PDA

View Full Version : Regal 24 Meet?

Dneonracer03
06-03-2006, 10:41 AM
Hey we should all meet at Regal 24, for the opening of F&F3. I am a manager up there and i will have them opent the top parking lot so we can meet up there. We are always lookin for ways to promote the movie and it would be nice to get everyone up there to meet.....We can make it a weekend thing and we can meet up there friday and saturday night...Let me know what u guys think....payce

chameleon30038
06-03-2006, 04:01 PM
Sounds like a good idea ....Most of the ppl on here are gonna say they hate the movie and its gonna suck but they'll probably see it anyways. The only problem with you meeting suggestion is that i for one don't wanna be around a bunch of dumb asses that think they are in the movie or some shit. I know if a bunch of ricers show up alot of us are gonna leave especially if they start doing dumb shit.

R3RUN
06-03-2006, 04:33 PM
^ what he said

Chuckster
06-03-2006, 07:15 PM
yeeeaaaa ill go see the movie in about a month. When everyone has saw it and starts complaining about all the ghey shit. Just like i did w/the last 2

justwongit
06-03-2006, 11:33 PM
i agree with chameleon30038

Dneonracer03
06-03-2006, 11:43 PM
well they wont be able to do too much dumb shit, because there is security and stuff...but i just want to have a big turn out with a lot of cars and stuff....we can chill untill the movie starts and stuff.....it could be pretty fun

BATMOBL
06-04-2006, 12:05 AM
well they wont be able to do too much dumb shit, because there is security and stuff...but i just want to have a big turn out with a lot of cars and stuff....we can chill untill the movie starts and stuff.....it could be pretty fun
hey man my buddy noa barkson works there you know him?

R3RUN
06-04-2006, 01:19 AM
not saying i wont come but you guys will really need to keep a tight leash on people doing stupid stuff. no one wants to stick around if some dumbass is trying to burn out. who knows, he might end up burning out right into a car.

riddlinkidd6
06-04-2006, 01:38 AM
im always down for meets in my area.

KevinT707
06-04-2006, 02:19 AM
I'd do it if it was more on my side of town .. but Regal 24 is far.

Bruce Leroy
06-04-2006, 09:25 AM
If there is a meet, then I will go.

Nitro
06-04-2006, 11:31 AM

D. i'll get with the club & see what everyones plans are .........

ShooterMcGavin
06-04-2006, 12:06 PM
we talkin about the regal 24 off 85N?

Smokin_Joes_2kSi
06-04-2006, 12:14 PM
aWESOME IDEA!!! THAT'S WHERE ALL THE CARS GET JACKED FROM!!!!

Joe

z0ne_3
06-04-2006, 02:02 PM
Im there if its official...

R3RUN
06-04-2006, 03:09 PM
we talkin about the regal 24 off 85N?
yea

duck2k6
06-04-2006, 03:30 PM
is there going to be someone watching the cars on this day. if this is a promotion they should have some security for the cars. lol

Gaspeedracer
06-04-2006, 03:39 PM
Man if it was around my neck of the woods i would be all over that but...

RandomGuy
06-04-2006, 08:46 PM
lolol

ROBDULLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z33_kid
06-04-2006, 09:52 PM
ill go in my buddys rhd car yall better have some damn security cuz i dont want no rides stolen lol

turbosx©
06-04-2006, 11:51 PM
i might show up caus.i wanna see the asian chicks in the movie.

The Ren
06-04-2006, 11:53 PM
When is it now? Id come for the hell of it

DieselNuts
06-05-2006, 09:38 AM
i just wanna show up after the movie ends to see everyone attempting to drift. If you dont think anyone is gonna do some stupid shit, im not gonna show up though...

R3RUN
06-05-2006, 05:13 PM
Someone will do something stupid no matter what anybody does. Shouldn't let that spoil a good time for yourself.

Z33_kid
06-05-2006, 05:25 PM
^ true

Bruce Leroy
06-05-2006, 08:53 PM
SO, is this official??

xaznstylegrlx
06-05-2006, 09:18 PM
i want to see the movie... because... of...

all the CUTE JAPANESE GUYS!!!!

Dneonracer03
06-05-2006, 09:27 PM
i just really want a lot of cars to show up, whatever u guys do before your movie is up to you....i mean i will get them to open up the top parking lot and you guys could chill by your cars and stuff untill your movie starts or whatever, then after you guys can chill and do whatever....i will talk to security and make sure to have some of the officers up there to watch the cars....aight people holla

Nitro
06-05-2006, 09:28 PM

J. hit me on my cell tomorrow......678-754-4995

2.2L
06-05-2006, 09:39 PM
i think its a good idea except we need a rice deterrent where we kick non members out or something of sort anyways is it going to be on thursday night or friday night? just wanna know when its actually gonna happen

BATMOBL
06-06-2006, 10:52 AM
im in deff, just need the specifics... im guessing we are thinking opening night? can we go ahead and get tickets or something reserved for IA members? lets get some times/date set.

Nopaintsls
06-06-2006, 10:57 AM
hmm.... heaven to thiefs...

BigTs13
06-06-2006, 12:15 PM
stupid idea. prolly a cop.

JoeCoolinATL
06-07-2006, 12:52 AM

Joe

thats what i was thinking

youre a manager there,
so how many cars get stolen/day there?

