PDA

View Full Version : Misc Fast and Furious 3

Dneonracer03
06-13-2006, 02:36 AM
Well everyone i saw it tonight....it wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be. i actually liked it. the driving was great, the cars were very nice, acting could have been better, the girls in the movie were sexy, and the story was actually pretty good. Only one part did bother me a little which i really dont want to tell, but it deals with a certain car, and when you guys see it you will know what i am talkin about. And there is a little suprise in it too. well i give it a few thumbs up. Good movie. aight talk to yall laterz payce

Nemesis
06-13-2006, 06:28 AM
Awesome man, I guess you went to a prescreening. Ill probably be seeing it on Sunday when the crowds are less, but besides all the harsh "anti-rice" criticism, Ill be going to enjoy a movie nonetheless.

Leisa
06-13-2006, 06:49 AM
I wanna see it.. I think it will be good... I just got through watching the first and second one, again ... :)

ClipseGST
06-13-2006, 08:39 AM
Lol, I did the same thing last night Leisa. Now only if I can get a bootleg of the new one, I would be set.

Dneonracer03
06-13-2006, 09:58 AM
well i am a manager at a movie theater and i got to watch it before the screening so i had the movie turned up as loud as i wanted.....really good movie though

ClipseGST
06-13-2006, 04:52 PM
So it's worth the 8.50 to see it?

GsrTurbo320
06-13-2006, 05:12 PM
hahaha anyone see that mtv show fast inco. where the 2 local drifters crash their cars?

bybyevo
06-13-2006, 07:12 PM
i' prob. b seeing it on friday nite, with all the rice rockets.

Julio
06-13-2006, 07:19 PM
I saw it already.. the movie is wack. I give it minus 5 stars. :doh:

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 07:23 PM
Look below.

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 07:24 PM
Fuck you for supporting that horrible fucking director. It's a movie, not a fucking music video.

down_shift
06-14-2006, 12:47 AM
Saw it tonight. I liked it for what it is. Almost no CG was a big plus. Worth the price of admission.

Sibious
06-14-2006, 12:58 AM
should get a group and go see it

Sibious
06-14-2006, 01:00 AM
Fuck you for supporting that horrible fucking director. It's a movie, not a fucking music video.
and at one point u had the most riced out civ. STFU :eye:

Sibious
06-14-2006, 01:01 AM
hahaha anyone see that mtv show fast inco. where the 2 local drifters crash their cars?
shit no but i seen the fist esp. when that redneck guy goes to campton

nsany(atl)
06-14-2006, 07:32 AM
Saw it tonight. I liked it for what it is. Almost no CG was a big plus. Worth the price of admission.

Id second that, all real stunt drivers and real scenes, hardley any CG. I would say it is worth the price of admission, only 1/2 as ricey as the first two.

I would say the Varsity meets have 80% more rice than this movie, didn't see a single front wheel drive car in it.

gunn_bleu
06-14-2006, 11:12 AM
and at one point u had the most riced out civ. STFU :eye:

At ONE point you fucking faggot. I learned my lesson. Learn yours and take that fucking touring wing off of your fucking mustang.

And what the fuck does being a ricer have anything to do with horrible directing? You're a tool, seriously.

Z33_kid
06-14-2006, 11:25 AM
so how was the rice in the parking lots any pics ? lol

Batlground
06-14-2006, 12:06 PM
We saw the movie last night (nice to meet you Jared :)) It was cool. Definately cooler than the first 2, IMO. I liked the music and the cars. It didn't really show what drifting is a motorsport...but that's ok. I don't think that was the point. At least when you say drifting, people will be more open to understandingit and that makes me happy :) We got in free, but I definately thing it was woth the price of a ticket.

There will be a meet at the Regal 24 cinema on Friday night from what I understand.

ironchef
06-14-2006, 08:25 PM
How did all ya'll see it so early?

JKNOUSE
06-14-2006, 08:56 PM
:stupid:

Hektik
06-14-2006, 09:03 PM
:stupid: X2

Sibious
06-14-2006, 10:47 PM
At ONE point you fucking faggot. I learned my lesson. Learn yours and take that fucking touring wing off of your fucking mustang.

