PDA

View Full Version : Few jokes to ease the day

SLow_POke
06-11-2006, 08:06 PM
especially since its sunday.

feel free to add :bigok: :jester:

Work~~~~~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you think about the differences between work and prison, maybe prison isn't so bad...

IN PRISON.......You spend the majority of your time in an 8x10 cell.
AT WORK........You spend most of your time in a 6x8 cubicle.

IN PRISON.......You get three meals a day.
AT WORK........You get a break for 1 meal and you have to pay for it.

IN PRISON.......You get time off for good behaviour.
AT WORK........You get rewarded for good behaviour with more work.

IN PRISON.......A guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you.
AT WORK........You must carry around a security card and unlock and open all the doors yourself.

IN PRISON........You can watch TV and play games.
AT WORK.........You get fired for watching TV and playing games.

IN PRISON.......You get your own toilet.
AT WORK........You have to share.

IN PRISON.......They allow your family and friends to visit.
AT WORK........You cannot even speak to your family and friends.

IN PRISON.......All expenses are paid by taxpayers with no work required.
AT WORK........You get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they deduct taxes from you salary to pay for prisoners.

IN PRISON.......You spend most of your life looking through bars from inside wanting to get out.
AT WORK........You spend most of your time wanting to get out and go inside bars.

IN PRISON......There are wardens who are often sadistic.
AT WORK.......They are called supervisors.

IN PRISON.......You have unlimited time to read e-mail jokes.
AT WORK........You get fired if you get caught.

NOW GET BACK TO WORK!
__________________________________________________ __

There are four kinds of sex :

HOUSE SEX - When you are newly married and have sex all over the house in every room.

BEDROOM SEX - After you have been married for a while, you only have sex in the bedroom.

HALL SEX - After you've been married for many, many years you just pass each other in the hall and say "FUCK YOU"

COURTROOM SEX - When your wife and her lawyer fuck you in the divorce court in front of many people for every penny you've got.
__________________________________________________ __

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

feel free to add on . .

THIS SHIT WAS FUNNY IT MADE ME LAUGH

Johnny wanted to have sex with a girl in his office, but she belonged to someone else.

One day Johnny got so frustrated that he went up to her and said I'll give you a $100 if you let me have sex with you. But the girl said NO.

Johnny said I'll be fast, I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend down, and I'll be finished by the time you pick it up.

She thought for a moment and said that she would have to consult with her boyfriend. so she called her boyfriend and told him the story.

Her boyfriend says, "ask him for $200, pick up the money very fast. He won't even be able to get his pants down." So she agrees and accepts the proposal.

Half an hour goes by and the boyfriend is waiting for his girlfriend to call. Finally after 45 mins the boyfriend calls and asks what happened.

She said, "The son of a bitch used coins!"

_ernie

SLow_POke
06-11-2006, 10:21 PM
cmon no new jokes . at least some found on the web ?

efman
06-11-2006, 10:40 PM
i like the last one

3kgtdrvr
06-11-2006, 10:44 PM
lol the last one way funny