RandomGuy
06-07-2006, 02:13 AM
stupid idea. prolly a cop.
nah i know him.
His name is Robdoola (wierd name, huh?)

Hulud
06-07-2006, 02:18 AM
i should go there to picket and laugh at all the ricers

Dneonracer03
06-07-2006, 07:47 AM
hey everyone i am going to talk to my boss today and get details...i will let you guys know as soon as i find out and plan everything....

ShooterMcGavin
06-07-2006, 08:35 AM
i should go there to picket and laugh at all the ricers
REPOST! :D

OUTLAW
06-07-2006, 08:52 AM
I am so sick n god damn tired of hearin all this fuckin complaing about fast and furious. Every last one of u on drive lets face it a cheap car. No one of us n here has a real super sports car. No lambos, vettes, koenigsegg, for u dumb ass tht dont know wht tht is shows how much u really now about cars. We all drive either a mustang, honda, toyota, nissan, mitsu, subaru, chevy hey guess wht these arnt considered super sports cars. There all stil a poor mans sport car. But I love cars period wether it be A goddamn so call ricer or a damn rich ass super sport car drivin sob. I just hate to see all this damn hating about the movie if u dont like it then dont see it period but if someone is tryin to put something together were people connect n make friends n just have a good time n see a movie. AN if u dont like it please shut the FUCK UP n leave ia cause u r wastin time n space for the real car lovers.

Bruce Leroy
06-07-2006, 08:55 AM
^^
lol +1

ShooterMcGavin
06-07-2006, 09:28 AM
I am so sick n god damn tired of hearin all this fuckin complaing about fast and furious. Every last one of u on drive lets face it a cheap car. No one of us n here has a real super sports car. No lambos, vettes, koenigsegg, for u dumb ass tht dont know wht tht is shows how much u really now about cars. We all drive either a mustang, honda, toyota, nissan, mitsu, subaru, chevy hey guess wht these arnt considered super sports cars. There all stil a poor mans sport car. But I love cars period wether it be A goddamn so call ricer or a damn rich ass super sport car drivin sob. I just hate to see all this damn hating about the movie if u dont like it then dont see it period but if someone is tryin to put something together were people connect n make friends n just have a good time n see a movie. AN if u dont like it please shut the FUCK UP n leave ia cause u r wastin time n space for the real car lovers.

wow first of all, my head hurts from reading this shit...

secondly, way to contradict yourself fuckstick :lmfao:

On_Her_Face
06-07-2006, 09:38 AM
lol he's telling people to leave ia and he has made 7 posts lol :lmfao:

xaznstylegrlx
06-07-2006, 09:40 AM
hm.. all of the cars listed are expensive cars... and what is the fun if you spend that much money on a car and have to do no work on it? I would have to say that part of the "sport" in sport cars would have to be the additional skills and time you put into it to make it "your" car.
Otherwise you're just a rich kid/guy who can spend money... big woop

OUTLAW
06-07-2006, 09:50 AM
u dumb fuck i am not tellin people to leave IA im tellin the assholes who always have somthing negative to say to leave or just shut up n go somewere else
lol he's telling people to leave ia and he has made 7 posts lol :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
06-07-2006, 10:20 AM
^^^and what u said isn't negative in any way? come back when u have about 70 posts, at that point someone here just MIGHT give a shit what u have to share :jerkit:

OUTLAW
06-07-2006, 11:19 AM
abso when u have a car worth lookin at or even racing then u can step to me with ur slow ass prelude sr20det baby u gotta come way better than vtech for my bitch
^^^and what u said isn't negative in any way? come back when u have about 70 posts, at that point someone here just MIGHT give a shit what u have to share :jerkit:

ShooterMcGavin
06-07-2006, 11:41 AM
oh yeah? sr20dt in a civic? that's cool, how strangely similar to F&F. yeah i know vtech sucks, i'm personally a fan of at&t phones...fucktard :chuckles:

Djcpt
06-07-2006, 12:20 PM
Thats not Robdula thats the other yella boy from Colorado.

Dirty Octopus™
06-07-2006, 12:38 PM

Has anyone ever read Flowers For Algernon? well any ways he reminds me of Charly (look it up for those of you that never read the book or seen the movie).
But dammit man i cant seem to understand what you're talking about... try using vowels... try speaking engrish... try posting this useless rant in WHORESLOUNGE... or leave IA? and i dont know about you but my Honda is a "super sport car" :lmfao:

Hulud
06-07-2006, 01:04 PM
STFU

seriously who the fuck are you? a nobody

anyways the F&F movies fucking suck, they have done more harm to the import scene than good, so dont act like they are gods gift to the import scene.

since when dont we have people on this site with porsches, and vettes?
your a noob so dont talk like you know people on this site

Hulud
06-07-2006, 01:05 PM
abso when u have a car worth lookin at or even racing then u can step to me with ur slow ass prelude sr20det baby u gotta come way better than vtech for my bitch
how about you come back when your not a ricer, bitch

Ran
06-07-2006, 01:10 PM
Nothing like another n00b with another SR20 thinking he's a hard@ss. Way to be original there killer! :goodjob: Is your SR20 powered whatever (240SX Probably) a "real super sports car"?

fight club
06-07-2006, 01:12 PM
wow. i wish i had an sr20 sports car. yet another dumbass thinking money=sportiness. ask dan or will what happened with the modena and the LEXUS. so much for not having super sports cars EL oh LLLLEEEE

Hulud
06-07-2006, 01:12 PM
u dumb fuck i am not tellin people to leave IA im tellin the assholes who always have somthing negative to say to leave or just shut up n go somewere else
you really need to stop typing, you look stupid with every post you make

Nopaintsls
06-07-2006, 01:30 PM
wow. i wish i had an sr20 sports car.

