IntegraXTR
06-12-2006, 08:34 AM
jet li hands down

ShooterMcGavin
06-12-2006, 09:55 AM
if you must ask then you obviously don't know :D

BABY J
06-12-2006, 10:02 AM
Chuck Norris will win. /thread (seriously)

On_Her_Face
06-12-2006, 11:41 AM
id have to go with mr. norris

BABY J
06-12-2006, 11:45 AM
^^ You are a smart man. Jet Li, while amazing, is a noob in comparison. He is fast, but has no power. Jet Li has to go through a LOT of lesser known people before he even attempts a brawl w/ Chuck.

4dmin
06-12-2006, 12:01 PM
^^ You are a smart man. Jet Li, while amazing, is a noob in comparison. He is fast, but has no power. Jet Li has to go through a LOT of lesser known people before he even attempts a brawl w/ Chuck.

hell no chuck 1) is old and was champ here in the states back in the late 60s and early 70's... 2) Li on the other hand was like 5x champ... he'll pull a fucking scorpion on chuck and rip is head off ;)

GET OVER HERE!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~>

BABY J
06-12-2006, 12:06 PM
hell no chuck 1) is old and was champ here in the states back in the late 60s and early 70's... 2) Li on the other hand was like 5x champ... he'll pull a fucking scorpion on chuck and rip is head off ;)

GET OVER HERE!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~>

Ask NE1 that posted in this thread:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56055&page=1&highlight=martial

PS: Bruce Lee wasn't exactly a spring chicken either.

Ran
06-12-2006, 12:24 PM
In the beginning of the battle, Jet Li would take the quick initiative and roundhouse combo Chuck Norris. Unable to retaliate fast enough, Chuck would continue to get pummeled by Jet Li for the majority of the battle. Struggling to get a hit in against the super-fast Asian, Chuck would make the biggest impact when he slammed a Boxflex Total Gym As Seen On TV across Jet Li's head. With both combatants tired and weary, Jackie Chan would take advantage of the situation and proceed to decimate them both.

BABY J
06-12-2006, 12:26 PM
^^ And then they would drink beer.

Ran
06-12-2006, 12:28 PM
Agreed.

IntegraXTR
06-12-2006, 01:50 PM
:lmfao:

-Blown-
06-12-2006, 02:44 PM
Chuck Norris! no contest :)

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

There is no chin behind Chuck Norris’ beard. There is only another fist.

When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

There is no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold, so he turned the sun up.

Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

Chuck Norris gave Mona Lisa that smile.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

Chuck Norris does not get frostbite. Chuck Norris bites frost

Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV.

Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship

http://chucknorrisfacts.com/

{X}Echo419
06-13-2006, 01:18 PM
Jet Li can't fight w/o wires. +Chuck has been kickin' azn ass since the 70's! and you can't beat experience. :)

ShooterMcGavin
06-13-2006, 01:25 PM
^^^u've obviously forgotten about bruce lee kicking chuck's ass in one of his earlier movies :rolleyes:

yudalicious
06-13-2006, 01:36 PM
Chuck would beat Jet's ass at first, then proceed to kill his master and insult his girl. After the death of his master, Jet discovers a new style of martial arts and trains hard then proceeds to whoop Chuck's unlucky ass.

Jackie Chan would make both of them laugh uncontrollably with his funny accent, then proceed to down a bottle of vodka and kick both of their asses using drunken first of fury.

{X}Echo419
06-13-2006, 01:37 PM
^^^u've obviously forgotten about bruce lee kicking chuck's ass in one of his earlier movies :rolleyes:
I thought they never showed their fight?
I think you're thinking of that bearded pu$$y in Enter The Dragon. ;)

{X}Echo419
06-13-2006, 01:37 PM
Chuck would beat Jet's ass at first, then proceed to kill his master and insult his girl. After the death of his master, Jet discovers a new style of martial arts and trains hard then proceeds to whoop Chuck's unlucky ass.