And what the fuck does being a ricer have anything to do with horrible directing? You're a tool, seriously.
haha this douches thinks i have a domestic. how about i domestic ur ass wiht my belt mf. go :jerkit: to ur neon lights.

learn how to read dip shit :goodjob: sig

LemonAJAX
06-14-2006, 10:59 PM
i' prob. b seeing it on friday nite, with all the rice rockets.

shit no manwe'll go like friday... DAY, ricers only come out at night.. they're nocturnal... like the mexicans.. well most mexicans are ricers.. and vice versa

down_shift
06-14-2006, 11:28 PM
How did all ya'll see it so early?

South East Drift Association (SEDA) worked a deal with Universal on the Atlanta Premier and got a hand full of tickets for us.

http://www.blackhillscircuit.com/photo_gallery/d/7370-2/ff3_seda_premier_008.jpg

Hektik
06-14-2006, 11:39 PM
lucky bastards

Mchnhead2k5
06-15-2006, 11:56 AM
i think i know the surprise in it since i did see a trailer for it here's the link: i will say SPOILER ALERT

http://www.vvt-i.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7084

.blank cd
06-15-2006, 12:27 PM
I saw that trailer on TV. Probably just gonna be a cameo spot, ya know? Im definitly gonna see it. probably not on friday but next week. Just to see what Vin's role in the movie is.

.blank cd
06-15-2006, 12:31 PM
Hey did this movie get some help by some suspension companies? (e.g. the Evo and Spyder that looked lifted in the 2nd one? lol)

JDMJAYDC2
06-15-2006, 01:41 PM
yeah i saw that damn commercial with vin in it i was like damn hes in i gotta check it out now most ppl on this forum bash this movie but eveyone knows its all we have right now till someone with a brain and acutally knows our scene makes a good movie

G20NEO
06-16-2006, 01:22 PM
yeah i saw that damn commercial with vin in it i was like damn hes in i gotta check it out now most ppl on this forum bash this movie but eveyone knows its all we have right now till someone with a brain and acutally knows our scene makes a good movie

Yeah that true. I also think that putting Vin in the previews was just a marketing scheme. I mean everyone else that plays in the movie aren't really well known except for BOW WOW, and he's a baby rapper. I figure he may play a small role in the movie. He may be the DK or the guy with mustang skyline engine powered car. Like you said once you saw he was in it, you had to go see it, i feel the same,,,, such a great marketing stragtegy. :goodjob:

dre3g
06-16-2006, 05:54 PM
i just got done seeing the movie and seriously it is not anything like the first 2 it is so much better, the scenes actually look real the cars are nice they don't look too crazy they actually look like what you think japan would have. anybody that bashes this movie is just an idiot!!! and they think they are cool for saying the fast and the furious 3 was bad but i bet they were the first to go see it!!!!

lowjack
06-16-2006, 06:41 PM
Took the boy to see it and must admit that it had decent scenes in it. The story is believable which was a huge surprise. There only needed to be a little more story content after the Orange car crash and I also thought the last scene was a bit cheezy.....

Worth the price to see some decent driving.

eViLMunkey
06-16-2006, 08:04 PM
I'm never going to see that shitty movie

Nemesis
06-16-2006, 08:26 PM
I just got back from seeing it, and was shocked at how good at was. Definatly a million times better than the first. I honestly though it would be bad for the drift scene, but the way it was directed it will probably bring better attention to it.

Two thumbs up on my end.

phd1ck
06-16-2006, 09:13 PM
yea i also just got back from the movie. i seriously thought the movie would be such a piece, but to my amazement... the movie was AWESOME. loved the cars (not too ricey), loved the chicks (not too slutty), loved the location (japan is fuckin insane), and loved the music (sick beats). i also liked how they didn't use as much CG as i thought they would. being that i had no clue that Vin was goin to be in it... i was shocked. haha go see the movie yall! u'll be surprised!

also... is it just me... or was that chick in the movie HOT AS SHIT!!?! haha

2.0civic
06-16-2006, 09:18 PM
yea i also just got back from the movie. i seriously thought the movie would be such a piece, but to my amazement... the movie was AWESOME. loved the cars (not too ricey), loved the chicks (not too slutty), loved the location (japan is fuckin insane), and loved the music (sick beats). i also liked how they didn't use as much CG as i thought they would. being that i had no clue that Vin was goin to be in it... i was shocked. haha go see the movie yall! u'll be surprised!

