PDA

View Full Version : What do you do

babygurl
06-12-2006, 01:22 PM
when telemarketers call your house, or place of business?

We used to have this employee, who would get phones calls all the time. There is one company that keeps calling, so today I finally asked the million dollar question...'

Do you like pancakes, the guy asked me HUH? I replied "Ok, what about waffles?"

LIRL!!!

BTEC
06-12-2006, 01:24 PM
hang up on them or prank them. pranking is cool if u can remember what ur gonna do, otherwise i just say DAMMIT!! and hangup.

The Golden Child
06-12-2006, 01:30 PM
i usually just hang up on them ..

one time i yelled really loud and they hung up on me .. lolz

efman
06-12-2006, 01:31 PM
tell them i'm on the georgia do not call list and to fuck off

babygurl
06-12-2006, 01:32 PM
HAHAHA...I remember working at the bonding company, calling about un-paid fees, there is nothing harder then trying to get money out of criminals....

Julio
06-12-2006, 03:52 PM
I just lead them on and shit.. pretend im falling for there shit.. then while im acting all excited and shit, I play dumb or something.. I make them feel as if Im so excited I cant even breath or something.. then play dead hahahah .. I love it when they call.. I actually have fun.

CHADbee
06-12-2006, 04:06 PM
I just lead them on and shit.. pretend im falling for there shit.. then while im acting all excited and shit, I play dumb or something.. I make them feel as if Im so excited I cant even breath or something.. then play dead hahahah .. I love it when they call.. I actually have fun.
i do the same thing...but after 4 or 5 min. i get bored but they are all excited thinking they are gonna make a sell so i start speaking in tounges then scream really loud. :D

ATK_Designs
06-12-2006, 04:20 PM
I usually picked up and said:

Atlanta FBI Headquarter.

Or

Live Fone Xtacy service.

How may we help you.......buahahahah

~The_Duke~
06-12-2006, 04:35 PM
I tell them to hold on a sec then set down the phone go do something else then wait about 1 hr and come back and see if they are still there...one dude actually hung on the phone for an hr and a half one time...