PDA

View Full Version : Some people just dont learn....

scabtastic
06-05-2006, 09:56 PM
Tonight I was hanging out with some friends...we always let this one guy drive because..well he always wants to drive. This particular friend likes to drive fast..tonight it was a little TOO fast...Yesterday he got a ticket doing 15 over. Tonight we were on my road in Powder Springs...its a 35...we passed a police officer doing 75...my friends first instinct is not "i better pull over" it was...fuck this im getting out of here....so we turn on this road that really curvy....he is speeding a lil and i told him to slow down...i didnt realize we were doing 75 because i was talking to someone in the backseat with me....well i hear my friends scream "OH FUCK" we went over a hill/turn...went sideways...into the woods...spun about 5 times....ended up on the road again. No one could see so much debris was everywhere..I mean I told him to slow down...he said he wasnt going to speed anymore and did it anyways..I don't care if he was mad about almost getting pulled over...we all could have died tonight...sorry im still freaked out...just thought i would share.

The Yousef
06-05-2006, 09:57 PM
your 'friend' is a moron....

efman
06-05-2006, 09:59 PM
ya i would'nt ride with him anymore, i've almost been fucked up being in the passenger seat and it scared me pretty bad too

Wurm
06-05-2006, 10:01 PM
sounds like fun thats what they make the "oh shit" handle for lmao

Deaf Pimp
06-05-2006, 10:02 PM
Dude, that is awesome...

~The_Duke~
06-05-2006, 10:05 PM
Give you friend very strong slap right in the back of the head for me...then call him a dipshit...

scabtastic
06-05-2006, 10:05 PM
there was no oh shit bar....that was the girl sititng next to me was for....yeah im deff. driving next time.

fight club
06-05-2006, 10:12 PM
dont be a ricer and these things wont happen.

2.0civic
06-05-2006, 10:13 PM
what car and you passed a cop doing 75 and spun?? no ticket or anyhting?? we need pics

carrascopa
06-05-2006, 10:16 PM
what kinda car was he driving?

2.0civic
06-05-2006, 10:17 PM
if you passed a cop doing 75 and he turned around, he definately would have seen you go off the road and slapped the book at your friend. not to offend you but your friend is a dumbass.

scabtastic
06-05-2006, 10:24 PM
i know my friend is a dumbass.....the cop did turn around...but it was a diff road that we were on when this happen.....some road we just hung a right on after we saw him turn around

scabtastic
06-05-2006, 10:25 PM
94 grand am

2.0civic
06-05-2006, 10:27 PM
GM FTL!! how the fuck did yall even get away?? those things are slow as balls

CSquared
06-05-2006, 10:28 PM
Tonight I was hanging out with some friends...we always let this one guy drive because..well he always wants to drive. This particular friend likes to drive fast..tonight it was a little TOO fast...Yesterday he got a ticket doing 15 over. Tonight we were on my road in Powder Springs...its a 35...we passed a police officer doing 75...my friends first instinct is not "i better pull over" it was...fuck this im getting out of here....so we turn on this road that really curvy....he is speeding a lil and i told him to slow down...i didnt realize we were doing 75 because i was talking to someone in the backseat with me....well i hear my friends scream "OH FUCK" we went over a hill/turn...went sideways...into the woods...spun about 5 times....ended up on the road again. No one could see so much debris was everywhere..I mean I told him to slow down...he said he wasnt going to speed anymore and did it anyways..I don't care if he was mad about almost getting pulled over...we all could have died tonight...sorry im still freaked out...just thought i would share.

I was riding with a friend of mine a few months ago. Dude has a 240 in the mid 12s and the shittiest record you could imagine. In fact, he had just got his license back 2 days before from suspension.

We pass a speed trap and he had the same reaction as your friend. He floored the car and was bouncing off the speed limiter(130mph?) while weaving in and out of traffic.

I almost shit my pants but he wound up ducking off an exit and pulling into a neighborhood where he cut the lights and shit. I don't think that cop knew what hit him. We were lucky and got away.

scabtastic
06-05-2006, 10:34 PM
i was just thinking.......damn how fast are we going?

ShooterMcGavin
06-05-2006, 11:06 PM
man ur friend is a fuckstick, i'd slap some fuckin sense in him and make sure he never gets the keys to so much as the barbie hotwheel car.

scabtastic
06-05-2006, 11:14 PM
ive never heard the word fuckstick before. but yeah....barbie hot wheel cars can handle some turns i bet.

rickgiblin
06-05-2006, 11:36 PM
dude, your "friend " is an asshat. real friends dont put other friends lives at risk. shit, if i do something wrong and im gonna get cought. fuck it. a $200 ticket isnt worth dying over. you sould go kick him in the face

Seymour222
06-05-2006, 11:41 PM
Where in Powder Springs? I saw a cop there in the Martins Parking Lot this evening, doing paperwork with his little light on and shit. You re lucky, Powder Springs cops thrive on handing out tickets. I ALWAYS see a cop in Powder Springs.

scabtastic
06-06-2006, 12:02 PM
if you get off macland road where it splits off to Florence then Corner road.....you take corner.....and then there will be a road called wright road on the left and we were on that.