06-03-2006, 08:15 PM
please read my "sticky" emo thread and fuckin learn something faggot

Halfwit
06-03-2006, 08:36 PM
hey, how bout u quoate where i ever said anything about it!!! haha u cant

b@d @pple
06-03-2006, 08:37 PM
hey, how bout u quoate where i ever said anything about it!!! haha u cant

quote where you said ,what that you were emo..if you would like me to do that i would

Halfwit
06-03-2006, 08:38 PM
quote where you said ,what that you were emo..if you would like me to do that i would
yes please do that.. other ppl o nthis site gave me that title ,not myself

b@d @pple
06-03-2006, 08:39 PM
ok then..point being if you had any misconception of what it meant..its now a conception not a misconception

Halfwit
06-03-2006, 08:41 PM
ok then..point being if you had any misconception of what it meant..its now a conception not a misconception
i never had a misconception of what it meant. i never said anything about emo-ness. other ppl gave me that tilte, and this being the internet where nothing matters, i went along with it.

so please tell me how i am mis-informed. thank you.

and who the fuck is halwit?

b@d @pple
06-03-2006, 08:41 PM
babygurl hAS YOU QUOTED IN HER SIG

Halfwit
06-03-2006, 08:43 PM
once again this is the internet, other ppl said "halfwit" is emo, so me being intelligently funny, i use other ppl's descriptions in jokes so that it will appeal to them. that is the meaning of the quote mrs. babygurl has.

b@d @pple
06-03-2006, 08:44 PM
i never had a misconception of what it meant. i never said anything about emo-ness. other ppl gave me that tilte, and this being the internet where nothing matters, i went along with it.

so please tell me how i am mis-informed. thank you.

and who the fuck is halwit?

oh you wanna play the typo game huh..trying to redeam the fact that you sir are a fucking retard with an attempt to belittle me with a typo callout..

just remember when btlfed punked you out about REN ..i will make sure you eat through a straw for the rest of you miserable life..

Halfwit
06-03-2006, 08:45 PM
and how do u know if i ma emo or not.

if u rly think about it, it is a matter of opinion.

i could say a horse is emo, because that is my opinion.

thats like saying a mexican is a ricer...... they may be mexican, but that doesnt mean they are a ricer.

so if someone in ur opinion looks "emo" they may or may not be, because that is just clothing and clothing does not make up emo, as much as a state of mind.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
06-03-2006, 08:45 PM
Justin, did we have a bad day???

Halfwit
06-03-2006, 08:46 PM
oh you wanna play the typo game huh..trying to redeam the fact that you sir are a fucking retard with an attempt to belittle me with a typo callout..

just remember when btlfed punked you out about REN ..i will make sure you eat through a straw for the rest of you miserable life..
lol are u wanting to fight about things said on the internet?

yeh btlfed punked me out, and i deserved it ......hahahahah dont matter to me things happen , ppl get what they deserve so what?

b@d @pple
06-03-2006, 08:48 PM
and how do u know if i ma emo or not.

if u rly think about it, it is a matter of opinion.

i could say a horse is emo, because that is my opinion.

thats like saying a mexican is a ricer...... they may be mexican, but that doesnt mean they are a ricer.

so if someone in ur opinion looks "emo" they may or may not be, because that is just clothing and clothing does not make up emo, as much as a state of mind.

your a fuckin idiot man..emo is not a look.its ignorant people like you that have transformed it into a fashion that have givin it a look.

wtf are you talking about calling a horse emo because its a matter of opinion..thats not an opinion....thats retarded..thats like me sayin the color black is green because its my opinion..so i suggest you stop runnin your fuckin mouth...

