PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom Laws, do you follow them

B16a2 Civic
06-05-2006, 02:05 PM
like just now, i went to take a leaky leak and there was this guy at the urinal and the one next to him was empty, so of course i couldn't use that one cause there was another empty one, but that was the small one, so i couldn't use that one, so i just used the stall

do you follow the bathroom laws, do you have your own bathroom laws?

Females, do ya'll have bathroom laws?

babygurl
06-05-2006, 02:06 PM
Men have bathroom laws??? Never heard of that!

The Golden Child
06-05-2006, 02:06 PM
i usually go to the stalls cause i dont like standing next to a guy while im peeing ..

Miranda
06-05-2006, 02:07 PM
Not really.

Women are, as a whole, pretty cool with being in close proximity to other women in compromising situations.

I will say this, though... I usually won't take a poo if there's someone else in the bathroom. It's kind of embarrassing. I know that makes me a retard, but I've heard some scary sounds coming from a stall adjacent to my own, and I would never want to put another human being through that kind of laughing fit... could be dangerous.

B16a2 Civic
06-05-2006, 02:08 PM
yeah, guys have alot of laws, ALOT!

but thats interesting MIranda, guys try to be Ninjas when they poop in public bathrooms, try to be all quiet, try not to fart and such LIRL

Miranda
06-05-2006, 02:11 PM
I've tried the coughing trick, the waiting till someone flushes another toilet trick... it all depends. But there's nothing worse than dead silence shattered by a plop and a fart.

Some of my girlfriends won't even use public restrooms. Go to enough motorsports events and you'll be broken of that hangup. Nothing but PortaPotties for miles.

B16a2 Civic
06-05-2006, 02:12 PM
I've tried the coughing trick, the waiting till someone flushes another toilet trick... it all depends. But there's nothing worse than dead silence shattered by a plop and a fart.

Some of my girlfriends won't even use public restrooms. Go to enough motorsports events and you'll be broken of that hangup. Nothing but PortaPotties for miles.

yup yup LIRL, thats so funny, waiting for another noise, then you mask your poop boise with that...its all about timing

The Golden Child
06-05-2006, 02:14 PM
fuck that if you gotta go you gotta go ..
rip that shit and if someone laughs pick your poo and through it in there stall ..
you wont see them laughing for awhile ..

HyPer50
06-05-2006, 02:15 PM

:eek: girls dont poop

Jimmy B
06-05-2006, 02:16 PM
i work at home.. so i just pee all over the backyard.. saves water! ahhaaha

fo fealz... yes, when im out, i do use the "man laws"...

B16a2 Civic
06-05-2006, 02:17 PM
fuck that if you gotta go you gotta go ..
rip that shit and if someone laughs pick your poo and through it in there stall ..
you wont see them laughing for awhile ..

bwahahah

Ran
06-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Bathroom laws? I usually just walk up to a urinal to do my business while striking up a conversation with the gentleman next to me. After a pleasant moment of exchanging words and what-not, we shake hands and go about our own ways.

The Golden Child
06-05-2006, 02:28 PM
or what you can do is if they laugh pretend your crying and be like it wont come out mom ..
im pushing my stomach but its like its stuck ..
knock on the stall next to you and be like can you help me out here ..
i need to poo but it just wont come out ..
they will either laugh or be quiet or leave ..
if they laugh thats when you flip the switch and start cursing and acting crazy and screaming ..
they will def leave and youll be in the bathroom by yourself ..
then you rip it up really quick ..

B16a2 Civic
06-05-2006, 02:30 PM
you are sick, but imma do this at anothwer public bathroom, not my work bathroom LIRL

The Golden Child
06-05-2006, 02:36 PM
you are sick, but imma do this at anothwer public bathroom, not my work bathroom LIRL

im telling you bro it works ..

civic95
06-05-2006, 02:38 PM
like just now, i went to take a leaky leak and there was this guy at the urinal and the one next to him was empty, so of course i couldn't use that one cause there was another empty one, but that was the small one, so i couldn't use that one, so i just used the stall

I hope you lifted the seat! That pisses me off to no end when you fuckers are afraid to use a urinal, but piss all over the god damn seat.

Last week I had to shit at the airport of all places, every stall is occupied. All of a sudden this dude walks out of one, and what did he do???? Piss all over the fucking seat (when there was 50 urinals open). I wanted to grab that SOB, and rub his fucking face all over the seat. :2up: :2up:

B16a2 Civic
06-05-2006, 02:40 PM
I hope you lifted the seat! That pisses me off to no end when you fuckers are afraid to use a urinal, but piss all over the god damn seat.
oh i always lift the seat, i trust my aim, but i still lift it, like i always flush, i hate fucks who leave thier piss in there, damn it stinks

ShooterMcGavin
06-05-2006, 03:09 PM
yes i follow the rules whenever possible :goodjob:

cardesignz
06-05-2006, 06:01 PM
It is funny how the unwritten laws of the public restroom exist. Don't ya'll hate it when there is no divider between the urinals?

