PDA

View Full Version : Faster and Furiouser

RandomGuy
05-08-2005, 12:36 AM
lol today where i work @ movie theatre... they changed out a bunch of the video game machines in the arcade...
They have a new game called "Fast and the Furious"... LOL its tooo funny

Apparently by winning races you get money and get to buy under car neons.. spoilers.. body kits... NITRUSS... and "engine" ... lol when you get "engine"... theres a big ass engine poking out the middle of your hood... whatever theyre called the intake thingys that muscle car ppl cop...
It was funny as hell to see that an MR2 is a FR car... never knew that. heh lol why would they overlook that shit... it was smack in the middle of the front hood lol...

Its the only game where you use an MR2 Spyder S... or an Eclipse against a Skyline GTR and Supra Twin... and win... wtf? What is this game teaching kids...

Its funny as hell cuz your car jumps and does flips kinda like that Cruzn USA game... and when you hit NAWS... the car just goes into lightspeed and blue flames shoot from every part of the car... the funny part is that when you do it in the air... you do some type of Hans Solo shit WTF?

Neways I had to take a picture...

Pardon my crappy camerafone
The Holy Teacher to all Future Ricers.

Boneswiss
05-08-2005, 12:40 AM
Great... Thats what I always wanted!!!!! j/k

HyPer50
05-08-2005, 12:47 PM
lol today where i work @ movie theatre... they changed out a bunch of the video game machines in the arcade...
They have a new game called "Fast and the Furious"... LOL its tooo funny

Apparently by winning races you get money and get to buy under car neons.. spoilers.. body kits... NITRUSS... and "engine" ... lol when you get "engine"... theres a big ass engine poking out the middle of your hood... whatever theyre called the intake thingys that muscle car ppl cop...
It was funny as hell to see that an MR2 is a FR car... never knew that. heh lol why would they overlook that shit... it was smack in the middle of the front hood lol...

Its the only game where you use an MR2 Spyder S... or an Eclipse against a Skyline GTR and Supra Twin... and win... wtf? What is this game teaching kids...

Its funny as hell cuz your car jumps and does flips kinda like that Cruzn USA game... and when you hit NAWS... the car just goes into lightspeed and blue flames shoot from every part of the car... the funny part is that when you do it in the air... you do some type of Hans Solo shit WTF?

Neways I had to take a picture...

Pardon my crappy camerafone
The Holy Teacher to all Future Ricers.

lol I played that game once at the bowling alley... once was all it was gonna get from me, aside from the stupid idea/stupid cars/stupid upgrades, the steering sucked balls, i'll stick to cruisin' usa for the arcades.