PDA

View Full Version : Damn. Import Atlanta Still exists?

Pages : [1] 2

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 05:40 PM
Wtf. I remember with this site was near dead. LMFAO.

What the fuck is up with the East Cost nowadays?

JITB
06-12-2006, 05:42 PM
huh?

collins
06-12-2006, 05:42 PM
hey, its an almost og! lol who you?

HyPer50
06-12-2006, 05:44 PM
California sucks... that is all.

b@d @pple
umm i dont think this site was ever almost dead..

gunn_bleu
Holy fucking shit. look at you dude's Post counts. JITB ... are you still driving that Mazda Protege?

Wtf Collins you'r enew as hell and you have 8k posts? You're a post whore.

I used to frequent these boards before I moved to California. Daaaaamn. This place is old as FUCKSVILLE

collins
06-12-2006, 05:45 PM
naw man, i been around since you. ia crashed a while back and most of us had to re-register.... they changed my post count back, but not my join date

edit** ia actually got hacked, then was redone.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 05:45 PM
California sucks... that is all.

Yeah, California does suck.

Don't move here unless you want to get rich. Lmfao

JITB
06-12-2006, 05:46 PM
proteges gone..

who are u?

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 05:47 PM
naw man, i been around since you. ia crashed a while back and most of us had to re-register.... they changed my post count back, but not my join date

Word. That blows. Make them change your join date. OG status >

I saw a CAR CLUBS section on this site. Wtf. Car Clubs?

collins
06-12-2006, 05:47 PM
lol, ehh..

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 05:48 PM
Wtf. I remember with this site was near dead. LMFAO.

What the fuck is up with the East Cost nowadays?

IA was never near dead. Later, QD.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 05:48 PM
proteges gone..

who are u?

Nobody actually really knows me. I just sold mad shit on this site. Rice Parts and crap.

Had this same name forever, though. Actually I think my first name was Bleu_Civic before it disappeared.

I had a four door riced out EX. xD Then it turned wanna-be JDM white. I remember those days.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 05:49 PM
IA was never near dead. Later, QD.

Not dead, but it sure was boring as hell. It was all uber-ricers.

JITB
06-12-2006, 05:50 PM
aight name sounds a little familiar.

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 05:51 PM
If you say so. Of course that's your opinion. Later, QD.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 05:51 PM
aight name sounds a little familiar.

Yeah, I remember when you had the Anime avatar, with the chic shaking her h00ze.

What are you driving now?

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 05:52 PM
If you say so. Of course that's your opinion. Later, QD.

Then shut up and let me have my opinion. Shit.

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 05:52 PM
Nobody actually really knows me. I just sold mad shit on this site. Rice Parts and crap.

Had this same name forever, though. Actually I think my first name was Bleu_Civic before it disappeared.

So, basically you are/were a nobody on the site. I've never heard/seen your name before. Later, QD.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 05:53 PM
So, basically you are/were a nobody on the site. I've never heard/seen your name before. Later, QD.

I remember you, faggot. You were/are/will always be the lamest person on these forums. You always have some shit to say. Fucking net superstar. Go make some money.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 05:55 PM
And I bet you still drive a fucking Neon. Wtf ever.

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 05:59 PM
Ahhh. No wonder I can't remember who you are. I can never keep track of all the idiots I've belittled over the years.

And I'm not an Internet superstar. I am one IA's grand E-Thugs. Dumbass, get your shit right, before it gets brought right. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 05:59 PM
And I bet you still drive a fucking Neon. Wtf ever.

I bet you still don't have any championships in your car. Wtf ever. Later, QD.

JITB
06-12-2006, 06:00 PM
Yeah, I remember when you had the Anime avatar, with the chic shaking her h00ze.

What are you driving now?

tha was awhile ago i drive a svt contour now check the sig! in desperate search of another mazda.

Julio
06-12-2006, 06:04 PM
I remember this cat.. thanks to his sig.. hehe.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Ahhh. No wonder I can't remember who you are. I can never keep track of all the idiots I've belittled over the years.

And I'm not an Internet superstar. I am one IA's grand E-Thugs. Dumbass, get your shit right, before it gets brought right. Later, QD.

Actually, I've never conversed with you. EVER. But, I'm hurt-- Dumbass. Really, that was down right... mean.

Wtf. Go trade in your car. Better still, stop traversing import forums at age fourty five.

crxsiguy
06-12-2006, 06:08 PM
Actually, I've never conversed with you. EVER. But, I'm hurt-- Dumbass. Really, that was down right... mean.

Wtf. Go trade in your car. Better still, stop traversing import forums at age fourty five.
That is the most awesome thing ive ever heard! LMFAO:lmfao:. Later CSG

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 06:09 PM
Actually, I've never conversed with you.

As stupid as you appear to be? I'm sure I've brought you down before.

Wow. A Neon joke. I told you that you're an idiot. So, in closing, do with your life as you should with your attempts at correct spelling....stop. I'm 36, not FORTY-FIVE. Later, QD.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:10 PM
tha was awhile ago i drive a svt contour now check the sig! in desperate search of another mazda.

That's what's up.

I can't see sigs, for some reason. I didn't even know I had one. I'm a Dual-Core G5... macs suck for web-surfing. Wtf

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 06:10 PM
That is the most awesome thing ive ever heard! LMFAO:lmfao:. Later CSG

You don't get out much, do you? Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 06:11 PM
hhmm........

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 06:12 PM
interesting....

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:13 PM
As stupid as you appear to be? I'm sure I've brought you down before.

Wow. A Neon joke. I told you that you're an idiot. So, in closing, do with your life as you should with your attempts at correct spelling....stop. I'm 36, not FORTY-FIVE. Later, QD.

Shit. You're only thirty-six? You LOOK half past dead, homey. You need to do something about that. The Fountain comes to mind.

And, no, I guarantee that you've never said anything negative toward me, and I you. Though, I'm sure you wish you could use that nifty search function to see if you have.

S'actually really funny that you'd even attempt an attack on my grammar level. What, are you surprised that someone else on this forum has a better understanding of the English language than you?

Bitch ass. Wrinkle Cream works.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:14 PM
I remember this cat.. thanks to his sig.. hehe.

