PDA

View Full Version : Crazy shopping in bag1881 !!!

rrrt
06-08-2006, 08:54 AM
:rant: www.bag1881.com (http://www.bag1881.com/)

www.watchgem.com (http://www.watchgem.com/)

www.aapurse.com (http://www.aapurse.com/)

waiting for u !!!

first come ,first get!!!!

:idb: :idb: :idb:

Ran
06-08-2006, 09:07 AM
Anybody that pays over $100 for a handbag is mentally handicapped.

"Oh, but it's Gucci!"

Paying For A Name = :gay:

Big Baller
06-08-2006, 09:35 AM
Anybody that pays over $100 for a handbag is mentally handicapped.

"Oh, but it's Gucci!"

Paying For A Name = :gay:

Why is that, because you don't like fashion. I amazes me that people will spend ungodly amounts of money on cars and then have the nerve to criticize others for their spending habits. Next time think before you open your mouth.

Ran
06-08-2006, 09:39 AM
Why is that, because you don't like fashion. I amazes me that people will spend ungodly amounts of money on cars and then have the nerve to criticize others for their spending habits. Next time think before you open your mouth.I like fashion but I fail to see any point of paying $200 for a hangbag just because it has LV written on the side. Maybe you should be the one who thinks before talking.

For example; Flyin' Miata has an exhaust for my MSM for $600. Yet I found a custom no-name exhaust that gave me the exact same dyno results for $300.

Guess which one I bought?

You can still be "in fashion" and with the "scene" without wasting your money on stupid sh*t that really has no better quality than something from your local department store.

Big Baller
06-08-2006, 09:52 AM
I like fashion but I fail to see any point of paying $200 for a hangbag just because it has LV written on the side. Maybe you should be the one who thinks before talking.

For example; Flyin' Miata has an exhaust for my MSM for $600. Yet I found a custom no-name exhaust that gave me the exact same dyno results for $300.

Guess which one I bought?

You can still be "in fashion" and with the "scene" without wasting your money on stupid sh*t that really has no better quality than something from your local department store.

I fail to see the point of modifying your car, you can still have a stock car and be in the scene.

Do you see how stupid that sounds? Good. If you dont like fashion great, but some people do that doesnt make them stupid. It makes them "fashion enthusiast".

ShooterMcGavin
06-08-2006, 10:20 AM
wow, all this arguing over a fuckin nub trying to push his site, +1 for whoever locks this and bans him :D

Ran
06-08-2006, 10:22 AM
I fail to see the point of modifying your car, you can still have a stock car and be in the scene.Sure you can, but it's about functionality when it comes to car modification. Whether it be a $100 part or a $500 one, if they do the same thing then I'm not going to waste my money just because it has HKS or something stamped on it. Are you going to modify your Prada handbag? Maybe upgrade the handstrap? Yeah okay.

Do you see how stupid that sounds? Good.No, but I can see how you try to twist things to your favor. Good effort tho.

If you dont like fashion great, but some people do that doesnt make them stupid. It makes them "fashion enthusiast".Like I said above, I'm all for fashion and looking good. Yet why would you spend $400 on something that does the same thing as something that cost $50? Just because it has a name on it? Yea, real logical there Einstein.

My father bought my mother a handbag for $300 for her birthday. Why did he pay so much for it? Because it had some stupid name stamped on the side. Whoopie! To be completely honest, the bag isn't even that great when compared to the bag she got at J.C.Penney. Complete waste of money.

Do you see my logic here? Or are you still living in a world where you have to spend big money on stupid sh*t to be with the "in crowd"?

knee_grow
06-08-2006, 11:07 AM
More fuckin spam...let's kill his mother

ShooterMcGavin
06-08-2006, 11:08 AM
^^^too late, damage has already been done :eye:

knee_grow
06-08-2006, 11:10 AM
While we're killing her she'll get a nice bukkake.

thinkfast®
06-08-2006, 11:19 AM
grose

Big Baller
06-08-2006, 11:39 AM
Sure you can, but it's about functionality when it comes to car modification. Whether it be a $100 part or a $500 one, if they do the same thing then I'm not going to waste my money just because it has HKS or something stamped on it. Are you going to modify your Prada handbag? Maybe upgrade the handstrap? Yeah okay.

