PDA

View Full Version : is this bad? is this bad?

thinkfast®
06-12-2006, 02:51 PM

so I have drank 3 liters of water today, mostly against my will.. anways I havent taken a piss yet. its fuckin 4 o clock PM in the afternoon, shit!! whats goin on here, does this mean I drank too much on Saturday? it was open bar what was I supposed to do?

B16a2 Civic
06-12-2006, 02:52 PM
system back logged?

Ran
06-12-2006, 02:52 PM
I dunno. I just know that you're not supposed to hold back a piss if you can help it. A buddy of mine held one off once and his body eventually forgot about it and he never used the bathroom. Yeah, he got an infection from that.

carrascopa
06-12-2006, 02:54 PM
STAND OVER THE TOILET AND JUST STARE AT THE WATER.. THE URINE WILL COME OUT OF THE HOLE EVENTUALY MAN

thinkfast®
06-12-2006, 02:54 PM
no way man, I am not one to hold back, well I dont think so man.. I think I could tell. like one time I was in front of this chick and didnt wanna rip one, cause I had just ate tacos de asada con chile rojo, so I knew taht was a bomb in the making.. well I didnt let it out cause I was only 14 at the time and I thought it shows that I cared, later on that nite I was beatin it up and before I shot out my doggy water I tapped her on the shoulder, I gave her the face painting and then abracadabre, mr. ginormous fart comes out, aw man it was awesome

we never spoke again.

thinkfast®
06-12-2006, 02:56 PM
STAND OVER THE TOILET AND JUST STARE AT THE WATER.. THE URINE WILL COME OUT OF THE HOLE EVENTUALY MAN

hahah wtf... yea man I just guess I am dehydrated, I dont fuckin know man.. its just wierd, I was sittin at my desk like "damn nigga have you pissed today?" then I thought to myself, and Iw as like "no you sure havent, you damn pimp" so I was like lemme make a post about it

hmm

B16a2 Civic
oh yeah, fart to the face!

A.P. Photography
:lmao:

If you were dehydrated your body might of absorbed most of it.

thinkfast®
06-12-2006, 02:57 PM
absorbed huh.. like a sponge?

Ran
06-12-2006, 02:57 PM
no way man, I am not one to hold back, well I dont think so man.. I think I could tell. like one time I was in front of this chick and didnt wanna rip one, cause I had just ate tacos de asada con chile rojo, so I knew taht was a bomb in the making.. well I didnt let it out cause I was only 14 at the time and I thought it shows that I cared, later on that nite I was beatin it up and before I shot out my doggy water I tapped her on the shoulder, I gave her the face painting and then abracadabre, mr. ginormous fart comes out, aw man it was awesome

we never spoke again. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

A.P. Photography
06-12-2006, 02:58 PM
absorbed huh.. like a sponge?
Yes basically if you dehydrate yourself your body will go into survival mode and store the water cause it is not sure when it will get more.

carrascopa
06-12-2006, 02:59 PM
THE COLOMBIAN CHIK I WAS DATING FOR AWHILE USED TO FART ALL THE DAMN TIME MAN.. N ONE TIME MY EX-WIFE FARTED IN MY FACE WHILE SHE WAS SLEPING...

FUKIN GIRLS HAD A DISEASE CALLED GASRITUS OR SOMESHIT LIKE THAT... HAD MEDICATION FOR IT AND EVERYTHING BUT FUK IF THEY DIDNT DROP SOME BOMBS...

B16a2 Civic
06-12-2006, 03:00 PM
SpongeRicky BaggyPants

thinkfast®
06-12-2006, 03:02 PM
THE COLOMBIAN CHIK I WAS DATING FOR AWHILE USED TO FART ALL THE DAMN TIME MAN.. N ONE TIME MY EX-WIFE FARTED IN MY FACE WHILE SHE WAS SLEPING...

FUKIN GIRLS HAD A DISEASE CALLED GASRITUS OR SOMESHIT LIKE THAT... HAD MEDICATION FOR IT AND EVERYTHING BUT FUK IF THEY DIDNT DROP SOME BOMBS...

yea nigga the other nite I was sleep, I had this puerto rican shorty and she started rippin em, at first they was quiet, like she was squeezin her cheeks together.. then I guess she just relaxed em, cause the second one caused me to get startled, it was like awakening and shit.. sounded like she was shufflin a deck of cards

I was like "ey bitch what you playin solitaire up in this bitch?? GET OUT!"

thinkfast®
06-12-2006, 03:03 PM
Yes basically if you dehydrate yourself your body will go into survival mode and store the water cause it is not sure when it will get more.

so you tryin to say I cant survive? hold up I think I feel somethin..

nope, that was my balls bein itchy. sorry

carrascopa
06-12-2006, 03:05 PM
OOOOOOOHHHHH SHIT...