also... is it just me... or was that chick in the movie HOT AS SHIT!!?! haha

hate to tell you but that wasnt filmed in Japan....You really think that japan would closee off roads so that our Filmmakers could make a movie?? i think there were only one or two scenes shot in japan in the entire movie

GsrTurbo320
06-16-2006, 09:20 PM
hate to tell you but that wasnt filmed in Japan....You really think that japan would closee off roads so that our Filmmakers could make a movie?? i think there were only one or two scenes shot in japan in the entire movie

um, I think im sure it was really filmed in Japan?

2.0civic
06-16-2006, 09:28 PM
um, I think im sure it was really filmed in Japan?

95% of the movie was shot in california. They made buildings to look like japan and i forgot where i saw it but only 2-3 scenes are even in japan

2.0civic
06-16-2006, 09:39 PM
http://imdb.com/title/tt0463985/locations

this doesnt show percentage but it would cost filmmakers more to do everything in japan than here.

Axix23
06-16-2006, 10:40 PM
It was filmed in LA streets. Movie was good. Cars were jdm-look, no tacky vinyl stickers like 1st and 2nd. Action was good, but they over-killed drifting in the movie. In some scenes, the cars didn't even need to drift and they were drifting anyways..

Axix23
06-16-2006, 10:47 PM
By the way, I was like the oldest person in the movie theatre. Majority was 12-19 yr olds... Import scene is hitting center stage with the teenagers now. It used to be every kid wanted 5.0 v8 mustang or big truck, but now its like every kid wants a drifter/tuner style car... I heard a bunch of kids talking by me and some of them was really knowing their shit about drifting and all, thanks to D1 and Formula D, and speedvision and g4 tv coverage. In the next 5 years, import scene is really going to take off. Like it or not, we will see more and more "ricers" or whatever.. But that will be good for our scene, more business for companys(companys make more products for us), bigger/more attendance in shows, and more national shows hopefully in ATL..

HyPer50
06-16-2006, 10:53 PM
By the way, I was like the oldest person in the movie theatre. Majority was 12-19 yr olds... Import scene is hitting center stage with the teenagers now. It used to be every kid wanted 5.0 v8 mustang or big truck, but now its like every kid wants a drifter/tuner style car... I heard a bunch of kids talking by me and some of them was really knowing their shit about drifting and all, thanks to D1 and Formula D, and speedvision and g4 tv coverage. In the next 5 years, import scene is really going to take off. Like it or not, we will see more and more "ricers" or whatever.. But that will be good for our scene, more business for companys(companys make more products for us), bigger/more attendance in shows, and more national shows hopefully in ATL..

I liked the first one... i'm sure i'll like the 3rd. but i've been domestic my whole life, the movie didnt corrupt me and make me want a honda like the first one did for half the damn teens in the world... i still dont understand drifting, but oh well.. it beats ricers.

phd1ck
06-16-2006, 11:00 PM

.... still doesn't change the fact that japans fuckin tite haha

i4_garage
06-16-2006, 11:02 PM
i am lucky to have an asian girl/f....lol...cuz i was drooling ...so was yall....and too bad i got one after the movie......... :P

2.0civic
06-16-2006, 11:02 PM
you are correct but it still doesnt change the fact that japan is fucking crowded 24/7 so a movie like this would be real hard. i just think its funny cause all weve seen for the last 3 months is "oh, its gonna suck" and for the most part everyone enjoyed it

LemonAJAX
06-16-2006, 11:07 PM
so.. i give it 4.5/5.. only cause they still have HUGE ASS vinyls/stickers and shit.. lol

Blitanicle99
06-17-2006, 12:03 AM
It was good movie IMO. Best F&F there was yet to be honest. Anyone know that sorta spanish song that was playing? The one where the asian dude was about to let them race/drift and some like weird song that is not on the soundtrack started playing? I downloaded all the ones off amazon and it isnt on there.

ironchef
06-17-2006, 12:14 AM
I thought it was pretty cool, definitely way better than the first two. And, bowwow was not nearly as gay as i thought he would be..

