PDA

View Full Version : Misc Tupac Legacy Tour

thinkfast®
06-12-2006, 10:39 AM
Afeni Shakur and the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation have announced the Tupac Legacy Tour, which will feature well known artists performing songs from the late rapper's catalog.

Due to begin in Los Angeles this fall, the 25-date cross country tour will feature artists celebrating the life of Tupac backed by a live band. DJ’s will also be featured on the tour, which is sponsored by the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation and A&M Entertainment.

While several major artists have reportedly signed on, the official artist line-up will be announced within the coming weeks.

A portion of the proceeds from the Tupac Legacy Tour will go directly to T.A.S.C.A. (Tupac Amaru Shakur Center for the Arts located in Stone Mountain, GA).

With a mission of provide training and support for students who aspire to enhance their creative talents, the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation was founded by Afeni Shakur in 1997.

As of press time, tour dates and venues have yet to be made public. For more information, log onto www.2paclegacytour.com.

Scrilla
06-13-2006, 11:13 AM
hmmm...

{X}Echo419
06-13-2006, 12:53 PM
makin' $$$ even afte death

2turbo4u
06-15-2006, 11:21 AM
It's time for them to give up and let him rest in peace, enough is enough no more pac, no more biggy songs.

thinkfast®
06-15-2006, 12:31 PM
its called a legacy homeboy. I got 'pac in my cd player right now

"just me an you evadin enemies
let you get my last shot a Hennesy
aint neva had a friend like me"

Tupac's shit will last a lifetime homey. If he was around today, there wouldn't be half the garbage that there is in hip hop today

JustinSane110™
06-24-2006, 09:51 PM
Tupac's shit will last a lifetime homey. If he was around today, there wouldn't be half the garbage that there is in hip hop today
Quoted for TROOF!!

quickdodge®
06-25-2006, 12:15 AM
Second that quote. Later, QD.

Brett
06-28-2006, 07:14 AM
This is the tour he will make his comeback and people will see he really isnt dead :D

thinkfast®
06-28-2006, 10:53 AM
hahahahahah thats funny brett