PDA

View Full Version : CAR STOLEN @ H&M in Lawrenceville

gsrchicky82
06-11-2006, 08:05 PM
One of our customers cars got stolen saturday night 6/10/06. It was a 95 Acura Integra w/ s14 conversion, wide body quarter panels, and large carbon fiber wing. Car was in yellow primer. Motor had Golden Eagle sleeved block, revhard turbo kit with neukin manifold, etc.

It had black ADR DV8 wheels.

IF anyone has any idea on who could have taken this car or any leads we are offering a $1000 reward for whoever can find out who is responsible for this.

Please call anytime of the day...everything will remain confidential..NO NAMES WILL BE MENTIONED !! We just want the car back or want to know who did this.

Thanks !!

Sandy 678-613-7505
or
SHOP 678-985-5545
or
AJ 203-537-8478

Annihilation
06-11-2006, 08:12 PM
damn i thought it was yalls car....well yellow cars arent hard to spot ppl will be looking

gsrchicky82
06-11-2006, 08:14 PM
damn i thought it was yalls car....well yellow cars arent hard to spot ppl will be looking

its not yellow..its actually primered yellow

topsecret2JZ
06-11-2006, 08:34 PM
I will be on the lookout, i used to hang out with Bernie didnt he own that car?

VTECin5th
06-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Yeah we will try to catch that mother fucker asap. Just let me do a little research man. I hate fuckers who steal cars. I would fucking burn his ass and wouldn't care if I go to jail which is what I dont wonna do but I will for some stupid shit like that.

H&M they worked alot on all of their cars and it was hard for them to do it so. And all the work they did it ended up Free + it will come out of their pocket to pay for this guys car. Uhhhhhhhhh I would stabbbb that bitch in the fucking head I'd tie him up and beat the crap out of him with a baseball bat.

VTECin5th
06-11-2006, 09:19 PM
The wheels are the same as the ones on the picture only they are black if anyone is trying to sell them to you or if you know somone who tried to sell em to you. Call the number ^^^ they are black

The yellow primer looks just like the one on lambo. Only its on integra it shouldn't be hard to find. They are offering $1000 to who ever finds this vehicle please try to find this car and lets help the H&M ppl.

smokeyj
06-11-2006, 11:16 PM
I talked to the owner and from the sound of it h&m is not going to be responsible
HERES PICS OF my CAR AND PARTS
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/739000-739999/739949_111_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/739000-739999/739949_110_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/739000-739999/739949_109_full.jpg

Annihilation
06-11-2006, 11:51 PM
u had full coverage?

NosEquipped
06-11-2006, 11:55 PM
wow thats fucking nice

sry to hear about that

silversol
06-12-2006, 01:51 AM
why would a bussiness leave a car like that out over night?

VTECin5th
06-12-2006, 02:51 AM
silversol they have no room for other cars if they did they would put it inside trust me and like they knew it was gonna get stolen c'mon man give them a break they are doing a wonderful job they are trying their best to get this car back.

B16a2 Civic
06-12-2006, 07:22 AM
any news?

IntegraXTR
06-12-2006, 07:54 AM
so they left his car outside? no wonder why it got stolen, sorry to hear about that man.

gsrchicky82
06-12-2006, 08:10 AM
If only you guys owned a shop you would know. We cannot store every single one of our customers cars inside the shop. If we could, we would. Its bad enough that that car had to get stolen.

I do not really want this to turn into a debate thread about what happened. We just want to know who did this so if anyone has any leads please give us a call.. what is done is done..we already feel bad that this had to happen to such a good guy. Seems like bad things always come to good people.

IntegraXTR
06-12-2006, 08:21 AM
If only you guys owned a shop you would know. We cannot store every single one of our customers cars inside the shop. If we could, we would. Its bad enough that that car had to get stolen.

I do not really want this to turn into a debate thread about what happened. We just want to know who did this so if anyone has any leads please give us a call.. what is done is done..we already feel bad that this had to happen to such a good guy. Seems like bad things always come to good people.

yeh I understand that, H&M isn't that big so I can see why yall can't store every car inside.

B16a2 Civic
06-12-2006, 08:21 AM
i dont see why everyone keeps bringin up the fact it was outside, those questions are really helping bringing the car back to teh owner[/sarcastic]
as stated, whats done is done, what they are trying to do is get the car back
let stay on track

Imola Dc2
06-12-2006, 08:29 AM
yeh I understand that, H&M isn't that big so I can see why yall can't store every car inside.

fuck u asshole

IntegraXTR
06-12-2006, 08:33 AM
who the fuck are you, I said nothing bad about this situation so watch your mouth cunt.

Imola Dc2
06-12-2006, 08:45 AM
who the fuck are you, I said nothing bad about this situation so watch your mouth cunt.
my name is mony and i own the shop if u dont have nothing that will help then in makes no sense to keep typing

dtmcnamara
06-12-2006, 09:10 AM
when are yall going to get security cameras? it seems like there are a lot of punks that dont like you and if you had a simple security system you would atleast know how they are getting the cars off your lot along with all the parts that have gone up missing in the last year....just my 2 cents

$1000 security system could end a lot of troubles and finally put a lot of punks behind bars.

