PDA

View Full Version : Misc Where is a Good place to worship?

holy mini
06-07-2006, 09:02 AM
Most people as the other post states think that worship is a Church thing, but if you all don't believe that or have other ways that you believe you can worship then post them here. I know that people are always looking for different ways to bring Glory to God. So post them. I personally enjoy Church, but I also love sitting outside looking at nature, sitting in my car, singing songs that lift God up, walking on the beach, and of course my car club (www.holyrollerz.org). There are other ways out there, so please post yours favorite ways to worship. I know my brother said he feels that his most effective way of worship is by playing his Guitar. Anyway, throw some posts out here.

Thanks.

Jeremiah

Romeyo07
06-07-2006, 09:39 AM
at church, at work in my office, in my car singing, etc. I feel His joy everywhere, so I break into song or hum wherever I go if I'm in the mood.

Hulud
06-07-2006, 10:57 AM
this is basically the same as this thread
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=63442

quickdodgeŽ
06-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Hell would be a cool place. Later, QD.

BABY J
06-07-2006, 04:53 PM
Hell would be a cool place. Later, QD.

That's actually the smartest thing I have ever heard you say. A narrow-minded idiot will think you're being a d*ck. But that's a VERY good idea. +2

quickdodgeŽ
06-07-2006, 05:06 PM
That's actually the smartest thing I have ever heard you say.

Goddamnit. All my shit is smart as hail.

A narrow-minded idiot will think you're being a d*ck. But that's a VERY good idea. +2

Makes sense. Yes? If I were in hell, I'd damn sure start worshipping. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
06-07-2006, 05:08 PM
I personally enjoy Church, but I also love sitting outside looking at nature, sitting in my car, singing songs that lift God up, walking on the beach,

Will you marry me? Later, QD.

holy mini
06-08-2006, 03:16 AM
I thought it sounded like one of those personal ads... Ah well. hopefully someone will get a laugh out of it..

knee_grow
06-08-2006, 11:19 AM
At a strip joint while the dancers are parting their pink sea.

biblethumper
06-08-2006, 12:58 PM
Where ever I am is where I worship

Knee you are sick!

Hulud
08-30-2006, 09:50 PM
Most people as the other post states think that worship is a Church thing, but if you all don't believe that or have other ways that you believe you can worship then post them here. I know that people are always looking for different ways to bring Glory to God. So post them. I personally enjoy Church, but I also love sitting outside looking at nature, sitting in my car, singing songs that lift God up, walking on the beach, and of course my car club (www.holyrollerz.org). There are other ways out there, so please post yours favorite ways to worship. I know my brother said he feels that his most effective way of worship is by playing his Guitar. Anyway, throw some posts out here.

Thanks.

Jeremiah
why dont you worship in that kids car, after tading him your broke car
hypocrit

supergecko
09-01-2006, 03:19 PM
why dont you worship in that kids car, after tading him your broke car
hypocrit

bumpp

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78271

at least reply to the kid's thread.
explain your damn self.

b@d @pple
09-02-2006, 06:46 PM
Makes sense. Yes? If I were in hell, I'd damn sure start worshipping. Later, QD.

if hell existed that would be possible

holy mini
09-02-2006, 10:46 PM
nice. I figured I should check all my posts cause there are a few people that have been waiting for me to do something worthy of them dogging me. Thanks. I am glad that I am that important. Feels good to know that God does make a difference in peoples lives. I mean, why else would people attack, unless they felt they needed to. I fail all the time, but to God be the glory when I succeed... Which again isn't much of the time.

b@d @pple
09-02-2006, 11:57 PM
nice. I figured I should check all my posts cause there are a few people that have been waiting for me to do something worthy of them dogging me. Thanks. I am glad that I am that important. Feels good to know that God does make a difference in peoples lives. I mean, why else would people attack, unless they felt they needed to. I fail all the time, but to God be the glory when I succeed... Which again isn't much of the time.

shut the fuck up..you broken fukin record..please die in a fire

bigdare23
09-03-2006, 12:02 AM
Will you marry me? Later, QD.

LOL

Hulud
09-03-2006, 10:22 AM
i dont attack, i point out your hypocrisy

you can take it as an attack, or you can take it for what it is.

holy mini
09-03-2006, 12:21 PM
thanks for pointing it out then. Now I can work on correcting it.

SC430=sex
09-06-2006, 12:26 PM
i'm not religious at all so i don't worship but i would think that you could do it anywhere you want. this is america.