Halfwit
06-03-2006, 08:49 PM
your a fuckin idiot man..emo is not a look.its ignorant people like you that have transformed it into a fashion that have givin it a look.

wtf are you talking about calling a horse emo because its a matter of opinion..thats not an opinion....thats retarded..thats like me sayin the color black is green because its my opinion..so i suggest you stop runnin your fuckin mouth...
lo land u quoted me in that same post where i stated that emo, was NOT a look damn man read.

b@d @pple
06-03-2006, 08:50 PM
lol are u wanting to fight about things said on the internet?

yeh btlfed punked me out, and i deserved it ......hahahahah dont matter to me things happen , ppl get what they deserve so what?

no not at all..im just saying just because you can hide behind your keyboard and not be able to back it up doesnt give you the right to talk shit..everyone is always like "oh my god i cantr believe your fighting about shit over the internet"if it comes down to it i will fight about some shit online..words are words regardless of where they come from..mouth or keyboard..watch your shit kid

The Ren
06-03-2006, 08:52 PM
no not at all..im just saying just because you can hide behind your keyboard and not be able to back it up doesnt give you the right to talk shit..everyone is always like "oh my god i cantr believe your fighting about shit over the internet"if it comes down to it i will fight about some shit online..words are words regardless of where they come from..mouth or keyboard..watch your shit kid

Talk about a good quote

Halfwit
06-03-2006, 08:54 PM
i never talked shit to you YOU CALLED ME OUT whos fighting were having a conversation

please explain your problem with me if it is your misconception of my conception or nonconception of the term / meaning of "emo" than it is stupid

Halfwit
06-03-2006, 08:55 PM
why are u so angry?

The Ren
06-03-2006, 08:56 PM
mind your business

Im not in your business kid... Believe me.. I have nothing to say to you...

b@d @pple
06-03-2006, 08:56 PM
look kid..it goes like this...you have fallen into what everyone percieves as "emo" and that is just fine but dont come back and say oh well i just went along with it cause everyone said i was emo..there must have been a reason why people started on this halfwit is a emokid phase..ie..looks..and by truth standards,they are wrong and you are fuckin retarded..lets leave this where it is now..im gonna start sayin that halfwit is dicksuckin cumdumpster and see if you "go along" with it..i suggest you choose your words wisely if at all..that is all im gonna say

Halfwit
06-03-2006, 08:57 PM
Im not in your business kid... Believe me.. I have nothing to say to you...
its cool i edited to not start anything again. have a nice night.

Halfwit
06-03-2006, 08:57 PM
look kid..it goes like this...you have fallen into what everyone percieves as "emo" and that is just fine but dont come back and say oh well i just went along with it cause everyone said i was emo..there must have been a reason why people started on this halfwit is a emokid phase..ie..looks..and by truth standards,they are wrong and you are fuckin retarded..lets leave this where it is now..im gonna start sayin that halfwit is dicksuckin cumdumpster and see if you "go along" with it..i suggest you choose your words wisely if at all..that is all im gonna say
AND YOU SIR, have a nice night

b@d @pple
06-03-2006, 08:58 PM
i never talked shit to you YOU CALLED ME OUT whos fighting were having a conversation

please explain your problem with me if it is your misconception of my conception or nonconception of the term / meaning of "emo" than it is stupid

no its more of the fact that i can back up my shittalking..so there fore i can do it..you sir are not,why you ask?..cause your a bitch

Ex_Vtec_Girl
*you're :D

Halfwit
ppl called me emo b16a2civic, because he perceives any one with long hair emo....

b@d @pple
06-03-2006, 08:59 PM
AND YOU SIR, have a nice night

nothin but respect on my end

b@d @pple
06-03-2006, 08:59 PM
*you're :D

i wanna play with your boobs some more..ya mind..naw didnt think so:goodjob:

Halfwit
06-03-2006, 09:00 PM
no its more of the fact that i can back up my shittalking..so there fore i can do it..you sir are not,why you ask?..cause your a bitch
thats right i am 5.5' lil white kid im positive that everyone on this site could kick my ass... most ppl take my "jokes" jokingly

but your statment would be "dont talk shit at all casue u cant fight" ''

being able to fight is not onw of my priorities....

Halfwit
06-03-2006, 09:02 PM
but hey im gonna gosit in a parking lot for a few hours cause im a ricer and also am bored and want to see some friends. ill be back and if need be, we may discuss this further.

b@d @pple
06-03-2006, 09:02 PM
thats right i am 5.5' lil white kid im positive that everyone on this site could kick my ass... most ppl take my "jokes" jokingly

but your statment would be "dont talk shit at all casue u cant fight" ''

being able to fight is not onw of my priorities....

