PDA

View Full Version : Holy Rollerz christian Car Club

holy mini
06-07-2006, 12:32 AM
Just wanted to get the word out of our car club. check out the web site at www.holyrollerz.org or e-mail me for details. We are one of the largest if not the largest car club in the US (275 members and counting). There are about 40 of us here in ATL. Thanks for looking.

Jeremiah

Hulud
06-07-2006, 12:38 AM
wrong section buddy

holy mini
06-07-2006, 12:44 AM
Well we meet every tuesday night at 6:30pm... locations vary, see holyrollerz calender for details... Sorry forgot this part!!!

JASONBALL
06-07-2006, 01:04 AM
you will get better response if you post this info in the new clubs section down near the bottom of the forums. it is looked at everyday.

blacknightteg
06-07-2006, 01:09 AM
yo holy mini, whats up.....i've met some of you guys before up at nopi last year, saw your banner so i came over and talked to you guys askin if yall knew brandon myers with the gunmetal 89 civic hatchback. i used to be in the youth group he kinda helped run. but yeah, just figured id say whats up since i saw this

holy mini
06-07-2006, 08:51 AM
thanks man, glad to hear it. I don't personally know brian myers, as I have only been here in ATL for about a year and a half now. We definilty enjoyed nopi. We try to make that our biggest event of the year, cause we like to pass out bibles and we are working on getting water and bibles this year.. Cause it gets hot out there...

B16a2 Civic
06-07-2006, 08:59 AM
i'll get someone move it to the right forum, i dont have any mod powers here
seen some of ya'll around columbus.....

tony
06-07-2006, 09:08 AM
wow talk about a unique club, much respect

Tank
06-07-2006, 09:47 AM
when i first moved to atl there website was one of the first i saw and immedatily i was imporessed and respected you guys much props from me and much respect from me any problems let me know you guys are cool

wantboost
06-07-2006, 12:19 PM
is justin (maybe jason not good with names) with the blue mx-6 still with you guys?

holy mini
06-07-2006, 02:48 PM
thank you all for the encouragement. God has blessed us with two amazing web designers who have kept the website up to date and lookin fine... God has also blessed us with an amazing growth this year, and that columbus chapter started up just recently and they have grown a whole lot...

As for justin (you had his name right...) he has been to busy with work and driftin to hang out much. We still keep in touch as he is an amazing man. If yall need some great installs done, go to the circuit city up at North Point and ask for Justin... He can do anything and knows everything about car installs...

quickdodgeŽ
06-07-2006, 04:44 PM
This belongs in the goddamn RELIGION section. Later, QD.

Tank
06-07-2006, 05:28 PM
*snicker* im not laughing at you dumbass *snicker* :lmfao:

man i hate you :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
06-07-2006, 05:40 PM
oh QD, i knew this was bound to happen

JASONBALL
06-07-2006, 06:13 PM
I was wondering when you guys were gonna pop up on the forums. I see abunch of your rides in columbus. This saturday you should stop by Peach Bowl Lanes. World-insight is have a car wash.

quickdodgeŽ
06-07-2006, 06:20 PM
Ummm. They've popped up on the forums many times before you even thought of IA. THey just don't stay long. I don't know why. Later, QD.

holy mini
06-07-2006, 08:46 PM
yeah, I think most of the people from before were afraid of people's opinions... and probably got offended at the slightest remark... Its a sad thing, but its probably better for everyone that they stay away!!!

As for the columbus car wash, I'll let the guys know in the Columbus chapter.

holy mini
06-07-2006, 08:48 PM
I just realized, I'm up to like 36 posts... Watch out, didn't think I could post this much unless I was selling something... Another side of me that none of you have seen...