429bigblock
06-17-2006, 12:16 AM
i just got back from seein it and i thought it was pretty bad ass i have been dreading this day for a while but i thought it was pretty cool.

ct9a gsr
06-17-2006, 12:31 AM
Anyone else notice Keichi Tsuchiya in the movie?

^.^

man
06-17-2006, 12:43 AM
Anyone else notice Keichi Tsuchiya in the movie?

^.^
Of course "you call that drifting" haha

As a movie it really wasn't bad. When compared to the other 2, there was much better character development, the audience could actually feel somewhat connected to the emotions of the characters, even through the wooden acting of the main character.
Bottom Line: I was entertained, the problem is everyone on here looks at it from a serious standpoint when all it is is a movie.

Dragonfly5338
06-17-2006, 12:44 AM
I liked the gothic lolita chicks in the movie, haha. But they kinda scare me...

fut3142
06-17-2006, 12:46 AM
saw the movie tonight...definately the best one yet...the first fast and the furious was better than the second one IMO...it had more action than the second one..but tokyo drift definately has more action than both combined and the cars are alot nicer in this one..no civics or tegs or spyders...worth the price of admission...has a few suprises that should lead to the next fast and the furious

Mchnhead2k5
06-17-2006, 12:48 AM
i've got all the time in the world.

on a side note my retrofit of Acura MDX projectors into my crappy ass toyota corolla ebay halo projectors went very well. pics tomorrow.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/machinehead2k5/DSC00034.jpg

B18c-rex
06-17-2006, 12:51 AM
^^^^ Best line in the movie ..... As always they left it wide open for a 4th

The Golden Child
06-17-2006, 01:00 AM
yea the 4th will be low riding and who can make ther car do back flips .. lolz
i saw it too came back at like 12 but just came back from the bar ..
i give it a 8 out of 10 ..
nice cars hot girls drifting was just crazy ..

SampaGuy
06-17-2006, 01:12 AM
i dunno if im going crazy or something but i swear to god that that azn guy "han"(the one that died) was talking in portuguese to a chick on a particular scene, when most people probably are thinkin its all japanese. wtf?

Slowboy
06-17-2006, 08:11 AM
Yeah i kinda noticed that maybe they wernt speaking japanese the whole time.
But overall it was a great movie, i enjoyed it very much. Love the stang, ending was kinda lame. the ones that saw it know what im talkin bout

IntegraXTR
06-17-2006, 09:09 AM
movie was wack, the chicks in the movie was straight, and a quick appearance from tsuchiya.

Bruce Leroy
06-17-2006, 09:32 AM
better than #2

The Yousef
06-17-2006, 09:40 AM
it was much better then 1&2....i actually enjoyed the movie....

:goodjob:

DeutscheBAG!
06-17-2006, 10:58 AM
shit no manwe'll go like friday... DAY, ricers only come out at night.. they're nocturnal...

TRUTH

last night leaving dinner on BArrett, this car club with about 15 of the ugliest cars i've ever seen drove thru the intersection heading to AMC..i haven't seen so many neons since Las Vegas

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-17-2006, 11:18 AM
Didnt anyone notice the exhaust on the Stang?? loll...that was so wierd..but the movie wasnt all that bad, i give it at 8/10...

HyPer50
06-17-2006, 11:27 AM
Didnt anyone notice the exhaust on the Stang?? loll...that was so wierd..but the movie wasnt all that bad, i give it at 8/10...

Ya, I haven't seen the movie... but that'd be my biggest gripe with the movie from what I've seen, the mustang with the nissan motor in it.

HyPer50
06-17-2006, 11:28 AM
TRUTH

last night leaving dinner on BArrett, this car club with about 15 of the ugliest cars i've ever seen drove thru the intersection heading to AMC..i haven't seen so many neons since Las Vegas

I went out to Barrett last night to hang out, and it was a friggin' ghost town... guess everybody was at the theatre watching the movie lol.

