PDA

View Full Version : Misc Is Your Son A Hacker?

Mr_Mischif
06-12-2006, 04:31 PM
This is so fucking retarded. Is Your Son A Hacker? (http://www.adequacy.org/stories/2001.12.2.42056.2147.html) The sad thing about this is that there are some people out in the world who think like this.

Chris Mazda
06-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Popular hacker software includes "Comet Cursor", "Bonzi Buddy" and "Flash".

"The first two are popular AD WARE the third well if anyone with any amount of brain knows what that is"

AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. and AMD chips are never sold in stores

"Actually I find them sold at almost any store"

This site has to be a joke site there is no way anyone could be that stupid.

Brut
06-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Those people are fuckin morons. The think I hack is this stupid game I play and I don't need any of that shit just Disk drove 5.5.101. Though I don't hack computers and don't know how either.

ReCkLe5s
06-15-2006, 11:13 PM
If your son spends more than thirty minutes each day on the computer, he may be using it to DOS other peoples sites.

has to be the best comment ever..

Blitanicle99
06-16-2006, 09:22 AM
"Quake is an online virtual reality used by hackers. It is a popular meeting place and training ground, where they discuss hacking and train in the use of various firearms"
God dammit.

St0lenR
06-16-2006, 09:56 AM
9. Has your son radically changed his appearance?

If your son has undergone a sudden change in his style of dress, you may have a hacker on your hands. Hackers tend to dress in bright, day-glo colors. They may wear baggy pants, bright colored shirts and spiky hair dyed in bright colors to match their clothes. They may take to carrying "glow-sticks" and some wear pacifiers around their necks. (I have no idea why they do this) There are many such hackers in schools today, and your son may have started to associate with them. If you notice that your son's group of friends includes people dressed like this, it is time to think about a severe curfew, to protect him from dangerous influences.

RAVERS ARE HACKERS!!!!! BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

chrisdavis
06-16-2006, 02:13 PM
Welcome to 2001. Its amazing how many people actually believed that article :lmfao:

Elbow
06-16-2006, 03:05 PM
lol

Gkyaun
06-17-2006, 03:57 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/gkyaun/hackers.jpg