Imola Dc2
06-12-2006, 09:16 AM
yeh I understand that, H&M isn't that big so I can see why yall can't store every car inside.i take that back i read wrong im sorry

gsrchicky82
06-12-2006, 09:22 AM
when are yall going to get security cameras? it seems like there are a lot of punks that dont like you and if you had a simple security system you would atleast know how they are getting the cars off your lot along with all the parts that have gone up missing in the last year....just my 2 cents

$1000 security system could end a lot of troubles and finally put a lot of punks behind bars.

How do you know we don't have security cameras ?? We do actually, i mean being we've had parts and cars stolen b4. We invested XXX amount of money into them (We have 2 systems) They work fine during the day but at night its a whole different story. We can see images but not visual faces.

IntegraXTR
06-12-2006, 10:42 AM
i take that back i read wrong im sorry

its all good dawg, I know who you are, you did jays swap for him, the d15 in the crx, and suts car too. Sorry about the incident man, I'll keep a look out.

On_Her_Face
06-12-2006, 10:54 AM
ill keep an eye out.. prolly wont see it over in gwinnett/duluth though

Batlground
06-12-2006, 11:07 AM

Stuff like this happens to every shop at one point or another. We had someone steal some wheels right off someones car here. It turned into a huge mess. Anyone's car/parts can get stolen from any place. What would you do if your car got stolen from Kroger???? It happens all the time, I'm sure.

It's a crappy situation...the best thing is to not blame the shop, but to keep your eye out for the people who stole the car. I highly doubt H&M had ANYTHING to do with it's disappearance. Owning a shop is hard and no one gets rich from owning one. Trust me. We aren't talking about a merceded dealership with a showroom and 100K sq. ft. You know these things when you drop your car off to a small shop like this. You can have security cameras and dogs and a night watch man...These are all preventative measures...that won't always work. Security cameras are great....if you can get the police to cooperate and actually keep their eye out for the person in the video. Dogs can get shot or poisioned. A night watch man is quite expensive, I'm sure. This type of argument can go back and forth all day

Good luck with the search.

dtmcnamara
06-12-2006, 11:07 AM
How do you know we don't have security cameras ?? We do actually, i mean being we've had parts and cars stolen b4. We invested XXX amount of money into them (We have 2 systems) They work fine during the day but at night its a whole different story. We can see images but not visual faces.

damn that sucks....did they tow it away or drive it off? I know a buddy of mine who deals a lot with night vision security and from what I have seen and heard, some of the newer night cameras with the infra red vision work pretty well. maybe a nice night amera could do it....

anyways good luck finding the fuck head who did this.

Batlground
06-12-2006, 11:09 AM

Not to mention that you have to go thru the film frame by frame (which is second by second) or you may miss the action happening. It's very hard to narrow down what second things happened when you have 12 hours of footage to go thru (beginning at the time you left the shop and when you showed up).

BABY J
06-12-2006, 11:26 AM
I think we (enthusiasts) can help too. I mean, I have a few cars to drive. But at the same time a little patience from US (not the shops) can help. If you got 5k invested in your ride and you are waiting a month for more parts, then what's a $75 - $100 fee to tow it back home and wait? We can be more responsible just like shops can. We need to get as many hard parts as we can and deliver to the shops AT THE TIME of install. I know that no matter HOW many parts you have you're GONNA have to make a run to Summit or something to get odds and ends shit. But if we REALLY spec out our builds and have the "plan" down we can minimize this. I'd never let my project sit at a shop for months, but we all know it happens. Just imagine... a FEW LoJacked vehicles can lead all of us ALL to the few people that are stealing parts. I hope the recovery happens fast.

I guess this post gets the word out fast, but it also gets the word out to the thieves. I am a little different. One of my boys car got lifted from the worst part of Denver (Colfax AVE). He wanted to post up on www.highaltitudeimports.com (http://www.highaltitudeimports.com/) and I said do NOT do it. He was NOT following my logic but he listened. I was the only 1 who knew (other than him and the cops). A week later he got an IM saying "sorry about your car man, I heard". He was like "oh yeah, who'd you hear it from?" (knowing full well that I was the only person that knew) and we zeroed in on 'em and nailed the muthafuckers. It's hard not to get the word out as soon as possible, but sometimes silence is Golden.

twkg
06-12-2006, 11:30 AM
you cant miss that car if it passes you, trust me. isnt that berny's car? ill keep a look out as well.

BABY J
06-12-2006, 11:41 AM
^^ What are the odds that this car wil literally DRIVE past anyone? not good. You will unknowingly have PARTS from this car roll by you (installed on other people's shit), not the CAR drive by you. A lil silence, and then watch the forums for the parts is the best way to go most cases.

twkg
06-12-2006, 11:43 AM
eh true. anythings possible though. some people are just flat out stupid.

drmcivicsi
06-12-2006, 12:07 PM
holy shit berny im sorry to hear that bro hope yall find the car soon

drmcivicsi
06-12-2006, 12:17 PM
here is a pic before it was yellow for u guys can kinda see what the car looks like

topsecret2JZ
06-12-2006, 12:19 PM
I just wanted to say something not trying to piss anyone off but if you got cameras and you are worring about looking through footage why not just buy a digital recorder for 400 dollars?

GsrTurbo320
06-12-2006, 12:22 PM
..what area is this in????