Hi, Julio. =DDDD

I can't see my sig, by the by. Can someone tell me what it says? LoL.

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 06:15 PM
some people jsut don't know when to give up do they QD......

Julio
06-12-2006, 06:15 PM
Hi, Julio. =DDDD

I can't see my sig, by the by. Can someone tell me what it says? LoL.

I hate Georgia.. And most of it's natives. Viva California.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:16 PM

Stop riding his penis. What's going to happen? Banned IP? He's going to tell a mod on me for snapping back at him?

Are you driving a Dodge Neon as well?

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 06:17 PM
that would be what it says

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 06:17 PM
dude youtr freakin lame. i mean my 10 year old brother has better come backs than you

xaznstylegrlx
06-12-2006, 06:18 PM
Stop riding his penis. What's going to happen? Banned IP? He's going to tell a mod on me for snapping back at him?

anybody got popcorn?

gunn_bleu

Damn. I remember that sig. Georgia actually isn't bad at all. I miss "home. In fact, I can't wait to bring my cash flow back to the GA. Where I don't have to worry about people living on top of each other.

Though, California really is where the money's at.

crxsiguy
Damn another QD Groupie, Some of you guys should loosen your grips on his nuts, its not that serious..

quickdodgeŽ
Shit. You're only thirty-six? You LOOK half past dead, homey. You need to do something about that. The Fountain comes to mind.

Wow. You come up with some pretty clever shit. Mt. Cleverest.

And, no, I guarantee that you've never said anything negative toward me, and I you. Though, I'm sure you wish you could use that nifty search function to see if you have.

I don't need search. I always call out stupidity on here, so I'm sure I've spoken of you.

S'actually really funny that you'd even attempt an attack on my grammar level.

Why? Because you can't even spell a simple word like forty right?

What, are you surprised that someone else on this forum has a better understanding of the English language than you?

Point this dude out and we'll see.

Bitch ass. Wrinkle Cream works.

Niiice. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
so how old r you anyways. since you claim to be so intelligent?

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Damn another QD Groupie, Some of you guys should loosen your grips on his nuts, its not that serious..

As well you should, trick. Later, QD.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:19 PM
dude youtr freakin lame. i mean my 10 year old brother has better come backs than you

Wtf? Why are you participating?

Street_Speed... ... ... ...

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 06:20 PM
i'm not really a groupie i just laugh when QD makes somebody wanna cry in a dark corner and shoot there selves

gunn_bleu
so how old r you anyways. since you claim to be so intelligent?

Old enought o know better than to create a fucking forum handle with wingdings in it... Did you think it was clever or something?

quickdodgeŽ
He's going to tell a mod on me for snapping back at him?

No. I'll just continue to make you look like an idiot.

Is your (brain) incapable with originality? Or are you stuck on my car? Later, QD.

Pablo
06-12-2006, 06:21 PM
damn, i remember this dude from way back.
how you been?

4dmin
06-12-2006, 06:21 PM
lol... this guys if funny good thread :D

got a name, pic of your old ride?

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 06:22 PM
Wtf? Why are you participating?

Street_Speed... ... ... ...

Why not? He made a comment as did I. You decided a hissy fit was in store for this. Not me. Later, QD.

crxsiguy
As well you should, trick. Later, QD.
damn, Awesome comeback! and calling me a trick might have hurt my feelings about 10 yrs ago, Put down the old N.W.A. tapes and join us in 2006...

gunn_bleu
Wow. You come up with some pretty clever shit. Mt. Cleverest.

I don't need search. I always call out stupidity on here, so I'm sure I've spoken of you.

Why? Because you can't even spell a simple word like forty right?

Point this dude out and we'll see.

Niiice. Later, QD.

I'm sure you know damned well how to spell forty correctly, since you're on the verge of. Maybe when you finally climb over-the-fucking-hill, you'll stop hanging around on a forum waiting to belittle someone in hopes of hanging more groupies on your erection like Street_Speed, and go out and get a fucking career.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:23 PM
damn, i remember this dude from way back.
how you been?

Oh holy SHIT.. Pablo. I remember meeting you on Barrett Parkway. Daaaaaaaaaamn that was SO long ago.

What are you riding now?

§treet_§peed
maybe he's obssed with it. btw, the reason i jumped in is because i made a simple comment and you ragged on me so i wil rag on you. btw §is not technically a wing ding even though it is on the letter list in the winding font. it's a hacking letter

quickdodgeŽ
, Put down the old N.W.A. tapes and join us in 2006...

Yeah, because Lil Jon is where it's at, huh? Dummy. Later, QD.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:24 PM
damn, Awesome comeback! and calling me a trick might have hurt my feelings about 10 yrs ago, Put down the old N.W.A. tapes and join us in 2006...

LMFAO. N.W.A? Is it like that?

I didn't know you could still buy cassette tapes, though.

speedminded
He joined 6 months before me. Didn't one of the dikes have a blue honda...wait, that was an accord.

quickdodgeŽ
Oh holy SHIT.. Pablo. I remember meeting you on Barrett Parkway. Daaaaaaaaaamn that was SO long ago.

What are you riding now?

My nuts. Just like everyone else. Later, QD.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:25 PM
lol... this guys if funny good thread :D

got a name, pic of your old ride?

My old ride was riced to all hell. Though, If I can find the pictures of both versions of my ultra riced-out ride, I'll post them.

It was pretty bad, though. I mean, I had a huge fiberglass wing, full body kit, and Maaco paint over dents, dings, and half-assed bondo.

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 06:25 PM
I didn't know you could still buy cassette tapes, though.

Now that was a good call. I didn't even catch that. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 06:26 PM
my o my what a defensive little boy we have here

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:26 PM
He joined 6 months before me. Didn't one of the dikes have a blue honda...wait, that was an accord.

Yeah, that was me. It was VW Blue, four door, slammed-- pretty gay. But, it was fun at the time.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:27 PM
Now that was a good call. I didn't even catch that. Later, QD.

I know you didn't catch it. Your old ass fucking eyes can't pick up on DETAIL anymore. Wtf.

Julio

What are you riding now?