Me too.. then maybe one day, I can make it into the next FnF...

2.2L
06-07-2006, 02:04 PM
lol OUTLAW is getting so pwned. anyways hes a bigger asshole then me. and i admit that im stupid sometimes but i atleast admit it

ShooterMcGavin
06-07-2006, 02:11 PM
^^^+1 for having the balls to admit ur a fuckstick too sometimes :D :goodjob:

OUTLAW
06-07-2006, 02:13 PM
For u dumb fucks. I said sr20det not a sorry ass sr20de big fuckin difference in the two engines. Shows how much u idots on here know about engines. An know i dont have a damn 240sx there not the only cars this engine can go into. I swear lots of u on here dont know shit about cars.

ShooterMcGavin
06-07-2006, 02:19 PM
^^^hey shitbag, let me ask you a geniune question. who directed you to ia.com and what are you doing here for? was it your purpose to post up and immediately have everyone recognize you as a fucktard? because with all the nonsensical shit talking you've done so far, no one here thinks you're the greatest car guru in the world, hell most probably won't even believe you've graduated past the 2nd grade. so here's a tip i give to a lot of people, learn to play along, then you'll get along. otherwise, STFU and GTFO.

Nopaintsls
06-07-2006, 02:26 PM
For u dumb fucks. I said sr20det not a sorry ass sr20de big fuckin difference in the two engines. Shows how much u idots on here know about engines. An know i dont have a damn 240sx there not the only cars this engine can go into. I swear lots of u on here dont know shit about cars.

:blah: :blah: :blah: its like 9.5-10 ppl put SR's in 240s so when you come out and say that... BOOM we think of 240s. Ya Sr's come in G20's, sentras.. altimas (BLUEBIRD) swap

Nopaintsls
06-07-2006, 02:27 PM
^^^hey shitbag, let me ask you a geniune question. who directed you to ia.com and what are you doing here for? was it your purpose to post up and immediately have everyone recognize you as a fucktard? because with all the nonsensical shit talking you've done so far, no one here thinks you're the greatest car guru in the world, hell most probably won't even believe you've graduated past the 2nd grade. so here's a tip i give to a lot of people, learn to play along, then you'll get along. otherwise, STFU and GTFO.

and atleast have more then 10 post...

Ran
06-07-2006, 02:43 PM
For u dumb fucks. I said sr20det not a sorry ass sr20de big fuckin difference in the two engines. Shows how much u idots on here know about engines. An know i dont have a damn 240sx there not the only cars this engine can go into. I swear lots of u on here dont know shit about cars.Wow...you really are a dumb@ss. Have you been banned yet? I would recommend leaving on your own free will before they ban your @ss. :jerkit:

Speedm0(\)key
06-07-2006, 03:52 PM

my Subaru has taken out a few ferraris son!..

this is kind of a cool idea, but im not going

ct9a gsr
06-07-2006, 04:04 PM
I wish I had a sr20 non-cheap super sports car... then I can be in the same class as corvettes and koenigseggs.

oh, my bad... sr20det!... that's the ultra-rare version that comes *gasp* turbocharged!... right?

Ran
06-07-2006, 04:52 PM
I wish I had a sr20 non-cheap super sports car... then I can be in the same class as corvettes and koenigseggs.

oh, my bad... sr20det!... that's the ultra-rare version that comes *gasp* turbocharged!... right?And intercooled fakwer! Get it right!

OUTLAW
06-07-2006, 05:13 PM
abso if u think u have what a takes race me for pinks. lets see if u have the fuckin balls to take my challenge. if not shut the fuck up with tht pos lude.

ShooterMcGavin
06-07-2006, 05:24 PM
abso if u think u have what a takes race me for pinks. lets see if u have the fuckin balls to take my challenge. if not shut the fuck up with tht pos lude.

:lmfao: race you for pinks? what do you think this is some kinda reality show? sure i'll race you for pinks if we can have a duel hamilton/burr style beforehand. :lmao: get real punkbitch and just answer my damn questions.

Hulud
06-07-2006, 05:27 PM
you win the inaugural ricer award
http://www.frenchmeadow.com/images/brw_rice.jpg

OUTLAW
06-07-2006, 05:28 PM
abso u just full of talk i lay down a challenge n the best u can do is come back at me with some lame joke about a tv show. I mean come on wht u scared of a lil old piece of shit sr20det engine. like i said if u scared just say so. If u a true racers then accept my challenge. Or u to much of FUCKIN FAGGOT TO race me. N lose u sorry as lude to me NOW THT I FIND VERY FUNNY :lmfao:
:lmfao: race you for pinks? what do you think this is some kinda reality show? sure i'll race you for pinks if we can have a duel hamilton/burr style beforehand. :lmao: get real punkbitch and just answer my damn questions.

