PDA

View Full Version : attn: hellrazor and dnbmama

2.0civic
06-04-2006, 07:47 PM
thanks for the neg rep assface. if people cant read the rules, sorry i pointed it out. so fuck you. that is all

btw, dnbmama, wheres that number??

Wurm
06-04-2006, 07:48 PM
hahhahahahahha

quickdodgeŽ
06-04-2006, 07:53 PM
I'm pretty sure those idiots won't see this seeing as how they are definitely NOT worthwhile contributors to IA. Later, QD.

2.0civic
06-04-2006, 07:54 PM
yeah stupid ass gaev me neg rep because i called dnbmama out for wrong section, lol. look at this. apparently im not a fair person

The Yousef
06-04-2006, 07:55 PM
I'm pretty sure those idiots won't see this seeing as how they are definitely NOT worthwhile contributors to IA. Later, QD.

by that...i'm assuming they just joined to post up in the for sale section (like the other 4000 members we have)

Wurm
yeah stupid ass gaev me neg rep because i called dnbmama out for wrong section, lol. look at this. apparently im not a fair person

your not fair :2up: get out my half of the sandbox

2.0civic

lol, yeah thats fucked up though either way. lol, just the fact like he thought i cant see it on my control panel i geuss. lol, change my name back bro

2.0civic
06-04-2006, 07:56 PM
by that...i'm assuming they just joined to post up in the for sale section (like the other 4000 members we have)no, dnbmama is ok. hellrazor was ok at first then fucked up dropping "oh im a financial advisor" blah blah in a paid sponsors thread.

2.0civic
06-05-2006, 12:46 AM
hellrazor, next time you rep someone, understand that they do see it and you are a big dumbass. where as i simply informed someone of the rules, you go all gung ho on forty5entertainments accord thread about how he should do this or that cause you know the business. if you know the business, STFU and stop trying to fuck up someones sale. anyway, im going to bed. but just so you know FUCK YOU

{X}Echo419
06-05-2006, 06:45 AM
by that...i'm assuming they just joined to post up in the for sale section (like the other 4000 members we have)

seeing as 99.9% of the rest of the forms are BS anyways

HELLRAZOR
06-06-2006, 01:39 AM
Since I have a real life and a real job, I dont have time to average 20+ posts a day on these forums like your little punk ass so I am just now getting around to answering all of your little comments. Maybe you should find something better to do than post whoreing with "bump" this and "nice" that. No one likes you any more because of it and you sure aren't impressing anyone. Let's see, you have so many one liner comments and off the wall bullshit to quote, this may take a while. After I finish schooling you, feel free to post whatever comments you want and I'll deal with you the next time I come around. If it makes you feel better, feel free to post over and over until I come back. I don't give a shit what you think or say or post so I won't be waiting to hear back from you.

So first off, about the negative rep....get over it and quit crying. If me or someone else feels like giving you shit, we can. Guess what? We did and you can't do anything about it except do it back. WOW! You got me back, my feelings are so hurt. Do you really think I give a shit about you, your rep, or what you think of me? I gave you bad rep cause you act like you are a mod or something and you are going around slamming some people for posting want ads in the for sale section and others you dont say a thing to. Big deal where they post...that is the mod business, not yours. Is it bothering you? If so, you need help....go take a Prozac or something, jeesh! So quit crying about it and whining about it in the forum....no one else gives a shit or cares about your rep points either. Why are you bothing to even tell everyone unless you are looking for pity?

Wurm....you are just as childing as he is. I said nothing to you, did nothing to you...but just because you two are fuck buddies, you go and give me neg rep point also? Again, not that I really give a shit, but fuck you too.

