PDA

View Full Version : Idiots who pull out in front of motorcycles...

Brick
06-03-2006, 11:06 PM
All deserve a good ass kicking...especially when they pull out in front of a bike with a female passenger on the back. Fucking tool in a blue fart can having POS pulled out in front of me by BP on Barrett at about 11:15 tonight. I was able to avoid him and he promptly got a finger and some choice words...sucks ya can't yell much through a helmet though. I had to pull over up by McDonald's because my girl was so shaken up.

Fucking look before you pull onto a road people. Pulling out in front of a car is bad enough, but keep an eye out for bikes especially- don't be like this douche.

TIGERJC
06-03-2006, 11:46 PM
This is why I dont ride a bike in the atl

2.0civic
06-03-2006, 11:52 PM
^^^^^^thats why i havent got my r6 yet

slowrolla97
06-03-2006, 11:58 PM
^^^^^^ you still want one? I have lost to of my best friends to a motorcycle wreck on February 1st of this year. It was on Cobb pkwy and Tara mill. The bad thing was it was not even there falt. A truck cut them off and they tried to swerve to miss him and a car in the other lane hit them. I wanted a bike for soooo long and after losing my best friends i will no never get close to one.

2.0civic
06-04-2006, 12:02 AM
^^^^^^ you still want one? I have lost to of my best friends to a motorcycle wreck on February 1st of this year. It was on Cobb pkwy and Tara mill. The bad thing was it was not even there falt. A truck cut them off and they tried to swerve to miss him and a car in the other lane hit them. I wanted a bike for soooo long and after losing my best friends i will no never get close to one.

yup. im well aware of the dangers but shit, you gotta look out for dumbasses now in cars. ive always wanted one(not particulary an r6) since i was a little kid. a buddy at work laid his 86 GSXR (yes, one of the earliest gsxr's) on the way to work one morning. I SAW him go down, but i still want one. Shit happens.

slowrolla97
06-04-2006, 12:04 AM
yup. im well aware of the dangers but shit, you gotta look out for dumbasses now in cars. ive always wanted one(not particulary an r6) since i was a little kid. a buddy at work laid his 86 GSXR (yes, one of the earliest gsxr's) on the way to work one morning. I SAW him go down, but i still want one. Shit happens.

Yeah i hear ya. I just cant vision me getting a motorcycle after watching my friends die on one. It was a life changing thing.

SixSquared
06-04-2006, 12:05 AM
I want a Busa, but it will never get anywhere NEAR I-85/ATL

HyPer50
06-04-2006, 12:19 AM
Ya, that intersection always has some dumb shit goin' on. Thats where all the accidents on Barrett seem to happen at, right there next to I-75. Thats why we usually stick to the Walmart/Toysrus parking lots lol... and even there it isn't safe, had a parking lot drifter damn near hit all of us tonight heh.

2.0civic
06-04-2006, 12:21 AM
I want a Busa, but it will never get anywhere NEAR I-85/ATL

BUSA= Overrated, heavy ass bike. Nice up top if you really need 200+ though but for everyday, fuck that. heard they weight over 600

ShooterMcGavin
06-04-2006, 12:41 AM
i know exactly what u mean, i purposefully let 2 guys on bikes go past me tonite before i tried to turn onto a road. also why i won't consider buying a bike myself and learning to ride around here.

David88vert
06-04-2006, 11:39 AM
A friend of mine was riding home the other night on Peachtree Industrial and an idiot pulled out in front of him. The RC51 is probably totaled. But he still rides, and so do I. What I do is ride like everyone is out to get me. I have not had an accident or even a close call in almost 6 yrs of continuous riding. The key is to always focus. I do the same thing when I drive.

b@d @pple
06-04-2006, 01:06 PM
i was on powers ferry about 2 weeks ago and i was doin probably 50 mph or so and this bitch in a minivan pulls out in front of me,so close that i had to swerve onto oncoming traffic to avoid hitting her ,and i rode inbetween 2 cars comin the other direction,before i could get back in front of her..well she honked at me and flicked me off after i got infront of her..so i proceeded to get behind and follow this bitch to her destination..so i got off the bike at walmart ,where she went and i chewed that bitch a new asshole,to a point where a cop was driving through the parking lot and heard me yelling at her..

The Golden Child
06-04-2006, 01:09 PM
i will never get a bike for the reason if something happens my life will end in 0.01 second cause of assholes who cant drive that have a license ..

Deaf Pimp
06-04-2006, 01:45 PM
i was on powers ferry about 2 weeks ago and i was doin probably 50 mph or so and this bitch in a minivan pulls out in front of me,so close that i had to swerve onto oncoming traffic to avoid hitting her ,and i rode inbetween 2 cars comin the other direction,before i could get back in front of her..well she honked at me and flicked me off after i got infront of her..so i proceeded to get behind and follow this bitch to her destination..so i got off the bike at walmart ,where she went and i chewed that bitch a new asshole,to a point where a cop was driving through the parking lot and heard me yelling at her..

Perfect example as to why I would never have a bike in the ATL. There are too many ignorant people on the road.

gijoe0720
06-04-2006, 01:54 PM
I plan on gettin a bike soon even though someone pulled out in front of my dad and totalled his bike. Did over 20k dollars worth of damage to it. From what I have heard my county is ranked like number 4 in GA for the worst drivers or somethin like that.

Wurm
06-04-2006, 03:12 PM
i want a moped for checking my mailbox

R3RUN
06-04-2006, 03:19 PM
Id like to have a bike but i know i would either get killed by going to fast or by someone cutting me off, thus i dont want to get one. btw at night and sometime s during the day, bikes are hard to see.

ShooterMcGavin
06-04-2006, 03:19 PM

props to u...although i think u should've still smashed a bottle over her face...or at the least donkey punched her :D

apex
06-04-2006, 05:53 PM
screw the girl, at least the bike was ok...

babygurl
06-04-2006, 06:10 PM
A good friend of mine T-boned a lady, becasue she pulled out in front of him...2 years later over a half million dollar lawsuit later, still sueing for more. He was out of work for close to a year, memory problems, back problems....