OUTLAW
06-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Please who the fuck r u lookin like Prince younger brohter u probly dont even have a fuckin car take those damn shades off u fuckin faggot.
you win the inaugural ricer award
http://www.frenchmeadow.com/images/brw_rice.jpg

Hulud
06-07-2006, 05:31 PM
Please who the fuck r u lookin like Prince younger brohter u probly dont even have a fuckin car take those damn shades off u fuckin faggot.
:lmfao: :lmfao:

Hulud
06-07-2006, 05:34 PM
you are right, i dont own a car
and i am princes younger brother

ShooterMcGavin
06-07-2006, 05:36 PM
abso u just full of talk i lay down a challenge n the best u can do is come back at me with some lame joke about a tv show. I mean come on wht u scared of a lil old piece of shit sr20det engine. like i said if u scared just say so. If u a true racers then accept my challenge. Or u to much of FUCKIN FAGGOT TO race me. N lose u sorry as lude to me NOW THT I FIND VERY FUNNY :lmfao:

i don't know what you're talking about, i challenged you to a duel and you didn't accept that either? does that make you a FUCKIN FAGGOT too?

and what makes you a "true racer"??? how many trophies and pink slips do you have in your showcase? yeah you know what i think? with all those typos i think you just make another one and meant to say true RICER :lmao:

lose the fucking attitude chump, gain a little intelligence, and then come back here to post. :chuckles:

OUTLAW
06-07-2006, 05:39 PM
whtever man if u down with the race say so. I could use a lil extra spendin money by sellin ur car on ebay. in wht the hell is up with a duel accept the challenge so i can beat ur ass n take ur car period.
i don't know what you're talking about, i challenged you to a duel and you didn't accept that either? does that make you a FUCKIN FAGGOT too?

and what makes you a "true racer"??? how many trophies and pink slips do you have in your showcase? yeah you know what i think? with all those typos i think you just make another one and meant to say true RICER :lmao:

lose the fucking attitude chump, gain a little intelligence, and then come back here to post. :chuckles:

Hulud
06-07-2006, 05:49 PM
whtever man if u down with the race say so. I could use a lil extra spendin money by sellin ur car on ebay. in wht the hell is up with a duel accept the challenge so i can beat ur ass n take ur car period.
hooray for teh ricer mentality
"i have a beef with you so lets race"

:goodjob:

OUTLAW
06-07-2006, 06:14 PM
would u please take those shades off get the interner girl off ur page cause we all know u dont like chics u r a faggot u like guys. in wht the fuck is so wrong n racing thts how its always been u stupid fuck. if he is scraed thts ok i get tht alot from people after they see my car perform
hooray for teh ricer mentality
"i have a beef with you so lets race"

:goodjob:

Z33_kid
06-07-2006, 06:24 PM
is gonna be chips n pie ? ill go lmao

eViLMunkey
06-07-2006, 06:26 PM
I'll be out front picketing against the movie... w/ a sign "Evil Monkey Against Rice" or "Tuners Against Rice"...

ShooterMcGavin
06-07-2006, 06:30 PM
would u please take those shades off get the interner girl off ur page cause we all know u dont like chics u r a faggot u like guys. in wht the fuck is so wrong n racing thts how its always been u stupid fuck. if he is scraed thts ok i get tht alot from people after they see my car perform

how it's always been? you act like you have racing since you were 10 yrs old or something, which is baffling since you act with the intellect of a 6 yr old. and how am i scared when i haven't seen your car "perform"? what exactly is it that you drive anyway? how many magazine covers and features and shows and races has it won? :jerkit:

Hulud
06-07-2006, 06:30 PM
this might help you
http://www.polishamericancenter.org/Pictures/GiftShopItemsJpegs/ChildrensDictionary.jpg

u seem to be a homophobe

OUTLAW
06-07-2006, 06:32 PM
dont worry about wht i drive just say yes ill race or no im to much of a chicken shit to lose my car to a noob
how it's always been? you act like you have racing since you were 10 yrs old or something, which is baffling since you act with the intellect of a 6 yr old. and how am i scared when i haven't seen your car "perform"? what exactly is it that you drive anyway? how many magazine covers and features and shows and races has it won? :jerkit:

Big J
06-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Why am I not supprised that a thread about meeting up to watch F&F 3 turned into an idiot jamboree. :goodjob:

EDITED FOR CLARILY:

I am so sick (a)n(d) god damn tired of hearin(g or ') all this fuckin complaing about the "(F)ast and (F)urious". Every last one of (yo)u on (here) drive(s)(,) lets face it(,) a cheap car. No one (None) of us (i)n here has a real super sports car. No lambos, vettes, (or) koenigsegg(s), for (yo)u dumb ass(es) th(a)t don(')t know wh(a)t tht (those) is (are)(,) (it) shows how much (yo)u really (k)now about cars. We all drive either a mustang, honda, toyota, nissan, mitsu, subaru, (or) chevy(,) hey, guess wh(a)t(,) these arn(')t considered super sports cars. There (They're) all stil(l) a poor mans sport car. But I love cars period(,) wether it(they are) be A(a) goddamn so call(ed) ricer(,) or a damn rich ass super sport car drivin sob. I just hate to see all this damn hating about the movie( :if (yo)u don(')t like it then don(')t see it (,) period, but if someone is tryin(g) to put something together(,) (n deleted) w(h)ere people connect(,) (n deleted) make friends(,) (n deleted) (the use of 'just' doesn't agree with the pluarlity of a list) have a good time(,) (n deleted) see a movie. (run on sentence) (AN deleted) (I)f u dont like it(,) please shut the FUCK UP n leave ia, (')cause (yo)u (a)r(e) wastin(g or ') time (a)n(d) space for the real car lovers.