Tank
06-10-2006, 02:22 PM
^STFU ...............................

now i seriously got a question your team like i said i got respect for and everything but heres a question that goes through my mind, i just went to your site viewed Atl's members "just for GP" and it hit me what qualifications does it take to be in your team cause from what i saw it doesnt look like alot you guys have tons of members but there rides wellllllllllllllll.. in any event not trying to be a ass but seriously a question id like to know.

quickdodgeŽ
06-10-2006, 02:54 PM
What was the problem with this post?

Was it in another area & got moved here?

Do we really need Site Administrators Blasting the IA Members with Profanity?

Have respect for your fellow IA Members & cut down on the unnecessary Abusive Language.

J Man

Lolol...what the fuck? I didn't see any site admins bashing anyone in here. And I can post what I ever I feel like if you are refering to my "unnecessary abusive language." I've been on the site since it's beginning, so I know I don't need someone who has barely been here a month to tell me how/what to post. Goddamit. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
06-10-2006, 03:38 PM
I can't delete it.

Also, by all means, definitely consider a sponsership here. It would be worth it. The rest I'll leave in a PM. Later, QD.

obd1kenobi
06-10-2006, 03:42 PM
are you those guys that have "GodSpeed" on your cars?

quickdodgeŽ
06-10-2006, 03:48 PM
That would be the entire population of Clayton County. Every damn car down there has that sticker on their car. Later, QD.

J MAN
06-10-2006, 04:21 PM
Well Stretch & I hit off with a bang:D but I am glad to have talked with him privately & happy to see that he can over look a new guys mistake.

Got to thicken the old Skin up some.:D

Godspeed was at our Show last weekend and I think they brought about 5 cars.

The old J Man is going to lay low for the weekend so you guys have a good & safe few days off.

J Man

quickdodgeŽ
06-10-2006, 05:57 PM
You too, J. Later, QD.

Hulud
06-11-2006, 08:36 PM
no it doesnt, it belongs in the car club (where it is now)

quickdodgeŽ
06-11-2006, 10:29 PM
Nooooooooo. It's the Holy Rollerz. It's religious material. Later, QD.

Hulud
06-12-2006, 02:10 PM
Nooooooooo. It's the Holy Rollerz. It's religious material. Later, QD.
its car club material

dereksi
06-12-2006, 02:44 PM
thank you all for the encouragement. God has blessed us with two amazing web designers who have kept the website up to date and lookin fine... God has also blessed us with an amazing growth this year, and that columbus chapter started up just recently and they have grown a whole lot...

As for justin (you had his name right...) he has been to busy with work and driftin to hang out much. We still keep in touch as he is an amazing man. If yall need some great installs done, go to the circuit city up at North Point and ask for Justin... He can do anything and knows everything about car installs...
thats cool,god has blessed me with a huge cock.

quickdodgeŽ
06-12-2006, 03:45 PM
its car club material

Are you an idiot? These guys ride for God and all those Bible people, so this is religious type stuff. Later, QD.

holy mini
06-15-2006, 11:52 AM
GodSpeed is not apart of our club, they have their own club.

As for the rides in the club, yeah we really open it up to anyone. It is tough to say no to someone just cause they don't have the funds to put together a very nice ride... The coolest thing about those people is to see their heart... They have a passion for God and an excitement about cars. I think we were all there once (the excitement for cars part) I remember my first CRX with wheels... I thought I was the coolest. Anyway, we accept anyone as that is what Christ has called Christians to do. (I won't go into too much cause then this post would need to be put in the religion section...) So yeah you will see some crazy stock cars... (or a saturn with wheels...) but they still belong in the club. Thanks for askin.

ash7
06-16-2006, 11:58 PM
So yeah you will see some crazy stock cars... (or a saturn with wheels...) but they still belong in the club. Thanks for askin.

hahaha! you're reffering to Luke down here in Columbus? :) He's cool with me.

SampaGuy
06-17-2006, 02:56 AM
one of u put a little card about ur club on my windshield while i was watching f&f3. umm thanks lol, but i already in another club kinda.

Dominic49
06-17-2006, 11:27 AM
yeah foos keep yo shit off my glass.... you could scratched the durangos dents....