Was he trying to buy some wheels or something..?

quickdodgeŽ
Yeah, that was me. It was VW Blue, four door, slammed-- pretty gay.

Now are you talking about your car or yourself? Later, QD.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:28 PM
Was he trying to buy some wheels or something..?

Yes!!!! That was me. LMFAO. Those flat black Motegi's. Did you guys even buy those? I think you did.

4dmin
Yeah, that was me. It was VW Blue, four door, slammed-- pretty gay. But, it was fun at the time.

thats cool i remember that car i think :thinking:

either way +25 for OG status and driving a dub :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
I know you didn't catch it. Your old ass fucking eyes can't pick up on DETAIL anymore. Wtf.

Makes me look quite well compared to you when all you can "get me for" is my age and my car. Later, QD.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Now are you talking about your car or yourself? Later, QD.

Now you're just being funny. If you want to kiss-and-make-up, just say so, faggot.

crxsiguy
that civic was a tad bit battered, but oh well live and learn.

speedminded
thats cool i remember that car i think :thinking:

either way +25 for OG status and driving a dub :goodjob:what dub?

gunn_bleu
Makes me look quite well compared to you when all you can "get me for" is my age and my car. Later, QD.

Nah, now I can get you for mispelling a word. "ge"... Yeah fucker.. I saw you change it.

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 06:30 PM
either way +25 for OG status and driving a dub :goodjob:

-reps from me, lolol. Later, QD.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:30 PM
that civic was a tad bit battered, but oh well live and learn.

TAD battered isn't the description. That shit was beaten beyond belief. And my ricey ass STILL went and had it painted. Whoa.

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 06:31 PM
Now you're just being funny. If you want to kiss-and-make-up, just say so, faggot.

That's all in your ballpark, homeless. I've got nothing to do with your lifestyle. Later, QD.

gunn_bleu
Cough--- But at least it wasn't a Neon.

Those come battered from the manufacturer.

Julio
Yes!!!! That was me. LMFAO. Those flat black Motegi's. Did you guys even buy those? I think you did.

hahah, yeah that was a long time ago.. I dont think he did. He was trying to buy it for his Civic....

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 06:32 PM
:drunk

crxsiguy

Those come battered from the manufacturer.also i don't think i've ever seen one with paint that lasted more than 3 years...

gunn_bleu
That's all in your ballpark, homeless. I've got nothing to do with your lifestyle. Later, QD.

Pfft. You're tired, aren't you? Old ass... you need more Vitamin C.

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Nah, now I can get you for mispelling a word. "ge"... Yeah fucker.. I saw you change it.

Again, you need to watch out.....you're stupidity is showing. I'll type it one word on each line so you'll see it...

There
is
a
difference - meaning not the same
between
a
typo
and
a
misspell

Got that? Later, QD.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:33 PM
hahah, yeah that was a long time ago.. I dont think he did. He was trying to buy it for his Civic....

I can't remember if you did or not. They were pretty ricey, though. LOL. One was even scuffed really bad.

Damn, sorry about that. I feel bad. =(

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 06:34 PM

Where did you say you were going to post the championship trophy you have? I missed it. Later, QD.

GsrTurbo320
06-12-2006, 06:35 PM
I remember you, faggot. You were/are/will always be the lamest person on these forums. You always have some shit to say. Fucking net superstar. Go make some money.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

gunn_bleu
Again, you need to watch out.....you're stupidity is showing. I'll type it one word on each line so you'll see it...

There
is
a
difference - meaning not the same
between
a
typo
and
a
misspell

Got that? Later, QD.

What I REALLY want to know is how many people actually feel bad after you belittle their intelligence. Does this routine actually work? And, beyond that, who's self-esteem is that low?

quickdodgeŽ
also i don't think i've ever seen one with paint that lasted more than 3 years...

Can't argue that one. Too true, homey. Mine was the same way. Later, QD.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:36 PM
Where did you say you were going to post the championship trophy you have? I missed it. Later, QD.

What in the FUCK are you talking about. "Championship Trophy"? Are you trying to tell me that you've won a trophy, Lassie? Speak/Type what you mean, please.

Longest lasting paint on a Neon? Most riced out visionary? Oldest tuner with a Neon award?

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 06:37 PM
:ttiwwp:

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 06:38 PM
What in the FUCK are you talking about. "Championship Trophy"? Are you trying to tell me that you've won a trophy, Lassie? Speak/Type what you mean, please.

Longest lasting paint on a Neon? Most riced out visionary? Oldest tuner with a Neon award?

You are running low on shit to say....well, I take that back. You never had anything to say. Kind of like a skipping record or a goddamn parrot. Say the same thing over and over again. Later, QD.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:38 PM
:ttiwwp:

You are SUCH a newb. You're like that one kid that brings lyrics to the new Linkin Park songs to school. Wtf, just stop.

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 06:39 PM
:nautjerk: :yay:

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:40 PM
You are running low on shit to say....well, I take that back. You never had anything to say. Kind of like a skipping record or a goddamn parrot. Say the same thing over and over again. Later, QD.

What's better is that you don't think before you put your wrinkled ass fingertips down on the keys. You constantly change your post. Wtf, is your brain that bedraggled?

You already know this, just thought I'd remind you: "Give evil nothing to oppose and it merely fades away."

Shut the fuck up and I won't keep repeating myself.

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 06:42 PM
thread failure

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 06:42 PM
What's better is that you don't think before you put your wrinkled ass fingertips down on the keys. You constantly change your post. Wtf, is your brain that bedraggled?

You already know this, just thought I'd remind you: "Give evil nothing to oppose and it merely fades away."

Shut the fuck up and I won't keep repeating myself.

Still can't come up with anything beyond age jokes, huh? Pathetic, huh? How about you shut the fuck up? You repeat yourself cuz you have nothing else to say. You started this, unprovoked, so I'll keep on until this is stopped. Later, QD.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:44 PM
Still can't come up with anything beyond age jokes, huh? Pathetic, huh? How about you shut the fuck up? You repeat yourself cuz you have nothing else to say. You started this, unprovoked, so I'll keep on until this is stopped. Later, QD.

