PDA

View Full Version : Ok serious question for members... (poll)

4dmin
06-04-2006, 08:01 PM
Ok serious question for members... (poll)

With all of the drama on the boards between a few members and a sponsor... i think the best option is leaving it up to the members with what to do. i personally feel both are at fault for the situation and you decide the next action.

Tracy/Will get banned: [] Yes [] No

----------------------------------------
| this poll will be closed friday afternoon |
----------------------------------------

green91
06-04-2006, 08:03 PM
I say they squash the beef and stick around.

b@d @pple
06-04-2006, 08:03 PM
aboslutely not

gijoe0720
06-04-2006, 08:04 PM
if they keep up with the arguing then I say ban them.

Flip
06-04-2006, 08:04 PM
All this BS is quite anoying, trivial and childish... I say if they agree to just put it behind them and behave like adults, they stay. No need to make them leave a great community becuase of some stupid argument that started for no real reason...

But yeah, if the keep up with this stupid childish behavior, ban them... Especially all the shit about fighting.

I'm going to wait to vote until I see their response to this, and if they decide to put it behind them...

4dmin
06-04-2006, 08:05 PM
I say they squash the beef and stick around.

well i'm leaving it up to the boards i'm tired of all of the people saying i am one sided and not doing anything about the situation, so here you go... you the members decide what to do :goodjob:

b@d @pple
06-04-2006, 08:06 PM
you motherfuckers act like this is a goddamn government..who really gives a shit...

SixSquared
06-04-2006, 08:06 PM
All this BS is quite anoying, trivial and childish... I say if they agree to just put it behind them and behave like adults, they stay. No need to make them leave a great community becuase of some stupid argument that started for no real reason...

Exactly. Yeah it's childish, but there's no need to ban them from here for it. IMHO, bannage would only make it worse, because inevitably a "Bring back Tracy/Will" thread would start, or people who are still registered would begin speaking on their behalf and whatnot. The drama that would ensue is not worth the trouble. I think they should both just chill, though.

Halfwit
06-04-2006, 08:07 PM
they stay.....theyll gte back on if banned so wtf?

HyPer50
06-04-2006, 08:08 PM
I say they post the video already (if they haven't....) and ban? no lol. Drama is what makes IA so entertaining.

4dmin
you motherfuckers act like this is a goddamn government..who really gives a shit...

well its fucking retarded i feel i have to do this but you know this site is built by members for members. its crazy julio/i and the rest of the mods have to be babysitters for a few people.

2.0civic
i want to know what the REAL issue with this is...If its cause of will being a keyboard warrior, i think that what BG did was dumb as fuck for business in that case. gonna go beat up everyone now??? BUT if there is a actually issue, it needs to be heard and a neutral party post why they are fighting and why shit like this happened. It was immature to come home and see BG post 50 threads about something gay as that happening.

b@d @pple
06-04-2006, 08:09 PM
the fact that so many people are taking this to this level abosloutely amazes me..who gives a fuck if they argue or fight in a parking lot...let them have their beef,it really doesnt matter to me..them having a problem doesnt affect IA for me at all

Nemesis
06-04-2006, 08:09 PM
Absolutely not, as with all drama, it eventually blows over, and the ones not involved will eventually forget as well in time. What good is banning someone? Never solves the problem in the end.

b@d @pple
06-04-2006, 08:11 PM
[QUOTE=admin]well its fucking retarded i feel i have to do this but you know this site is built by members for members. its crazy julio/i and the rest of the mods have to be babysitters for a few people.[/QUOTE
i understand that..let me put this shit in terms even the dumbest motherfucker will understan..if you have problem with someone...call them out,if you decide to meet up to settle or fight or whatever,that is your business.....if not come to the realization this is a website..nothing more,nothing less..all of you fuckers need to grow up

green91
06-04-2006, 08:12 PM
well ive said what i thought before but i think speedmoney brings most of the shit on himself. personally id rather have tracy around than him.

b@d @pple
06-04-2006, 08:13 PM
i say ban everyone of the nazi's that vote yes

ct9a gsr
06-04-2006, 08:15 PM
For some reason... I highly doubt a site sponsor would get banned... especially one that's so involved/controlling over IA. Just my opinion...

b@d @pple
06-04-2006, 08:18 PM
For some reason... I highly doubt a site sponsor would get banned... especially one that's so involved/controlling over IA. Just my opinion...

ohh excellent point my good sir

4dmin
06-04-2006, 08:18 PM
involved/controlling over IA. Just my opinion...