ShooterMcGavin
06-05-2006, 06:04 PM
:werd: ever been to the V downtown? they don't even have doors on the shitter stalls, talk about fuckin weird...

xaznstylegrlx
06-05-2006, 06:17 PM
I used to not use public bathrooms, but I can't hold it for dat long anymore. I TRY not to take a number 2 at public bathrooms, it is embrassing and if i could, i would wait till i get home. Portypotty's I don't use, unless I REALLY REALLY have to. And how close I am to other girls, I don't really care lol. I typically chose clean toilets and I DO NOT sit on them, no matter what! I use the covers or I just squat XD Too much info for you guys yet!!? :D I flush with my shoes

Wurm
06-05-2006, 06:25 PM
yeah i follow the mans rules of the the bathroom

3kgtdrvr
06-05-2006, 06:57 PM
definately try to follow the man rules as much as possible...gotta stay out of the splash zone :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
06-05-2006, 09:42 PM
I used to not use public bathrooms, but I can't hold it for dat long anymore. I TRY not to take a number 2 at public bathrooms, it is embrassing and if i could, i would wait till i get home. Portypotty's I don't use, unless I REALLY REALLY have to. And how close I am to other girls, I don't really care lol. I typically chose clean toilets and I DO NOT sit on them, no matter what! I use the covers or I just squat XD Too much info for you guys yet!!? :D I flush with my shoes

:lmao: thnx for sharing yo! :D

B16a2 Civic
06-06-2006, 07:15 AM
definately try to follow the man rules as much as possible...gotta stay out of the splash zone :lmfao:

hahaha, splash zone

Halfwit
06-06-2006, 07:15 AM
first time i actually watched ur sig..lol

B16a2 Civic
06-06-2006, 07:21 AM
LIRL, why would you never watch it, not entertaining?

Halfwit
06-06-2006, 07:28 AM
LIRL, why would you never watch it, not entertaining?
no b4, i htought it was just powere rangers standing around..now i see why it funny .

Romeyo07
06-06-2006, 07:30 AM
General rules:

1. Don't talk to somebody you don't know. You may chat quietly with an acquaintance, but must absolutely not call attention to yourself.

2. A quick glance in the mirror is permissible, but absolutely don't spend a significant time arranging hair, clothing, etc. Zit popping is only permissable after checking to see nobody else is around.

3. No profanity of any kind. This is reserved for locker rooms, only.

4. If you must wait, form a single-file line, ragged, and be sure to keep looking around. Read graffiti.

Graffiti rules:

5. All graffiti is anonymous. If there's any chance somebody can trace your graffiti back to you, don't do it.

6. Writing graffiti in the open section of the bathroom is only acceptable if nobody can see you. Writing in the stalls is similarly acceptable.

7. If the bathroom is sufficiently public, feel free to insult different ethnic/racial/sexual groups. If the bathroom is used by a small few, restrain comments to amusing anecdotes or chit-chat about secretaries. If visiting dignitaries from other companies or the government may tend to use the bathroom, graffiti is forbidden.

8. Traditionally, all pictures feature women in various states of undress. Modern standards often include portions of male anatomy, discretely placed. Homosexual graffiti is generally frowned upon but is gaining popularity.

9. Pictures must only be drawn in toilet stalls.

10. Any sufficiently interesting graffiti will be painted over by the management of the bathroom.

Urinal rules:

11. Given a string of unoccupied urinals, you must choose one on the outside. When one outside urinal is occupied, use the other side, then middle. Avoid standing directly next to somebody at all costs.

For example, given seven urinals, here are acceptable configurations:

X...... (X == occupied, . == empty)
X.....X
X..X..X
X.X.X.X
XXX.X.X <-- These are only acceptable when significant
XXX.XXX <-- "privacy" dividers are available. If the
XXXXXXX <-- urinals aren't divided, use a toilet.

12. Always look at the wall. Looking down means you're obsessed or don't know what you're doing. Looking at other people is threatening.

13. Flushing is optional. Over time, the water will become a rich orange. At this point, flushing is mandatory.

14. Don't start unzipping until you're protected by the privacy of the urinal. Don't step back until you've closed your pants again.

Toilet rules:

15. Reduce noise at all costs. Grunting is not acceptable.

16. Always flush.

17. When you find an unflushed toilet, leave it alone and use another.

Special cases:

18. Some university dormitories have co-ed bathrooms. New rules apply for dealing with the females. a. Never, ever, comment on how they look in the morning. b. Don't ask what the little wastebasket is for. c. If urinals are present, only use them when absolutely no females are around. If you are noticed by a female, try your best to ignore her presense until you're dressed again.

19. Port-O-Let's and similar constructions are evil. Use them only if absolutely no other option is available.

20. In the woods, far from civilization, restrooms typically aren't available. Get behind sufficient growth that you are completely invisible to the remainder of your party, before you begin. Check carefully that you aren't near any sort of animal or insect den. Ants are especially bad. If you forgot toilet paper, bring a leaf identifying guide. Poison oak makes a poor substitute.

