PDA

View Full Version : Moto-riders, watch your six!!

boosted1jz
05-07-2005, 10:12 AM
fucked up bike accident... not the bikers fault but its not a pretty site....

taken from another forum

The most F*cked up motorcycle accident you will ever see *VIDEO*

This is not for the weak hearted.

http://x200.putfile.com/videos/a7-12508595735.mpg

mirror: http://bier.reloadet.de/.intern/lv09.mpg

CLIFFNOTES OF STORY: Guy says he was on his cell phone and wasnt paying attention. Ran full speed into a group of riders, killing some. When the cops came he paid them $30,000 and was let go.

speedracer41
05-07-2005, 10:17 AM
whoa! that is fuked up.

uproot
05-07-2005, 10:41 AM
damn that is f'd up

JustinSane110™
05-07-2005, 12:40 PM
Damn, shit like that is never pretty on a bike.

Couple years ago me my cousin and some other guys were on the way to Panama City Beach for spring break and there was a bad accident across all 4 or 5 lanes of highway, had to cut 4-5 lanes down to using just the shoulder to get around. The wreck was cleaned up when we got to it but it was at least one bike involved because some others that were a couple hours ahead of us saw them hauling what was left of the bike(s) and cars away when we got up to it they were out there picking up body parts from the highway. Huge blood stains all over the place, it was pretty sick.

HEATON
05-07-2005, 01:35 PM
He paid them 30k and the cops let him go..hmm sounds kinda rumorish...

AznTraitor
05-07-2005, 02:06 PM
I'm sorry, but all those guys were asshats....sunglasses at night, no helmets, no gear whatsoever.....sucks that they got hit, but if any of them died it was because they were idiots.

HEATON
05-07-2005, 02:18 PM
^^ MAYBE so..but still..Doesnt the Drug Dealer go to jail if one of his customers dies..

AznTraitor
05-07-2005, 04:36 PM
^^ MAYBE so..but still..Doesnt the Drug Dealer go to jail if one of his customers dies..

I dont understand your statement? are you asking me a question?

you show that video to anyone that really "rides" not all these assclowns with their chromed out bikes and flat top tires, they will tell you the same thing...it's natures way of weeding out idiots.

there's a surge of idiots on bikes now, only riding so that they can get girls....or look "cool"

I stand by my statement.

SL65AMG
05-07-2005, 04:53 PM
I'm sorry, but all those guys were asshats....sunglasses at night, no helmets, no gear whatsoever.....sucks that they got hit, but if any of them died it was because they were idiots.

regardless of whether they were idiots for not wearing gear.....THEY got run over by an IDIOT in a car who has headlights on and "didnt see them"....it wasnt their fault...it was the dumass behind them....

-K

AznTraitor
05-07-2005, 05:38 PM
regardless of whether they were idiots for not wearing gear.....THEY got run over by an IDIOT in a car who has headlights on and "didnt see them"....it wasnt their fault...it was the dumass behind them....

-K

that's all fine and dandy.....BUT perhaps if they were wearing HELMETS, they wouldnt suffered such head trauma injuries....jacket and pants....they can still break bones and get road rash, so whatever.....but I feel no sympathy...shit happens, people get ran over walking across the street all the time and there's really nothing that you can do, because you have to walk....but when you get on a motorcycle you chose to get on something that is obviously dangerous, you have nothing protecting you vs. everything, so it only makes sense to have the proper equipment and always be wearing it....

it's like would you scuba dive without a regulator? I mean....sure you have a air tank, mouthpiece, but shit dont work without that regulator....you chose to do something that puts your life in danger, you accept what happens.

I am never caught on my bike without my helmet, jacket, gloves, and boots.

HEATON
05-07-2005, 11:48 PM
I dont understand your statement? are you asking me a question?

Sorry if i didnt make it clear...Just because they were in the wrong for not wearing the gear, are you saying should the guy that ran them over not get punished also?

uproot
05-07-2005, 11:53 PM
i just think its fucked up that its caught on tape. the guy taping it probably didnt even warn the bikers. . .

AznTraitor
05-08-2005, 08:43 AM
i just think its fucked up that its caught on tape. the guy taping it probably didnt even warn the bikers. . .

green....I dont wish any biker harm....that driver should definately be charged with wreckless driving, assault with vehicle, and whatever else they can throw at him.

uproot, I am sure whoever was filming did try to warn but, did you see how bright the light was that was shining on them? plus the fact the leader had sunglasses on.....and when I'm on my bike I get people waving and hootin' and hollerin' all the time, I am just kinda like a deer in the headlights when stuff like that happens....

Julio
05-08-2005, 08:48 AM
when is time to go, is time to go.