Stretch....nice of you to get in on the name calling....really mature of you. I am a contributor....just because I dont post 20 times a day, doesn't make me an idiot.

theskinnyone.....well, that wasn't my only reason for coming....I did come to learn some things, buy some things, sell some things, and get some info. But hey, if you think that 4000 other people are on here for the same reason, what's the real harm with them doing it?

uhhh....yeah, I knew you could see that I said it....again, I have my rights to say it if I want to....if I want to leave you neg rep every chance I get, I will do it. what are you going to do, cry about it??? Why do you care about what I say or do? Why does it upset you so much? I dont see you crying about dnbmama so much and they did the same thing and left you bad rep???

ok....now I am comfused....which thread did I drop in on? I never said I was a financial advisor...I am a Finance Director at a Honda dealership. Man, I just wasted 20 mins looking through all of "forty5entertainments" post and mine and I cant find ANY post of his about an accord that I even posted on, much less walked over. I've never posted to him about anything, as far as I can remember. If I did say anything at all on ANY post, I only said something to give some info to someone who had questions about financing a car. I didn't break any rules by posting facts in a paid or sponsored thread. Like I said, I couldnt even find the friggin post you are talking about so either post up that link and let's see it again or just STFU about it.

and in closing, yeah Echo....I agree 100% with you! :)

Well, sorry about the book...thought I needed to catch everyone up on everything and shed some light and at least, I'll tell the truth. Now, lets see if the biatch is man enough to fess up to it.

slowrolla97
06-06-2006, 01:52 AM
Damn. Thats is all i got to say is damn.

Miranda
06-06-2006, 02:05 AM
This whole thread is ghey.

Who cares about rep anyway? People act like it's in direct correlation to the size of their dicks. At the end of the day, I know my value to the community, and I don't need some bullshit rep points to validate my IA existence. Sure, it's cool to have someone rep you when you say or do something cool, but these late night rep threads have almost totally defeated the whole purpose of the system. Yeah, it sucks when someone tells you they don't like you or what you say through bad rep. But who really gives two shits in the long run?

No offense to anyone, because I don't know if the bad-repping was unfounded or not, but the whole thing is kinda stupid. Who cares?

~ Miranda

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 02:06 AM
so instead of just calling you a little e-bitch and leaving it alone, im going to call you a stupid fucking e-bitch hypocrite with no room to talk. the reason i got pissed off is because i meant it as a joke to the thread that you neg repped me with. but here goes if you want to start running your mouth. at any time, feel free to retract your statements

Since I have a real life and a real job, I dont have time to average 20+ posts a day on these forums like your little punk ass so I am just now getting around to answering all of your little comments. Maybe you should find something better to do than post whoreing with "bump" this and "nice" that. No one likes you any more because of it and you sure aren't impressing anyone. Let's see, you have so many one liner comments and off the wall bullshit to quote, this may take a while. After I finish schooling you, feel free to post whatever comments you want and I'll deal with you the next time I come around. If it makes you feel better, feel free to post over and over until I come back. I don't give a shit what you think or say or post so I won't be waiting to hear back from you.

So first off, about the negative rep....get over it and quit crying. If me or someone else feels like giving you shit, we can. Guess what? We did and you can't do anything about it except do it back. WOW! You got me back, my feelings are so hurt. Do you really think I give a shit about you, your rep, or what you think of me? I gave you bad rep cause you act like you are a mod or something and you are going around slamming some people for posting want ads in the for sale section and others you dont say a thing to. Big deal where they post...that is the mod business, not yours. Is it bothering you? If so, you need help....go take a Prozac or something, jeesh! So quit crying about it and whining about it in the forum....no one else gives a shit or cares about your rep points either. Why are you bothing to even tell everyone unless you are looking for pity?

sorry homo for not going into a paid sponsors thread spouting off at the motuh saying oh im some faggot that works as a financial blah blah blah. second, do to a poll I CREATED, there are new rules for noobs to follow.

I think you need a good set of pics and a complete listing with stats in order to get anyone seriously interested. Your "more to list.." just doesnt interest anybody.

so you try to get off on telling me not to try to act like a mod when what is that^^^^

Well, I hafta agree....this car is not worth $9k and it will never bring $9k. Hell, there are turbo'd B-series swapped hatches on here as nice if not nicer....and definitely alot more in them and faster...and they won't get $9k out of theirs either. What makes this one so special??? Oh I know...the Spoon hoses...that's it! LOL GL with the sale.

part two. dont tell me to keep my mouth shut in peoples threads when you dont know shit.

I work at a Honda dealership as a Finance Director so I am authorized to speak about titlework. You are going to have a much larger problem than you think. Look at the back of the title...those three places below the first transfer....those are to be used for RE-ASSIGNMENT BY LICENSED DEALERS only! An idividual cannot use those places cause obviously, they are not dealers. That title is ALL FUBARd and it is going to take alot of work.