ITS COOL IF A GIRL FARTS BECAUSE THAN I FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE SPREADING MY AROMO.. BUT THEY GOTTA CHILL WITH IT IN THE BEGINNING... ITS LIKE FOR THE FIRST FEW MONTHS, I REALLY DONT WANT TO BE REMINDED THAT YOU HAD MAC N CHEESE FOR LUNCH, NAAAH MEAN?? SUCH A TURN OFF..

I HATE PUSSY FARTS TOO.. A FEW ARE O.K., THAT SHIT IS BOUND TO HAPPEN EVERY NOW AND AGAIN, BUT I HAD ONE CHICK WHOS PUSSY WAS SOO LOOSE THAT WHEN SHE BENT OVER I SAW A BLACK GAPING HOLE..

SHE WASNT A WHORE EITHER, SHE JUST HAD A KID N SHIT AND GOT A LIL LOOSENED UP.. PFF PFF PFF PFF PFF PFF IS ALL I HEARD WHEN I WOULD HAVE HER STAND UP AND GRAB HER ANKLES BENT OVER WHILE IHIT IT FROM BEHIND!

A.P. Photography
06-12-2006, 03:07 PM
so you tryin to say I cant survive? hold up I think I feel somethin..

nope, that was my balls bein itchy. sorry
:lmao: Just keep drinking water, once your body realizes that it is getting water reguarly then it will release some or most of what it has retained.

thinkfast®
06-12-2006, 03:08 PM
hahahahahahaha oh shit nigga I'm outta breath, pff pff yea I can hear that shit now hahaha!

I'm all like "yea bitch, bask in the ambience!! bask in the ambience!" one time this bitch burped though and it smelled like some hell naw, I wanted to get her some listerine on the rocks

B16a2 Civic
06-12-2006, 03:08 PM
as long as ya booty dont leak, i wouldn't worry

A.P. Photography
06-12-2006, 03:09 PM
I wanted to get her some listerine on the rocks
:lmao:

Scrilla
06-12-2006, 03:10 PM
.. sounded like she was shufflin a deck of cards

I was like "ey bitch what you playin solitaire up in this bitch?? GET OUT!"

Repost....:bigok:

thinkfast®
06-12-2006, 03:10 PM
:lmao: Just keep drinking water, once your body realizes that it is getting water reguarly then it will release some or most of what it has retained.

tell you what, if I play my cards right Imma be releasin some fluids tonite gah damn.. maybe spell my name out know what I mean EL OH EL!!

thinkfast®
06-12-2006, 03:11 PM
Repost....:bigok:

shutup mario, it aint a repost if I'm the original poster!! damn son

Scrilla
06-12-2006, 03:13 PM
shutup mario, it aint a repost if I'm the original poster!! damn son

u dun said this before....bout shawty whom you work with....failure>ricky..:lmfao:

thinkfast®
06-12-2006, 03:29 PM
who you callin failure? I dont get it

thinkfast®
06-12-2006, 03:29 PM
wheres my tips at puto

thinkfast®
06-12-2006, 03:31 PM
ttt

B16a2 Civic
06-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Ricky, go to that thread where it says Thanks feds, atf....guy has pee pee stains on da sheets LIRL

Scrilla
06-12-2006, 03:57 PM
wheres my tips at puto

shut up puto! dun make me charge u 1700 just for my time....:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
06-12-2006, 06:11 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
06-12-2006, 06:56 PM
sounds like the beginning symptoms of yellow fever to me, you should go to the doctors homes have that checked out, before your junk falls off... :lmfao:

BlkCD5
06-12-2006, 10:18 PM
turn on the faucet and stand over the toilet. Some psychological shit when you hear water running, it makes you pee.

thinkfast®
06-13-2006, 10:31 AM
update, I just finished takin a piss, the time is now 11:36. the time I entered: 10:47am o'clock this morning. sweet.

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 10:33 AM
awesome!!