WHITEPOWER

Ex_Vtec_Girl
06-03-2006, 09:03 PM
i wanna play with your boobs some more..ya mind..naw didnt think so:goodjob:

Hahaha! :boobies::flash: <~~~There you go...sorry, that's all I can give you tonight.

b@d @pple
06-03-2006, 09:06 PM
Hahaha! :boobies::flash: <~~~There you go...sorry, that's all I can give you tonight.

DAMN IT..OH WELL I GUESS I CAN:jerkit: TO THE THOUGHT OF:idb: YOU,WHILE PLAYING WITH YOUR:boobies:,AND STICKING A :goodjob: IN YOUR BUTT,

Ex_Vtec_Girl
06-03-2006, 09:08 PM
:lmfao: You're not bored, are you???

b@d @pple
06-03-2006, 09:09 PM
:lmfao: You're not bored, are you???

A LITTLE I SUPPOSE

Ex_Vtec_Girl
06-03-2006, 09:10 PM
So go out. Or better yet, find Walker & harass him to post the pictures from Thursday night :D

b@d @pple
06-03-2006, 09:12 PM
So go out. Or better yet, find Walker & harass him to post the pictures from Thursday night :D

NO SHIT WTF

Big Baller
06-03-2006, 09:12 PM
You should call him out at the Varsity, its where all the cool people do it.

b@d @pple
06-03-2006, 09:14 PM
You should call him out at the Varsity, its where all the cool people do it.

YES SIR I AGREE..MATT YOUR A GOOFY LITTLE FUCKER

RandomGuy
06-03-2006, 09:15 PM
halfwit is so emo

Ex_Vtec_Girl
06-03-2006, 09:18 PM

*you're (again) :D

Big Baller
06-03-2006, 09:18 PM

No no no, that was Dan, I'm a big goofy fucker.

The Ren
06-03-2006, 09:19 PM

your still goofy as hell

Big Baller
06-03-2006, 09:21 PM
GOOFY FTW

babygurl
06-03-2006, 09:42 PM
get the fuck over it....just fucking words.....go get me a fucking cheese burger....

Scrappy
06-03-2006, 09:57 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showpost.php?p=34591647&postcount=3 ...

:confused:... is that saying your emo? or wha? not starting, but i know you said it either as a joke or truth... you said it i will find it!

Big Baller
06-03-2006, 10:09 PM

:confused:... is that saying your emo? or wha? not starting, but i know you said it either as a joke or truth... you said it i will find it!

I found it.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?p=512878#post512878

b@d @pple
06-03-2006, 10:12 PM

MOTHERFUCKER I KNOW WHO YOU ARE..I KNOW DAN I KNOW BRANDON AND I KNOW YOU..REMEMBER WE MET AT THE LINE..ASSHAT

Big Baller
06-03-2006, 10:15 PM
MOTHERFUCKER I KNOW WHO YOU ARE..I KNOW DAN I KNOW BRANDON AND I KNOW YOU..REMEMBER WE MET AT THE LINE..ASSHAT

Hey fuck you, you little EMO bastard, do you want to meet me at the line for some beer right now.

matt

Halfwit
06-03-2006, 11:19 PM
I found it.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?p=512878#post512878
"last edited by big baller" ok.

Halfwit
06-03-2006, 11:22 PM

nowhere in that post did i say i was emo. i said he could have asked me

if i ask u what a cheesburger is and u tell me does that make u a cheeseburger, no..

lol

Scrappy
06-03-2006, 11:33 PM
nowhere in that post did i say i was emo. i said he could have asked me

if i ask u what a cheesburger is and u tell me does that make u a cheeseburger, no..

lol

hey mr smart ass... thats why i asked the fuckin question... :jerkit:

Halfwit
06-03-2006, 11:35 PM
hey mr smart ass... thats why i asked the fuckin question... :jerkit:
hey, im bein cool, not bein offensive...

i also asked u a question are u a cheeseburger????