Tasuki_Civic
06-17-2006, 11:33 AM
who cares if you have an asian gf or not. i thought the movie was oki could have waited for blockbuster. it was a lil corny at times.

phd1ck
06-17-2006, 12:18 PM
^^^^ Best line in the movie ..... As always they left it wide open for a 4th

a 4th!? oh no... haha. well im sure if they do make one, everyone will be just as sceptical as they were about this one but turn out to like it.

also, did they purposely make 'DK' look like johnny tran from the first fast and furious? ... buff asian dude... black tank top... he even sorta looked like him. i mean com on. hahaha

Blownb18c
06-17-2006, 12:33 PM
i liked it--better than the first 2--only problem was it was too short--im hopin if they continue the "series" that they just keep getting better---it kind of seemed like the whole Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero series...find the DK the become the new one--anyone else notice that?

ct9a gsr
06-17-2006, 01:03 PM
Ganguro girls are awesome. =]

HyPer50
06-17-2006, 01:28 PM
They need to bring Vin back with the damn Chevelle he had at the end of the first one (after the credits).... So was Vin IN the movie or just a lil cameo appearance at the end?

Red
06-17-2006, 01:36 PM
just a little cameo at the end for like a minute.

never_finished
06-17-2006, 02:03 PM
so what was the main character's (the chick) name? she is beautiful

VTECin5th
06-17-2006, 02:07 PM
I saw it I liked it becuase of the GIRL and few cars thats about it am not a big fan of drifting but it was pretty good The bitches ooooo they wore nice. The best parts about the movies to me was when Dom Shows at th end to race Sean

phd1ck
06-17-2006, 02:08 PM
so what was the main character's (the chick) name? she is beautiful

her name in the movie was neela. real life name is Nathalie Kelley. but sorry to tell u, shes already taken... by me. haha jp i wish.

B18c-rex
06-17-2006, 03:32 PM
Im sorry but i thought the rb26 idea was perfect engine replacement in the stang..... they put v8's in rx7 now so :2up: haters just my :2cents:. Oh and the prep in daddy's viper got owned ..... could watch that over and over again.

-S Double C-
06-17-2006, 04:36 PM
it was good overall...which rapper will be in the next??? TI? Mike Jones?..lmao

HyPer50
06-17-2006, 04:58 PM
it was good overall...which rapper will be in the next??? TI? Mike Jones?..lmao

Eminem drivin' the pimped out Pepsi truck. with Carson Daly riding shotgun....with a shotgun.

WBT_tuner
06-17-2006, 05:03 PM
i just had a question does anyone know what type of car the orange one was that han wrecked and blew up in me and my gf are arguing about it.

TeeJay
06-17-2006, 05:04 PM
RX7

Sky
06-17-2006, 05:18 PM
movie was good...better than the last two. i give it a 8/10

phd1ck
06-17-2006, 05:35 PM
i just had a question does anyone know what type of car the orange one was that han wrecked and blew up in me and my gf are arguing about it.

rx7. it looked pretty crazy with that body kit.

Dirty Octopus™
06-17-2006, 06:32 PM
Oh and the prep in daddy's viper got owned ..... could watch that over and over again.

TJ or whatever his name is needs to do some "Home Improvements"

i4_garage
06-17-2006, 10:20 PM
i can sense there will be a 4th.....wit "Vinh" Diesel drifting in the low rider....the movie would probably be call "Low Drift"

{X}Echo419
06-17-2006, 10:26 PM
movie=cheezy

girls= :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb:

Tuan
06-18-2006, 12:00 AM
i thought the movie was good and better then the last 2. worth the movie ticket to me.

xaznstylegrlx
06-18-2006, 12:56 AM
yea the movie wasnt as bad as everybody claimed it would be.

Minze
06-18-2006, 01:06 AM
i just saw it tonight. it was a great movie in my opinion. i liked how they ended the movie w/ vin diesel. RIP Mr. Han

Stormhammer
06-18-2006, 01:31 AM
They need to bring Vin back with the damn Chevelle he had at the end of the first one (after the credits).... So was Vin IN the movie or just a lil cameo appearance at the end?

it was a 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner ;)

2.0civic
06-18-2006, 01:45 AM

i thought it was a charger???