Even with all those commas and grammar corrections, as many that could be made without entirely rewriting the post and losing your unique gramatical stylings, you're still an idiot. Spend less time watching movies, especially lame ass movies, read a book or two, finish high school, if you're at all capable, stop enguaging in arguments where you show people how utterly retarded you are, and maybe one day people will take you seriously.

ShooterMcGavin
06-07-2006, 06:38 PM
^^^will you look at that, a noob who has his head on his shoulders as opposed to up his ass, not to mention the fact that they look like they graduated from 4th grade grammar school. +1 welcome to ia :goodjob:

Hulud
06-07-2006, 06:38 PM
Why am I not supprised that a thread about meeting up to watch F&F 3 turned into an idiot jamboree. :goodjob:

EDITED FOR CLARILY:

Even with all those commas and grammar corrections, as many that could be made without entirely rewriting the post and losing your unique gramatical stylings, you're still an idiot. Spend less time watching movies, especially lame ass movies, read a book or two, finish high school, if you're at all capable, stop enguaging in arguments where you show people how utterly retarded you are, and maybe one day people will take you seriously.
FTW

ShooterMcGavin
06-07-2006, 06:40 PM
dont worry about wht i drive just say yes ill race or no im to much of a chicken shit to lose my car to a noob

i'm not "worried" you know why? because my life isn't based off of watching F&F and being a true RICER. and i would take you up on your challenge to race....but based on the same principles that i don't get into a battle of wits with one who is unarmed, i will have to sadly decline. now kindly show yourself out and don't let the proverbial door hit you on the way out. :eye: :goodjob:

Big J
06-07-2006, 06:53 PM
The sad thing is, according to his posted birthdate and assuming he can use numbers, he's 24 years old. Stupid people don't know they're stupid, it's an ego defence mechanism, just like calling someone a 'homo' when out witted in an argument. The lack of intellect and/or the rational thought nessassary to argue a point creates a situation where the id and superego cannot both be satisfied, and as a result one will resort to the use of defence mechanisms.

ShooterMcGavin
06-07-2006, 06:56 PM
haha, well said, almost like some shit out of a thesis paper or something :goodjob:

OUTLAW
06-07-2006, 06:58 PM
like i taught a true chicken shit. But anyways bake to topic at hand i am down for the whole meet at regal 24. Think its gonna be pretty cool bunch of car lovers gettin together n watch a movie if it sucks it sucks but still be nice to see everyone out havin a goodtime.
i'm not "worried" you know why? because my life isn't based off of watching F&F and being a true RICER. and i would take you up on your challenge to race....but based on the same principles that i don't get into a battle of wits with one who is unarmed, i will have to sadly decline. now kindly show yourself out and don't let the proverbial door hit you on the way out. :eye: :goodjob:

Big J
06-07-2006, 07:01 PM
My car may not be faster than his, but in a "1/4 mile intellectual 'Pink's' style drag race", he'd be askin for at least 20 car lenghts and no NOS.

Enjoy the movie 'tard.

Hulud
06-07-2006, 07:05 PM
like i thought a true chicken shit. But anyways back to topic at hand i am down for the whole meet at regal 24. Think its gonna be pretty cool bunch of car lovers gettin together and watch a movie if it sucks it sucks but still be nice to see everyone out havin a goodtime.
corrected

OUTLAW
06-07-2006, 07:05 PM
BIG J shut the fuck up. An no i do not use NOS, nor do i need NOS to beat a sorry prelude. An yes i will enjoy the movie.
My car may not be faster than his, but in a "1/4 mile intellectual 'Pink's' style drag race", he'd be askin for at least 20 car lenghts and no NOS.

Enjoy the movie 'tard.

Hulud
06-07-2006, 07:07 PM
stop making yourself look like an idiot and maybe no one will post ;)

Big J
06-07-2006, 07:22 PM
If you read what I said again, a little slower perhaps, you might see I made no reference to actually racing cars or actual NOS. Maybe, in this "1/4 mile intellectual 'Pink's' style drag race", I should give you 25 cars and pull a spark pulg wire.

OUTLAW
06-07-2006, 07:43 PM
ok my apologies. But i do agree i think beging for car lenghts is very supid. If u cant race heads up then dont race at all.
If you read what I said again, a little slower perhaps, you might see I made no reference to actually racing cars or actual NOS. Maybe, in this "1/4 mile intellectual 'Pink's' style drag race", I should give you 25 cars and pull a spark pulg wire.