Now you say the name on the front is marked out....is that in just the picture or actually on the title itself? If it is just the picture that is marked, then a person having that car and title would have to get a signed and notorized Affidavid of Correction signed and witnessed by the guy or guys whose name appears on the front of title. If you cant get them to do that....or if you have physically marked out the info on the front of the title, then the best thing anyone can do is to buy this car for parts and salvage only. Surely there are $800 worth of parts on the car. I'm sure anyone could part it out and get more than that after they got off of it what they needed. If you have any more questions about this or the car business, PM me.

just casue you are a finance director doesnt mean jack shit to anybody. sorry i have a real job. matter of fact, i pull 2 jobs so anytime you wanna come step up, alot of people on here know where i work so come on up and say some shit. all you are is a peice of shit. BTW, your shit you said in rons thread, it got deleted cause apparently the mods hate your ass too so STFU and get off IA

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 02:08 AM
This whole thread is ghey.

Who cares about rep anyway? People act like it's in direct correlation to the size of their dicks. At the end of the day, I know my value to the community, and I don't need some bullshit rep points to validate my IA existence. Sure, it's cool to have someone rep you when you say or do something cool, but these late night rep threads have almost totally defeated the whole purpose of the system. Yeah, it sucks when someone tells you they don't like you or what you say through bad rep. But who really gives two shits in the long run?

No offense to anyone, because I don't know if the bad-repping was unfounded or not, but the whole thing is kinda stupid. Who cares?

~ Miranda

i really cared less until doucehbag sends me the neg rep and lol, it says "because he is not fair" WTF?? hes a hypocrite and a lying sack of shit. people like him are useless on forums. end of story

Miranda
06-06-2006, 02:09 AM
Well, if he's a douchebag, he's a douchebag. Does the negative repping really matter all that much?

never_finished
06-06-2006, 02:10 AM
kick his ass, seabass.

Wurm
Wurm....you are just as childing as he is. I said nothing to you, did nothing to you...but just because you two are fuck buddies, you go and give me neg rep point also? Again, not that I really give a shit, but fuck you too.

Man how the fuck do you act childing?????????? I wonder if the five year old down the street would know.......You neg repped one of the late night crew just helping a brother out. :2up:

2.0civic
no not really, just wanted to let him know that if it wasnt the situation, it wouldnt have mattered. he wants to play "oh im a finance director" shit which probably isnt true and talk shit bout me telling people to move their posts cause wrong section when he goes and does the same shit. thats whats pissing me off

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 02:12 AM
Man how the fuck do you act childing?????????? I wonder if the five year old down the street would know.......You neg repped one of the late night crew just helping a brother out. :2up:thanks homie. lol, just cause im a lazy fucking jew who sits on my ass all day and i tell you to get a real job even though you work two....LIRL, whata douche

RandomGuy
06-06-2006, 02:12 AM
why dont yall settle this in person... just a thought

Wurm
06-06-2006, 02:13 AM

RG Tripod vs you fat ass baby at the sandbox ya dig?

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 02:15 AM

cause im not driving to south GA to fuck with someone allthough....i got an idea but we shall see

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 02:15 AM

enough said

HELLRAZOR
06-06-2006, 02:36 AM
wah wah wah!! Are you still crying over you little rep? Awww...too bad. Don't try to start back tracking now and say you were just saying it as a joke...your feelings were hurt and it really bothered you, didn't it??? Good....I'm glad. Miranda is right, the rep point system is stupid and pointless thanks to the IA Late Crew rep threads, it destroys the entire system and meaning in the first place.....congrats to you.

I don't have the time nor the desire to quote everything you bothing to quote and comment on so I'll give you my readers digest condensed version.

Again, I didnt walk over anyone's sponsored thread....ask forty5 for verification. It wasn't deleted cause it never happened, so stfu and fuck off. Who cares what rules you came up with? Not me and not anyone else. So you can quit patting yourself on the back.

I wasn't acting like a mod by giving another user some advice on the fact that they should give some more facts and info on the car they are trying to sell. That is what we call "being helpful" and actually contributing....not just "nice ride" and stupid shit like that, just to bump your posts up. As if anyone actually cares whether you have 100 or 100,000 posts.....do you really think so???

