PDA

View Full Version : Beer Rant

Master Shake
06-04-2006, 08:13 AM
why the fuck is it that when you specificly ask someone NOT to drink your fuckin beer, they do it anyway? now how the fuck am i suppose to get drunk on a sunday? i can't just go buy it like i usually do......its SUNDAY!
punk bitches need to stop with the shit and follow their own rules for the party they throw. it was a BYOB party and yet i was the only one who was smart enough to try and save some for today, but they gotta ruin it for me and drink my shit anyway....fuck that.

someone owes me a 12pack.

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

this kind of shit seriously pisses me the fuck off.

::takes breathe::
ok i'm done.

HyPer50
06-04-2006, 08:40 AM
ya could always just slam your head in a car door a few times, that'll give ya a good buzz too.

Master Shake
06-04-2006, 08:56 AM
or not and say that i did.

quickdodgeŽ
06-04-2006, 09:08 AM
why the fuck is it that when you specificly ask someone NOT to drink your fuckin beer, they do it anyway? now how the fuck am i suppose to get drunk on a sunday? i can't just go buy it like i usually do......its SUNDAY!
punk bitches need to stop with the shit and follow their own rules for the party they throw. it was a BYOB party and yet i was the only one who was smart enough to try and save some for today, but they gotta ruin it for me and drink my shit anyway....fuck that.

someone owes me a 12pack.

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

this kind of shit seriously pisses me the fuck off.

::takes breathe::
ok i'm done.

Damn and I just threw away 3 cases of Bud Light and Michelob yesterday. Later, QD.

Master Shake
06-04-2006, 09:56 AM
Damn and I just threw away 3 cases of Bud Light and Michelob yesterday. Later, QD.but its not the beer that i bought.

i bought beer for a reason, and thats so i could drink it....not some fucking idiot who claims they have a job and they never work and bums off everyone and thinks he's cool when he's really just a fat fuck that needs to get the fuck on somewhere.

and shame on you...that beer could've made someone very happy. like me. cause i'm coming up to atlanta today to eat at some chinese place then going to little river to go swimming....2 rides that i have an opportunity to drink. and both being about an hour drive.

Kalifornia087
06-04-2006, 09:58 AM
and shame on you...that beer could've made someone very happy. like me. cause i'm going to little river canyon today...and as i swim, i want to be drunk.

:lmfao:

Master Shake
06-04-2006, 10:04 AM
:lmfao:

:goodjob:

beer is the reason people get into fights.