I didn't start shit with you. But, even still, I don't care. I have nothing to do at work... and it's fun.

Oh, yeah, I'm at WORK. You know, the shit you do to make money for your family? To ensure a brighter future for your offspring?

The thing that you can't seem to keep longer than two weeks?

Try it some time.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:46 PM
Better still, stop arguiing with someone that you feel is "beneath" your intelligence bracket.

Obviously, I'm going to keep talking about what I know, right? Careerless, drives a fucking DODGE Neon pre-SRT, Old as hell, still frequents an Import Forum... and you don't even ADMIN or OWN it.

carrascopa
IA did use to be dead as fuk actually.... it was only Pi on here for a miinute

§treet_§peed
so ur saying you sit on your ass in fornt off a computer all day do? then i wouldn't really call that work.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:47 PM
I know it did. But, this is QD's stomping grounds. Where he's racked up twenty-thousand plus posts. He's defending his territory, and I can understand that.

It's his life.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:49 PM
so ur saying you sit on your ass in fornt off a computer all day do? then i wouldn't really call that work.

Corrections below:

So, you're saying that you sit on your ass in front of a computer all day, do you? I really wouldn't call that work.

Response below:

Fuck off, dick spit. Quit riding QD, you're embarassing yourself.

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 06:49 PM
I didn't start shit with you.

Again with the idiocy.

But, even still, I don't care.

Same here.

.. and it's fun.

Agreed.

Oh, yeah, I'm at WORK. You know, the shit you do to make money for your family? To ensure a brighter future for your offspring?

Trust me I know.

The thing that you can't seem to keep longer than two weeks?

Huh?

Try it some time.

Huh? Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 06:50 PM
but you said you are at work and have nothing to do. i was saying i would dis on nobody else about a job considering as how i porbably work harder than you ever have

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:51 PM
but you said you are at work and have nothing to do. i was saying i would dis on nobody else about a job considering as how i porbably work harder than you ever have

You're fifteen. You don't know what hard work is. Shut the hell up.

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 06:52 PM
no np dumb fuck, yoou said that you sit in fornt of a computer for your job, i was saying that i wouldn't call that real work if i was you. unless you had a shit load of stuff to do. but you say you have none. so you don't really work; therefore, i really wouldn't rag on anybody else about thee work history.

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 06:54 PM
I'll man up and call a truce between myself and gunn. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
mopther fucker i'm 19, yeah i know that's not old, but i have been working in warehouses since i was 15. so don't give me any bull shit about i don't know how REAL work is. mother fucker please.

crxsiguy
no np dumb fuck, yoou said that you sit in fornt of a computer for your job, i was saying that i wouldn't call that real work if i was you. unless you had a shit load of stuff to do. but you say you have none. so you don't really work; therefore, i really wouldn't rag on anybody else about thee work history.
its not the amount of work you do, its the amount of money you make doin whatever it is you do..

§treet_§peed
mother*

gunn_bleu
The problem is that I never SAID I sit in front of a computer. I said I'm at work. It so happens that I'm in front of a computer.

Your fucking tiny ass brain assumed that my job entails, souly, that I sit in front of a twenty-five thousand dollar computer monitor and do nothing else.

You need to learn when and when NOT to read between the fucking lines.

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 06:55 PM
true. but yeah this thread is getting stupid now.

man
06-12-2006, 06:56 PM
true. but yeah this thread is getting stupid now.

Smartest thing said all day, haha.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 06:58 PM
mopther fucker i'm 19, yeah i know that's not old, but i have been working in warehouses since i was 15. so don't give me any bull shit about i don't know how REAL work is. mother fucker please.

LoL. Fifteen. Don't go spitting out your life history to me. You still have all of your body parts, so don't act like you have it hard or some shit.

I started working at age thirteen, faggot. But, you don't see me crying about it on an import forum.

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 06:58 PM
dude nobody can help the fact that you got ass raped when you lived in Ga just about all the time. then you tried to move to cali so you could act like a big shot, but it seems not to be working because your trying to sound smart by twisting other's words, trying to match there mentality, when you should just....i i don't know.....go DIAF maybe??

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 07:00 PM
neither am i crying about, i said warehouse work, real work. i worked doing different things at am eailier age. and i'm not crying about. i'm glad because it taught me to get ready for real life instead of a fake world. btw, how would you know if i still had all of my body parts?

dz N.U.T.Z.
06-12-2006, 07:00 PM
gunn-bleu FTW!!!!!!! Later, DZ.

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 07:01 PM
and yes i know i missed spelled a few words but o well....

dz N.U.T.Z.
06-12-2006, 07:01 PM
LOL Later, DZ. haha

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 07:02 PM
dude nobody can help the fact that you got ass raped when you lived in Ga just about all the time. then you tried to move to cali so you could act like a big shot, but it seems not to be working because your trying to sound smart by twisting other's words, trying to match there mentality, when you should just....i i don't know.....go DIAF maybe??

Are you angry?

And, I could've SWORN it was YOU who'd twisted my words. Afterall, I never ONCE said that I sit in front of a computer screen for a living, YOU said it for me.

And by the by... I bet you immediately said "what screen costs twenty-five thousand dollars?".

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wo/0.RSLID?mco=955BB9EF&nclm=AppleDisplays

G5's own your life. Quad 8's will own the universe, faggot.

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 07:02 PM
oh yeah before someone trys to do, i Own myself!!!!

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 07:03 PM
LOL Later, DZ. haha

Rofl. Later, DZ. -- Classic

crxsiguy
06-12-2006, 07:03 PM
neither am i crying about, i said warehouse work, real work. i worked doing different things at am eailier age. and i'm not crying about. i'm glad because it taught me to get ready for real life instead of a fake world. btw, how would you know if i still had all of my body parts?
Just because you can do a job that a 2 function robot could do doesn't make you a macho man nor does that mean you get paid good. .you might wanna enroll into some classes soon cause as you know the temp services only pay so much.. Later CSG

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 07:04 PM
ignorance is bliss to some...