KevinT707
06-19-2006, 04:33 PM
one of u put a little card about ur club on my windshield while i was watching f&f3. umm thanks lol, but i already in another club kinda.
Yup same here, at the AMC 24 on Barrett.

holy mini
07-06-2006, 11:23 PM
yeah a couple of the guys decided to get the word out a bit. I am sorry if you didn't appreciate it. (honestly, I hate when people put stuff on my car... cause that means someone was touching my baby...) They had good intentions though...

DJ XtRaKŠ
07-13-2006, 09:51 PM
I dislike this club...alot.

holy mini
07-13-2006, 10:12 PM
I guess we all have our things... I on the other hand have to say that I truely like your Frontier picture on your sig... Nice parking job!!! Gotta love those 4x4s

imbosile
07-13-2006, 10:22 PM
Do you know who the person is hat drives a burgandy 240, that goes to roswell high? i used to see him everyday at school. I dont know what grade he was in, but I would see his mom driving him to school in it sometimes.

DJ XtRaKŠ
07-13-2006, 10:27 PM
I guess we all have our things... I on the other hand have to say that I truely like your Frontier picture on your sig... Nice parking job!!! Gotta love those 4x4s

Well I appreciate it. But its nothing against you, just some people. I wasn't allowed to DJ for you guys because user my location on IA like 4 years ago, it said "In the motherfucking USA" Now excuse my abusive language but, thats fucking gay. So I don't like the club. Thanks for the pic comment though!

jt money
07-13-2006, 10:46 PM
http://packy.dardan.com/walky/albums/gwalla/ajk.jpg

Tank
07-14-2006, 07:08 PM
i got a question say a person was catholic does that mean no being a holy roller or let say they worshipped buda then what just had to ask since i see this team and everytime i see that sig it irritates the shit out of me dont know why..........oh whats that lucifer eat 6 babies tonight ok ok im going......................LOL but seriously answer my question.

sneaky nigga out:ninja:

DJ XtRaKŠ
07-14-2006, 08:36 PM
i got a question say a person was catholic does that mean no being a holy roller or let say they worshipped buda then what just had to ask since i see this team and everytime i see that sig it irritates the shit out of me dont know why..........oh whats that lucifer eat 6 babies tonight ok ok im going......................LOL but seriously answer my question.

damn dude thats fucked up...lol

Tank
07-15-2006, 01:00 PM
Wow no repsonse i guess Thy must be christian or thy car isnt worth shit huh crazy how one religion is so much better then another eh

sneaky nigga out :ninja:

Shawna
07-15-2006, 04:06 PM
too bad most of their members are cocky assholes

DJ XtRaKŠ
07-15-2006, 06:10 PM
too bad most of their members are cocky assholes

ive heard this and kinda agree with it!

nunyadamnbiz
07-15-2006, 07:14 PM
Sup holy rollerz yeah i just saw one of your founders (cant remember his name) in the metro section of the AJC the other day....good things here, good things

Tank
07-16-2006, 01:05 PM
ok thats cool and all but with the priest pope or whoever teh fuck answer my question thank you

holy mini
08-24-2006, 01:25 PM
sorry for not replying soon enough for ya. but yeah, if you want to come out to the meetings then you are more than welcome to. No matter what you worship. I personally believe that Christ is the way, but hey, I ain't here to judge and I appreciate your difference... I hate it when people are so focused on one way of living. I mean there are other cultures and backgrounds out there... Everyone should be open to differences, even if we don't agree... anyway, hope this helps. Oh and as for the cockyness... I hate to see that stuff, especially since most of us don't have anything to be cocky about... People say that I have the best car in the group, but I would never agree as I know the imperfections that are in my baby... Anyway, thanks for the comments. You can also, PM me if I don't respond quick enough.
Oh and if you see an 04 Black MINI cooper S riding around town, that's me!!!!!! Don't be afraid to say hey.