ShooterMcGavin
06-07-2006, 07:48 PM
:lmfao: i've seen bricks laying around outside w/more intellect than this fuckstick, "taught" :lmao: i taught i taught a riiicer, i did i did! i did see a ricer. :lmfao: appreciate you providing the amusement man, if you're good for nothing else, you've given me a few good laughs......now go DIAF, immediately :goodjob:

OUTLAW
06-07-2006, 08:04 PM
So whats up man u gonna make jokes or take me up on the race for slips.
:lmfao: i've seen bricks laying around outside w/more intellect than this fuckstick, "taught" :lmao: i taught i taught a riiicer, i did i did! i did see a ricer. :lmfao: appreciate you providing the amusement man, if you're good for nothing else, you've given me a few good laughs......now go DIAF, immediately :goodjob:

2.2L
06-07-2006, 08:05 PM
OUTLAW after reading through the first 15 or so many post that was like 99 percent in this thread alone and how people are responding to you i would sit my ass down

btw theres a thread about you in the whoreslounge about how your so fucking immature

JoeCoolinATL
06-07-2006, 08:52 PM

bring it.
bring your title to commerce and be prepared to sign it over.

Nitro
06-07-2006, 10:20 PM
can we bring this thread back to topic & kill all the BS?

the way i see it ..........if u didn't like the other two movies ....don't see this one....wait to buy it......or shit ...it'll be in the $1 theatre like everthing else...if you are worried about your car being stolen.....don't bring it drive a beater.....let's face it *your car can be stolen anywhere* we have this guy here trying to create a nice chill situation where tuners can get together & chill before a movie...shit just come hang out & leave if u want to!!! rest assured he does understand the risks & is willing to try & make it as safe as possible for us & the theatre.....i know i don't want shit to happen to my whip .......but u run that risk anywhere......just stay on top of your game.

Z33_kid
06-07-2006, 10:27 PM
^^^ yes

2.2L
06-07-2006, 10:31 PM
thank you!!! now what day is this going to be at?

turbosx©
06-08-2006, 05:05 AM
really what day and time? and what time should everyone start to get there?

Nopaintsls
06-08-2006, 07:25 AM
can we bring this thread back to topic & kill all the BS?

the way i see it ..........if u didn't like the other two movies ....don't see this one....wait to buy it......or shit ...it'll be in the $1 theatre like everthing else...if you are worried about your car being stolen.....don't bring it drive a beater.....let's face it *your car can be stolen anywhere* we have this guy here trying to create a nice chill situation where tuners can get together & chill before a movie...shit just come hang out & leave if u want to!!! rest assured he does understand the risks & is willing to try & make it as safe as possible for us & the theatre.....i know i don't want shit to happen to my whip .......but u run that risk anywhere......just stay on top of your game.

I think I'm in love.... :tongue:

oh yea can you make it to where we can park in the front? Like where they had all those bikes parking when biker boys came out...? Like IN THE FRONT...

B16a2 Civic
06-08-2006, 07:39 AM
this is the ghey, not the meet, thats a great idea, just the thread

Nitro
06-08-2006, 07:53 AM
this is the ghey, not the meet, thats a great idea, just the thread
B......for president :lmfao:

Nopaintsls
06-08-2006, 08:12 AM
BIG J shut the fuck up. An no i do not use NOS, nor do i need NOS to beat a sorry prelude. An yes i will enjoy the movie.

who the hell says NOS anymore? STFU take that shit to the kills fourm... or go back to North Dakota or somethin..

Nopaintsls
06-08-2006, 08:15 AM

damn.... Some one help this man out. :D

OUTLAW
06-08-2006, 11:15 AM
Do we have a problem here i taught we were done with this. Let it go man, anyways hope to see you guys at the movies maybe i can take NOPAINTSLS car after make sure you bring a marta bus pass bitch.
damn.... Some one help this man out. :D

Nitro
06-08-2006, 11:23 AM
Do we have a problem here i taught we were done with this. Let it go man, anyways hope to see you guys at the movies maybe i can take NOPAINTSLS car after make sure you bring a marta bus pass bitch.

:D

Nopaintsls
06-08-2006, 11:28 AM

You take my car... I'll take your life.... :2up: even trade?

I'm not one of your lil e-thugg buddies ayt?

Oh Yea ^^^spelling still sucks!

Hulud
06-08-2006, 12:00 PM
http://atascadoestafermo.blogs.sapo.pt/arquivo/Kill.jpg

ShooterMcGavin
06-08-2006, 02:07 PM
:D
rofl, that shit cracked me up :lmfao:

On_Her_Face
06-08-2006, 02:22 PM

you are a complete jackass..

btw did u know "pink slips" usually arnt pink anymore?

and ya ill race u bring the camera

Ruiner
06-08-2006, 09:10 PM

I drive a 2001 Porsche 911 twin turbo, so your statement is WRONG. You just said that nobody on this site drives super sports cars. Statements such as yours make you look like an uninformed asshole. Please keep in mind that there is a rather diverse group of poeple on this site who own many types of vehicles.

quickdodge®
06-08-2006, 09:14 PM
I drive a 2001 Porsche 911 twin turbo. Care to say shit to me? Statements such as yours make you look like an uninformed asshole.

And statements like yours just made him aware that he was incorrect about his assumptions. SO now he is just an informed asshole. Later, QD.