BABY J
06-12-2006, 12:23 PM
^^ That's Adana, Turkey. Why?

gsrchicky82
06-12-2006, 12:49 PM
Stuff like this happens to every shop at one point or another. We had someone steal some wheels right off someones car here. It turned into a huge mess. Anyone's car/parts can get stolen from any place. What would you do if your car got stolen from Kroger???? It happens all the time, I'm sure.

It's a crappy situation...the best thing is to not blame the shop, but to keep your eye out for the people who stole the car. I highly doubt H&M had ANYTHING to do with it's disappearance. Owning a shop is hard and no one gets rich from owning one. Trust me. We aren't talking about a merceded dealership with a showroom and 100K sq. ft. You know these things when you drop your car off to a small shop like this. You can have security cameras and dogs and a night watch man...These are all preventative measures...that won't always work. Security cameras are great....if you can get the police to cooperate and actually keep their eye out for the person in the video. Dogs can get shot or poisioned. A night watch man is quite expensive, I'm sure. This type of argument can go back and forth all day

Good luck with the search.

Yes, it is very hard owning a shop..It can be very stressful @ times especially when something like this happens.

We've tried pretty much everything to prevent theft and robbery. We've even camped out @ our shop a couple of times for something like this to happen but you never know when thieves strike. Hopefully whoever did this gets whats coming to them. It seems like thieves always get away with things but you know what...i believe in karma...they'll get whats coming one day.

THANKS everyone for looking out !! Any help at this point is greatly appreciated !!

gsrchicky82
06-12-2006, 12:53 PM
..what area is this in????

This happened in Lawrenceville

Azn-Boost
06-12-2006, 12:54 PM
damn.... seen that car when we bought that black ek from yall.. but we'll keep an eye out for the car or parts

Batlground
06-12-2006, 12:54 PM
I just wanted to say something not trying to piss anyone off but if you got cameras and you are worring about looking through footage why not just buy a digital recorder for 400 dollars?

YOu still have to go thru the footage frame by frame :) I don't think anyone is complaining. I was just stating how hard it is to catch a thief even if you have cameras.

Speedm0(\)key
06-12-2006, 01:06 PM
YOu still have to go thru the footage frame by frame :) I don't think anyone is complaining. I was just stating how hard it is to catch a thief even if you have cameras.

you sound lazy as fuck. wait... you ARE.

all i know is.. if i had footage of something being stolen from my business.. WITH FUCKING PLEASURE i would look at every fucking minute of it.

anyway, i'll talk to my people for you guys, you'd be surprised how well the latino community works together.. ill pass the word

Vteckidd
06-12-2006, 01:26 PM
wow that sucks guys. An yes sometimes its hard to store EVERY SINGLE CAR INSIDE, and like Batlground said, its like if your car got stolen at Kroger, would you blame kroger?

Best thing you can do is invest in a MEAN dog an a security system, but even security cameras AT NIGHT dont catch everything.

Thats why we have the police right down the street from us :)

good luck on getting it back Mony

speedminded
06-12-2006, 01:49 PM
damn that sucks....did they tow it away or drive it off? I know a buddy of mine who deals a lot with night vision security and from what I have seen and heard, some of the newer night cameras with the infra red vision work pretty well. maybe a nice night amera could do it....

anyways good luck finding the fuck head who did this.Don't need night vision camera's, just the infared lights that invisibly light up the area (works with any camera) or just regular street lights or even motion lights...anything is better than nothing to a camera in the dark. Motion lights can be wired to an audible alarm, strobe lights, etc. too.

Not to mention that you have to go thru the film frame by frame (which is second by second) or you may miss the action happening. It's very hard to narrow down what second things happened when you have 12 hours of footage to go thru (beginning at the time you left the shop and when you showed up).Even some of the basic DVR software has motion capablities...it will fast forward until it see's motion then you can go frame by frame.

Imola Dc2
06-12-2006, 02:16 PM
wow that sucks guys. An yes sometimes its hard to store EVERY SINGLE CAR INSIDE, and like Batlground said, its like if your car got stolen at Kroger, would you blame kroger?

Best thing you can do is invest in a MEAN dog an a security system, but even security cameras AT NIGHT dont catch everything.

Thats why we have the police right down the street from us :)

good luck on getting it back Mony THANKS MIKE I HOPE WE GET IT BACK TOO

VTECin5th
06-12-2006, 02:16 PM
kurical c'mon man seriously what was the thread about and what did it end up with Alaram Shit be real man. I apologzie for that but help them find this car.

IntegraXTR
06-12-2006, 02:18 PM
kurical c'mon man seriously what was the thread about and what did it end up with Alaram Shit be real man. I apologzie for that but help them find this car.

I agree with you man, and yeh the thread did get kinda off track about the security measures when all was needed was some help on the streets. All anyone can do right now is be on the look out.

gsrchicky82
06-12-2006, 02:25 PM
you sound lazy as fuck. wait... you ARE.

all i know is.. if i had footage of something being stolen from my business.. WITH FUCKING PLEASURE i would look at every fucking minute of it.

anyway, i'll talk to my people for you guys, you'd be surprised how well the latino community works together.. ill pass the word

they are only trying to help...please don't let this get into an arguement thread...they are trying to help as is you are.

Thanks for spreading the word, hopefully we can catch whoever is doing this.

Annihilation
06-12-2006, 02:38 PM
Yo just Hire me for night shift... I got a Ak47 and night vision equipment....

gsrchicky82
06-12-2006, 02:42 PM
i wish it was that easy

Speedm0(\)key
06-12-2006, 02:56 PM
they are only trying to help...please don't let this get into an arguement thread...they are trying to help as is you are.