holy mini
08-24-2006, 01:33 PM
One thing I would ask is that you meet our members before you consider them cocky... We do have guys that are cocky... But just so you know we have 230+ members, so to say most, you would be saying that 115+ members are cocky... And most likely you only know about 4-6 of our members and you probably don't really know them that well. I do think that if any of our club comes accross as cocky, I would love to know whom, as it is not Christ like to be that way. He calls us to be humble in all situations as nothing we have is of our own but it from Him and is HIS!!! So we have no right to be cocky... I'll tell ya straight up, I know I don't deserve the car that I own. I would be satisfied with a beat up old civic wagon (which I recently owned). Its finding joy in what you have when you have it... Not degrading others for what they may not have... And even going a step further as to help others if they don't have. I would love to be set up financially to GIVE to guys who work hard with what they have but don't have the funds to complete it... One day I hope to be able to do so...

B16a2 Civic
08-24-2006, 01:40 PM
um yeah, so i havent seen ya'll locally in a while, fell apart?

holy mini
08-26-2006, 11:45 PM
nah, we have been away for a lot of the past few weekends... God has blessed us with a few opportunities to share and to get away. We just did a club trip to Blue Ridge mountains this last weekend. We had around 14 people head up to the cabins. It was a blast as we went fishin, had an air soft pistol war, as well as a great time of fellowship.

supergecko
08-29-2006, 09:29 AM
i would seriously doubt the credibility of this club, with members such as "holy mini".

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=78271

why wouldn't you even help this guy out, especially since this is his daily driver, and you sold the car knowing it had problems.

clutch's dont die in one night, sir.

MongolPup
08-29-2006, 11:45 AM
Yeah I was wondering if someone would bring that up in here....

ReCkLe5s
08-30-2006, 02:52 AM
ive met some of the holyrollerz. i know they are good people. people have their faults, its just the way it is...Christian or non christian.. personaly i think people get all wound up over the fact that its a christian car club. People with same intrests get together and hang out even people who just love cars that have beaters. And i find quite irking that people to be like who the f are you guys.. whats up with the non-tollerence if the club was called E-rollerz 99% of this thread wouldnt be here.

Tank
08-30-2006, 07:05 AM
ive met some of the holyrollerz. i know they are good people. people have their faults, its just the way it is...Christian or non christian.. personaly i think people get all wound up over the fact that its a christian car club. People with same intrests get together and hang out even people who just love cars that have beaters. And i find quite irking that people to be like who the f are you guys.. whats up with the non-tollerence if the club was called E-rollerz 99% of this thread wouldnt be here.
STFU :slap: thye still never answered my damn question and as you can see hey are crooked as history has shown us before thats why they dont come around unless there selling advertising or trying to recruit cause they get put on blast and have no answers

ReCkLe5s
09-01-2006, 12:44 AM
i got a question say a person was catholic does that mean no being a holy roller or let say they worshipped buda then what

im sorta confused, please reclairify the question cause this "question" makes noooo sence to me.... :thinking:

Tank
09-01-2006, 06:57 AM
im sorta confused, please reclairify the question cause this "question" makes noooo sence to me.... :thinking:
the your not using any brain power but ill make it simple for the lil bus riding children out there...........

If someone is of religion other then christian does that mean no Holy Rollerz, for example if someone worshipped Budha or some other religion, maybe a jehova witness even.

im so waiting on this answer, please answer carefully as to not contridict yourselfs. :D

ReCkLe5s
09-01-2006, 08:48 AM
http://www.holyrollerz.org/?view=join

why not read up on the stuff you like complain about so atleast you can be semi informed instead of being a ignorant fool. btw your english is horrible. And if you did anything besides just complain, you could answer your own question the club is actually called "holy rollerz christian car club" hence the hrc3 logo on the front page.. so you can make a deduction.. well i hope you can