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 07:04 PM
Just because you can do a job that a 2 function robot could do doesn't make you a macho man nor does that mean you get paid good. .you might wanna enroll into some classes soon cause as you know the temp services only pay so much.. Later CSG

LoLoL. Damn. I didn't know he went through the temp service. But, they do hook you up.

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 07:06 PM
i have never worked for a temp service so i wouldn't know. i graduated from high school and currently starting tech school. btw, i never said i was a mancho man or anything like that. i jsut said a real job andno i'm not mad or anything.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 07:07 PM
i have never worked for a temp service so i wouldn't know. i graduated from high school and currently starting tech school. btw, i never said i was a mancho man or anything like that. i jsut said a real job andno i'm not mad or anything.

You do know QD left you hanging, right? You can shut up.

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 07:08 PM
it doesn't matter to me wether or not QD is in here posting or not. i will say what i think about things

§treet_§peed
06-12-2006, 07:08 PM
as others tend to do

crxsiguy
06-12-2006, 07:10 PM
You do know QD left you hanging, right? You should shut up. LoL

§treet_§peed
~leaves to find a more intelligent thread.....

gunn_bleu
Thanks for correcting my sentence. SHOULD is the key word.

crxsiguy
06-12-2006, 07:11 PM
no problem man, I know it was just a Typo

Brett
06-12-2006, 07:21 PM
Can I have some notes? I am not reading all these pages...lol

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Sure--

I'm a no name near-OG up in this bitch.

Pablo and Julio remember me trying to sell them shitty Motegi wheels (I really do feel bad.)

QD is a faggot, but he called Truce so I can't say that.

Street_Speed is fifteen.

Hyper50 drives an old ass fucking Mustang.

QD drives a fucking beat up ass Neon, which won him a trophy at the tractor pull, I can't say that either because of the truce.

Admin gave me +25 for riding a dub, which I think he meant four-door

Jitb no longer rides Protege, but he wants another Mazda.

Scopa remembers when IA was actually really quiet/dying, so I wasn't wrong, per-say.

CrxSiGuy reminded me that QD is old enough to know where to buy CASSETTE tapes of N.W.A's music at.

Super_Street cried about working at age fifteen.

I think that's it so far.

Brett
06-12-2006, 07:26 PM
Sweet, thanks!! Saved me about 20 minutes of reading. Welcome back to IA whoever you are...LOL.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 07:29 PM
Sweet, thanks!! Saved me about 20 minutes of reading. Welcome back to IA whoever you are...LOL.

Someone just told me who you are. Holy SHIET.

I remember your green civic when it got those integra style headlights.

What are you driving now? Daaaamn you're OG as hell.

Julio
06-12-2006, 07:29 PM
Sure--

I'm a no name near-OG up in this bitch.

Pablo and Julio remember me trying to sell them shitty Motegi wheels (I really do feel bad.)

:lmfao: good thing he never bought them, because If I remember correctly, I think he said.. I drove to fucking barrett to look at some lame ass wheels.. :lmfao:

Brett
06-12-2006, 07:30 PM
Yeah that was a long ass time ago...LOL. Click my car domain page and you can see what it looks like now. Yeah man, I have been here for 5 years, damn time goes by so fast.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 07:31 PM
:lmfao: good thing he never bought them, because If I remember correctly, I think he said.. I drove to fucking barrett to look at some lame ass wheels.. :lmfao:

Dude, I totally posted pictures of them. That's his fault. LMFAO.

He tried to give me 100 for them, I think that's why he drove out there. But, I wasn't that desperate. I had to fucking pay rent and I wasn't budging on those shitty Pep Boys Wheels.

No sir.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 07:34 PM
Yeah that was a long ass time ago...LOL. Click my car domain page and you can see what it looks like now. Yeah man, I have been here for 5 years, damn time goes by so fast.

Daaamn you got Ghini doors. My nextdoor neighbor in Orange County has Ghini Doors on her XLR y0. That shit is HAWT. She's Vietnamese-- useless info.

ANd yeah, time flies, dude.

Julio
06-12-2006, 07:35 PM
haha ghini doors..

Brett
06-12-2006, 07:36 PM
Daaamn you got Ghini doors. My nextdoor neighbor in Orange County has Ghini Doors on her XLR y0. That shit is HAWT. She's Vietnamese-- useless info.

ANd yeah, time flies, dude.

Dem Vietnamese tried to copy muh doors, WTF? ha ha ha ha

Yeah not many of us around who have been on this long, But some people like me are in this for the long haul :lmfao:

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 07:37 PM
haha ghini doors..

Rock them on your TT. You know you want too.

Wtf I don't even get into car shit anymore. I was THE ultimate ricer.

I'll put Lambo doors on my 3.25i. W0rd

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Dem Vietnamese tried to copy muh doors, WTF? ha ha ha ha

Yeah not many of us around who have been on this long, But some people like me are in this for the long haul :lmfao:

I actually signed up in 02, but I lost my original account in 03 so I had to re-register.

Aren't you married or something? I could've sworn you were.

Brett
06-12-2006, 07:39 PM
yes sir, Im married

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Duuude I knew it. I eat black-eyed peas all the time, that's why I have a kick ass memory.

Hope your marriage is going great.

Julio
06-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Rock them on your TT. You know you want too.

Ohhh hell nawwwww.. :eek:

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 07:44 PM
Ohhh hell nawwwww.. :eek:

Lmfao. Stop fronting, Julio. I know you got back issues of Import Tuner. The ones with the Extreme Dimensions ads near the end, advertising "YOUR VERY OWN LAMBORGHINI DOOR KIT"...

You want them.

Brett
06-12-2006, 07:45 PM
It was one of Julios back issues that made me get my set!! HA HA HA HA HA

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 07:46 PM
I told you. See, I know what's REALLY up.

Does that mean I'll get banned if I put them on my Bimmer? =(

Brett
06-12-2006, 07:48 PM
Not as long as Im an admin, In fact maybe I will ban whoever DOESNT HAVE THEM!! HA HA HA HA HA

GsrTurbo320
06-12-2006, 07:50 PM
Not as long as Im an admin, In fact maybe I will ban whoever DOESNT HAVE THEM!! HA HA HA HA HA

You don't have to worry about getting a big ass ban stick from brett

Brett
06-12-2006, 07:51 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao:

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 07:59 PM
Wor Lambo door crew for life. You know? There's like hardly any car shit going on here. I live in Santa Monica/Los Angeles and Orange County/Westminster and I see almost nothing going on.