Thanks for spreading the word, hopefully we can catch whoever is doing this.

EL OH EL. that was funny.. help.. lol

anywho. ill keep my eyes open like i said.. i live in this side of town.

1insaneR
06-12-2006, 03:38 PM
This dosent sound fishy at all!!!!

Imola Dc2
06-12-2006, 03:45 PM
This dosent sound fishy at all!!!! WHY WOULD IT SOUND FISHY ?

1insaneR
06-12-2006, 03:53 PM
Are you readin the first post and wha shop it is and who all hangs out up at the shop. Do some research. Then you will see just how fishy it sounds. but im not getting into it cuz it aint none of my business all i said was its fishy and hasnt been the first time something like this has happend. Thats all i got to say about that.

speedminded
06-12-2006, 03:57 PM
Are you readin the first post and wha shop it is and who all hangs out up at the shop. Do some research. Then you will see just how fishy it sounds. but im not getting into it cuz it aint none of my business all i said was its fishy and hasnt been the first time something like this has happend. Thats all i got to say about that.He's the owner dumbass :slap:

Imola Dc2
06-12-2006, 04:01 PM
Are you readin the first post and wha shop it is and who all hangs out up at the shop. Do some research. Then you will see just how fishy it sounds. but im not getting into it cuz it aint none of my business all i said was its fishy and hasnt been the first time something like this has happend. Thats all i got to say about that.WHO EXACTLY HANGS OUT HERE,I DONT KNOW U ,SO HOW CAN U POSIBLY KNOW WHO HANGS OUT HERE

1insaneR
06-12-2006, 04:06 PM
hey dont get mad i was just stopping by with my opinion and that is all i said it sounded fishy and isnt the first time this has happend to your shop yes or no. Cuz i could have swore i read it on this forum that someone elses shit got ripped but i could really not give two flying fucks about what happend where happend i was just stating an opinion.

speedminded
06-12-2006, 04:11 PM
hey dont get mad i was just stopping by with my opinion and that is all i said it sounded fishy and isnt the first time this has happend to your shop yes or no. Cuz i could have swore i read it on this forum that someone elses shit got ripped but i could really not give two flying fucks about what happend where happend i was just stating an opinion.Find me one business that doesn't get shit jacked from it...?

Then as for their customers...say for instance, nearly every grocery store has crooks, robbers, rapists, child molesters, etc. enter their doors every day, whether you know it or not...Just like poeple need to eat they need their cars worked on too...what the hell does that have to do with his business itself?

gsrchicky82
06-12-2006, 04:12 PM
Are you readin the first post and wha shop it is and who all hangs out up at the shop. Do some research. Then you will see just how fishy it sounds. but im not getting into it cuz it aint none of my business all i said was its fishy and hasnt been the first time something like this has happend. Thats all i got to say about that.

You already got into this by posting...how does this sound fishy?? tell me...i would like to know.. can we control who hangs out @ our shop ...can U control who hangs out @ your shop ??? u guys have thieves hanging out there ... and do we care ?? NOO ... U guys obviously care so much about what goes on around here...thats y u add ur 2 cents...if you don't want to get into it since its none of your business (as you say) than mind your own business....

gsrchicky82
06-12-2006, 04:19 PM
hey dont get mad i was just stopping by with my opinion and that is all i said it sounded fishy and isnt the first time this has happend to your shop yes or no. Cuz i could have swore i read it on this forum that someone elses shit got ripped but i could really not give two flying fucks about what happend where happend i was just stating an opinion.

No one really cares about your opinions...we just want answers...
and obviously you do give two flying fucks if your opinion had to get out in the open..CORRECT?

B18c1Turboed
06-12-2006, 04:19 PM
You already got into this by posting...how does this sound fishy?? tell me...i would like to know.. can we control who hangs out @ our shop ...can U control who hangs out @ your shop ??? u guys have thieves up there all the time so don't even front. and do we care ?? NOO ... U guys obviously care so much about what goes on around here...thats y u add ur 2 cents...if you don't want to get into it since its none of your business (as you say) than mind your own business....

BEFORE this is turned into a shop thing v8THIS does not work at ISP.He is a customer!!!

gsrchicky82
06-12-2006, 04:22 PM
BEFORE this is turns into a shop thing v8THIS does not work at ISP.He is a customer!!!

well i'm sorry but he has your shop in his sig..we have no idea who he is and he supposedly knows so much about what goes on here...

MY APOLOGIES!!

1insaneR
06-12-2006, 04:23 PM
Hold on i dont belong to any motherfucking shop. Yes i am a customer with importsource cuz i know peter and he does excellent work but i have been up to your shop and i have hung out at your shop and i have seen the people that have been jackin shit at your shop hanging out up there so before all of yall get it twisted open your eyes cuz someone is obviously getting played but i have no problems with your shop at all mony was actually very cool with me when i was up there and that is all i have to say and all im goin to say so im out that is it. If it makes you sleep better at night ill delete me previous statements so that way you dont even have to get your panties in a wad so just let me know if you want me to delete them if it makes it look like i am coming down on your shop.

speedminded
06-12-2006, 04:23 PM
BEFORE this is turns into a shop thing v8THIS does not work at ISP.He is a customer!!!That's good, i'd sure hate to hear that coming from another shop.

gsrchicky82
06-12-2006, 04:28 PM
Hold on i dont belong to any motherfucking shop. Yes i am a customer with importsource cuz i know peter and he does excellent work but i have been up to your shop and i have hung out at your shop and i have seen the people that have been jackin shit at your shop hanging out up there so before all of yall get it twisted open your eyes cuz someone is obviously getting played but i have no problems with your shop at all mony was actually very cool with me when i was up there and that is all i have to say and all im goin to say so im out that is it. If it makes you sleep better at night ill delete me previous statements so that way you dont even have to get your panties in a wad so just let me know if you want me to delete them if it makes it look like i am coming down on your shop.

