PDA

View Full Version : IA Rat Rod Competition?

speedminded
06-09-2006, 03:56 PM
Let's built a couple rat rods out of donated IA shit and go race! Pair of EF shells, couple d-series, trailer the two piles of junk to the track. Have two teams, paint them with a roller or sticker them up...who gives a fuck. It doesn't matter if the finish line is 17 or 21 seconds away! :D

BTEC
06-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Let's built a couple rat rods out of donated IA shit and go race! Pair of EF shells, couple d-series, trailer the two piles of junk to the track. Have two teams, paint them with a roller or sticker them up...who gives a fuck. It doesn't matter if the finish line is 17 or 21 seconds away! :D
IA'S VERSION OF PINKS. EXACTLY WHAT I SUGGESTED ON PAGE 6 IN THE OTHER THREAD. I GOT SOME PARTS FOR THE BUILD.

speedminded
06-09-2006, 04:01 PM
IA'S VERSION OF PINKS. EXACTLY WHAT I SUGGESTED ON PAGE 6 IN THE OTHER THREAD. I GOT SOME PARTS FOR THE BUILD.I know where a CRX body with cage and lexan window's is...might not be able to keep it but he would love for someone to use it :goodjob:

BTEC
06-09-2006, 04:05 PM
I know where a CRX body with cage and lexan window's is...might not be able to keep it but he would love for someone to use it :goodjob:
WHAT? LOL!!! I GOT A D-16 HEAD AND A FEW INTAKE MANIFOLDS. I CAN DO SOME BAD ASS GHETTO PORTING.

speedminded
06-09-2006, 04:08 PM
WHAT? LOL!!! I GOT A D-16 HEAD AND A FEW INTAKE MANIFOLDS. I CAN DO SOME BAD ASS GHETTO PORTING.He ran 13's in it with an N/A SOHC ;) I wasn't gonna mention that in the other thread.

Vteckidd
06-09-2006, 04:14 PM
does he want to sell it?? if so im interested :)

i have my chassis , i will own everyone on weight

BTEC
06-09-2006, 04:15 PM
He ran 13's in it with an N/A SOHC ;) I wasn't gonna mention that in the other thread.
HE PROLLY DIDNT DO A BUDGET BUILD (AS CLOSE TO FREE AS POSSIBLE).

BTEC
06-09-2006, 04:16 PM

i have my chassis , i will own everyone on weight
NOT ME, I GOT A PHD IN WEIGHT REDUCTION. PLASMA THIS, SAWZALL THAT, HOLE SAW HERE AND THERE AND PRESTO.

speedminded
06-09-2006, 04:16 PM

i have my chassis , i will own everyone on weightI'll talk to him this weekend, see what the deal is with it...i wanna play some and it'll cost too much money in my car.

speedminded
06-09-2006, 04:18 PM
NOT ME, I GOT A PHD IN WEIGHT REDUCTION. PLASMA THIS, SAWZALL THAT, HOLE SAW HERE AND THERE AND PRESTO.We have full caged 2,100lb del slo's....you don't know weight reduction :D

93H22ACX
06-09-2006, 11:20 PM

isnt this kind of like....tunerfest in a way LOL...

good idea but too much money in alot of unfinished projects as well as trying to finish our current cars. (noticed how none of us (peter,danny,alfonso,trinh,david,kabir,shawn, and myself) have not even really been to the track LOL).

how about a bicycle race :) i have my daugthers pink barbie bike. anyone want to help me grease up the chains? it'll rev faster

anothaRRR
06-15-2006, 08:08 AM
I know where a CRX body with cage and lexan window's is...might not be able to keep it but he would love for someone to use it :goodjob:
For a minute there I was trying to talk him into us building(me and him) but nothing was ever done...Something needs to be done to that car, just been sitting around for a while...
The D-series he had wasnt all that radical and somewhat a budget build, no expensive flassy parts...

anothaRRR
06-15-2006, 08:11 AM
Or lets do a North vs South...We can build that crx...

bigdare23
06-15-2006, 08:12 AM
That's sound good, I know I can donate some parts laying around the house.

speedminded
06-15-2006, 08:39 AM
Or lets do a North vs South...We can build that crx...ohh, north vs. the south...lolol, that's awesome :goodjob: I'll talk to joey about the crx, it's actually another guys but don't know the whole deal on it. I talked to him before about putting the frankenstein in it...h22/23 240-260whp engine from the world challenge prelude...actually have 2 of them BUT you know how Sam feels about drag. Tryin to tell him that's where the money's at in honda's right now...throw some vinyl on it and having a rolling ad $money$ maker.

93H22ACX
06-15-2006, 09:02 AM
ohh, north vs. the south...lolol, that's awesome :goodjob: I'll talk to joey about the crx, it's actually another guys but don't know the whole deal on it. I talked to him before about putting the frankenstein in it...h22/23 240-260whp engine from the world challenge prelude...actually have 2 of them BUT you know how Sam feels about drag. Tryin to tell him that's where the money's at in honda's right now...throw some vinyl on it and having a rolling ad $money$ maker.

whats the spec on that motor :)

redlinenprelude
06-15-2006, 09:32 AM
or you can get rolling frames and see which team can push it faster.

anothaRRR
06-15-2006, 09:34 AM
whats the spec on that motor :)
h23 bottom end, h22 head, secret internals, haha...
Yeah, I dont know why Sam is like that...There is money to be made right there...Talk to him and Joey see what they say, I can help, got a few parts laying around...