this is the exact reason i made the thread for people who love to talk so much shit like this ^... this has nothing to do w/ a sponsor but employees of... i wouldn't ban the whole SM crew over Will talking shit would i? no.

burnout1990
06-04-2006, 08:22 PM
i vote no.

green91
06-04-2006, 08:23 PM
tracy has stepped over the line lately but ultimately SM started it.

ct9a gsr
06-04-2006, 08:26 PM
Also another point... it's not really too fair of a poll since on a select few actually know what the animosity between both parties truely consists of... and trust me, it's a lot of stuff. =x

BTLFED
06-04-2006, 08:28 PM
well its fucking retarded i feel i have to do this but you know this site is built by members for members. its crazy julio/i and the rest of the mods have to be babysitters for a few people.

Yes it is, but B@d @pple is right. This isn't a fucking democracy.

quickdodge®
06-04-2006, 08:28 PM
Drama is what makes IA so entertaining.

IA was better back in the days before every post was "drama-oriented." Later, QD.

4dmin
06-04-2006, 08:29 PM
Also another point... it's not really too fair of a poll since on a select few actually know what the animosity between both parties truely consists of... and trust me, it's a lot of stuff. =x

history doesn't matter; that will be just a never ending finger pointing game.

The Ren
06-04-2006, 08:31 PM

Its stupid if you ask me.. all of this drama bullshit.. it may have not been the best place to do it.. but he brought it on himself.. all this drama surrounding this thing has made it a hell of alot bigger than it is.. but then again Ia would die w/o drama.. its what this site thrives on

Wurm
06-04-2006, 09:02 PM
I enjoy the entertainment so no

Nitro
06-04-2006, 09:27 PM
[QUOTE=admin]well its fucking retarded i feel i have to do this but you know this site is built by members for members. its crazy julio/i and the rest of the mods have to be babysitters for a few people.[/QUOTE
i understand that..let me put this shit in terms even the dumbest motherfucker will understan..if you have problem with someone...call them out,if you decide to meet up to settle or fight or whatever,that is your business.....if not come to the realization this is a website..nothing more,nothing less..all of you fuckers need to grow up

good point dawg.........voted NO. but all the BS needs to stop........obviously (sp?) it won't be good for business & continued confrontations will result in someone getting hurt.

GsrTurbo320
06-04-2006, 09:28 PM
...but this "will" drama is getting pretty annoying.

~The_Duke~
06-04-2006, 09:49 PM
I think Will needs to grow up...and tracy as much as you are a nice person from what I have experinced on here...needs to not cause a big ruckus in public...but I dont think they need banned.

fight club
06-04-2006, 11:21 PM
no on the ban. but it seems this thread is bringing out the cheerleaders once agian. this whole issue needs to be dropped, and leave it at that. if will has a problem with battlegrounds, and legitiamate things to say, let him put it in the sponcer's corner just like anyone else can about good shop experiences. then, his experience is out there for the average reader to judge. anything saying bad experiences with any sponcer or shop, should be left alone. if it becomes drama filled, delete everythingt except that complaint, and the SHOPS responce. then lock it. then its there to be viewed and people can read both sides and draw their own conclusions. i think this would loose the drama and acusations of paul bieng a cock rider, cuz hes actually a pretty cool guy.
cliff notes:
dont ban.
make a forum where shop experiences can be posted.
lock the threads after initial post and rebuttal, if any, from the shop comes.
let the people decide who is right.
and deal with those who keep bringin it up in different ways, ie-big baller , sixfifty, and any of the sm who do it. everyone knows as soon as tracy or will gets insulted in a blatent waste of internet bandwith, it goes back to this same shit.

Dragonfly5338
06-05-2006, 12:24 AM
Errm.. I don't think it's really fair to decide anything until Tracy gets a fair chance to respond. I know she's been out of town at an event all weekend, and there's 7+ threads about what happened at the Varsity.

In response to the question posed, I don't think banning Will and Tracy will solve anything, honestly. You'd have to ban the ENTIRE group of Speedmonkey and people who have problems with BG, and the ENTIRE BG group and all their supporters. Which isn't really a viable option, I think.

CSquared
06-05-2006, 01:57 AM
Banning Dan, Tracy, or other members involved would be completely worthless. We're all entitled to our own individual and personal drama. However, since the group in question is an IA sponsor, I'd say there should be some form of diciplinary action in that respect.

