PDA

View Full Version : YOU'RE A LOSER AND YOUR DREAMS AMOUNT TO NOTHING...

quickdodgeŽ
06-13-2006, 09:01 PM
Ads featured during the olympics:

Eight-year-old black boy plays a lone game of hoops in the driveway. He is determined. He is focused. He can't shoot for shit. After tossing up a few bricks and barely skimming the rim he returns to his laptop to watch footage of Stephon Marbury or some such player driving past several defenders for a reverse slam dunk. Inspired anew, he returns to the court. He dribbles. He drives. He still can't shoot for shit. Poor little boy, so young and talentless.

En route to shooting the rapids, a quartet of thirtysomething males talks tough as they commandeer their kayak-laden SUV through backwoods terrain. Their bragging crescendos as they reach the river's edge. Glancing at the rapids, however, their puffery peters out. The leader utters some let's-not-and-say-we-did drivel; others agree. They retreat to their SUV and beat it home. These are not men. These are sissy bitches.

Later, QD.

boostboy97
06-13-2006, 11:36 PM
LOL, no one wants to comment about your shitty posts. oh i have 69 posts, SWEET!

quickdodgeŽ
06-14-2006, 04:54 AM
Well then, I'll reserve comment about your shitty life. Later, QD.

Romeyo07
06-14-2006, 06:57 AM
this "you suck at life" moment was brought to you by the letters "Q" and "D"

{X}Echo419
06-14-2006, 07:34 AM
black people can't play basketball anymore and white people are afraid to go Kayaking? what is this world coming to!? :wtf:

The Green Monster
06-14-2006, 10:32 AM
to us crossbreeds and hybrids (mulattos:D) dominating both worlds MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

{X}Echo419
06-14-2006, 11:40 AM
to us crossbreeds and hybrids (mulattos:D) dominating both worlds MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
or failing at both! :lmfao: J/K :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
06-14-2006, 03:11 PM
this "you suck at life" moment was brought to you by the letters "Q" and "D"

I just report them as you relate your life to me. Later,QD.