WTF?

crxsiguy
06-12-2006, 08:00 PM
its funny how soo many of these noobies have soo many more post than me and some of the others that have been here for a while

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 08:04 PM
Holy crap. I didn't notice that you only had like four-hundred and fifty posts.

Everyone else has like one-thousand plus. Even the people who joined yesterday.

crxsiguy
06-12-2006, 08:08 PM
lol i know, but oh well

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 09:04 PM
gunn-bleu FTW!!!!!!! Later, DZ.

Hey Stan. How you doing? Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 09:07 PM
You don't have to worry about getting a big ass ban stick from brett

True. If this dumbass isn't banned, no one is. Later, QD.

dz N.U.T.Z.
06-12-2006, 09:15 PM
i dont know who stan is???

Later, DZ.

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 09:16 PM
^^^ Figures. Nevermind. Later, QD.

dz N.U.T.Z.
06-12-2006, 09:20 PM
if you are quoting a eminem song you have got to be the lamest preson i know.

Later, DZ.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 09:43 PM
True. If this dumbass isn't banned, no one is. Later, QD.

This from the elderly faggot that called "truce".

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 09:48 PM
This from the elderly faggot that called "truce".

I wasn't talking about you, dumbass. I was refering to the idiot that I quoted. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 09:50 PM
Later, DZ.

If the shoe fits. Yes? Later, QD.

fight club
06-12-2006, 09:52 PM
Are you angry?

And, I could've SWORN it was YOU who'd twisted my words. Afterall, I never ONCE said that I sit in front of a computer screen for a living, YOU said it for me.

And by the by... I bet you immediately said "what screen costs twenty-five thousand dollars?".

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wo/0.RSLID?mco=955BB9EF&nclm=AppleDisplays

G5's own your life. Quad 8's will own the universe, faggot.

well actually that monitor is twenty five hundred dollers. but maybe you ment monopoly since your sitting out there on board walk. tell mr. moneybanks to send to rolls to come get me and we'll chill.

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-12-2006, 09:54 PM
oh cool. Later, AB.

JAY KAY QD. loll

RutRoe
06-12-2006, 10:09 PM
Gunn dude...I remember you and that civic. How funny.

Nice to see you're doing well man.

Rican219
06-12-2006, 10:17 PM
I think I even remember him Dayum I'm old

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 11:21 PM
well actually that monitor is twenty five hundred dollers. but maybe you ment monopoly since your sitting out there on board walk. tell mr. moneybanks to send to rolls to come get me and we'll chill.

My bad. You're right, I meant twenty-five hundred. Was thinking thousands for some reason.

Come out and get the money yourself.

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 11:22 PM
Gunn dude...I remember you and that civic. How funny.

Nice to see you're doing well man.

Damn. Rut is still here, as well. You're old as balls. LoL. I'm doing fine. How are you doing?

gunn_bleu
06-12-2006, 11:22 PM
I think I even remember him Dayum I'm old

And I remember you too. I almost want to say that I met you somewhere. I just can't remember where.

Sibious
06-12-2006, 11:54 PM
And I remember you too. I almost want to say that I met you somewhere. I just can't remember where.
umm someone must be a lil lonelyy now.

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 12:02 AM
umm someone must be a lil lonelyy now.

Shut up, you fucking new.

Why do you new school fags always want to jump into a grown man's conversation?

Go clean your intake pipe, faggot.

RutRoe
06-13-2006, 07:43 AM
I'm good man. Married, got a great job, I work so the SPEED Channel so I'm doing what I love....

Good to see you on here man. Take care of yourself out there.

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 08:14 AM
aaahhahaha, Ghini doors

babygurl
06-13-2006, 08:26 AM
Welcome back I think LOL

LemonAJAX
06-13-2006, 08:43 AM
You don't get out much, do you? Later, QD.

he's right.. everyone says something to QD.. cause well.. he looks like white-trash.. and well he drives a neon.. oh and he's runnin dial-up... dial-up FTL!!!!

Halfwit
06-13-2006, 08:45 AM
Shut up, you fucking new.

Why do you new school fags always want to jump into a grown man's conversation?

Go clean your intake pipe, faggot.
HEY

GO KICK ROCKS.

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 08:48 AM
ghini doors Lol

babygurl
06-13-2006, 08:52 AM
he's right.. everyone says something to QD.. cause well.. he looks like white-trash.. and well he drives a neon.. oh and he's runnin dial-up... dial-up FTL!!!!

And you're what 16, WOO HOO...thanks for the observation on QD..everyone knows he drives a neon, I have seen it clean car....he has won races in that car (YAY)...he may look like trash but so does Emeniem and how much is he worth? QD only has to work maybe 25 hours a week, and makes very good money! I am sorry but that sounds like a great job to have!

You have to ask permission to get a job...but so what???

And you are correct a lot of people get mad at the fact he corrects there post, in a nice way or a mean way...But rules are rules....so people really need to get over BS...and QD is a good person (HMM maybe I am a QD groupie WOO HOO, OH LORD..HELP ME HAHAHA)

Halfwit
06-13-2006, 08:56 AM
And you're what 16, WOO HOO...thanks for the observation on QD..everyone knows he drives a neon, I have seen it clean car....he has won races in that car (YAY)...he may look like trash but so does Emeniem and how much is he worth? QD only has to work maybe 25 hours a week, and makes very good money! I am sorry but that sounds like a great job to have!

And you are correct a lot of people get mad at the fact he corrects there post, in a nice way or a mean way...But rules are rules....so people really need to get over BS...and QD is a good person (HMM maybe I am a QD groupie WOO HOO, OH LORD..HELP ME HAHAHA)
actually, qd drives a buick. dd. but thanks for trying.....

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 08:59 AM
Casey has a notebook with everyone's info in it

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 09:00 AM
and didn't qd buy another project?

Halfwit
06-13-2006, 09:00 AM
Casey has a notebook with everyone's info in it
i remember things easily.