Jackie Chan would make both of them laugh uncontrollably with his funny accent, then proceed to down a bottle of vodka and kick both of their asses using drunken first of fury....and a Chair

efman
06-13-2006, 01:42 PM
chuck is a fuckin texas ranger and the eyes of the ranger are always on you, chuck would own jet li and his boy tribett would be there to have his back

ShooterMcGavin
06-13-2006, 01:51 PM
I thought they never showed their fight?
I think you're thinking of that bearded pu$$y in Enter The Dragon. ;)

you are obviously a noob :D

http://www.fightingmaster.com/masters/brucelee/chuck.htm

xXnimbusXx
06-13-2006, 08:42 PM
jet hands down. He knows pa kwa, ying ji or how ever you spell it. ying is a deadly internal attack. Its will make you bleed from the insides. and pa kwa, is the circle stance of tai chi. Jet been training his he was a little boy and won numerous events. But I do want to see a fight with jet versus jacky

BTEC
06-13-2006, 10:12 PM
i chose other bc im the baddest mutherfucker to ever breathe the air on the earth. ill choke chuck til he shits himself and slap jet li so hard he need a full set of dentures. when im done ill look around just incase soumbody else needed a sample bc i give asswhooping for free nah mean.

On_Her_Face
06-13-2006, 10:27 PM
i chose other bc im the baddest mutherfucker to ever breathe the air on the earth. ill choke chuck til he shits himself and slap jet li so hard he need a full set of dentures. when im done ill look around just incase soumbody else needed a sample bc i give asswhooping for free nah mean.

and then u wake up lol jk.. good story though

PSINXS
06-13-2006, 10:32 PM
jet hands down. He knows pa kwa, ying ji or how ever you spell it. ying is a deadly internal attack. Its will make you bleed from the insides. and pa kwa, is the circle stance of tai chi. Jet been training his he was a little boy and won numerous events. But I do want to see a fight with jet versus jacky
dim mak is also a version of pressure point induced injuries/death

SLow_POke
06-13-2006, 10:40 PM
Jet Li can't fight w/o wires. +Chuck has been kickin' azn ass since the 70's! and you can't beat experience. :)

all american CHUCK! for PRESIDENTE!!

{X}Echo419
06-14-2006, 06:43 AM
you are obviously a noob :D

http://www.fightingmaster.com/masters/brucelee/chuck.htm

that was a coreographed(sp) fight in a "movie" directed by Bruce Lee. wadda ya expect?

besides Matt Hughes would kick both their asses. :cool:

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2006, 08:47 AM
^^^u got any better references? not to mention u wouldn't have even known lee directed that had i not posted up the link for u :rolleyes:

BABY J
06-14-2006, 08:50 AM
Tell ya what. I am a mod on www.fightauthority.com (http://www.fightauthority.com/). Raise this question on the forums THERE and see who they say wins. I will give you a hint... I am NOT wrong!!! LOL

Sky
06-14-2006, 09:04 AM
bah all opinions. we will never know till they fight which will not likely to happen. but il go with li cuz he has more exp in martials arts.

BABY J
06-14-2006, 09:06 AM
BWA BWA WBA HA HA. Yes there are all opinions, but an opinion by people who KNOW the subject matter inside and out hold more weight than some1 who is not as versed. To each his own though. ;)

The Green Monster
06-14-2006, 10:20 AM
baby j...what's your name on Fightauthority? I'm on there too lol

Mr. Miyagi FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodjob:

93H22ACX
06-15-2006, 02:41 PM
didnt you guys see jet li beat up that wrestler in the movie :D

jk... but it just depends..only one way to find out... call chuck norris and have him fight with jet li like in the movie fearless :goodjob:

kaotickaozpunk
06-16-2006, 01:42 PM
dude jet li yo...he was a real shaolin and study the art of wooshoo his whole life..he is a kung fu master..chuck on the other hand should just stick with texas ranger..hehehe...lol...bitches..:jerkit:

CALIWEST
06-20-2006, 07:25 PM
it all depends..jet li is new school martial arts as chuck (when younger) old school martial arts...jet li has speed advantage and he does have power...chuck on the other hand has power n good reflexes...
in the end i say jet li tho

The Green Monster
06-20-2006, 09:35 PM
dude jet li yo...he was a real shaolin and study the art of wooshoo his whole life..he is a kung fu master..chuck on the other hand should just stick with texas ranger..hehehe...lol...bitches..:jerkit:

wu-shu FTW!!!:goodjob:

CSquared
06-20-2006, 11:35 PM
Three words: Bruce Fucking Lee

BABY J
06-21-2006, 06:04 AM
^^ 6 WORDS: YOU ARE ABOSU FUKIN LUTELY RIGHT!!