Frankly, I could care less what led up to the varsity conflict, but that kind of public display is unacceptable. It looks bad for BG as well as IA for being associated with the name. The varsity is one of the few events we have left that draws so many enthusiasts in the atlanta area. Was a potential fist fight in the parking lot worth the risk of losing the varsity as a meet spot?

If i was running IA, I'd definetely consider some sort of probation system for BG. I wouldn't be suprised if i got flamed for it, but from what i've read, this is one of the few and proud constructive criticism posts in a sea of bullshit.

This is how i see it:

Let all of this drama go with the understanding that one more inappropriate outburst from BG would mean diciplinary action. The diciplinary action in this case being the temporary or permanent removal of BG advertisement from the IA website. (Which would go for ANY sponsor that creates an uncomfortable atmosphere at a public meet.)

SUMMARY FOR THE LAZY: Let it go for now... But... If something goes down again with battleground being the agressor in a public place... Then there would need to be further action by import atlanta.

4dmin
06-05-2006, 07:12 AM
make a forum where shop experiences can be posted.

ummm why? Will has never been to BG for work so how can he post up a shop experience?

Errm.. I don't think it's really fair to decide anything until Tracy gets a fair chance to respond. I know she's been out of town at an event all weekend, and there's 7+ threads about what happened at the Varsity.

In response to the question posed, I don't think banning Will and Tracy will solve anything, honestly. You'd have to ban the ENTIRE group of Speedmonkey and people who have problems with BG, and the ENTIRE BG group and all their supporters. Which isn't really a viable option, I think.

i agree, but i'm sure you can see where i'm coming from... one of the threads even brought Topspeed into it, so this shit has to stop its fucking annoying.

Let all of this drama go with the understanding that one more inappropriate outburst from BG would mean diciplinary action. The diciplinary action in this case being the temporary or permanent removal of BG advertisement from the IA website. (Which would go for ANY sponsor that creates an uncomfortable atmosphere at a public meet.)
i agree except for the fact this isn't just BG problem, the same will go for all of the SM cheerleaders.

B16a2 Civic
06-05-2006, 07:33 AM
no.

B16a2 Civic
06-05-2006, 07:40 AM
BUT I DO THINK THAT THEY SHOULD SIT DOWN AND TALK SOME, MAYBE GET SOME MISUNDERSTANDINGS OUT THE WAY, BUT IF IT PRESIST, MAYBE A LIL ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN
sorry for the caps

b@d @pple
06-05-2006, 08:19 AM
Banning Dan, Tracy, or other members involved would be completely worthless. We're all entitled to our own individual and personal drama. However, since the group in question is an IA sponsor, I'd say there should be some form of diciplinary action in that respect.

Frankly, I could care less what led up to the varsity conflict, but that kind of public display is unacceptable. It looks bad for BG as well as IA for being associated with the name. The varsity is one of the few events we have left that draws so many enthusiasts in the atlanta area. Was a potential fist fight in the parking lot worth the risk of losing the varsity as a meet spot?

If i was running IA, I'd definetely consider some sort of probation system for BG. I wouldn't be suprised if i got flamed for it, but from what i've read, this is one of the few and proud constructive criticism posts in a sea of bullshit.

This is how i see it:

SUMMARY FOR THE LAZY: Let it go for now... But... If something goes down again with battleground being the agressor in a public place... Then there would need to be further action by import atlanta.

you nstupid motherfuckers..this is exactly what im talkingf about..its the fuckin internet asshole,not a fuckin government,or a child in school....everyone just shut the fuck up and let it go....your :2cents: on what should happen doesnt matter and neither does mine..why? because its the internet..you just said to let it go until an out burst by battle ground and then for ia to take action..you sir can remove yourself from this thread with your biased thinking...what about and outburst from will,does that not count in this case Hitler?

B16a2 Civic
06-05-2006, 08:23 AM
oh shit LIRL

ShooterMcGavin
06-05-2006, 08:43 AM
justin's gonna be smashing ppl w/beer bottles soon so i suggest everyone just pipe down :D

The Ren
06-05-2006, 08:45 AM
Urm wow.. Justin seems annoyed.. Its urm *caugh* time for me to run..