No, but I can see how you try to twist things to your favor. Good effort tho.

Like I said above, I'm all for fashion and looking good. Yet why would you spend $400 on something that does the same thing as something that cost $50? Just because it has a name on it? Yea, real logical there Einstein.

My father bought my mother a handbag for $300 for her birthday. Why did he pay so much for it? Because it had some stupid name stamped on the side. Whoopie! To be completely honest, the bag isn't even that great when compared to the bag she got at J.C.Penney. Complete waste of money.

Do you see my logic here? Or are you still living in a world where you have to spend big money on stupid sh*t to be with the "in crowd"?

Nope I live in the real world where stuff that you think is stupid really matters. Sometimes nice things open up doors. It doesnt really matter because you wont ever get it.

Ran
06-08-2006, 11:43 AM
Nope I live in the real world where stuff that you think is stupid really matters. Sometimes nice things open up doors. It doesnt really matter because you wont ever get it.Your purse is going to open up doors? A sad world it is.

Nice personal attack in there too. :rolleyes:

knee_grow
06-08-2006, 11:44 AM
You guys are arguing about a purse? LOL...wtf

Ran
06-08-2006, 11:46 AM
You guys are arguing about a purse? LOL...wtfYea, because if it doesn't cost eleventy-bajillion dollars then it isn't cool or fashionable. :gay:

Big Baller
06-08-2006, 11:47 AM
Your purse is going to open up doors? A sad world it is.

It is sad, but thats how things work, have you ever had a corporate job, a business meeting with bankers. You dont show up to meet the people loaning you 6 million dollars wearing blue jeans a drifting shirt. No you show up in Prada, or Ralph Lauren. You follow yet.

Big Baller
06-08-2006, 11:48 AM
You guys are arguing about a purse? LOL...wtf

No it has nothing to do with a purse

knee_grow
06-08-2006, 11:48 AM
Dude...so you're sayin I can wear payless shoes to a corp meeting? I got some with the velcro straps.

Big Baller
06-08-2006, 11:52 AM
Dude...so you're sayin I can wear payless shoes to a corp meeting? I got some with the velcro straps.

I'm saying it all depends on the situation, sometimes its only appropriate to be wearing high end clothing.

Ran
06-08-2006, 11:57 AM
It is sad, but thats how things work, have you ever had a corporate job, a business meeting with bankers. You dont show up to meet the people loaning you 6 million dollars wearing blue jeans a drifting shirt. No you show up in Prada, or Ralph Lauren. You follow yet.I'm trying to see your point but I still fail to see any justification for spending big money on something that is no better than something that is cheaper, just for the sake of having a name brand.

For business affairs, I pretty much just show up looking decent with a clean polo shirt. It gives a sense that care for a clean, solid appearance, but that I'm also a laid-back, realistic human being. I don't use material fashion to promote myself and I don't plan to. I can use my personality and past experiences to speak for me.

Take your loan scenario for example. I think that by holding a good credit score and history as well as solid work ethnic (if starting a business with said loan) will speak louder volumes than showing up dressed like P.Diddy. If you really must spend lots of money on material things just to have people think that you're something special or so you'll be fashionable, then that's pretty sad. That, by the way, wasn't a direct attack against you. Just in general.

To each their own I suppose.

Big Baller
06-08-2006, 12:00 PM
HAHA, I just made you argue with me about a handbag,

WHAT A FAG

Ran
06-08-2006, 12:01 PM
HAHA, I just made you argue with me about a handbag,

WHAT A FAGDiscussion still holds valid points.

