PDA

View Full Version : WTF????!! FUGn Gawd damn RICERS!!

Repost Squintz
06-04-2006, 12:22 AM
warning: long
:rant: so i was on my way home from a car meet tonight, this fugn 96-97ish honda accord sedan, with euro altezzas, and fugn nasty rims, turned on his flashers when he got in front of me???? i was like wtf? u are actually trying to race me? in the middle of gawd damn 85south traffic???? and i didnt do anything to instigate it? maybe its my slow asss yellow lancer non-evo, fwd, automajic, gas saving, non-turbo race car. :jerkit: :jerkit: and then he has the nerve to cut some innocent driver off, and then slam on the brakes and turn his flashers on again. like he won the non race. :goodjob: :goodjob:

mind u i'm going 75mph w/traffic. so, after he brakes really hard and then serves out of the guys way that he just cut off, he's fugn serving like a drunk man spinnin in circles, he brakes again almost hitting somebody again; and im just cruising with the traffic (and laughing at his excellent driving skills :rolleyes:) and then like fugn 10 mins later, here he comes again with the ricer fly by and goes like maybe 1 and 1/2 car lengths ahead and turns on his damn flashers again. WTFug. Dude Go take the driver's test again. I don't think u'll pass this time. fug'n POS. I hate RICER's that Cant drive!!! :2up: :2up: :2up:

2.0civic
06-04-2006, 12:28 AM
lol, i think people need to take their license test again a year after they get them. too many dumbasses would fail and make our roads safer

ShooterMcGavin
06-04-2006, 12:39 AM
it's "SWERVING", u make it sound like u got SERVED :lmao:

Repost Squintz
06-04-2006, 12:46 AM
LOL yeah yeah yeah... but that guy was an asshat ricer.