PDA

View Full Version : Man Kills Brother Over Chicken

Ran
06-14-2006, 12:00 PM
Old News
http://www.shortnews.com/shownews.cfm?id=54706&CFID=3608098&CFTOKEN=83058546

Marcus Williams, 21, was charged with murder for the death of his 17-year-old brother Michael Williams. Supposedly Michael returned to their house with some chicken and the older brother took some of his chicken without asking. The two fought and then after the fight, Marcus allegedly got a knife from the kitchen and stabbed his little brother. His little brother died at the hospital shortly afterwards.

"Iz dat some chikins?!"

:lmfao:

Repost Squintz
06-14-2006, 12:01 PM
wow..... now thatz ghetto

BABY J
06-14-2006, 12:01 PM
Musta been Popeye's, or KFC extra crunchy!!

The Golden Child
06-14-2006, 02:35 PM
wtf stupid ass people ..

fight club
06-14-2006, 02:37 PM
buahahahaha. my comments will stop at the laughing.

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 02:56 PM
It's nothing new. I've seen hobbits kill over shiny rings before. Cruel Cruel middle-earth we live in.

BABY J
06-14-2006, 02:58 PM
KFC --> KILL For our Chicken

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 02:58 PM
I'm going to take a guess and say that they were black people?

EJ25RUN
06-14-2006, 03:00 PM
i can hear Huey Freeman now.

"A nigga moment"

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 03:03 PM
LMFAO.

Seriously though.

Straight up nigga moment.

BABY J
06-14-2006, 03:08 PM
I'm going to take a guess and say that they were black people?

**rounds up the fellas**

White people don't eat chicken?

fight club
06-14-2006, 03:09 PM
**rounds up the fellas**

we do, but it isnt as serious LOL j/p

Ran
06-14-2006, 03:09 PM
**rounds up the fellas**

White people don't eat chicken?They eat it, but they don't kill each other over it. God forbid a biscuit show up.

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 03:10 PM
**rounds up the fellas**

Shut the fuck up. Don't turn it into a racial debate. Niggas kill niggas over chicken, and some times Arabian people.

BABY J
06-14-2006, 03:11 PM
They eat it, but they don't kill each other over it. God forbid a biscuit show up.

Troo, troo... or a parking space. LMAO!!!

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 03:13 PM
I think he meant niggas killing niggas over chicken AND a biscuit.

BABY J
Shut the fuck up. Don't turn it into a racial debate. Niggas kill niggas over chicken, and some times Arabian people.

So I'm guessing you can't pick up my sarcasm... and I DEF can't pick up if you are getting slick at the mouth or joking w/ your STFU comment. I will assume you are just being cute... for your pwn safety.

gunn_bleu
LMFAO. Safety.

I can't BELIEVE there's still e-thugs around here. Wtf.

Hondasi
06-14-2006, 03:15 PM
man that must be some good chicken to die for lmao

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 03:15 PM
Might've had a massacre on your hands if there was watermelon or a forty ounce involved.

The Golden Child
06-14-2006, 03:16 PM
* popcorn *

BABY J
06-14-2006, 03:16 PM
man that must be some good chicken to die for lmao

Instead of --> it's finger lickin' good...

"It's Brother Killin' Good"

The Golden Child
06-14-2006, 03:17 PM
Might've had a massacre on your hands if there was watermelon or a forty ounce involved.

that was uncalled for ..

id like to say theres a RACISE on board ..

Ran
06-14-2006, 03:18 PM
Bolded and enlarged a typo. Nice. :lmao:

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 03:19 PM
that was uncalled for ..

id like to say theres a RACISE on board ..

LMFAO. Bold ass typo. Take that shit elsewhere.

Don't hate because I'm telling the truth.

The Golden Child
06-14-2006, 03:19 PM
Bolded and enlarged a typo. Nice. :lmao:

no its IA's word for racist ..

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 03:20 PM
no its IA's word for racist ..

Thanks for promoting ignorance.

The Golden Child
06-14-2006, 03:22 PM
uh huh whatever im just surprised baby_j has not made a thread for you ..

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 03:23 PM
uh huh whatever im just surprised baby_j has not made a thread for you ..

What the fuck? Made a thread for me? What the fuck is that going to do to me?

Baby_J... please... don't make a thread on Import Atlanta for me. Who knows what might come of it?

Shut the fuck up and get off of his baby-sized nuts.