My panties get in a wad whenever ANYONE talks about our shop and claims they know when they have no idea !!!

1insaneR
06-12-2006, 04:29 PM
ok im goin to leave it at that.

93H22ACX
06-12-2006, 04:38 PM
Mony.... sorry to hear that this happened you at your shop.

And just a little FYI for people... there are only 2 employees at ISP, peter being one of them and his brother being the other.

BLk92DA
06-12-2006, 05:28 PM
but i have been up to your shop and i have hung out at your shop and i have seen the people that have been jackin shit at your shop hanging out up there .

so you're saying you have information on who took the car?
give mony or gsrchiky82 a call and let them know who it is

Berny
06-12-2006, 09:41 PM
Hey Mony. I try calling you all day long monday, to find out if you made that police report or not? I also left a couple of messages with your employes. I need to know this ASAP.
678-886-9541 call ANYTIME ASAP. Berny

Berny
06-12-2006, 09:49 PM
Hey Mony. Post up the New Block Number Given by Golden Eagle.

vq35sleeper
06-12-2006, 09:55 PM
damn yo...ill definately stay on tha lookout 4 it

Berny
06-12-2006, 10:19 PM
Thanks everyone for looking out for my car. I appreciate that. But I don’t think my car still in one piece by now. So here’s a list of some of the parts.
Msd. Ignition Control
Hondata s200 w/ boost. LS Chip Ecu
Edelbrock Intake Manifold Polished Finish
800 CC Precision injectors and
450 cc Precision Injectors
TBN Deltagate Watesgate
Greddy Profec B boost controller.
Newkin Full Race turbo manifold
Newkin 3 inch Downpipe.
60” trim T3/t4 Presicion Turbo. Sc-4431e SERIAL NO. 35060 Printed on turbo.
Crane Camshafts. & springs and retainers.
AEM Cam Gears (red)
Dropzone Coilovers and Shocks.
Rev hard Intercooler and pipes.
Cross Drilled /Slotted rotors
Ls tranny with Phanton Grip LSD
Flexalite Fan Red
ADR Flat Black 17’ rims
S14 front end. With custom fender vents. Carbon Fiber Hood.
47’ Carbon Fiber Spoiler.

Imola Dc2
06-13-2006, 08:58 AM
Hey Mony. Post up the New Block Number Given by Golden Eagle.
block # 4002463

Soloboy
06-13-2006, 09:17 AM
DAMN, Sorry to hear that... Ill be on the lookout... You try them Hmong nikkas in ATHENS?

B18c1Turboed
06-13-2006, 09:28 AM
DAMN, Sorry to hear that... Ill be on the lookout... You try them Hmong nikkas in ATHENS?

Or you try Keri, soloboy.slepping hatch, Frosty Skidtron 97 all here on IA.They are responsible for a few cars we know about already!!

blacknightteg
06-13-2006, 09:30 AM
dude, thats fucked up, i remember that car when it was just getting started with the wide body, alwasy used to see it up at wendsy n shit when chris in the gang was up there. that car was fucking awesome. shit that car got me into liking integras. i honestly had thought that he had finished it by now since he had had it for so long. but yeah, berny i'm sorry for this happenin man. you were doin some amazing work.

i dont understand why people bash h&m alot. they are good hearted people up there. and do some amazing work. i mean hell, every time i pass by there to go to school, its insane the work load that they have, but that should show how good of a shop they did. shit they even changed locations if i remember correctly cuz loganville was fucked up. but most definetly, if his car is still in one peice, you have my word i will be on the look out for it

B18c1Turboed
06-13-2006, 09:34 AM
MOny the best thing to do is start calling tow yards in Gwinnett County, thats how we found a car.There only 3 it can go to LANCE, STATEWIDE and BRown & BRown i think its called.

What gwinnett does is find a car and let it sit there so all the fees can add up for the tow yard and they can screw you more,if the car has been found dont wait for a call from Police you will wait forever.

When my car was recovered the car sat at the tow yard 2 months before the police called me to say it was recovered!!

VTECin5th
06-13-2006, 03:19 PM
Damn

quickdodge®
06-13-2006, 04:51 PM
Or you try Keri, soloboy.slepping hatch, Frosty Skidtron 97 all here on IA.They are responsible for a few cars we know about already!!

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! +for you. So true. Later, QD.

VTECin5th
06-13-2006, 06:05 PM
+ for Stretch for being so cool

770bb6
06-13-2006, 07:53 PM
any update?

2.0civic
06-13-2006, 08:21 PM

Why did you capitalize athens???? do YOU know something???

quickdodge®
06-13-2006, 08:35 PM
^^^ Wouldn't surprise me. Later, QD.