Big Baller
06-08-2006, 12:09 PM
Your still gay

Ran
06-08-2006, 12:09 PM
:rolleyes:

Stormhammer
06-08-2006, 12:17 PM
ok ok - I just hvae to jump in this lirl

Kizama does have a valid point - you can go to Richs and buy a suit shirt and tie for about $400-500 in total, and you pair them up beside say a Gucci suit or something ( in the instance of same black slacks and coat, same cut, same color shirt, and tie ) - they'll look EXACTLY the same - and the sad part? You won't really see the name of either one anywhere ( save for maybe on the cuff of the jacket if that is left on ) - so essentially you are just paying for the name

same goes with polo shirts - I can to go Walmart and get a black polo shirt by say, Arizona? or something for like $15, but yet you can to go Abercrombie and see the EXACT same polo, only it has AF stiched right there on the breast, and the thing is like fucking $50 - so he's just saying whats necessarily the point of paying more for something when you can buy something at a lower price that serves the same functionality and looks the same

Ran
06-08-2006, 12:21 PM

...+1

Glad I'm not the only one who sees it this way.

Stormhammer
06-08-2006, 12:23 PM
+1

Glad I'm not the only one who sees it this way.

lol thats because I own both a $550 complete suit and one that rang up to around $1600 - granted it almost looks like black chrome but cheesh, ya know? The $550 practically looks the same

ISAtlanta300
06-08-2006, 01:31 PM

Kizama does have a valid point - you can go to Richs and buy a suit shirt and tie for about $400-500 in total, and you pair them up beside say a Gucci suit or something ( in the instance of same black slacks and coat, same cut, same color shirt, and tie ) - they'll look EXACTLY the same - and the sad part? You won't really see the name of either one anywhere ( save for maybe on the cuff of the jacket if that is left on ) - so essentially you are just paying for the name

same goes with polo shirts - I can to go Walmart and get a black polo shirt by say, Arizona? or something for like $15, but yet you can to go Abercrombie and see the EXACT same polo, only it has AF stiched right there on the breast, and the thing is like fucking $50 - so he's just saying whats necessarily the point of paying more for something when you can buy something at a lower price that serves the same functionality and looks the same

Very valid points.. but it won't necesarily be "exactly" the same. The material will be different, for example. The stitching will be better worked off etc etc.

Different strokes for different folks. However, a nice, good quality leather handbag will often last you longer in the long run. Certain things I am just willing to pay more for, if it holds up better. For example, I have a Gucci wallet I bought like 3 years ago and it still looks brand new (no fades, no frays etc.). Could i have bough a wallet at walmart? Sure. But I bet you it would fall apart within a year.

Then again, some stuff are just overkill. You can get plenty of nice suits indeed for under $ 500 that will look as "nice" as a $ 2000 one.

Beware though... true "fashionistas" WILL spot the difference in the cuts etc and will know you are wearing an armani or prada versus an alfani. Then again.. who cares? :)

thinkfast®
06-08-2006, 01:33 PM
haha this nigga said alfani

hells naw

RandomGuy
06-08-2006, 01:39 PM
Sure you can, but it's about functionality when it comes to car modification. Whether it be a $100 part or a $500 one, if they do the same thing then I'm not going to waste my money just because it has HKS or something stamped on it. Are you going to modify your Prada handbag? Maybe upgrade the handstrap? Yeah okay.

No, but I can see how you try to twist things to your favor. Good effort tho.

Like I said above, I'm all for fashion and looking good. Yet why would you spend $400 on something that does the same thing as something that cost $50? Just because it has a name on it? Yea, real logical there Einstein.

oh, but its Gucci

Stormhammer
06-08-2006, 01:40 PM
lol Alfani is the shit though... or is it Armani... I forget lolz

I agree on leather - I won't buy any clothes name brand leather jackets, instead I'll hit up Wilson's where you can get some high ass quality, and sometiems get some killer ass sales ( I got like a this leather trenchcoat that was thermalsilk and had a removable hood and wool collar for like $275... and it was on the 1/2 off rack, and looking at the tag it also had another 60% off.... so it was like original cost ( somewhere in the 700 mark ) with 60% off, then another 50% off of that 60% cost... and I was 16... man did I feel like the shit getting a good deal like that :lmao: )

thinkfast®
06-08-2006, 01:44 PM
thats a lotta numbers man, how much was the fuckin jacket

Ran
06-08-2006, 01:51 PM
oh, but its Guccifawker :lmao:

thinkfast®
06-08-2006, 03:22 PM
hmm