PDA

View Full Version : Misc AiC on Tour AGAIN.....

Accordjunky95
06-04-2006, 09:15 PM
I know that this is a little bit old, but I thought it was worth posting (before hand, sorry if this is a repost. I know how those are hated around here). Anyway, I was reading a couple of articles about different bands, and one that caught my eye was an article about Alice in Chains. Of course it talked about Layne Staley's death, but the thing that caught my eye was about the band being on tour again. I thought that this was great, because this is one of my fav. bands. The newly appointed vocalist would be William Duvall. He played in a local band right here in Atlanta known as Neon Christ. I really don't know to much about him except for what I found online which is stated in the previous sentence. I really hope that the sound of Alice in Chains does change due to the new addition of the group. I understand that with a new vocalist that there is a possibilty. Layne had that distinct sound that i dont think anyone could duplicate. I wish the band the best of luck though and rock on. Im excited to see how it will turn out. :super:

SpecV_Scott
06-05-2006, 08:06 AM
I heard that Phil Anselmo was supposed to fill in. I guess that whackjob flaked again.

Accordjunky95
06-05-2006, 01:49 PM
He did for like one show. It was like a Queen Tribute thing i believe i could be wrong about that though