2.0civic
06-13-2006, 08:37 PM
^^^ Wouldn't surprise me. Later, QD.

True. kinda weird how this happens in gwinnett and all of a sudden instead of hearing buford area or somewhere actually NEAR lawrenceville, you hear athens which is (depending on which part and route) almost an hour away.....

B16a2 Civic
06-14-2006, 07:03 AM
hmmm, interesting

blacknightteg
06-14-2006, 08:49 AM
dude, who ever fuckin stole bernys care, i hope they fuckin get whats commin to them seriously, there has been SOOOOOOOOOOO much time put in that car over the years its ridiculous that it would happen

gsrchicky82
06-14-2006, 09:01 AM
Please keep in mind that there is a $1000 reward in finding this vehicle before it is dumped or to the names of those who've done it.
NO NAMES WILL BE MENTIONED!!

speedminded
06-14-2006, 09:06 AM
Why did you capitalize athens???? do YOU know something???...because a couple large theft rings have been busted in athens.

B18c1Turboed
06-14-2006, 09:20 AM
...because a couple large theft rings have been busted in athens.

No Soloboy and his crew keep trying to point us to another group of people to get the heat off them, We had solid proff they have done a few cars but Gwinnett wont do shit,due to no VIn numbers!!!

But the funny thing is there crew has been busted in the past already and they still keep doing this shit!!

2.0civic
06-14-2006, 09:24 AM
[QUOTE=B18c1Turboed]No Soloboy and his crew keep trying to point us to another group of people to get the heat off them,QUOTE]

thats what i was thinking. ive seen soloboys name tossed around ALOT in theft threads and the fact he just randomly capitalizes ATHENS liek he knows something. That would be like me saying check down in clearwater FL cause theres alot of rings down there. and he still hasnt came back to defend himself. hell, if i had the time, i would go search athens just cause this claim for the 1k...just seems liek aweird suggestion to throw out there when theres alot of shit in gwinnett already.

LeX
06-14-2006, 11:08 AM
I'll be on the lookout

BABY J
06-14-2006, 11:23 AM
Please keep in mind that there is a $1000 reward in finding this vehicle before it is dumped or to the names of those who've done it.
NO NAMES WILL BE MENTIONED!!

Uh ohh!!! Let's see how loyal these fooz are to each other. GUARANTEE that they get ratted out!!! The only SMART car thief would roll SOLO, but car thieves are too STUPID to know that so they roll together... somebodies about to get ratted out for a grand.... just watching the clock.

B16a2 Civic
06-14-2006, 11:26 AM
so for you greedy ppl, do teh right thing and get a G
for the good people of the world, im sure if ya knew somethin, you'll forward the info

BABY J
06-14-2006, 11:29 AM
Yup!!! RAT 'EM OUT for not letting you drive!!! They ALWAYS make you sit in the bitch seat... they OWE yoU!!! And this was a TURBO car too? They STILL didn't let you drive... HELLLLL no!!! Get this grand wrench-boy so we can BEAT THE SNOT outta the wheel-man!!

VTECin5th
06-14-2006, 12:45 PM
LMAO BABY J

VTECin5th
06-14-2006, 12:46 PM
I know somone knows somone that knows something ROFL and they need $1000 c'mon pay your rent eh? for 2 months Ratt em out

VTECin5th
06-14-2006, 12:47 PM
I'll give u an accord

B18c1Turboed
06-14-2006, 12:54 PM
Yea im sure someone know whos did it ,but i guess they dont wanna get involved or have there name in it at all!!!
Gee ive heared that before!!!

gsrchicky82
06-14-2006, 01:34 PM
Yea im sure someone know whos did it ,but i guess they dont wanna get involved or have there name in it at all!!!
Gee ive heared that before!!!
Im pretty sure someone does ...but it makes me feel pretty damn good to know that i don't sit there and accuse others....ESPECIALLY THE INNOCENT :D *ahem*
GEE...just remember Y you've heard that b4

B18c1Turboed
06-14-2006, 01:48 PM
Im pretty sure someone does ...but it makes me feel pretty damn good to know that i don't sit there and accuse others....ESPECIALLY THE INNOCENT :D *ahem*
GEE...just remember Y you've heard that b4

Defention of accused: To charge with a shortcoming or error.
To charge formally with a wrongdoing.

Defintion of INVESTIGATE:
To observe or inquire into in detail; examine systematically.

gsrchicky82
06-14-2006, 01:56 PM
tt

gsrchicky82
06-14-2006, 01:58 PM
Defention of accused: To charge with a shortcoming or error.
To charge formally with a wrongdoing.

Defintion of INVESTIGATE:
To observe or inquire into in detail; examine systematically.

Definition of INQUIRE: To seek information by asking a question

Did you inquire the victiM? no..you went to his girlfriend

Look...im not here to be a smart ass or hear comments from one ...I'm here trying to get information on a stolen car if at all possible

Nopaintsls
06-14-2006, 02:11 PM
hey um... I saw a car like that last week.. but painted white with differen't wheels, over there at BP on plesant hill....