Scrappy
06-03-2006, 11:39 PM
no you are not being cool, you are being the immature twit that you usually are... grow up... learn how to read a post and not make some stupid ass comment towards everyone because... obviously it continues to bite you in the ass

Halfwit
06-03-2006, 11:51 PM
no you are not being cool, you are being the immature twit that you usually are... grow up... learn how to read a post and not make some stupid ass comment towards everyone because... obviously it continues to bite you in the ass

all i did was state that i didint do what was accused, and provided another example for why it was misunderstood.

HEY sorry if i annoyed the shit out of you.

Scrappy
06-03-2006, 11:54 PM
there is a HUGE difference between offend and annoy the shit out of... :goodjob:

Halfwit
06-03-2006, 11:58 PM
there is a HUGE difference between offend and annoy the shit out of... :goodjob:
EDITED*

BTLFED
06-04-2006, 09:05 PM
I must bring this back to the top. BTLFED/b@d @pple FTW!

The Ren
06-04-2006, 11:31 PM
Of course you would.. instigator

Sibious
06-05-2006, 12:09 AM
damn thought someone was gonna slap a bitch.

*leaves thread*

429bigblock
06-05-2006, 12:49 AM
yall are all emo for carin this much about this stuff, just dont give a fuck and move on, emotional kids get all sad and offended or whatever and allways get upset so basically your all emo. so there. i dont really like emo kids either just for the record, why be so sad all the time?

429bigblock
06-05-2006, 12:49 AM
btw i only read the first page cus i got tired

b@d @pple
06-05-2006, 08:24 AM
yall are all emo for carin this much about this stuff, just dont give a fuck and move on, emotional kids get all sad and offended or whatever and allways get upset so basically your all emo. so there. i dont really like emo kids either just for the record, why be so sad all the time?

your an idiot sir,and idiot!

Halfwit
06-05-2006, 08:28 AM
ftw!

BTLFED
06-05-2006, 10:49 AM
Of course you would.. instigator

But you love me anyway. :kiss:

Ex_Vtec_Girl
06-05-2006, 01:59 PM

Dammit Justin, it's you're! :rant:

babygurl
06-05-2006, 02:00 PM

CHEESEBURGER! Damn it man!

b@d @pple
06-05-2006, 06:17 PM
Dammit Justin, it's you're! :rant:

look hooker for me its easier to type "your" than you"re

BTLFED
06-05-2006, 10:04 PM
look hooker for me its easier to type "your" than you"re

Where is my new sig, you bitch! :slap:

Ex_Vtec_Girl
06-05-2006, 11:02 PM
^^^Looks like it's right there :D

BTLFED
06-06-2006, 03:44 PM
^^^Looks like it's right there :D

WTF is yours about? HAHAHAHA! :lmfao:

Ex_Vtec_Girl
06-06-2006, 09:33 PM
Hahaha! I'm not too sure...I guess that's his creative side??? :thinking: I just put it on there to make him feel better :D

b@d @pple
06-06-2006, 09:36 PM
Hahaha! I'm not too sure...I guess that's his creative side??? :thinking: I just put it on there to make him feel better :D

ohhh ouch!

ORGANIZATIONXIII
06-06-2006, 09:48 PM
I understand the whole misconception of the term "emo" but once the "emo culture" hit mainstream, of course any kid who has long shagged hair and listens to fucking Fallout boy is deemed "emo"

even their ignorant or not.. pop culture has made everyone narrowminded and shit.. don't blame the kid, blame everyone else who called him emo without knowing the "true" facts behind the "emo" movement (was there an emo movement?)

Ex_Vtec_Girl
06-06-2006, 10:28 PM
ohhh ouch!

I'm just kidding!!! :boobies: There, better? :D

BTLFED
06-07-2006, 03:45 PM
I'm just kidding!!! :boobies: There, better? :D

Liar. :tongue:

Ex_Vtec_Girl
06-07-2006, 06:49 PM
:2up:

:D

BTLFED
06-07-2006, 07:50 PM
:2up:

:D

You sure do like giving me the finger. At what point is that going to turn into an invitation? Hmm?? ;) :idb:

[/hump]

Ex_Vtec_Girl
06-07-2006, 07:57 PM
:lmfao: Nerd!

BTLFED
06-07-2006, 07:59 PM
:lmfao: Nerd!

Meanie head. :(