ShooterMcGavin
06-08-2006, 09:22 PM
haha, i was wondering when brandon and qd were gonna jump in this shit and lay it out for him. maybe now he'll start to get a grasp of things, and go back and try to finish 3rd grade :lmao:

OUTLAW
06-08-2006, 10:04 PM
Is that the best you can bring is a sorry piece of shit porsche 911. I said a challenge not a easy win you are not even in my league bitch.
I drive a 2001 Porsche 911 twin turbo, so your statement is WRONG. You just said that nobody on this site drives super sports cars. Statements such as yours make you look like an uninformed asshole. Please keep in mind that there is a rather diverse group of poeple on this site who own many types of vehicles.

OUTLAW
06-08-2006, 10:09 PM
If I can beat a porsche 911. What the hell makes u think i cant whup a g35. I swear this fuckin state has the dumbest son of bitches i have ever come across. Makes me wish i was back in Iraq. Man i can wait to get new orders in get the fuck out this state.
you are a complete jackass..

btw did u know "pink slips" usually arnt pink anymore?

and ya ill race u bring the camera

TallGuy
06-08-2006, 10:10 PM
damn this shit is still going

ShooterMcGavin
06-08-2006, 10:10 PM
maybe this guy will be eaten by a camel spider....or at least get spit on by a camel? :lmao:

OUTLAW
06-08-2006, 10:14 PM
Maybe ill shoot us ass with my m203. O i bet ur dumb ass dont even know what the hell that is.
maybe this guy will be eaten by a camel spider....or at least get spit on by a camel? :lmao:

ShooterMcGavin
06-08-2006, 10:16 PM
actually i do know what an m203 is, it's your dumbass that didn't know what a duel was. :chuckles:

OUTLAW
06-08-2006, 10:19 PM
An yes I am miltary, station for now at Fort McPherson.

Ruiner
06-08-2006, 10:44 PM
Is that the best you can bring is a sorry piece of shit porsche 911. I said a challenge not a easy win you are not even in my league bitch.

Not in your league? Did I ever claim to be? I never said anything about you beating me. I couldn't care less, honestly. Maybe you can, maybe you can't. We can take it to Road Atlanta and have a REAL race. Let's see how your car does on a REAL race circuit against a 911 turbo. :) Care to find out how it does when you have to brake, turn, accelerate, etc? Perhaps we can race top end? I can do ~195mph top end. Can you? Will your car stay planted on the ground at that speed? If you are outrunning me, then you obviously have some work in your vehicle as there aren't many stock vehicles that will outrun me.

I am simply responding to your statement that NOBODY on this site owns and drives a "super sports car" as you so put it. I am showing you that I do own and drive one. Once again, you have bitten off more than you can chew, Junior.

On_Her_Face
06-08-2006, 10:49 PM
i wasn't talking about racing the G its stock lol...

edit: sorta stock.

Hulud
06-08-2006, 11:52 PM
If I can beat a porsche 911. What the hell makes u think i cant whup a g35. I swear this fuckin state has the dumbest son of bitches i have ever come across. Makes me wish i was back in Iraq. Man i can wait to get new orders in get the fuck out this state.
come meet me and you will fucking wish you were back in iraq you dumb son of a bitch i will fucking gut you like a pig for that statement

come to marietta friday nite (tonite) and i will show you what 6 feet under feels like you fucking keyboard commando

ShooterMcGavin
06-08-2006, 11:57 PM
^^^:eek: whoa, and hulud doesn't even talk shit, that's fucked up right durrr.

Hulud
06-08-2006, 11:59 PM
^^^:eek: whoa, and hulud doesn't even talk shit, that's fucked up right durrr.
im done with this shit fuck if he wants to run his cock sucker he can do it to my face and see what the fuck happens

**edit*** and btw i won a tourney on pokerstars tonite

ShooterMcGavin
06-09-2006, 12:01 AM
haha, well i got your back homie. and hell he can bring his "m203" if he wants to know what the inside of a military brig feels like :lmao:

Hulud
06-09-2006, 12:02 AM
haha, well i got your back homie. and hell he can bring his "m203" if he wants to know what the inside of a military brig feels like :lmao:
LOL m203 LOL
yea hes gonna bring a grenade launcher LOLOLOLOL :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
06-09-2006, 12:05 AM
yo son, watch what you say son, he will come and blow up your neighborhood with his m203.
lirl, seriously though what's with the noobs all jocking the military shit, it wasn't but like a week ago that some fuckstick was braggin about having connections to the marines. i swear we all better watch out before they roll up in marietta in tanks and apc's and shit, oh, and m203's no less :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Hulud
06-09-2006, 12:08 AM
yo son, watch what you say son, he will come and blow up your neighborhood with his m203.
lirl, seriously though what's with the noobs all jocking the military shit, it wasn't but like a week ago that some fuckstick was braggin about having connections to the marines. i swear we all better watch out before they roll up in marietta in tanks and apc's and shit, oh, and m203's no less :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

FUCK this punk

2.0civic
06-09-2006, 12:29 AM
what a douchebag.

2.0civic
06-09-2006, 12:30 AM
for him to be "military" he sure dows talk a lot of e-shit. he must of gotten buttraped as a kid.....