B16a2 Civic
06-14-2006, 02:13 PM
hey um... I saw a car like that last week.. but painted white with differen't wheels, over there at BP on plesant hill....

sure it wasnt Shandy from Club Xler8shen?
r34 taillights, front look identical, except his started as a civic, best way to tell its an integra is that the headlights dont touch the hood

Nopaintsls
06-14-2006, 02:18 PM
sure it wasnt Shandy from Club Xler8shen?
r34 taillights, front look identical, except his started as a civic, best way to tell its an integra is that the headlights dont touch the hood

No I know who you're talkin bout... his car was Gold at one time...

no this was an integra... I know it was, There's also another one driving around that has same front end but RSX tailights...

B16a2 Civic
06-14-2006, 02:23 PM
ahh okay, maybe it was the car

Nopaintsls
06-14-2006, 02:25 PM
^^maybe...

SLow_POke
06-14-2006, 02:52 PM
How do you know we don't have security cameras ?? We do actually, i mean being we've had parts and cars stolen b4. We invested XXX amount of money into them (We have 2 systems) They work fine during the day but at night its a whole different story. We can see images but not visual faces. not somethign you should share IMO..

hopefully the car turns up .. or if u fine the guy . and need a 6'0 300 lb mexican:D let me know i love getting routy with theives

gsrchicky82
06-14-2006, 02:57 PM
not somethign you should share IMO..

hopefully the car turns up .. or if u fine the guy . and need a 6'0 300 lb mexican:D let me know i love getting routy with theives

that was actually past tense...no one knows what the future holds...LOL

yea hopefully the car turns up SOON !

BLk92DA
06-14-2006, 09:45 PM
or if u fine the guy . and need a 6'0 300 lb mexican:D let me know i love getting routy with theives

you would have to wait in line for your turn :goodjob:

IntegraXTR
06-15-2006, 09:03 AM
any updates?

blacknightteg
06-15-2006, 09:19 AM
yeah, im curious too...the teggy owners are worried!

OnSite
06-15-2006, 11:16 AM
man fuckyou you dont no shit keep them fuckin names out your mouth pussy ass nigga you aint bout shit sittin behide the comp thinkin you doin somthing nigga you aint doin shit but riddin on someone else dick FUCK B18c1turboed you aint shit keep on talkin that shit an you gonna get whats comin to you

IntegraXTR
06-15-2006, 11:25 AM
^^^ :lmfao:

2.0civic
06-15-2006, 11:26 AM
man fuckyou you dont no shit keep them fuckin names out your mouth pussy ass nigga you aint bout shit sittin behide the comp thinkin you doin somthing nigga you aint doin shit but riddin on someone else dick FUCK B18c1turboed you aint shit keep on talkin that shit an you gonna get whats comin to you

reading all that makes my brain hurt....

But seriously, one thing that i have learned coming up is that rumors start from somewhere....dont put yourself in the situation to be blamed and you wouldnt be...bad scenario but its kinda hard to get blamed in a hit and run that you are 45 minutes away from...

BABY J
06-15-2006, 11:28 AM
reading all that makes my brain hurt....

But seriously, one thing that i have learned coming up is that rumors start from somewhere....dont put yourself in the situation to be blamed and you wouldnt be...bad scenario but its kinda hard to get blamed in a hit and run that you are 45 minutes away from...

VERY TRUE --> Unless you got VTEC POWA and can get away fast.

English please. What were you saying again?

2.0civic
06-15-2006, 11:30 AM
VERY TRUE --> Unless you got VTEC POWA and can get away fast.

English please. What were you saying again?

lol, thats gangsta ass 16 year old speaking.....nobody can technically do anything without fear of getting arrested for him being a minor....

VTEC FTMFW!!

BABY J
06-15-2006, 11:41 AM
Yeah... figures. GROWN ASS MEN do not make posts like that... well, this is IA, so maybe they do. LOL! So who wants to make 1k and rat out these kats?

2.0civic
06-15-2006, 11:44 AM
shit man, i hate to say this, but the more time that goes on, the less likely to find this in one peice but i think people on here are stupid enough to sell the parts and get busted. ALOT of people on here are members on multiple boards so to me anyone who steals a car in the metro area is begging to get caught....shit man, 1K is rent for me man or pay off some debt

OnSite
06-15-2006, 11:45 AM
lol, thats gangsta ass 16 year old speaking.....nobody can technically do anything without fear of getting arrested for him being a minor....

VTEC FTMFW!!
you and yo faggot ass boyfriend should get toghther an fuckin bake cookies man on some real shit yall niggas PUSSY'S yall aint bout shit and yall dont no shit who the fuck is baby j nigga look like a fuckin LAME aint got shit better to do then sit in front of the comp and ride on someone dick man yall nigga so hard right but when it come down to it yall niggas PUSSY'S

IntegraXTR
06-15-2006, 11:47 AM
:werd:

B16a2 Civic
06-15-2006, 11:47 AM
hell nah Lol

OnSite
06-15-2006, 11:48 AM
Yeah... figures. GROWN ASS MEN do not make posts like that... well, this is IA, so maybe they do. LOL! So who wants to make 1k and rat out these kats?
pussy ass niggA do anything to get a little rep you aint shit nobody stunten yo lame ass nigga

2.0civic
06-15-2006, 11:49 AM
you and yo faggot ass boyfriend should get toghther an fuckin bake cookies man on some real shit yall niggas PUSSY'S yall aint bout shit and yall dont no shit who the fuck is baby j nigga look like a fuckin LAME aint got shit better to do then sit in front of the comp and ride on someone dick man yall nigga so hard right but when it come down to it yall niggas PUSSY'S

no thanks, your mom already made me an J cookies. BTW, im not going to jail for beatinga 16 year old and ive got work in 30 minutes so whats your excuse for being on the comp all day??