The Golden Child
06-14-2006, 03:25 PM
yea yea for some one to say theres e-thugs on board i assume you would be in that category also ..

Z33_kid
06-14-2006, 03:26 PM
ahaha wow thts funny but messd up for some chicken must of been good

The Golden Child
06-14-2006, 03:27 PM
internet = serious business

go take a nap little boy ..
my post i made were sarcasm ..
believe it or not if i wanted things to get ugly ..
i would but i dont have time to waste my precious air on losers ..
i dont take the internet serious but face to face things will get ugly ..
so just for your safety and mine ill be the man and end it now ..

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 03:28 PM
internet = serious business

go take a nap little boy ..
my post i made were sarcasm ..
believe it or not if i wanted things to get ugly ..
i would but i dont have time to waste my precious air on losers ..
i dont take the internet serious but face to face things will get ugly ..
so just for your safety and mine ill be the man and end it now ..

You obviously don't want to waste your precious time educating your fucking self, either.

What the fuck is it with this "safety" shit? Who the fuck do you young men think you are? The fucking IA.COM Mafia?

TheSnail
06-14-2006, 03:30 PM
Black People = kill over chicken

White people = kill over internet argument.

The Golden Child
06-14-2006, 03:31 PM
You obviously don't want to waste your precious time educating your fucking self, either.

What the fuck is it with this "safety" shit? Who the fuck do you young men think you are? The fucking IA.COM Mafia?

bahaha young men look son ..
if your taking all this shit serious ..
please move your arrow to your top right corner and click the red x ..
i have no beef with you or anyone on board ..
so keep you dick tucked between your legs homie ..

1439/2000
Musta been Popeye's, or KFC extra crunchy!!

Judging from your avatar, I'd say you were black. Judging from that comment, I'd say otherwise.

Extra crunchy? What the fuck is that? The colonel would stab your ass. It's CRISPY. Any brother would know that.

The Golden Child

LIRL !!!

wheres the internet sig about being serious ??

1439/2000
06-14-2006, 03:32 PM

lol wow +1

gunn_bleu
bahaha young men look son ..
if your taking all this shit serious ..
please move your arrow to your top right corner and click the red x ..
i have no beef with you or anyone on board ..
so keep you dick tucked between your legs homie ..

Then shut the fuck up and stop posting in this thread. You're contradicting your earlier post, idiot.

The Golden Child
Judging from your avatar, I'd say you were black. Judging from that comment, I'd say otherwise.

Extra crunchy? What the fuck is that? The colonel would stab your ass. It's CRISPY. Any brother would know that.

werd ^

The Golden Child
06-14-2006, 03:36 PM
Then shut the fuck up and stop posting in this thread. You're contradicting your earlier post, idiot.

and .. just move on blow some steam by chugging down a " old e "

im just having fun ..

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 03:37 PM
What the FUCK is an "old e". Seriously, though.

Go spend your hard-earned Burger King bucks on some more shiny trinkets to wear around your neck.

My bad--

Or some extra crispy honey barbecue wings.

BABY J
06-14-2006, 03:41 PM
You obviously don't want to waste your precious time educating your fucking self, either...

You want to discuss education... I see.

1. I hate Georgia.. And most of it's natives. Viva California.
--> That'd be improper use of an ellipses. In fact, it's not even an ellipses!! :eye:
--> When you DO use an ellipses (...) it is not necessary to capitalize the first letter of the first word following the ellipses.

2. I hate Georgia.. And most of it's natives. Viva California.
--> Unless it's code for "I AM STUPID" that is not a word.

When I said "I am assuming you were being cute for safety's sake", I meant it. In essence, that should have ended the "discussion" before it got out of hand. Make no mistake about it... an e-thug I am not. I am a 1st degree in JKD w/ more guns than I have fingers. I do not expect you to respect that, in fact... PLEASE don't. If I can handle 3 Iraq's and 2 Afghanistan's I can definitely handle one idiot who has NO CLUE who he is smarting off at. Unless you want to call me at 678-516-2755 and set up a meet so we can move said "e-thuggin'" to the real world, I have no further comments Pumpkin.

**back to the thread**

I wonder what the HELL that guy was thinking as he grabbed the knife and went lookin' for his brother. I mean SERIOUSLY --> "I am gonna KILL this mutha fucka over that leg and thigh!" doesn't immediately come to mind. Craziness.