Tank
09-01-2006, 09:21 AM
accually how bout i dont look shit up, cause i dont care ive seen this guy holyroller in action on this site why hasnt he responded to the above question about helping the guy out, your quick to jump on his Holy nuts but you need to wipe is purified cum frmo out your eyes and see the reason why 90% of this site doesnt like or have anything to do with this team. Now pray to me and be done with it bitch LOL

B16a2 Civic
09-01-2006, 09:27 AM
oh this is gettin wild

Tank
09-01-2006, 10:11 AM
i read the thread about what our holy dickhead did to old boy seeling him that bad 240 shit fucked up then one of his cult followers wants to come on IA ride his nuts fuck him and fuck the HOLY muthafucking shit out of all of you, may god bless you with many ass rapings and all your unborn be retarded, like your moms.

COGCaviZ24
09-01-2006, 12:34 PM
LOL that's all i got to say

ReCkLe5s
09-01-2006, 02:26 PM
i read the thread about what our holy dickhead did to old boy seeling him that bad 240 shit fucked up then one of his cult followers wants to come on IA ride his nuts fuck him and fuck the HOLY muthafucking shit out of all of you, may god bless you with many ass rapings and all your unborn be retarded, like your moms.

:blah: do you have any actual input. can you tell me whos nuts im riding?; because im confused. im not sticking up for any preticular person if you can comprehend what i have written.. on 240 thing personally i would return the car if it was me.. like i said in my first post, "people have faults" obviously thats a decsion he thought was the right thing. which i really dont agree with. cause it was a messed up thing to do.. But what i have a problem with is bad mouthing holyrollerz as a club because they are good people. And about the cult comment if you look on the link i provided you it clearly states" We are open to everyone of mainstream Christian denomination" So... since cults are out side of main denomanations of christianity that would mean they dont like cults either. And there are cults out there, i know ive seen them in person. But dont get it all twisted because someone did someone else wrong, so that makes every one in club is a bad person.. thats just bs. so thats my :2cents:. And if you want to keep ranting go right ahead.

supergecko
09-01-2006, 03:15 PM
sorry for not replying soon enough for ya. but yeah, if you want to come out to the meetings then you are more than welcome to. No matter what you worship. I personally believe that Christ is the way, but hey, I ain't here to judge and I appreciate your difference... I hate it when people are so focused on one way of living. I mean there are other cultures and backgrounds out there... Everyone should be open to differences, even if we don't agree... anyway, hope this helps. Oh and as for the cockyness... I hate to see that stuff, especially since most of us don't have anything to be cocky about... People say that I have the best car in the group, but I would never agree as I know the imperfections that are in my baby... Anyway, thanks for the comments. You can also, PM me if I don't respond quick enough.
Oh and if you see an 04 Black MINI cooper S riding around town, that's me!!!!!! Don't be afraid to say hey.

lolol he rides a black mini cooper s, but he can't return someone's daily driver that they NEED for school and work.

why do people stand up for crooks like him.

fugged up.
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78271

Tank
09-01-2006, 04:16 PM
lolol he rides a black mini cooper s, but he can't return someone's daily driver that they NEED for school and work.

why do people stand up for crooks like him.

fugged up.
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78271
:yes: exactly :yes:

holy mini
09-02-2006, 09:44 PM
well thanks to all who have responded here... Yes there has been an issue with a 240sx that I traded to a kid. And yes I am working to try and rectify the situation. The kid is not being honest though... So what am I to do there? I mean he is playing the innocent victim here... All it reminds me of is the chick in Liar Liar that Jim carey is trying to help, but then he realizes that she is really a horrible person... I will take all the crap that can be dished out cause I know I have faults and I love it when people show them to me, cause then I can work on them. I will say for the record that I knew nothing of a clutch problem with the car, but that's my word against his... Thank you all again, and keep the comments rolling... Lets get back to the HRC3 topics please... If you want to bash me then start a new thread, but if you do, please send me a PM and invite me so that I can at least have a chance to read and respond.