{X}Echo419
06-05-2006, 08:49 AM
I think sm should get banned but I have more reasons than just this imo. then again my opinion dosen't matter. :)

B16a2 Civic
06-05-2006, 08:53 AM
everyone's opinions matters here on IA :)

The Yousef
06-05-2006, 09:11 AM
everyone's opinions matters here on IA :)

no it doesn't...

just mine!

bitch

B16a2 Civic
06-05-2006, 09:11 AM
i forgot, sorry yousef

ShooterMcGavin
06-05-2006, 09:12 AM
^^^what he meant was everyones opinion matters EXCEPT his, since he's a suicide bomber and all... :D

babygurl
06-05-2006, 09:16 AM
I say the people in charge of this site choose if they get banned!

But my personal opinon is NO...becasuse its just BS...and childish!

Big Baller
06-05-2006, 09:24 AM
I voted to Ban both of them, hell Ban me please.

Its absolutely retarded how far this got blown out of proportion. Will wasnt attacked, it wasnt a fucking mob, gang, clique, or group. He walked into a group of people, and got bitched out.

Thats fucking it. As far as all the banning shit goes and the IA needs to take action shit. You people need to get over yourselves, its just not that serious.

carrascopa
06-05-2006, 10:32 AM
this is a stupid thread.. this issue was droppped a few days ago??? why bring it back up??????????

will publicly stated he was done with this drama and as far as i know tracy aint said shit on here about it...

I dont even see how banning them is an issue when paul himself was actively posting in the threads about the events that transpired.... If banning them is a decision made based off of posts that weer on this site than i would think those threads in question should have been handled accordingly from the beginning not, participated in by the same person who is now making a motion to ban???

now if this ban is because of things that happened off the site, again.. u just cant do that..

i think all n all.. people even paul apparently want to keep this topic alive.. everyone needs to just let that shit go.. if noone talks about it, it will go away, as i thought it already had...

everyone.. /life

ShooterMcGavin
06-05-2006, 10:48 AM
:stupid:

Tiff-O-Bitties
06-05-2006, 12:21 PM
I say the whole thing was blown waaaaay out of proportion and neither should be banned... It was extremely childish the way Tracy acted, even if it was to defend her shop, and it was childish for Will to start a fight with her in the first place... I give Will props for not hitting her because she was all up in his face... If it was me, I would have knocked the shit out of her, but that's just me... Like I said before, don't get me wrong I love both of them to death and have no problems with either one... It should be squashed and over with. People should act like civilized adults, even when slander comes into play.

4dmin
06-05-2006, 12:26 PM
alex it was brought up b/c some members pm me for ban and others asked for it... then i was accussed of taking sides and being biased on the issue... so i'm letting the board decide so those who are complaining can see what the board thinks, i said my piece i'm letting the board decide the action taken on the matter.

Big Baller
06-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Fuck you Paul

B16a2 Civic
06-05-2006, 12:43 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwww

4dmin
06-05-2006, 01:07 PM
Fuck you Paul

STFU poll smoker :D

carrascopa
06-05-2006, 01:13 PM
alex it was brought up b/c some members pm me for ban and others asked for it... then i was accussed of taking sides and being biased on the issue... so i'm letting the board decide so those who are complaining can see what the board thinks, i said my piece i'm letting the board decide the action taken on the matter.

i got you.. i understand the point behind this thread but at the same time... who gives a fuk.. tis noones business.. fuk the members man.. they are the reason why this shit got so blown up in the first place.. thee people in here thrive on drama... to me there is no question.. lets say fuk banning them, and just retire the IA domain.. this site is going to shit ne ways

thinkfast®
06-05-2006, 01:13 PM
paul is straight gettin chumped in here wow

CSquared
06-05-2006, 01:21 PM
you nstupid motherfuckers..this is exactly what im talkingf about.. its the fuckin internet asshole,not a fuckin government,or a child in school....everyone just shut the fuck up and let it go....your :2cents: on what should happen doesnt matter and neither does mine..why? because its the internet..you just said to let it go until an out burst by battle ground and then for ia to take action..you sir can remove yourself from this thread with your biased thinking...what about and outburst from will,does that not count in this case Hitler?

Sarcastically speaking, I am dumbfounded by the shear intelligence of that post... really... I mean it.

Paul made a thread asking for advice, so i gave him some. I don't see where I ever implied that import Atlanta was a "government" or that Battleground was a "child in school". Frankly, you sound completely retarded. Read it over a few times with a dictionary by your side. Then you'll be able to understand what the adults are talking about.

I really don't feel like getting into this because it seems like you lack the ability to understand logic and reason... but here is a shot anyway.