BABY J
06-14-2006, 03:42 PM
LIRL !!!

wheres the internet sig about being serious ??

What pic? LOL.

BABY J
06-14-2006, 03:45 PM

**Returns "Honorary Black Dude" card back to the registration office.**

**mumbles to myself, kicking rocks w/ my head down on the way home**

I'ma failure. :( I ALWAYS fuck it up!! I NEVER get to be black!! FIRST it was a white girlfriend and now this!! SHEESH --> wait, that's a white word... I mean DAYUM GINA DAYUM!!!!!

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 03:47 PM
[QUOTE=gunn_bleu]You obviously don't want to waste your precious time educating your fucking self, either... [QUOTE]

You want to discuss education... I see.

1. I hate Georgia.. And most of it's natives. Viva California.
--> That'd be improper use of an ellipses. In fact, it's not even an ellipses!! :eye:
--> When you DO use an ellipses (...) it is not necessary to capitalize the first letter of the first word following the ellipses.

2. I hate Georgia.. And most of it's natives. Viva California.
--> Unless it's code for "I AM STUPID" that is not a word.

When I said "I am assuming you were being cute for safety's sake", I meant it. In essence that ended the "discussion" before it got out of hand. Make no mistake about it... an e-thug I am not. I am a 1st degree in JKD w/ more guns than I have fingers. I do not expect you to respect that, in fact... PLEASE don't. If I can handle 3 Iraq's and 2 Afghanistan's I can definitely handle one idiot who has NO CLUE who he is smarting off at. Unless you want to call me at 678-516-2755 and set up a meet so we can move said "e-thuggin'" to the real world, I have no further comments Pumpkin.

**back to the thread**

I wonder what the HELL that guy was thinking as he grabbed the knife and went lookin' for his brother. I mean SERIOUSLY --> "I am gonna KILL this mutha fucka over that leg and thigh!" doesn't immediately come to mind. Craziness.

You should learn a bit more about how the net works before you attempt to correct any of my short-comings. The ' is actually code that represents the apostrophe... or " ' " if you don't know what that word means. I know, some of us are "visual learners".

And who the fuck gives a shit what kind of "guns" you have? Aside that, who you can beat up, or who you THINK you are? You're in front of one glowing screen, and I'm across the country in front of another. If you aren't taking me seriously, don't go passing out your phone number and threats. Say your piece and sign the fuck off.

I can tell you what he was thinking... nothing. Because, niggas don't think before they act.

By-the-by: Took you long enough to spell check your shit. You spent five minutes typing that fucking post, didn't you?

TheSnail
06-14-2006, 03:48 PM
*Starting to get annoyed, loads banana clip*

*Thinks about the white people statistics for a minute*

*Starts to unload banana clip, pauses half way*

*Waits*

TheSnail
06-14-2006, 03:54 PM
*Back on topic* Whats the best chicken around here? Have yall had Bojangles?

Ran
06-14-2006, 03:55 PM
*Back on topic* Whats the best chicken around here? Have yall had Bojangles?I have and it was alright. I still prefer KFC and Popeyes. Zaxby's was just nasty.

1439/2000
06-14-2006, 03:58 PM
**Returns "Honorary Black Dude" card back to the registration office.**

**mumbles to myself, kicking rocks w/ my head down on the way home**

I'ma failure. :( I ALWAYS fuck it up!! I NEVER get to be black!! FIRST it was a white girlfriend and now this!! SHEESH --> wait, that's a white word... I mean DAYUM GINA DAYUM!!!!!

Martin reference= back on track.

TheSnail
06-14-2006, 03:58 PM
I get the crispy kind at Kroger thats coverd in hot sauce. I dont know if any fast food place has hot sause coverd chicken. Churches Chicken?

BABY J
06-14-2006, 04:04 PM
... You should learn a bit more about how the net works before you attempt to correct any of my short-comings. The ' is actually code that represents the apostrophe... or " ' " if you don't know what that word means. I know, some of us are "visual learners".

I'll get RIGHT on that. My job as a Sr. UNIX Engineer for the Dept. of Defense doesn't afford me the opportunity to learn much about the "net". Laughable. Go ahead, make yourself look MORE stupid.

And who the fuck gives a shit what kind of "guns" you have?