The Green Monster
06-22-2006, 11:47 AM
^^^what's your name on FA?^^^

<---- gore child on f.a.:goodjob:

7 words

Mr. Miyagi...Wax On Wax Off Bitches!

VTECin5th
06-22-2006, 01:15 PM
Bruce killed Chuck In The Dragon movie and Jet lee will OWN him trust me

xXnimbusXx
06-22-2006, 10:39 PM
^^^what's your name on FA?^^^

<---- gore child on f.a.:goodjob:

7 words

Mr. Miyagi...Wax On Wax Off Bitches!

I heard the dude died not too long ago. Daymn im sad now. :(

Truegiant
07-04-2006, 05:58 PM
In one of Jackie Chan's movies he talked to the director behind the scenes and asked if he would like to do a newer movie with Jet Li. The director asked Jackie if in real life what would happen. Jackie respectfully said that would never happen, but did mention that he had trained with Jet Li in a couple of older movies he had done over seas. Jackie said that Jet's speed is way to fast and that he had a problem keeping up with it; however, he did say that Jet could not adapt to his ever changing fighting styles (being observant of ones surroundings can change how a fight outcomes everytime.) He said that Jet Li would always be a great fighter. I am going to have to find which movie it was again because he kept mentioning another fighter that they trained with who used to kick both there asses in sparring!

On the hunt for the film!

IntegraXTR
07-05-2006, 01:21 PM
^^^ damn PM me as soon as you find that, that shit sounds interesting

-S Double C-
07-05-2006, 01:32 PM
jackie chan will appear and do the drunken master technique and fuck them both up. :)

The Golden Child
07-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Li all the way ..

Stormhammer
07-06-2006, 12:49 AM
dude that is one ugly pic of Jet Li lol

Jet Li all the way out of the two, but I still chose Jackie Chan :)

StupidBikerBoy
07-07-2006, 01:14 AM
Met Chuck years ago at a competition.

He was doing demonstrations for charity.

I shook his hand. I remember thinking he had the biggest damn hands I had ever seen.

-S Double C-
07-18-2006, 03:46 PM
the boogie man checks his closet for chuck norris before he goes to sleep.

Ran
07-21-2006, 02:33 PM
Chuck has been kickin' azn ass since the 70's! and you can't beat experience. :)No, but you can beat an old man. :lmfao:

coolZero
07-24-2006, 07:17 AM

FACT: Bruce Lee really did break Chuck Norris' arm in that fight sceen. Also Lee thought Chuck did not look "intimidating" enough on camera so they held shooting off for 10 days while Chuck Bulked up for the sceen. When ask how he gained the weight, Chuck said, "Well we were in Rome so I ate noithing but Pasta for 10 days".

Lee met Chuck in tournament out west in the early 70s while in a elevator ride up to their rooms Chuck suggested that Bruce use a higher kicking technique. They practiced in a hall way for hours and that meeting spawn what would be Lee's signature high kicking technique.

Chuck also said Bruce kept a roped board in his car and that he worked out constantly. So every time they stopped at a light while driving Bruce would strike the board several times until the light changed.
:ninja:

Reaper
08-09-2006, 12:17 AM
Chuck Norris all the way! But at the same time they are both aging.....there is a new martial arts movie coming out with a new guy...no one has heard of this guy but ive heard great things through the grape vine.....btw Ive met chuck norris at a tournament as well in texas.....very cool/nice guy.

pugginfish
08-16-2006, 11:19 PM
and a ladder...