B16a2 Civic
06-06-2006, 07:31 AM
LIRL@ the rules

ShooterMcGavin
06-06-2006, 07:35 AM
some quality rules right there, +1 (when i can again :doh: ) :D

Halfwit
06-06-2006, 07:38 AM
good rules. +1

The Golden Child
06-06-2006, 09:40 AM
die emo !!!

Halfwit
06-06-2006, 09:48 AM
die emo !!!
say it to my face!!!j/k please dont kill me.

The Golden Child
06-06-2006, 10:20 AM
say it to my face!!!j/k please dont kill me.

one day buddy one day ..

your ass is grass you heard im gunna make you wish you were straight you heard ..

=P

xaznstylegrlx
06-06-2006, 11:36 AM
i would hate to go to the bathroom with all those rules running thru my head!

B16a2 Civic
06-06-2006, 11:37 AM
its instict!

The Golden Child
06-06-2006, 11:37 AM
i would hate to go to the bathroom with all those rules running thru my head!

you flush with your feet ..

xaznstylegrlx
06-06-2006, 11:38 AM
yes.. u dont know wats been touching dat flusher

B16a2 Civic
06-06-2006, 11:39 AM
I USE MY ELBOW

The Golden Child
06-06-2006, 11:40 AM
yes.. u dont know wats been touching dat flusher

yes nasty people !!!

The Golden Child
06-06-2006, 11:41 AM
I USE MY ELBOW

i use toilet paper ..

B16a2 Civic
06-06-2006, 11:44 AM
thats an even better idea ....toilet paper

The Golden Child
06-06-2006, 11:46 AM
yea flush with toilet paper and throw in toilet and go bye bye ..

ahmonrah
06-06-2006, 12:00 PM
i now firmly adhere to the b-room laws now. the lasttime i used a urinal and there was one open next to me this dude calmly walked up to te epmty one and had no problems about looking at my joint while i was peeing, i mean not just a glance, but a "hmmm" lemme study this thing look. me never being rude said something like "i think it's best if you watch your own dick man" from then on i dont care, if it's a b-room with less than 6 stalls and one is used, i'll use the stall.

ShooterMcGavin
06-06-2006, 12:07 PM
:werd:

The Golden Child
06-06-2006, 01:58 PM
i now firmly adhere to the b-room laws now. the lasttime i used a urinal and there was one open next to me this dude calmly walked up to te epmty one and had no problems about looking at my joint while i was peeing, i mean not just a glance, but a "hmmm" lemme study this thing look. me never being rude said something like "i think it's best if you watch your own dick man" from then on i dont care, if it's a b-room with less than 6 stalls and one is used, i'll use the stall.

one time a guy tryed to peek over i screamed at him and called him a petophile * if thats how its spelt * and he ran out the bathroom so fast ..

ShooterMcGavin
06-06-2006, 02:11 PM
lirl :lmao:

The Golden Child
06-06-2006, 02:53 PM
im serious mother fucker was trying to the sneaky peak ..
lucky i didnt pee on his leg ..

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 02:55 PM
yeah, guys have alot of laws, ALOT!

but thats interesting MIranda, guys try to be Ninjas when they poop in public bathrooms, try to be all quiet, try not to fart and such LIRL

wasnt there a thread on here about different farts and courtesy flushing??

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 02:56 PM
pissing trough at the dome FTL

SniperJoe
06-06-2006, 06:53 PM
There's also the rule that guys can't talk to each other unless they are both at a urinal. There is no talking from either urinal-to-stall or stall-to-stall.

ShooterMcGavin
06-07-2006, 12:24 AM
stall to stall is fine if u know the person mang :goodjob:

ahmonrah
06-07-2006, 03:02 AM
^^^correction....stall to stall is ok ONLY if you know the person, AND if it's a quick deployment.
not one of the "vein popping, OMFG!!! i shouldn't have ate that habenero pepper dip, look at me breathing labored" shits.

RandomGuy
06-07-2006, 03:06 AM
fuck the rules... as a kid i used to take shits in the urinals

B16a2 Civic
06-07-2006, 07:16 AM

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah

ShooterMcGavin
06-07-2006, 08:41 AM

hell i bet u shit in showers too don't u? reminds me of the shameless shower shitter we had when i was back in college, never did find out who it was....

3kgtdrvr
06-07-2006, 06:35 PM
hahaha thats messed up lol

Rican219
06-07-2006, 06:37 PM
I hate people that talk on their cell phone while taking a dump so I make it a point to flush until they get off.

ShooterMcGavin
06-07-2006, 06:44 PM
jesus jose, ur sigs never cease to amaze and amuse :lmao:

Rican219
06-07-2006, 06:45 PM
BWAHAHA KING OF SIGS!! WHITEPOWER!

Master Shake
06-07-2006, 09:38 PM
ha!
always follow the rules of the bathroom
never use the stall right next to someone else, violating the "splash zone" and just cause its weird and a little gay.