I don't know shit? How do you know what I know and dont know? I don't know shit....I dont know you.....you are shit.....so yeah, you are right....I don't know shit. Feel better now???

I don't care what you or anyone else thinks of me or what I say. No one else cares about you or where you work either. The guy with the title problem had a legitimate problem and I was attempting to help him with it. What do you care that I did that? I never said anything in Ron's thread, he can verify that so get yours facts straight. Yeah, I'll be a piece of shit if you'll be a stupid, mo-fo, e-thuggin jerk off. Sounds like a fair trade to me!

Next time I'll leave him neg rep for being a dick-head. Bet that'll REALLY piss him off! heh heh heh He'll probably go cry to a mod and try to get it removed. Heh heh heh

HELLRAZOR
06-06-2006, 02:40 AM
kick his ass, seabass.

oh yeah...that's HILARIOUS! Try to kick my ass for leaving neg rep?!?!?

Hahahahahahahaha

That is so funny.....I would love to see him try it....just for the principle!

I don't know what would be funnier...him fighting for neg rep or him driving all the way down to SE GA to get his ass kicked.

HELLRAZOR
06-06-2006, 02:42 AM
Man how the fuck do you act childing?????????? I wonder if the five year old down the street would know.......You neg repped one of the late night crew just helping a brother out. :2up:

awww man.....if I let him kiss my ass, does that mean you want to kiss it too?

That is the most idiotic reason I have ever heard for giving bad rep.:jerkit:

Wurm
06-06-2006, 02:43 AM
awww man.....if I let him kiss my ass, does that mean you want to kiss it too?

That is the most idiotic reason I have ever heard for giving bad rep.:jerkit:

Are you still talking??????

Please go balance your check book and slit your wrist in the process

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 02:45 AM
I don't have the time nor the desire to quote everything you bothing to quote and comment on so I'll give you my readers digest condensed version.

Again, I didnt walk over anyone's sponsored thread....ask forty5 for verification. It wasn't deleted cause it never happened, so stfu and fuck off. Who cares what rules you came up with? Not me and not anyone else. So you can quit patting yourself on the back.

I wasn't acting like a mod by giving another user some advice on the fact that they should give some more facts and info on the car they are trying to sell. That is what we call "being helpful" and actually contributing....not just "nice ride" and stupid shit like that, just to bump your posts up. As if anyone actually cares whether you have 100 or 100,000 posts.....do you really think so???

I don't know shit? How do you know what I know and dont know? I don't know shit....I dont know you.....you are shit.....so yeah, you are right....I don't know shit. Feel better now???

I don't care what you or anyone else thinks of me or what I say. No one else cares about you or where you work either. The guy with the title problem had a legitimate problem and I was attempting to help him with it. What do you care that I did that? I never said anything in Ron's thread, he can verify that so get yours facts straight. Yeah, I'll be a piece of shit if you'll be a stupid, mo-fo, e-thuggin jerk off. Sounds like a fair trade to me!

Next time I'll leave him neg rep for being a dick-head. Bet that'll REALLY piss him off! heh heh heh He'll probably go cry to a mod and try to get it removed. Heh heh heh

yeah:jerkit: ok. when he sold the accord for 3k and you were all like oh, well you should knock off 500 because doc fees are BS cause i work for honda...rememeber now douche?? anyway man, you fucking wanna start shit its cool cause you obviously dont know whats going on so if you "had a real job as a higher up, you wouldnt be up this late talking e- shit. im off the next two days so i may pay you a visit but you are more than welcome to come to Waffle house tomorrow with us and get in my face if you want to be hard

Wurm
06-06-2006, 02:47 AM
yeah:jerkit: come to Waffle house tomorrow with us and get in my face if you want to be hard

im sorry man i couldnt help myself :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 02:48 AM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=63435

hers rons fs thread im talking about where your comment got deleted.

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 02:51 AM
oh yeah...that's HILARIOUS! Try to kick my ass for leaving neg rep?!?!?

Hahahahahahahaha

That is so funny.....I would love to see him try it....just for the principle!