It's not just "the internet". I go to a majority of IA meets and it creates an uncomfortable atmosphere for me as well as others when there is drama like this going on. What if something like this happens and one of the parties involved pulls a gun or actually responds physically to threats? That puts the entire crowd at level of danger. So, whether or not you can see it through the thick fucking cloud of stupidity in front of your face, everybody associated with IA is involved in some form or another. (GENERALLY SPEAKING)

Speedmonkey is at fault too... I have no doubt about that. But, we expect that kind of shit from him and they AREN'T an IA sponsor. In fact, that team's presence on the IA board is worth about as much as a flaming bag of dogshit.

On the other hand, Battleground IS an IA sponsor, which is a position that should be taken seriously. When you have drama surrounding the name of a sponsor, you damn well better believe that there will be some sort of leakdown to your company.

I never said that battleground would be banned from the forum or anything along those lines. But... Being an entity directly related to the good standing of Import Atlanta, you need to make sure they are in check... The only logical form of control IA has over such companies is the sponsorship. So, if this were a continuing problem, it would be a good idea to flex some muscle in that respect. (this goes for any of the IA sponsors.)

In conclusion... and maybe to clarify... I agree that both parties here are at fault. Although, if i wanted to be a dick I'd point out your "it's just the internet" comment and question why battleground took an aggressive approach if that were the case. Speedmonkey was not included in my first post because he and his team are insignificant. But, if it makes you feel better... Ban the dude if he keeps talking shit and getting himself in trouble.

That will be all for now sweetie.

Love,
Hitler

carrascopa
06-05-2006, 01:40 PM
Sarcastically speaking, I am dumbfounded by the shear intelligence of that post... really... I mean it.

Paul made a thread asking for advice, so i gave him some. I don't see where I ever implied that import Atlanta was a "government" or that Battleground was a "child in school". Frankly, you sound completely retarded. Read it over a few times with a dictionary by your side. Then you'll be able to understand what the adults are talking about.

I really don't feel like getting into this because it seems like you lack the ability to understand logic and reason... but here is a shot anyway.

It's not just "the internet". I go to a majority of IA meets and it creates an uncomfortable atmosphere for me as well as others when there is drama like this going on. What if something like this happens and one of the parties involved pulls a gun or actually responds physically to threats? That puts the entire crowd at level of danger. So, whether or not you can see it through the thick fucking cloud of stupidity in front of your face, everybody associated with IA is involved in some form or another. (GENERALLY SPEAKING)

Speedmonkey is at fault too... I have no doubt about that. But, we expect that kind of shit from him and they AREN'T an IA sponsor. In fact, that team's presence on the IA board is worth about as much as a flaming bag of dogshit.

On the other hand, Battleground IS an IA sponsor, which is a position that should be taken seriously. When you have drama surrounding the name of a sponsor, you damn well better believe that there will be some sort of leakdown to your company.

I never said that battleground would be banned from the forum or anything along those lines. But... Being an entity directly related to the good standing of Import Atlanta, you need to make sure they are in check... The only logical form of control IA has over such companies is the sponsorship. So, if this were a continuing problem, it would be a good idea to flex some muscle in that respect. (this goes for any of the IA sponsors.)

In conclusion... and maybe to clarify... I agree that both parties here are at fault. Although, if i wanted to be a dick I'd point out your "it's just the internet" comment and question why battleground took an aggressive approach if that were the case. Speedmonkey was not included in my first post because he and his team are insignificant. But, if it makes you feel better... Ban the dude if he keeps talking shit and getting himself in trouble.

That will be all for now sweetie.

Love,
Hitler.

shut the fuk up

1439/2000
06-05-2006, 01:55 PM
STFU poll smoker :D

lol poll smoker. You're the one that always starts polls.

Why ban anybody? The people who complained can just log out.

AtifSajid
06-05-2006, 01:59 PM
ban her ass!!

CSquared
06-05-2006, 02:41 PM

shut the fuk up

love you too ;)

On_Her_Face
06-05-2006, 02:52 PM
FREE WILL

A.P. Photography
06-05-2006, 02:56 PM
:thinking: I thought you wanted drama to drive up the bandwidth.

Either way who cares, its the internet.

LemonAJAX
06-05-2006, 02:58 PM
i'm lost.. no idea what happened.. but.. tracy and will and cool and i'll take my car to them anyday.. as will my friends.. all in all i say no.. they should stay..

