PDA

View Full Version : Misc best HARDCORE COVER SONG OF ALL TIME!!!

4dmin
06-12-2006, 01:47 PM
THATS RIGHT MUTHA FUCKERS IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THIS THEN YOU ARE A TOOL!!! THIS SHIT IS SO OLD BUT DAYUM IT IS SO GOOD!!! :goodjob: :king:

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/1/TD_BabyGotBack.mp3

Hulud
06-12-2006, 02:19 PM
its throwdown isnt it?
if it is ive heard it before, years ago

Hulud
06-12-2006, 02:21 PM
yea thats it!
its fuckin awesome

Z33_kid
06-12-2006, 03:40 PM
lol

CHADbee
06-12-2006, 05:48 PM
did'nt click it but is it baby got back?

CHADbee
06-12-2006, 05:49 PM
or how about chokehold cover of "we're not gonna take it"

4dmin
06-12-2006, 07:51 PM
^ chokehold... i have the instilled and content w/ dying EPs :goodjob:

CHADbee
06-12-2006, 09:20 PM
^ chokehold... i have the instilled and content w/ dying EPs :goodjob:
fuck yeah!!! that CD is amazing! crazy stuff...1st time i heard that i was like :eek: but also like :D and alittle :rant: with some :crazy: in there...but loved it. lol.

GTScoob
06-13-2006, 12:40 AM
haha I remember listening to that when I was 15. Evergreen Terrace did a nice cover album last year with a pretty funny cover of "Maniac" (like She's a maniac, maniac on the floor . . .).

CHADbee
06-14-2006, 10:15 PM
yo admin if u like that baby got back u should the cd called "too liget for the pit" its all hardcore bands that have covered 80's hip hop. its great stuff. everything from momma said knock to out to cop killa. i burned from a friend and have no clue where u can get it...but i'm sure u can find it.

The Yousef
06-14-2006, 10:23 PM
LOL!!!

fucking great!

rollin_s2k
07-05-2006, 09:53 PM
haha I remember listening to that when I was 15. Evergreen Terrace did a nice cover album last year with a pretty funny cover of "Maniac" (like She's a maniac, maniac on the floor . . .).
evergreen terrace did a cover of sunday bloody sunday by U2 also

4dmin
07-06-2006, 07:34 AM
yo admin if u like that baby got back u should the cd called "too liget for the pit" its all hardcore bands that have covered 80's hip hop. its great stuff. everything from momma said knock to out to cop killa. i burned from a friend and have no clue where u can get it...but i'm sure u can find it.

lol i have that cd... as well as a few more like the entire black sabbath tribute 7" collection, coalesce led zepplin tribute, guns n roses tribute, more i can't think of along w/ a billion single covers songs :D

too liget for the pit is a pretty shitty album though... baby got back is by far the best song on there. a few other really good cover songs were: Time in Malta: November Rain, Converge: Desinegration, etc.

uproot
07-06-2006, 07:53 AM
lol i was actually listenin to this song last night....

ECM Carl
07-06-2006, 08:06 AM
i mean its good and all ...

but hte best hardcore cover of all time is easily "the boys of summer" - codeseven

SidewayzS14
07-06-2006, 01:06 PM

"Mad World" and "Sunday Bloody sunday" are good ones too Evergreen Terrace and Throwdown are comming to ATL in August thats goignt o be a badass show :goodjob:

4dmin
07-06-2006, 01:17 PM
"Mad World" and "Sunday Bloody sunday" are good ones too Evergreen Terrace and Throwdown are comming to ATL in August thats goignt o be a badass show :goodjob:

Mad World was a good cover as well :goodjob:

GTScoob
07-06-2006, 01:48 PM
i mean its good and all ...

but hte best hardcore cover of all time is easily "the boys of summer" - codeseven

Can you host that? I cant find it anywhere. I wasnt expecting that many Evergreen Terrace fans, did any of you see them at under the couch a couple years ago? Their cover album was great but I was expecting something new (though Op Ivy, Tears For Fears, Sponge, and U2 covers are fine by me)

ECM Carl
07-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Can you host that? I cant find it anywhere. I wasnt expecting that many Evergreen Terrace fans, did any of you see them at under the couch a couple years ago? Their cover album was great but I was expecting something new (though Op Ivy, Tears For Fears, Sponge, and U2 covers are fine by me)

ill look for it..

however my second fav is ...
"angels of the silences" - stretch arm strong
(OR)
"melt with you" - stretch arm strong

evergreen terrace covers are good but there better

Gkyaun
07-07-2006, 07:49 PM
Mad World was a good cover as well :goodjob:

Mad World, and Zero are my two favorite songs off Writers Block.

ECM Carl
07-08-2006, 12:47 AM

sample it here

http://www.mystrands.com/track/1481043

CHADbee
07-10-2006, 01:47 AM
under the couch, RIP. :(

Hulud
07-10-2006, 10:26 AM
shai hulud - linoleum