I don't know what would be funnier...him fighting for neg rep or him driving all the way down to SE GA to get his ass kicked.

lol, i wouldnt beat your ass over something as stupid as rep... you obviously dont know me and my criminal record so thanks. assault and battery isnt a fun charge

never_finished
06-06-2006, 02:53 AM
them's fighten words

HELLRAZOR
06-06-2006, 02:55 AM
Yeah, I remember something about that now. But no mod ever said I was out of line or breaking the rules. I didn't say he had to reduce his price, I just clarified what the DOC fee is. Every dealer in the world will tell you that if you ask them.

Just cause I have a management job doesn't mean I have to go to bed early or shit like that. But yeah, it is kinda later than I am usually up, so you are right about that.

I'm not going to get into an e-thuggin battle for respect or stupid shit like you are doing and I aint gonna back down with someone else starts talkin shit on their end. All I did was give some neg rep and you went off in retaliation and started whining and crying about it. Some name calling and bullshit words later, now you want to go e-thuggin and call someone out that you dont know anything about and actually throw down and shit over some words? Man...SURELY, you aren't that immature.

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 02:55 AM
BTW hellrazor, which honda dealership and you the king shit of??

HELLRAZOR
06-06-2006, 03:02 AM
lol, i wouldnt beat your ass over something as stupid as rep... you obviously dont know me and my criminal record so thanks. assault and battery isnt a fun charge

I didn't think you were that foolish......only A&B? My attempted murder sentence wasn't easy either.

Listen, I'd love to exchange e-shit with you some more tomorrow night if you want.....but I gotta hit the sack for now.

Peace or e-thuggin.....it's your choice....doesnt matter to me.

Miranda
06-06-2006, 03:03 AM
Damn! You guys are STILL going at it?

Don't make me have to smack a bitch!

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 03:04 AM
I didn't think you were that foolish......only A&B? My attempted murder sentence wasn't easy either.

Listen, I'd love to exchange e-shit with you some more tomorrow night if you want.....but I gotta hit the sack for now.

funny thing is Honda wont hire someone with a felony....wanna clear that up??

attempted murder?? lol, you couldnt even do that right. what a fuck up in life you must be

Wurm
06-06-2006, 03:05 AM
awww how sweet yall can exchange pictures of prison tats

never_finished
06-06-2006, 03:05 AM
Damn! You guys are STILL going at it?

Don't make me have to smack a bitch!

doooo eeeeeet

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 03:06 AM

dude i dont give a shit but im glad you admitted that you said shit though. dont fucking be a hypocrite when you do the same shit is what im getting to

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 03:07 AM
so im glad that gwinnett place honda and mall of ga honda wont hire someone with a&b but you get attempted. i smell BS on your job but whatever.

Miranda
06-06-2006, 03:10 AM
That's it...

I'm gonna have to put it on!

http://www.imosh.com/NOVELTY/images/A1016%20SMACK%20TEE.jpg

never_finished
06-06-2006, 03:10 AM
hahah i so want that shirt

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 03:11 AM
anyway, im not going to keep getting my post count up with one liners or by whoring my own thread so im ging to have mods delete this

HELLRAZOR
06-06-2006, 12:39 PM
one more shot FTW...

I didn't say which Honda dealership I work in...there are lots in the state. And it's not HONDA that says who can work there, it's the owner of the company. It helps to have friends in the right places. But my AM thing was bullshit that got overturned later for lack of evidence. So lock / delete the thread...thanks for the drama...it was fun!

Miranda
06-06-2006, 12:41 PM
LET IT GO!

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 05:13 PM
one more shot FTW...

I didn't say which Honda dealership I work in...there are lots in the state. And it's not HONDA that says who can work there, it's the owner of the company. It helps to have friends in the right places. But my AM thing was bullshit that got overturned later for lack of evidence. So lock / delete the thread...thanks for the drama...it was fun!

thanks for more of your useless fucking input. seeing how you are from brunswick, i would be willing to bet nalley. and i already asked mods to delete this but thanks!! if i ever see you in public its on

quickdodgeŽ
06-06-2006, 05:25 PM
Stretch....nice of you to get in on the name calling..

Not a problem, dude. I call it like I see it.

. I am a contributor...

You're not a goddamn contributor. An IA contributor doesn't sign up here to just sell shit. He goes into other sections. Posts. Hangs out. COmes to IA meets. You don't do shit but try and use the site for the free ride in the FS section. You aren't shit here.

.just because I dont post 20 times a day, doesn't make me an idiot.