Velburg
06-18-2006, 07:51 AM
I saw the movie last night. Way better then the first 2 movies. Left it open for another one but I have one question what can top the drifting scene.. They will probably make a chessy storyline for the next installment. Oh by the way the Rx7 was featured in July 05 Modified Magazine. Veilside makes some nasty kits. But you have to pay to play. Checked out their website and I dont know if its listed under US dollars or Yen but its said 1,500,000 for the full kit. OUCH.

Pavlo
06-18-2006, 08:35 AM
I really liked the movie, it doesn't really provoke drifting as much as everyone thought it would.
The scene with Keiichi Tsuchiya is damn funny, so is the ending.
Anyone noticed what cars that where sliding down the mountain when the main charecter went for a drifting cruise with that beautiful girl. I thought it was pretty cool to throw them in there.

HyPer50
06-18-2006, 11:22 AM

Umm... I'm 99.999% sure it was a red and black 1970 Chevy Chevelle... I'll admit it's been awhile since I've seen the movie, but pretty sure thats what it was. Seeing as how it's my dream car and all... pretty sure I didn't mistake that.

HyPer50
06-18-2006, 11:23 AM

The black car he drives at the end of the real movie is a charger yes, I'm talkin' about the lil extra scene after the credits, when he's driving down in Mexico or wherever.

ironchef
06-18-2006, 11:45 AM
I saw the movie last night. Way better then the first 2 movies. Left it open for another one but I have one question what can top the drifting scene.. They will probably make a chessy storyline for the next installment. Oh by the way the Rx7 was featured in July 05 Modified Magazine. Veilside makes some nasty kits. But you have to pay to play. Checked out their website and I dont know if its listed under US dollars or Yen but its said 1,500,000 for the full kit. OUCH.What kind of body kit would cost 1.5 million dollars? Its obviously yen. And the coversion rate for yen to dollars is roughly 100 to 1, so thats about $15k for that kit.

Velburg
06-18-2006, 01:12 PM
That is what I thought.. Still 15k is still alot of money for a kit but its a veilside and you know that you are getting a quality product..

Stormhammer
06-19-2006, 12:50 PM

yea it was a 1970 Charger, I misread him - the one at the end of THIS one was a Roadrunner :lmfao:

Stormhammer
06-19-2006, 12:52 PM
The black car he drives at the end of the real movie is a charger yes, I'm talkin' about the lil extra scene after the credits, when he's driving down in Mexico or wherever.

when Vin is? Hmm, I never saw that.... well then add to the list

1966 Pontiac GTO, 1970 Dodge Charger, 19?? Chevrolet Chevelle, 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner

MachNU
06-19-2006, 01:22 PM
when Vin is? Hmm, I never saw that.... well then add to the list

1966 Pontiac GTO, 1970 Dodge Charger, 19?? Chevrolet Chevelle, 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner

I am pretty sure it was a charger.. When the kid is rolling up they bring the camera in from the back on Vin's car, and it goes right over the lettering of what it was! But it could also be a 66 GTO! it had a square body very similar to that car!

twkg
06-19-2006, 02:44 PM
i just saw it yesterday and i gotta admit i was actually impressed. it kept me interested and wondering what would happen next. that's all i really ask in a movie. the cars were pretty sick as well.

Ran
06-19-2006, 02:51 PM
I enjoyed the movie as well. Clean cars and the story wasn't half bad. There was one line that upset me though.

"This is what we do! This ain't the Boy Scouts!"

Boy Scouts? WTF do Japanese people know about Boy Scouts? :confused: Other than that, not bad. Schoolgirls FTW!

{X}Echo419
06-19-2006, 03:36 PM
plot/acting=lame

girlz= :idb: OMFG!

IndianStig
06-19-2006, 03:46 PM
everyone who i know who saw it told me they liked it. most of them weren't into cars, they just said it was a good action movie and it had an above avg story.

i saw it last night and i agree. go see it, you will be surprised.

Blitanicle99
06-19-2006, 07:08 PM
See it said charger but Im but charger had a different grille. That is directly a Road Runner Grille or Ford Torino GT. It was weird lookin

Z33_kid
06-19-2006, 07:55 PM
i like it was good saw it yesterday cant wait for the next. An if thats true about if ur car goes faster than 180 km in japan the cops wont chase u thats great

BORICUACIVICR
06-19-2006, 10:51 PM
Yeah he's hot, and cute at the same time. I found a pic of her, sorry phd1ck she's mine!