Here's an idea... pick my words apart "some mo" Pocahontas. AS I SAID, I do not want you to care who I am, what I know, or how many guns I have. I just want that mouth of yours to get me outta this chair w/ a time and a place. If that's not happening, we got nothing to talk about.

Aside that, who you can beat up, or who you THINK you are? You're in front of one glowing screen, and I'm across the country in front of another.

NOW I understand why your balls are so big. When you bring them home and they shrink, look me up. I am NOT hard to find. Or get a clue and shut what they call the fuck up while you are ahead... or while you HAVE a head.

If you aren't taking me seriously, don't go passing out your phone number and threats. Say your piece and sign the fuck off.

If I wasn't taking you seriously, I would NOT have posted my number. Do the math... 2+2 does NOT = 3

I can tell you what he was thinking... nothing. Because, niggas don't think before they act.

A hit dog WILL holler. A NIGGA would be offended by that comment. When I find one I will let you know.

By-the-by: Took you long enough to spell check your shit. You spent five minutes typing that fucking post, didn't you?

I'm too busy spying on fuck-tards like you via satellite. I type for a living Lady. Think whatever you want.

**back to the thread**

NE1 want to meet for chicken 2nite?

TheSnail
06-14-2006, 04:07 PM

I would but I have to go to NC right now. We can all meet up for some chicken sometime, but only at a place that has plastic knives.

BABY J
06-14-2006, 04:08 PM
^^ D'OH! No worries... we aren't brothers... wait a minute... WHO'S YA MOTHER???

TheSnail
06-14-2006, 04:10 PM
Some lady from Eastern Europe

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 04:11 PM
I'll get RIGHT on that. My job as a Sr. UNIX Engineer for the Dept. of Defense doesn't afford me the opportunity to learn much about the "net". Laughable. Go ahead, make yourself look MORE stupid.

Here's an idea... pick my words apart "some mo" Pocahontas. AS I SAID, I do not want you to care who I am, what I know, or how many guns I have. I just want that mouth of yours to get me outta this chair w/ a time and a place. If that's not happening, we got nothing to talk about.

Aside that, who you can beat up, or who you THINK you are? You're in front of one glowing screen, and I'm across the country in front of another.

NOW I understand why your balls are so big. When you bring then home and they shrink, look me up. I am NOT hard to find. Or get a clue and shut what they call the fuck up.

If I wasn't taken u seriously, I would NOT have posted my number. Do the math... 2+2 does NOT = 3

A hit dog WILL holler. A NIGGA would be offended by that comment. When I find one I will let you know.

I'm too busy spying on fuck-tards like you via satellite. I type for a living Lady. Think whatever you want.

**back to the thread**

And I'm the one picking apart posts? Thanks for contradicting yourself, sir Sr. UNIX Engineer for the Department of Defense. Then, you should've known that it wasn't human error, yet HTML script being processed incorrectly... right?

I noticed, though, that this time your shit's riddled with mistakes. Like I said, way to know how to use spell-check. Regardless, now that I've gotten under your skin, I think I can relax.

I know, I'm a loser, but works just slow right now. Sigh.

It is actually good to know that you're not offended by any racists comments. I've had someone call me a nigger to my face... and everyone kept asking why it didn't offend me... probably the same reason it wouldn't offend you.

BABY J
06-14-2006, 04:11 PM
Some lady from Eastern Europe
MINE TOO!!! DAMMIT!!! DON'T TOUCH MY CHICKEN BITCH!!!!

The Golden Child
06-14-2006, 04:17 PM
What the FUCK is an "old e". Seriously, though.

Go spend your hard-earned Burger King bucks on some more shiny trinkets to wear around your neck.

My bad--

Or some extra crispy honey barbecue wings.

OLD E - Malt Liqour short word for old english 40 ounce ..
i dont like spending my hard earned money on buger king its mc donald so get it right .. lolz

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 04:18 PM
OLD E - Malt Liqour short word for old english 40 ounce ..
i dont like spending my hard earned money on buger king its mc donald so get it right .. lolz

Yeah, don't eat that shit. It's bad for you. I remember when I used to eat that shit on the daily... I don't know how the hell I did it.

Now it's Filet Mignon on the daily. Can't beat that shit with a stick.

And, I don't know shit about Liquor or Alcohol, I don't drink. -10 for my own ignorance on the subject.

