PDA

View Full Version : what should i do next?

Sibious
06-07-2006, 05:05 PM
getting an exhaust finally. summer time so classes are out. till summer and fall, but hoping to get another new addition to the car. thinking of suspesion (soon following koing hurray 15" wheels w/ falken ziex 512 tires). or should i go with upper front strut, upper back strut. short shifter. brake systems? just wondering taking ideas in. engine mods are gonna be after all suspension and brake systems are done, then just the engine to build.

the car ii drive is in my sig

quickdodgeŽ
06-07-2006, 05:14 PM
I'd put an SiBSELXGLGTX 5 way rotary engine in it. Later, QD.

Wurm
06-07-2006, 06:56 PM
I'd put an SiBSELXGLGTX 5 way rotary engine in it. Later, QD.

lmao isnt that supercharged :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

redlinenprelude
06-07-2006, 07:13 PM
rotary powa!

Nemesis
06-07-2006, 07:22 PM
To be honest man, save your money to get a new car in the future. Youll have to throw a lot of money at that car to make it anywhere probably to where you want it to be. Save the money from making the car junky, keep it in good condition for a trade in and get a nice car in the future. You're young. Trust me on this one.

Sibious
06-07-2006, 10:33 PM
thanks george. i should do that but i sucks at saving a lil. and i feel that i should do something to that car. i keep switching on what i want to do. maybe i should stick with gettin a 360 and jsut savin from then on.

Ran
06-08-2006, 09:54 AM
I dunno, I gotta disagree with George on this one to an extent. Trading in and getting a new car is great and all, but there's nothing better than looking at a finish product that you worked on and saying "Damn, this is clean as hell." A 200SX SE-R isn't a bad car and the SR20DE in there has potential. If you love your car and take care of her, then she'll last you a lifetime just like any new car. Besides, new car payments suck @ss. :(

Back to your original question...

For modification order, it all depends on what you want to do with the car. Since your primary focus seems to be on handling and braking, I would probably work on suspension first. This will definitely give the car a new feeling and you'll love the results once everything is broken in. Brakes are a good choice, but if your stockies are doing good, then I wouldn't worry about it too much until later. Maybe some Hawk Pads or something.

Sibious
06-08-2006, 10:23 AM
thanks man appriate it. i agree w/ you ran i have had htis car for almost 2 years after mom gave it to me( since she got her rx 8) so been the only owners. but planing on doing engie mods and hopefully turbo. i really want ot mod this car, been dreaming of doing it for a while. just been hard with money and moving and shit. but ya thanks