No. It doesn't. You claiming to be a contributor to IA does make you one, though. Later, QD.

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 05:31 PM
lol, nice QD

~The_Duke~
06-06-2006, 05:32 PM
an IA contributor lol 50 posts and only been here since may lol...shit I dont even consider myself a contributor yet... lol

quickdodgeŽ
06-06-2006, 05:34 PM
^^^ That's cuz you're not. Jackass. Later, QD.

~The_Duke~
06-06-2006, 05:35 PM
:lmao: I know that was my ponit

I dont think I am a jackass...:(

quickdodgeŽ
06-06-2006, 05:36 PM
It's not what you think. It's what I think. Lolol. Later, QD.

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 05:36 PM
:lmao: I know that was my ponit

I dont think I am a jackass...:(

lol, i dont know man, stretch calls it like he sees it. hes been right so far.

~The_Duke~
06-06-2006, 05:38 PM
lol, i dont know man, stretch calls it like he sees it. hes been right so far.

Now I am going to have to find a donkey custume to wear to meets :D

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 05:41 PM
Now I am going to have to find a donkey custume to wear to meets :D

lol, thats probably the worst thing ive ever seen you post

~The_Duke~
06-06-2006, 05:43 PM
nah I think that was prolly the one where everyone starting posting anti-unibrow stuff after I posted a pic of myself...

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 05:44 PM
one more shot FTW...

nice you try to brag about a AM charge that got dropped?? thats funny. hate to tell you fucker but before i got my 2k ex, you used to be ok with advice, and you told me what dealership you worked at. way to change your info too to where it doesnt say brunswick anymore. anyway, you suck at life so go DIAF

BTLFED
06-06-2006, 05:45 PM
I'm pretty sure this whole thread was a waste of space.

Miranda - 1
The rest of you geeks - 0

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 05:45 PM
I'm pretty sure this whole thread was a waste of space.

Miranda - 1
The rest of you geeks - 0

pretty much....hey do you have any pics of the acclaimed crx??

BTLFED
06-06-2006, 05:46 PM
pretty much....hey do you have any pics of the acclaimed crx??

What, mine?

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 05:48 PM
yeah. i saw the douchebag selling the mirrors being a dumbass and everyone was talking bout your rex....you got any pics of it?

BTLFED
06-06-2006, 05:51 PM
On this computer just the pic that is on Aerogear's site:

http://www.aerogear.net/products/images/CRX/88-91-CRX-battle-34.jpg

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 05:53 PM
oh that aint bad. lol

BTLFED
06-06-2006, 05:54 PM
oh that aint bad. lol

Yeah, just a swap, turbo, and nitrous. Nothing special.

quickdodgeŽ
06-06-2006, 05:57 PM
POS. Later, QD.

BTLFED
06-06-2006, 05:58 PM
POS. Later, QD.

Just like your Neon. Later, BTL.

Wurm
06-06-2006, 11:35 PM
Not a problem, dude. I call it like I see it.

You're not a goddamn contributor. An IA contributor doesn't sign up here to just sell shit. He goes into other sections. Posts. Hangs out. COmes to IA meets. You don't do shit but try and use the site for the free ride in the FS section. You aren't shit here.

No. It doesn't. You claiming to be a contributor to IA does make you one, though. Later, QD.

when u break the 1000 mark u can be considered a contributor

quickdodgeŽ
06-07-2006, 04:27 AM
Just like your Neon. Later, BTL.

Yup, but I have a racing championship with mine. Twice. You have a bodykit. Lolol. Later, QD.

2.0civic
06-07-2006, 11:54 AM
Yup, but I have a racing championship with mine. Twice. You have a bodykit. Lolol. Later, QD.

od damn..i didnt know neons could win anything

Hulud
06-07-2006, 01:19 PM
pwn3d

BTLFED
06-07-2006, 03:51 PM

Touche.

~leaves~

quickdodgeŽ
06-07-2006, 04:57 PM
Lolol. All in good fun, homey. Later, QD.

Wurm
06-08-2006, 12:09 AM
od damn..i didnt know neons could win anything

neons do 118mph lol well 120 but you hit speed limited but u can ride 118.....lol a neon was my very first car. I fucked the transmission up in it 3 times in 4 months..... gotta love that warranty