PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Annihalation

Rabunchic
06-13-2006, 05:54 PM
Glad that you are home and doing better.

Bishop
06-13-2006, 05:54 PM
huh?

Rabunchic
06-13-2006, 05:56 PM
He's the one that was in the Health forum that has chrons disease and had a problem with the surgery they did. He posted some pics. He just got home from the hospital

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 06:10 PM
On a serious note--

I didn't know he had Chron's disease. I'm suspected of having it. =(

RandomGuy
06-13-2006, 06:14 PM
lol he got home like a week ago

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 06:17 PM
I'll have to IM him... haven't talked to him in a while... and I want to ask him about it.

Gahd. My guts have been killing me for over a week now. It happens on and off, but I've got all the symptoms and I've talked about it with a doctor. I'm too scared to go and find out if that's it for sure.

RandomGuy
06-13-2006, 06:18 PM
I'll have to IM him... haven't talked to him in a while... and I want to ask him about it.

Gahd. My guts have been killing me for over a week now. It happens on and off, but I've got all the symptoms and I've talked about it with a doctor. I'm too scared to go and find out if that's it for sure.
better have that shit looked at like yesterday

lol

its serious... are you not able to eat/shit?

RandomGuy
06-13-2006, 06:23 PM
but they did some crazy work to him... they routed the tip of his large intestine and spliced it to his rectum or something right and made a little valve thing to the right of his belly button. So when he has to take a shit he can just hook up the machine and press the tube into the valve ... and it sucks it all out. Pretty gangster huh?

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 06:27 PM
better have that shit looked at like yesterday

lol

its serious... are you not able to eat/shit?

You have no freaking idea.

I'm so scared to eat right now. I ate half a bowl of chicken noodle today. And last night, I ate some olives out of a jar.

My stomach is fucking killing me dude, and I am waiting for my ass to explode on the toilet. I'm praying, actually. That shit story I posted was what I wish I could do right about now. LOL.

I have been like this since fourteen, but it's gotten worse over the years. I have noticed though, that it happens more when I eat dairy product. And no, it ain't Lactose Intolerance by any means. There's intestinal blood showing.

If I stay away from dairy, I'm almost totally fine. But it was the strangest fucking thing. One day I woke up when I was like fourteen, and I kept dropping blood in the toilet. I've been eating Cereal for breakfast, dinner, lunch, brunch and all that shit my entire life... and it wasn't until two or three years ago that I noticed that the milk was kicking my ass.

Shit...

That's actually what I want to ask him about. If it felt worse with dairy product. I ate a whole fucking pizza last week... and I knew I shouldn't have. How the hell can you live without eating cheese or ice cream?

Rabunchic
06-13-2006, 06:53 PM
yeah I know but this was the first chance I got to tell him on here

carrascopa
06-13-2006, 06:57 PM
DAMN YALL.. THIS IS A WIERD SUBJECT... I REALLY DONT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BLOODY ANAL LEAKAGE...

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 07:02 PM
It's a fact of life, y0.

Seriously, my girlfriend thought I was BSing for years about it. I showed her good.

RandomGuy
06-13-2006, 07:14 PM
yeah its pretty sick, but being able to take a shit while driving = FTW... the machine is portable and u just plug it into the valve and hit the button.

i want one

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 07:21 PM
yeah its pretty sick, but being able to take a shit while driving = FTW... the machine is portable and u just plug it into the valve and hit the button.

i want one

That's what I'm REALLY talkin'bout. I'm up for pooping anywhere and everywhere. I've had fantasies of pooping while laying in bed, homey. Do you know how relaxing that would be?

RandomGuy
06-13-2006, 07:27 PM
That's what I'm REALLY talkin'bout. I'm up for pooping anywhere and everywhere. I've had fantasies of pooping while laying in bed, homey. Do you know how relaxing that would be?
annihilation does

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 07:30 PM
LOL. Damn, that's fucked up.

Actually, the only thing that keeps my mind off of the severe internal pain is the other forum I go to, which is a filmmakers forum, and now fucking around on IA.com.

RandomGuy
06-13-2006, 07:34 PM
LOL. Damn, that's fucked up.

Actually, the only thing that keeps my mind off of the severe internal pain is the other forum I go to, which is a filmmakers forum, and now fucking around on IA.com.
the surgery is expensive but i'm sure you can do it yourself or with soem medical student friends... the basic concept is easy.

You are not able to shit cuz ur intestines dont wanna push it out. They cut the port of ur ass where the shit comes out into the rectum (the shit shooter)
and they plumb that to ur skin level and add a port that remains closed but opens when u push the special tool in the machine. And when u press the button everything is sucked out. and instantly u feel good.

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 07:39 PM
the surgery is expensive but i'm sure you can do it yourself or with soem medical student friends... the basic concept is easy.

You are not able to shit cuz ur intestines dont wanna push it out. They cut the port of ur ass where the shit comes out into the rectum (the shit shooter)
and they plumb that to ur skin level and add a port that remains closed but opens when u push the special tool in the machine. And when u press the button everything is sucked out. and instantly u feel good.

Nah fuck that.

P. A.
06-13-2006, 07:47 PM
damn..

Rabunchic
06-14-2006, 08:02 AM
DAMN YALL.. THIS IS A WIERD SUBJECT... I REALLY DONT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BLOODY ANAL LEAKAGE...

I didnt mean for it to turn into a yucky subject Alex. It was just a welcome home (even though I was late on it)

AtifSajid
06-14-2006, 08:04 AM
HAHAHAHA.this fucken random guy....

Annihilation
06-14-2006, 10:10 AM
Glad that you are home and doing better.

Yea i'm doing alot better now...hell i've even started to make it to the meets as well

but they did some crazy work to him... they routed the tip of his large intestine and spliced it to his rectum or something right and made a little valve thing to the right of his belly button. So when he has to take a shit he can just hook up the machine and press the tube into the valve ... and it sucks it all out. Pretty gangster huh?

AHHAAHAHAHAHa LOL RandomGuy is a joke ...lol

Nah all they did was cut out 7"s of my small intestine and joined that shit back together. but after that i been in and out of the hospital due to problems....
first they had to take the staples off my belly cuz it started to fill up with fluid and hurt liek a mofo and couldnt walk at all......then the week after that the section where they joined back together became swollen and a section of puss acumulated , about teh size of a quarter.....so i stayed in the hospital another fuckin week

man i'm down to fucken 115 lbs...this shit sucks! i need to get back to 130 atleast! quick

Rabunchic
06-14-2006, 10:12 AM
Just glad you are doing better

RandomGuy
06-14-2006, 12:56 PM
lol he's just ashamed to tell people about his valve