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 09:02 AM
whatever

Halfwit
06-13-2006, 09:05 AM
whatever
shutup.

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 09:05 AM
i cant wait till my motion to ban you goes through

Halfwit
06-13-2006, 09:07 AM
i cant wait till my motion to ban you goes through
lol me either!!!!....but guess what? are u going to ban ip? cause u know i cut internet off my house and use 2 dif jobs, and about to get internet at my house, ..so hmmm do a good job of it..

i cant be banned.

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 09:08 AM
im not talking internet, im talking real life.....:mad:

Halfwit
06-13-2006, 09:08 AM
im not talking internet, im talking real life.....:mad:
lol +12...

got me..... who will be doing the -offing?

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 09:10 AM
i have small monkeys in your trunk, they will get out one day when your walking to your house after you get out the car, and demolish you

Halfwit
06-13-2006, 09:12 AM
i have small monkeys in your trunk, they will get out one day when your walking to your house after you get out the car, and demolish you
ok..but its a hatch, not a trunk

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 09:14 AM
MONKEYS IN YA HATCH BITCH!

Halfwit
06-13-2006, 09:17 AM
MONKEYS IN YA HATCH BITCH!
b16 better leave after this comment.

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 09:18 AM
ewww, uncalled for
~leaves~

scabtastic
06-13-2006, 09:27 AM
and kyle drives a lancer...kyle how was dyno day btw?

Halfwit
06-13-2006, 09:28 AM
it was lol for him... 111 hp 34tq.... fun hangin out though.

scabtastic
06-13-2006, 09:33 AM
well that's ..ugh..some good numbers....

LemonAJAX
06-13-2006, 09:33 AM
actually, qd drives a buick. dd. but thanks for trying.....

lol and i'm actually 18

who are you and how do you know my name..

and halfwit.. umm heatbogged and a slipping clutch, and it was 111hp and 122 ft/lbs.. lol nothing to be proud of but still if your gonna make fun of me.. get oyur numbers right.. lol

scabtastic
06-13-2006, 09:36 AM
yay for kyle being 18....kyle i need to talk to you.

LemonAJAX
06-13-2006, 09:36 AM
well that's ..ugh..some good numbers....

cody.. get cho ricer ass outta here.. bitch .... lol

LemonAJAX
06-13-2006, 09:37 AM
yay for kyle being 18....kyle i need to talk to you.

did your car break again or do oyu not know who to do somehting with your car?

scabtastic
06-13-2006, 09:37 AM
rice ass? i have a stock mx6....wait borla exhuast....oh damn...ANWAY...i found a door and fender for like....a little over 200 altogether wanna help me put it on?

scabtastic
06-13-2006, 09:39 AM
because I thinik it will be cheaper that way, but my dad still wants to go to Finish Line to get it done. my dad said he'd make me pay 500 instead of the 1400

LemonAJAX
06-13-2006, 09:41 AM
because I thinik it will be cheaper that way, but my dad still wants to go to Finish Line to get it done. my dad said he'd make me pay 500 instead of the 1400

yeah.. i can do it tomorrow or friday.. if you have em by then..

scabtastic
06-13-2006, 09:42 AM
it be in a few weeks.....would you be free then? im kinda broke...my 6.15 an hour isnt helping me get this car fixed

Halfwit
06-13-2006, 09:57 AM
lolololol

u guys are funny ..

LemonAJAX
06-13-2006, 10:41 AM
it be in a few weeks.....would you be free then? im kinda broke...my 6.15 an hour isnt helping me get this car fixed

no shit.. i prolly'll be free jsut call me and let me know..

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 11:41 AM

Bitch, who asked you to comment?

Treadmill, please.

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 11:43 AM
Don't hiJack my thread, faggots.

Go out and get real jobs and stop driving Lancers.

Get a boosted Tercel. That's that real shit.

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 11:43 AM
ghini doors Lol

ShooterMcGavin
06-13-2006, 11:44 AM

Treadmill, please.

rofl, ruthless! :D

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 11:45 AM
ghini doors Lol

You drive a Civic. Shut up.

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 11:45 AM
you did, so that means shut the fuck up

SiR_Boost
06-13-2006, 11:51 AM
:werd:

babygurl
06-13-2006, 11:58 AM

Treadmill, please.

hmm sensitive, to my comments...And I can fucking post if I want to!

And please leave again :)

gunn_bleu
you did, so that means shut the fuck up

No, that means I learned my lesson, faggot. Grow up and stop playing with bitch mobiles.

gunn_bleu
hmm sensitive, to my comments...And I can fucking post if I want to!

And please leave again :)

Tramp, you never made a comment toward me.

If you're too heavy to run, lift weights.

babygurl
06-13-2006, 12:01 PM
Tramp, you never made a comment toward me.

If you're too heavy to run, lift weights.

how exactly do you know me? We have never met, and No I have never made a comment towards you...Did I quote what you said, NO dumb ass I quoted LemonJax....re-read please!

So dear please learn how to read...and I am sorry not fat here :) although gotta little junk in the trunk HAHAHA

And hmm trying to call me fat, what are you in elementary school...oh and tramp....You had bitch correct tho! :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 12:02 PM
No, that means I learned my lesson, faggot. Grow up and stop playing with bitch mobiles.

Right, bitches get in my mobile.

babygurl
06-13-2006, 12:02 PM

you sir are a trip!

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 12:03 PM
how exactly do you know me? We have never met, and No I have never made a comment towards you...Did I quote what you said, NO dumb ass I quoted LemonJax....re-read please!

So dear please learn how to read...and I am sorry not fat here :) although gotta little junk in the trunk HAHAHA

And hmm trying to call me fat, what are you in elementary school...oh and tramp....You had bitch correct tho! :goodjob:

I don't give a shit who you quoted. This is MY thread, cock-nibbler.

And any online tramp with the handle "babygurl" is bound to have excess "baby" fat rolling around beneath and above her juggular.

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 12:03 PM

Come back harder, please, if you really want to entertain me.