2.0civic
06-15-2006, 11:50 AM
pussy ass niggA do anything to get a little rep you aint shit nobody stunten yo lame ass nigga

unless YOU knew something, you probably shouldnt be getting so defensive.......just a idea though

OnSite
06-15-2006, 11:51 AM
no thanks, your mom already made me an J cookies. BTW, im not going to jail for beatinga 16 year old and ive got work in 30 minutes so whats your excuse for being on the comp all day??
yea my mom made you cookies now who sounds like a kid now take yo bicth ass to work

2.0civic
06-15-2006, 11:53 AM
yea my mom made you cookies now who sounds like a kid now take yo bicth ass to work

lol, thats the best you can do...what a middle school come back...oh...wait...you just got out of middle school. MY BAD!! man seriously though, unless you are involved, STFU and go ride your tricycle down the road and not get your ass kicked...J might go kung Fu on your ass

2.0civic
06-15-2006, 11:54 AM
unless YOU knew something, you probably shouldnt be getting so defensive.......just a idea though

not pointing any fingers or anything..........

OnSite
06-15-2006, 12:00 PM
lol, thats the best you can do...what a middle school come back...oh...wait...you just got out of middle school. MY BAD!! man seriously though, unless you are involved, STFU and go ride your tricycle down the road and not get your ass kicked...J might go kung Fu on your ass
whatever man i aint got time for this shit no more you and your little faggot ass baby j can suck my fuckin dick cause yall niggas pussy!!!!!"CASE CLOSED" PUSSY's"

B18c1Turboed
06-15-2006, 12:01 PM

Wow that threat coming from a 17 year old kid born on August 19, 1989 put a scare in me, im going to go hide under my desk now!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jerkit:

2.0civic
06-15-2006, 12:04 PM
whatever man i aint got time for this shit no more you and your little faggot ass baby j can suck my fuckin dick cause yall niggas pussy!!!!!"CASE CLOSED" PUSSY's"

yes...case closed....lol, you are the funniest 16 year old i know

IntegraXTR
06-15-2006, 12:11 PM
can I get a piece of that home made cookie?

IntegraXTR
06-15-2006, 12:17 PM
yes...case closed....lol, you are the funniest 16 year old i know

fuck yo couch nigga!

OnSite
06-15-2006, 12:17 PM
yea man you might wanna ask b18hatch and b18c1turboed they got em stash under the desk they're hiding under then you can drive to baby j house to ask his grandma for some milk from that wrinkle ass nipple she got

IntegraXTR
06-15-2006, 12:19 PM
OWND!!!!!!

Cookies and MILK from WRINKLE TITTY BITCHES!!!!

B18c1Turboed
06-15-2006, 12:20 PM
yea man you might wanna ask b18hatch and b18c1turboed they got em stash under the desk they're hiding under then you can drive to baby j house to ask his grandma for some milk from that wrinkle ass nipple she got

Funniest shit i ever heared you think a 17 year old boy is going to make a GROWN ass man hide under his desk!! Get a fucking life!!

Obviously you are one of those guys i metioned so you got diffensive,OH fucken well stop stealing cars and we will call it even!! :2up:

IntegraXTR
06-15-2006, 12:22 PM
Quit tryin to dance like mc hammer and we'll call it even

IntegraXTR
06-15-2006, 12:32 PM
nigga what? I'll slap da crust off yo lip

oh snap

BABY J
06-15-2006, 01:35 PM
All of this is cute. But a hit dog WILL holler don't cha think? Funny how the MORE we talk about some1 getting ratted out, the MORE excited/agitated a certain few people get. *hmmmmmmmmm*

PS: The mutha fucka talking the MOST shit on this thread is younger than my BABY brother. That's laughable at best. You're not even in my class Pumpkin. Your ignorance will be ignored. Take a good look at my face, that makes ME easy to spot... and easy to find, while YOU are hiding behind your screename. Step outta the shadows bitch. To whoever is looking for their car, the most excitable kat on here when I mention getting ratted out is a good place to start. THAT'S your guy... OBVIOUSLY he's smart enuff to do dirt, but too stupid to STFU and pretend to not know anything. Unless we're meeting to handle this like gents (678-516-2755), then save your e-thuggin' Lady. In fact, you're on talking restriction until you're old enuff to go to an X rated movie w/out a permission slip from your grandma. I'm out.

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-15-2006, 02:21 PM
gotOWNED?

VTECin5th
06-15-2006, 03:41 PM
WTF do cookie have to do with a stolen CAR

B18c1Turboed
06-15-2006, 03:58 PM
WTF do cookie have to do with a stolen CAR

I think Keri, soloboy.slepping hatch, Frosty Skidtron 97 where all eating some WHILE stealing cars!!

IntegraXTR
06-15-2006, 04:01 PM
wow you really like saying their names huh?

B18c1Turboed
06-15-2006, 04:02 PM
wow you really like saying their names huh?

Yes sir becasue i know they responsible for atleast 5 cars!! Thast i know of!!
Truth hurts them not me!!

quickdodge®
06-15-2006, 04:07 PM
LOCKED!

The post is here. Read it. Keep an eye out if you want to. Later, QD.