The Golden Child
06-14-2006, 04:20 PM
What pic? LOL.

yea dah one .. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

The Golden Child
06-14-2006, 04:24 PM
MINE TOO!!! DAMMIT!!! DON'T TOUCH MY CHICKEN BITCH!!!!

:rly:

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 04:26 PM
Someone just asked me what bothers me the most about a roommate. Number one on the list--

Don't eat my food, nigga.

BABY J
06-14-2006, 04:27 PM
And I'm the one picking apart posts? Thanks for contradicting yourself, sir Sr. UNIX Engineer for the Department of Defense. Then, you should've known that it wasn't human error, yet HTML script being processed incorrectly... right?

I noticed, though, that this time your shit's riddled with mistakes. Like I said, way to know how to use spell-check. Regardless, now that I've gotten under your skin, I think I can relax.

Yeah, must be ME picking apart posts! LOL. Spale checque is definitely yore friend... believe it. I only need it when I am using ASCII... toss me some JAVA, PROLOG, OpenSource, LaTEX and I start to warm up nicely... in my job you gotta be RIGHT, and you gotta be FAST. Trust me, I'm golden.

I know, I'm a loser, but works just slow right now. Sigh.

Maybe you should shoot me your resume. If you can get a Yankee Whiskey security clearance (look it up internet genius) then I can guarantee you will not have time to reply as fast as you do. But you might not be ready for a gig where you can come to work in gloves, yet leave in handcuffs. On 2nd thought, you'd better stay put.

It is actually good to know that you're not offended by any racists comments. I've had someone call me a nigger to my face... and everyone kept asking why it didn't offend me... probably the same reason it wouldn't offend you.

Racists comments are just as funny to me as a good joke... when you realize what's going on in the brain that thought those comments up (nothing!), then it'd be impossible to get upset. Funny huh after all this CRAP that I saw coming a mile away and tried to curb, that we are more alike than we are different. You can eat chicken w/ me ANY time BRO.

The Golden Child
06-14-2006, 04:27 PM
Yeah, don't eat that shit. It's bad for you. I remember when I used to eat that shit on the daily... I don't know how the hell I did it.

Now it's Filet Mignon on the daily. Can't beat that shit with a stick.

And, I don't know shit about Liquor or Alcohol, I don't drink. -10 for my own ignorance on the subject.

well now you know so its all good ..

The Golden Child
06-14-2006, 04:29 PM
ok so anybody wanna have some chicken and old e ??

BABY J
06-14-2006, 04:29 PM
*Back on topic* Whats the best chicken around here? Have yall had Bojangles?

Emergency food. Even then I'd pass.

BABY J
06-14-2006, 04:30 PM
Martin reference= back on track.

**whew**
**wipes forehead**

Crackas almost got me but I held my own... shit.

BABY J
06-14-2006, 04:33 PM
Someone just asked me what bothers me the most about a roommate. Number one on the list--

Don't eat my food, nigga.

I'd disagree... well, if it's the LAST one then that ass is gonna get it!! But I could never do roomies b/c I like to walk around naked.

gunn_bleu
Yeah, must be ME picking apart posts! LOL. Spale checque is definitely yore friend... believe it. I only need it when I am using ASCII... toss me some JAVA, PROLOG, OpenSource, LaTEX and I start to warm up nicely... in my job you gotta be RIGHT, and you gotta be FAST. Trust me, I'm golden.

Maybe you should shoot me your resume. If you can get a Yankee Whiskey security clearance (look it up internet genius) then I can guarantee you will not have time to reply as fast as you do. But you might not be ready for a gig where you can come to work in gloves, yet leave in handcuffs. On 2nd thought, you'd better stay put.

Racists comments are just as funny to me as a good joke... when you realize what's going on in the brain that thought those comments up (nothing!), then it'd be impossible to get upset. Funny huh after all this CRAP that I saw coming a mile away and tried to curb, that we are more alike than we are different. You can eat chicken w/ me ANY time BRO.

S'all graveh. I'm just bored as hell. I did the same thing to QD the other day.

I make pretty good cheese where I'm at in Los Angeles... trying to climb that ladder still in the film industry. It's an arduous process, but, it's better than standing around waiting for someone to hand it to me. Fuck all that.

Really, though... I do have too much time on my hands right now. I should be applying my efforts to my new project. I really do NOT feel like it, though.

Loser here.

BlackEj6
BABY J for President

BABY J
06-14-2006, 04:36 PM
Not w/out my man as Vice. :)