B16a2 Civic
06-05-2006, 03:05 PM
i'm lost.. no idea what happened.. but.. tracy and will and cool and i'll take my car to them anyday.. as will my friends.. all in all i say no.. they should stay..

what ?

thinkfast®
06-05-2006, 03:17 PM
English please

The Yousef
06-05-2006, 03:19 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :rant: :rant: :confused: :confused: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

i be confused y0....

wantboost
06-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Dont ban. If you dont want drama dont read the thread. I believe all of the sideline cheerleaders blowing this thing out of perportion is the real prob. No one was even shoved or threated.Typical IA drama i guess.

wantboost
06-05-2006, 03:27 PM
:thinking: I thought you wanted drama to drive up the bandwidth.

Either way who cares, its the internet.
:goodjob: +1

Speedm0(\)key
06-05-2006, 04:31 PM
im leaving it alone as long as im not provoked.. they have fucked themselves more than i ever could lol. so its done.. though its far from over, it will only be handled off line..

i'd just like to say a few things.

if you have a problem with my sarcastic shit talking (yes.. most of my talking is just that .. shit talking, and im damn good at it) and feel the need to do something about it.. have the balls for a one on one confrontation. or else.. i'll be forced to play the in #'s game too.. im mexican, you'll lose.

thanks, everyone suck a cock, specially that faggot bad apple

quickdodge®
06-05-2006, 04:35 PM

Don't forget your special little buddy. Later, QD.

Master Shake
06-05-2006, 05:32 PM
if they keep up with the arguing then I say ban them.agreed.

b@d @pple
06-05-2006, 06:15 PM
im leaving it alone as long as im not provoked.. they have fucked themselves more than i ever could lol. so its done.. though its far from over, it will only be handled off line..

i'd just like to say a few things.

if you have a problem with my sarcastic shit talking (yes.. most of my talking is just that .. shit talking, and im damn good at it) and feel the need to do something about it.. have the balls for a one on one confrontation. or else.. i'll be forced to play the in #'s game too.. im mexican, you'll lose.

wow will i didnt realize you thought highly enough of me to dedicate the ending words of your post to me ..thanks now finish my grass you lazy fucker

Vteckidd
06-05-2006, 06:42 PM
I think both sides will let this go, for NOW. its a cycle, a big blow up, then 3 months of peace. Itll happen again, but i think both had their say, an for now its done for.

i say let them both stay.

boosted1jz
06-05-2006, 09:19 PM
tracy 4 pres!!!!!

carrascopa
06-05-2006, 10:18 PM
i say fuk it all.. . let them all fight it out... I got Wills back... everyone else can have BG's bak n we will see hoo comes out on top

PhAtBoYMr2
06-05-2006, 10:22 PM
no one deserves to get banned for this, just give me an hour with tracy, ill show her some dicspline. :idb:

On_Her_Face
06-05-2006, 11:59 PM
i say fuk it all.. . let them all fight it out... I got Wills back... everyone else can have BG's bak n we will see hoo comes out on top

werd. lol

SwurvinIn
06-06-2006, 07:10 AM
let em stay...who the hell cares....their drama is actually quite amusing

B16a2 Civic
06-06-2006, 08:41 AM

ban dis nigga, sentence structure is horrible

ahmonrah
06-06-2006, 12:33 PM
my vote is for the beefing parties involved to meet, sit down and discuss the issue over food and once it's resolved, get to drinking!!!!

but the parties involved will have to buy drinks for eachother...as a signal of resolution.

Buford®
06-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Buford says NO. That's teh final word.

Wurm
06-08-2006, 06:35 PM
Buford says NO. That's teh final word.

damn your sig cracks me up

Tank
06-11-2006, 01:07 AM
no ban needed, all i say is as a admin or owner just lay the word down "hey this shit ends here all members who bring it up =banned" and let it be. honestly it shocked the shit out of me when i got a phone call about what happened but shit its life. If you allow words to get to you so much that you risk a business and your shops accomplishments then so be it people are always gonna talk shit, especially on the net. so why get worked up over it crammerized has the smartest statement on the issue yet +1 to you. as for everyone else whether cheerleaders or SM followers its whatever. its the internet yes but when you take it over the top then it becomes a bigger issue "mainly a safety".Paul as the admin or owner if i was you my thoughts would be "if this happened at a event this small that is associated with IA then................", cause had this incident had of occured in another location god knows what would have happened. so IMO let it rest along with any other BS that goes on this site.

Buford®
06-11-2006, 01:48 PM
damn your sig cracks me up

What's so funny about my signature? I can understand my avatar cracking you up.

bigdare23
06-11-2006, 02:04 PM
Drama is what make Import Atlanta, Import Atlanta. Sooooo, hell naw!