PDA

View Full Version : HONDA/ACURA JDM LSD

99SI
06-08-2006, 11:39 AM
A lot of people have IM'd me about getting JDM lsd's for Honda/Acura because they heard about the deal I got getting mine. Well, for anyone interested I just checked the site of the guy I got mine from and he has a CTR LSD for sale. The bidding for it is still very low so you may luck up and really steal it. For those of you too lazy to search for it here's a link. Good luck. Also keep in mind that you may need a new ring gear and pinion for it to properly work. I got an ITR LSD and to use it in my B16 tranny I had to get a type R ring gear and pinion which I also got used at a good deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-HONDA-EK9-DC2-CIVIC-TYPE-R-HELICAL-LSD-CTR-ITR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33731QQitemZ8071588 982

99SI
06-08-2006, 03:24 PM
Damn I guess I should have posted this somewhere else. I figured people would be all over this. The guy also has a Nismo Skyline GTR LSD and an FD3RX7 lsd. This guy is an unbelievable seller, I received my diff in less than a week from the time I ordered it and it was shipped out of Japan. I will probably delete this thread tomorrow, can't give away all my secrets.

speedminded
06-09-2006, 08:57 AM
Damn I guess I should have posted this somewhere else. I figured people would be all over this. The guy also has a Nismo Skyline GTR LSD and an FD3RX7 lsd. This guy is an unbelievable seller, I received my diff in less than a week from the time I ordered it and it was shipped out of Japan. I will probably delete this thread tomorrow, can't give away all my secrets.I got mine new off of H-T shipped for $250...deals are out there, shipping may eat you up on a chunk of metal though.

99SI
06-09-2006, 10:17 AM
shipping on the lsd's from this guy are usually $90. Which IMO is not bad at all for the weight of the item and the fact it's shipped from Japan in less than a week. The CTR lsd that he has listed right now is at around 130 on the bidding, expect it to go up but even if it goes up another hundred or so it is still a bargain.