! lol look it up. like you told me. Google it dumb fuck

Whore. I know what the fuck Tasuki is. I watch anime, but you don't see me creating handles with fucking Eastern subtexts, do you?

I bet you hang out at the fucking .JP shop in Downtown Atlanta, waiting for the Chocolate Pocky shipment to arrive so you can go to third period and show all of the cool kids that you're multi-cultural.

KAWWAAAAAAIIII.

Blow me.

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 01:35 PM
hey Dumb Fuck i think your doing a terrible job. and if your on IA enough then you would know i dont talk about being asain or act like it.

I'm not on IA enough, bitch. I just started whoring the lounge like three days ago, after a few years hiatus.

I'll make sure, however, to give you shit from now on, though. Nappy-head ass runt.

Tasuki_Civic
06-14-2006, 01:35 PM
Whore. I know what the fuck Tasuki is. I watch anime, but you don't see me creating handles with fucking Eastern subtexts, do you?

I bet you hang out at the fucking .JP shop in Downtown Atlanta, waiting for the Chocolate Pocky shipment to arrive so you can go to third period and show all of the cool kids that you're multi-cultural.

KAWWAAAAAAIIII.

Blow me.

uuuh yeeeea ok maaan whatever you say..... :confused: ....peronaly Dumb Fuck i think you have a problem ~ looks at you wierd and leaves~

Tasuki_Civic
06-14-2006, 01:36 PM
I'm not on IA enough, bitch. I just started whoring the lounge like three days ago, after a few years hiatus.

I'll make sure, however, to give you shit from now on, though. Nappy-head ass runt.

LIRL!!!

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 01:36 PM
uuuh yeeeea ok maaan whatever you say..... :confused: ....peronaly Dumb Fuck i think you have a problem ~ looks at you wierd and leaves~

I'm the one with the problem? And you're posting physical actions through text on a fucking message board?

Tasuki_Civic
06-14-2006, 01:39 PM
I'm the one with the problem? And you're posting physical actions through text on a fucking message board?

LIRL!! you must be really bored Dumb Fuck. its ok your makin me laugh.

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 01:40 PM
LIRL!! you must be really bored Dumb Fuck. its ok your makin me laugh.

I think I've already stated that I'm horribly bored... but, you're calling me dumb?

Seriously, put down the fucking hoagie, heffer, and pick up a book.