PDA

View Full Version : Misc What to do in MIAMI???

SLOWLYbtngU
06-08-2006, 02:31 PM
Exactly what it says... I've never been and going on Wed for a couple of days... Are there any attractions or must do things there?

I just figured I am driving 9 hours for some quality time at the beach...Alone :(

Jaimecbr900
06-08-2006, 02:40 PM
I'd like to know too.

IntegraXTR
06-08-2006, 02:48 PM
get laid as much as possible!

Romeyo07
06-08-2006, 02:52 PM
miami-homestead speedway. Just being there is awesome, even if no one is there. The fact that the worlds greatest drivers have passed through there was awesome. I got to drive on the track about 3 times.

Aside from that, there's a bajillion things to do out there. What are you into?

SLOWLYbtngU
06-08-2006, 03:36 PM
I am down for whatever...Like right now I am even considering to go to some famous drag show that they have down there...See my conception of going out of town has always revolved around being with family...This is the first time I am going somewhere I haven't been and have no family there....

My motto in life is "I'll try anything once and twice if I like it."

ShooterMcGavin
06-08-2006, 05:00 PM
i hear nikkies on the beach is one of the better clubs.

quickdodgeŽ
06-08-2006, 05:01 PM
Key Biscayne and South Beach. Do NOT pass up the opportunity to go to Key West. Check out the Everglades. Also, some of the best attractions are in Overtown or Liberty City. Later, QD.

SLOWLYbtngU
06-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Yeah I am going to Key West for a day...I was thinking about the Everglades....Hmm...

Clark94T
06-08-2006, 11:29 PM
Nikki beach is a great place to go on sunday night. If you are going with a few people get a cabana and a bottle. Talk with Wilford. Usually pretty slow fri/sat night unless they are having a party.

Sky bar, Amica, purdy lounge (not a lot of tourists) in S. beach are pretty good. If you like to stay out all night I recomend Club Space on a sat night. They don't close until 2pm the next day. http://www.clubspace.com/ Nocturnal (right next to space) is good thurs -friday nights.

trini_gsr
06-09-2006, 07:40 AM
Key Biscayne and South Beach. Do NOT pass up the opportunity to go to Key West. Check out the Everglades. Also, some of the best attractions are in Overtown or Liberty City. Later, QD.

LOL...please disregard the last sentence in his statement :D

SLOWLYbtngU
06-09-2006, 09:36 AM
Nikki beach is a great place to go on sunday night. If you are going with a few people get a cabana and a bottle. Talk with Wilford. Usually pretty slow fri/sat night unless they are having a party.

Sky bar, Amica, purdy lounge (not a lot of tourists) in S. beach are pretty good. If you like to stay out all night I recomend Club Space on a sat night. They don't close until 2pm the next day. http://www.clubspace.com/ Nocturnal (right next to space) is good thurs -friday nights.

Good looking out thx!

SLOWLYbtngU
06-09-2006, 09:37 AM
LOL...please disregard the last sentence in his statement :D

I don't know where that is so I didnt even read it until now..What is it? or where?

quickdodgeŽ
06-09-2006, 03:14 PM
Overtown and Liberty City are world re-knowned cities just on the outskirts of Miami. I go there every time I go down there. Old stadium that the Dolphins used to play in is in LC. Definitely worth the trip. Later, QD.

ISAtlanta300
06-09-2006, 04:33 PM
Go to Wet Willies on Sunday, go to the clubs, and eat a lot of Cuban food...

Other than that.. hmm Maybe metro-zoo, parrot jungle, do the star island boat trip (some mad nice houses there) / go to Key Biscayne, go to Key West if you can, go to Naples to relax, go to Orlando, go to FLL beach, go do a one day cruise to the Bahamas, etc etc etc

LiL PaKi
06-10-2006, 11:22 AM

we went to club space on a Saturday night once.. it turned out to be a ALL ages party.. we pay like 75$ and walk out about 15 mins later with NO refund cuz it was full of 14 yr olds... and the only had 1 level open out of like 3-4 ... f'ed up night.. where ever you go just be careful...

hmm maybe I might be wrong i think it was a friday night...