PDA

View Full Version : BP/Petco

R3RUN
06-04-2006, 01:23 AM
Alright I know alot of people think this is a shitty "meet" but whatever. Just thought I would pass along to you guys that a Gwinnett County cop told me and a few other people tonight at about 1:45 that if this meet continues to happen they are going to start arresting people for loitering. The reason he gave us is that people are trashing up the parking lot by just throwing their garbage on the ground. Anyway, just thought I would give everyone the heads up and maybe inspire those who are trashing the lot to take the extra minute or your time to throw your trash in a can.

2.0civic
06-04-2006, 01:24 AM
thanks for the headsup....hate to tell you but a few of us have known this for awhile and by a while i mean LAST august after getting pulled over

2.0civic
06-04-2006, 01:25 AM
but it is the few dickheads that ruin it for everyone

R3RUN
06-04-2006, 01:54 AM
Yea Ive heard that they have said this kind of stuff before but you never know when they are actually going to start doing something about it.

Repost Squintz
06-04-2006, 09:16 AM
and those fugn ricer mobiles that do burnouts in the parking lot; and ruin their clutch by doing so. man i smelt alot of clutch burn.

Ruiner
06-04-2006, 09:17 AM
Alright I know alot of people think this is a shitty "meet" but whatever. Just thought I would pass along to you guys that a Gwinnett County cop told me and a few other people tonight at about 1:45 that if this meet continues to happen they are going to start arresting people for loitering. The reason he gave us is that people are trashing up the parking lot by just throwing their garbage on the ground. Anyway, just thought I would give everyone the heads up and maybe inspire those who are trashing the lot to take the extra minute or your time to throw your trash in a can.

This "meet" has been going on for...for years now. The cops always say this. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last.

ct9a gsr
06-04-2006, 10:20 AM
A cop told me that the next time he sees a car... any kinda car whether it be a minivan or a huffy bicycle in that parking lot... even if they're actually going to go buy a pet or gas, they're gonna raid it with SWAT and shoot to kill without hesitation. Really, a cop told me this. They don't play out there.

Oh, and one time an alien told me that... ... ... =]

3kgtdrvr
06-04-2006, 10:42 AM
A cop told me that the next time he sees a car... any kinda car whether it be a minivan or a huffy bicycle in that parking lot... even if they're actually going to go buy a pet or gas, they're gonna raid it with SWAT and shoot to kill without hesitation. Really, a cop told me this. They don't play out there.

a huffy bicycle is a car :confused: why would u need gas for a bicycle??? lol

drmcivicsi
06-04-2006, 01:15 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
06-04-2006, 01:16 PM
fuck the police, tell that cop to suck my big black balls

R3RUN
06-04-2006, 03:13 PM
^ You could come on saturday and tell him yourself.

PhAtBoYMr2
06-04-2006, 03:27 PM
yeah if i feel like getting arrested on saturday ill be there.

R3RUN
06-04-2006, 08:02 PM
lol. sounds like a plan. but i have a feeling you dont feel like being arrested.

thinkfast®
06-05-2006, 12:45 PM
yeah if i feel like getting arrested on saturday ill be there.

OMG MARK TOO FUNNAI!!

blackboi50
06-05-2006, 12:49 PM
a huffy bicycle is a car :confused: why would u need gas for a bicycle??? lol

+1.....that was good!!!!................1

thinkfast®
06-05-2006, 12:50 PM
aahaha whatta dumb son of a bitch!!

{X}Echo419
06-05-2006, 01:55 PM
but it is the few dickheads that ruin it for everyone

kinda like in the 3rd grade when some kid would act up and cause the whole class to miss recess.... that was usually me :D

blackboi50
06-05-2006, 08:22 PM
kinda like in the 3rd grade when some kid would act up and cause the whole class to miss recess.... that was usually me :D

+1 yall are killin me :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:................1