PhAtBoYMr2
06-13-2006, 10:33 AM
congradulations rickster

ah homie you fuck with S.P.M at all? that nigga is tite

thinkfast®
06-13-2006, 10:34 AM
yea man it was like someone iopened up the floodgates. in the wilderness. I was straight pissin non-stop, I started gettin worried for a minute, had to take my shirt off it was gettin outta control

ricky, 1
soaked toilet, 0

PhAtBoYMr2
06-13-2006, 10:35 AM
haahha

anwser my question puto

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 10:36 AM
LIRL, had to flush so it wouldnt overflow?

thinkfast®
06-13-2006, 10:36 AM
congradulations rickster

ah homie you fuck with S.P.M at all? that nigga is tite

dogg me and him go way back.. cmon man I'm on that mexican rap all day for these thugs.. what you need to check is Omar Cruz, he just signed to Interscope, that fool is sick w/ it.. straight outta L.A. aka the City of GODS

PhAtBoYMr2
06-13-2006, 10:37 AM
dogg me and him go way back.. cmon man I'm on that mexican rap all day for these thugs.. what you need to check is Omar Cruz, he just signed to Interscope, that fool is sick w/ it.. straight outta L.A. aka the City of GODS

oh yeah? how bout that chingo bling? that nigga makes me laugh

thinkfast®
06-13-2006, 10:38 AM
LIRL, had to flush so it wouldnt overflow?

yea dog, I was lookin at it like DAMN whats goin on w/ the toilet? then I realized it was all me, but I had drank so much water it was all clear, I cant tell if water splashed up or piss, it was exciting though. In the period of time I was there I had 11 people come in, one guy gave me a pat on the back.. that was wierd

thinkfast®
06-13-2006, 10:39 AM
oh yeah? how bout that chingo bling? that nigga makes me laugh

yea man chingo bling is funny as hell, he cant rap for shit but he got some niggas on his team that are decent.. he got that one song "I'm in love w/ your sister" to that "I love a stripper" beat, shit is hilarious.. I'm talkin Nick Cannon hilarious son

PhAtBoYMr2
06-13-2006, 10:41 AM
yea man chingo bling is funny as hell, he cant rap for shit but he got some niggas on his team that are decent.. he got that one song "I'm in love w/ your sister" to that "I love a stripper" beat, shit is hilarious.. I'm talkin Nick Cannon hilarious son

NICK CANNON HILARIOUS??

oh shit imma peep that shit!!

you still goin to apachee tonight? what time you rollin out? its supposed to rain puto

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 10:42 AM
yea dog, I was lookin at it like DAMN whats goin on w/ the toilet? then I realized it was all me, but I had drank so much water it was all clear, I cant tell if water splashed up or piss, it was exciting though. In the period of time I was there I had 11 people come in, one guy gave me a pat on the back.. that was wierd

was he encouraging you? telling you its going to be okay?

thinkfast®
06-13-2006, 10:43 AM
yea man we probly gonna roll tonite, this aint no outdoor concert cabron, its indoor fool

asma supposed to come out too, we see what happens.. you got anything to pass the time man?

thinkfast®
06-13-2006, 10:44 AM
was he encouraging you? telling you its going to be okay?

naw he was on that "good job" tip, I was like man wtf, he all tryin to shake my hand, I'm over here supportin my back and I'm like wait a minute fool, hold up!! haha

PhAtBoYMr2
06-13-2006, 10:47 AM
yea man we probly gonna roll tonite, this aint no outdoor concert cabron, its indoor fool

asma supposed to come out too, we see what happens.. you got anything to pass the time man?

anything to pass the time? naww homie im out, you dont remeber im broke as fuck?? i got a check coming soon though, you should have mr carrascco come by and bring some sneakers.

I didnt even start that new job because i already got pissed at the manager, that fool wanna say im a typical lazy haitian that doesnt get any work done. fuck you bitch!!!!

Go peep my myspace song out, ill put you on that triple six shit son

thinkfast®
06-13-2006, 10:48 AM
EL OH EL!!! damn haitians are crazy

Scrilla
06-13-2006, 11:26 AM

what them boys know?

thinkfast®
06-13-2006, 03:19 PM
hells naw

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2006, 03:24 PM
OH SHITZ NAH

thinkfast®
06-13-2006, 03:27 PM
chingo bling representin baby for that H-town