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/4619/Events/4619/NathalieKe_Grant_8226300_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Kelley,%20Nathalie

BORICUACIVICR
06-19-2006, 11:00 PM
I took my two boys to see it on Friday, I liked it better than the second. It started out kinda chessy, seeing the blonde kid from Home improvement act bad ass, and the heavy southern acent kid from sling blade as the main caracter, I guess they needed a Paul Walker look-a-like. But over all the movie was good, better story line than the second, more realistic and some real bad ass cars, Veile Side Rx7, 350Z, Trueno, Silvia ect... I enjoyed it! and the surprized ending was pretty cool, every one clapped and screemed when it happened.

phd1ck
06-19-2006, 11:30 PM
Yeah he's hot, and cute at the same time. I found a pic of her, sorry phd1ck she's mine!

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/4619/Events/4619/NathalieKe_Grant_8226300_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Kelley,%20Nathalie

hahaha nice find man. hell yea shes cute as shit with those chipmunk cheeks!

fav line of the movie:
bow wow- 'u know what DK stands for?'
sean- '... Donkey Kong?'

haha im sorry but this accent and the way he said... it was just funny as shit. sorry if i offended anyone with southern accents. haha.

Stormhammer
06-20-2006, 12:48 AM
I am pretty sure it was a charger.. When the kid is rolling up they bring the camera in from the back on Vin's car, and it goes right over the lettering of what it was! But it could also be a 66 GTO! it had a square body very similar to that car!

no no no - TFATF - 1970 Dodge Charger (black car that pops wheelie) - special scene is a Chevelle apparently

xXx - blue 1966 Pontiac GTO

Tokyo Drift - 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner - YearOne up here in Braselton were part of the build crew for the car along with Hot Rod Magazine

JPA
06-20-2006, 06:20 PM
Great movie, much better than I expected. Lucas Black is a better actor than Paul Walker, and he was a better main character despite the annoying accent. Sung Kung (Han) was great.

I don't think there were underbody kits on any cars in the movie. And the only FWD cars I saw were parked on the side of the road watching the last race. Well, and the Hulk-mobile. :-P

Some people will bitch about the movie just because "Fast and Furious" is in the name, but if this was the first one in the series and the other 2 never existed, nobody would have a problem with the franchise at all.

So it's been an interesting summer so far. X3 was dissappointing and Tokyo Drift was awesome. I was expecting it to be the other way around. :-P

(Oh, and they spent 24 days filming in Tokyo. A large portion of the movie was filmed in Tokyo, just not the parking garage scenes. That was LA.)

ShooterMcGavin
06-20-2006, 06:23 PM
i liked it as well, although i completely agreed w/one critic saying the acting left us wishing for brian spilner :D

Ran
06-21-2006, 09:22 AM
fav line of the movie:
bow wow- 'u know what DK stands for?'
sean- '... Donkey Kong?'

haha im sorry but this accent and the way he said... it was just funny as shit. sorry if i offended anyone with southern accents. haha.Agreed!! The sad things is, that's what most people's first answer really would be. :lmao:

boosted_nonv
06-21-2006, 09:41 AM
that was actually funny I agree, I liked it, not that much special effects this time thats why it was good movie

BigTs13
06-21-2006, 04:23 PM
i thought it kicked ass. 10x better than the 1st 2. the soundtrack wasnt too terrible eighther. han kicked ass. hope a 4th comes out...being they left it wide open for one.

Protocol
06-28-2006, 07:43 PM
<sigh> This movie made me want to eat a pistol. I was hungry also, but indeed DID NOT eat a pistol...

Senko
06-29-2006, 05:07 AM
personally , thought the movie was way better then the first 2, the plot actually made sense to me, the sound track kicked ass (sorry im a dragon ash fan, the japanese band who did the sound track) the cars were cool, and the scinema tography was way cool, no special woosh effects, just speed, cars, and cameras.

bicsintegra
07-04-2006, 10:49 AM
it was defintely better than the first two and the drifting scenes were incredible. the best one by far and the end wasn't bad either.