Got Torque? ... Noooooo.

crxsiguy
06-13-2006, 12:08 PM
its sad that b16a2 civic has only been on this site for a little over a year and had that many post... what does that tell you about his social life?

babygurl
06-13-2006, 12:08 PM
I don't give a shit who you quoted. This is MY thread, cock-nibbler.

And any online tramp with the handle "babygurl" is bound to have excess "baby" fat rolling around beneath and above her juggular.

Your thred...WOW get over yourself...go back to faking and baking dear!

Sorry not that much fat as the chicks in the movies :)

Stop making assumptions :)

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 12:09 PM
That he should stop trying to e-pimp the board cheerleaders.

babygurl
06-13-2006, 12:09 PM
its sad that b16a2 civic has only been on this site for a little over a year and had that many post... what does that tell you about his social life?

B ruff is a hoe, no doubt about that!

j/k :)

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 12:10 PM
Your thred...WOW get over yourself...go back to faking and baking dear!

Sorry not that much fat as the chicks in the movies :)

Stop making assumptions :)

If you weren't such a heavy lover, you wouldn't get offended.

And what the FUCK is faking and baking? What kind of "cut down" is that? Wtf.

Go drink some POM... that shit's healthy for you. Your heart might lose a little weight.

babygurl
06-13-2006, 12:11 PM
If you weren't such a heavy lover, you wouldn't get offended.

And what the FUCK is faking and baking? What kind of "cut down" is that? Wtf.

Go drink some POM... that shit's healthy for you. Your heart might lose a little weight.

Sorry sweetie no offense taken to your childish comebacks....I just like to point out how stupid you are making yourself look by throwing out stupid comments, and acting like a child :)

And faking and baking think about it genius!

wantboost
Lol at this thread, been reading it since it started and it just wont die lol.

babygurl
Lol at this thread, been reading it since it started and it just wont die lol.

HELL NO WE WONT GO!

Me and the Gunn dude, or whatever his name is, are keeping this alive in honor of his return :)

babygurl
06-13-2006, 12:12 PM
That he should stop trying to e-pimp the board cheerleaders.

strangely enough I agree....He needs a meeting LOL

Pablo
06-13-2006, 12:13 PM

What are you riding now?
i still got the black civic.
to tell you how long it's been.....i have not been to Barrett since 2002

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 12:13 PM
Sorry sweetie no offense taken to your childish comebacks....I just like to point out how stupid you are making yourself look by throwing out stupid comments, and acting like a child :)

And faking and baking think about it genius!

You're dumb as fuck.

Stupid twice in the same sentence, and you keep talking about faking and fucking baking.

What the FUCK am I trying to bake? Are you that fucking hungry? Take your mind off of food for like fifteen.

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 12:14 PM
i still got the black civic.
to tell you how long it's been.....i have not been to Barrett since 2002

Damn, you ridin' dirty in the CiviC still? Pablo = OG.

Really dude, sorry about that wheel thing. LOL.

babygurl
06-13-2006, 12:15 PM
You're dumb as fuck.

Stupid twice in the same sentence, and you keep talking about faking and fucking baking.

What the FUCK am I trying to bake? Are you that fucking hungry? Take your mind off of food for like fifteen.

hmm still dont get it! Nice try tho!

Dragonfly5338
06-13-2006, 12:15 PM
Don't hiJack my thread, faggots.

Go out and get real jobs and stop driving Lancers.

Get a boosted Tercel. That's that real shit.

Hey now. I have a Lancer. Kind of. :D

babygurl
06-13-2006, 12:16 PM

VAL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 12:17 PM

check my resume cheerleader, im on from 8-5 m-f.
the skill of multi taskin at work is amazing, when you see me here on a thursday, friday or saturday night, then worry about me

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 12:17 PM
wait a minute, crxsiguy was teh same guy that got chumped out in teh honda section for posting dumbshit that he didn't know nothin about, now i remember why you dont like qd either, sad

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 12:20 PM

It's okay for girls to have a Lancer. You don't know any better.

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 12:21 PM
check my resume cheerleader, im on from 8-5 m-f.
the skill of multi taskin at work is amazing, when you see me here on a thursday, friday or saturday night, then worry about me

I'm glad board whoring is a "task" for you.

And quit acting like you have a fucking life that only transpires during the end of the week.

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 12:22 PM
hmm still dont get it! Nice try tho!

I wouldn't expect you to "get" anything unless it's edible. Take your lips off the fucking keyboard.

babygurl
06-13-2006, 12:22 PM
I wouldn't expect you to "get" anything unless it's edible. Take your lips off the fucking keyboard.

I was referring to you not getting what I posted...its ok tho!

:goodjob: anyways!

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 12:24 PM
I'm glad board whoring is a "task" for you.

And quit acting like you have a fucking life that only transpires during the end of the week.

no acting.
Just to let you know, and to possibly save you some attempts, your lil " insults" wont effect me the way it did to street speed, i dont know, dont care to, you dont know me, so your perception of me is all that your going off of, which is off base, so go outside and enjoy the california weather

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 12:26 PM
no acting.
Just to let you know, and to possibly save you some attempts, your lil " insults" wont effect me the way it did to street speed, i dont know, dont care to, you dont know me, so your perception of me is all that your going off of, which is off base, so go outside and enjoy the california weather

Then shut the fuck up and exit the thread, cum wad. Why the hell would you constantly post if you're uninterested? Fucking liar.

Wah wah wah go beat off.

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 12:28 PM
Then shut the fuck up and exit the thread, cum wad. Why the hell would you constantly post if you're uninterested? Fucking liar.

Wah wah wah go beat off.

nothin about your thread was really interesting, but when it got off topic, then it became of interest.
Cum wad, Lol.
Genius on our hands
Beat Off? That would be pointless, i get it often enough not to have to resort to that.

gunn_bleu
06-13-2006, 12:31 PM
nothin about your thread was really interesting, but when it got off topic, then it became of interest.
Cum wad, Lol.
Genius on our hands
Beat Off? That would be pointless, i get it often enough not to have to resort to that.

You're contradicting your prior post, fag bait.

And then... AND THEN... you try to tell me that you're sexually satisfied. And you're DEAD serious.

Really, go rub one off in the toilet, Mr. lonely.