Hulud
06-09-2006, 12:34 AM
for him to be "military" he sure dows talk a lot of e-shit. he must of gotten buttraped as a kid.....
nah he is prolly gettin hazed in the military and taking it out on IA

2.0civic
06-09-2006, 12:35 AM
lol, so hes got a sr20??? whoop dee fucking doo.....theres how many here on IA??? lol

quickdodge®
06-09-2006, 04:22 AM
Man i can wait to get new orders in get the fuck out this state.

Why do have to wait on orders? Just leave. Goddamn and you call us stupid. Later, QD.

Big J
06-09-2006, 05:55 AM
It's a fucking shame to think I served in the same Army as this guy. Then again, you only have to score a 31 on the ASVAB, and they'll keep droping the minimum scores as recuitment and retention go down.

Tank
06-09-2006, 06:01 AM
An yes I am miltary, station for now at Fort McPherson.
Oh man please stop im not gonna flame ya im not gonna go down that road just stop im at fort macpherson im army to so for the love of the army stop man, you made a dumbass statement got your ass chewed shits over. my question is you stationed on fort mac what do you drive cause ive seen all cars on fort mac and i know which ones are even worth looking at and theres very few of those lets just say i can count them on one hand....

on a side note if someone could get me a ticket ill repay them of course i would love to join, since i gotta come from about a hour away

Jehu
06-09-2006, 07:18 AM
Let's do it on Sat...

B16a2 Civic
06-09-2006, 07:28 AM
hell nah....alter ego maybe....?

ShooterMcGavin
06-09-2006, 07:47 AM
^^^if it's an alter ego then i'm goin to applaud the person for trying their damndest to sound like the dumbest sack of shit this side of the mississippi.........or are they having to try that hard? :D

Nitro
06-09-2006, 07:51 AM
^^^if it's an alter ego then i'm goin to applaud the person for trying their damndest to sound like the dumbest sack of shit this side of the mississippi.........or are they having to try that hard? :D

x2 bro..............he's a dipshit.

Romeyo07
06-09-2006, 08:15 AM
So where is this Regal 24 at?

B16a2 Civic
06-09-2006, 08:17 AM
near atlanta

Nopaintsls
06-09-2006, 08:19 AM
Maybe ill shoot us ass with my m203. O i bet ur dumb ass dont even know what the hell that is.

Damn this guy and his CS playing ass...

oh Yea let me hook you up again...^^^

Romeyo07
I figured that much...where exactly is it?

still a noob to atlanta

Nopaintsls
So where is this Regal 24 at?

If I'm not mistaken I think it's off shallowford (SP)

ShooterMcGavin
06-09-2006, 08:25 AM
pretty much over by spaghetti junction (85N/285W).

Ruiner
06-09-2006, 08:47 AM
If I'm not mistaken I think it's off shallowford (SP)

Yep. It's right off of I-85N and Shallowford...on the access road heading north.

Nopaintsls
06-09-2006, 09:08 AM
Yep. It's right off of I-85N and Shallowford...on the access road heading north.

Ok so I was right, ^^ exactly. So if your goin 85S get off at Shallowford make a left then get on the access road heading north, like he said.

3265 Northeast Expy NE Chamblee, GA 30341 | Tel: (770) 936-5737
mapquest :D

R3RUN
06-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Do we have a date and time yet? Seeing as that would be kind of important to the whole thing happening. I would assume its going to be on the opening night right?

Nopaintsls
06-09-2006, 11:56 AM
Do we have a date and time yet? Seeing as that would be kind of important to the whole thing happening. I would assume its going to be on the opening night right?

lol I guess everyone got sidetracked by that OUTLAW fag...

that would be great to know though :D So when we gonna go and meet.
Do we get to park in the front hehe... that would be nice, but ya let us know :goodjob:

RandomGuy
06-09-2006, 03:30 PM
word on the street is that outlaw is bringing his Zonda out

RandomGuy
06-09-2006, 03:35 PM
word on the street is that outlaw is bringing his Zonda out
typo meant to put honda LOL

RandomGuy
06-09-2006, 03:46 PM
oh lol in related stories

There is a research project for today for my company there. If you guys can help out please do. I will be working in a research kiosk in the lobby for nielsen entertainment... Please come in and take a survey. If you see a big fat paki dude in white, thats me, drop by say wasup, get a autograph or two blahahah..

Kiosk location, step into Regal 24 Lobby, turn left, we're there... next to the arcade.

Yeah and if we finish early enough I might roll thru the meet.

Speedm0(\)key
06-09-2006, 04:14 PM
OUTLAW.. check the kills forum. i personally think you're a bored kid full of shit.. or someone's alter ego on IA... whichever it may be, if you really want to race for car titles a bunch of us have stepped up in the kills forum. thanks.

Tarzanman
06-10-2006, 08:03 PM
Ya'll should race cars vs motorcycles like on TV

OUTLAW
06-10-2006, 08:50 PM
Hey everyone on IA. Sorry about the shit that went on in here under my name. That was one of the guys here in my unit fuckin around on my laptop. I was down at Ft. Benning doing some ranger training. When i got back today he was like, I think i got u knocked off the IA site. Agian i wanna say sorry to ever he pissed off. This is the real OUTLAW.

On_Her_Face
06-10-2006, 11:25 PM
i call bs.

ShooterMcGavin
06-10-2006, 11:50 PM
:stupid:

OUTLAW
06-11-2006, 08:15 AM
I realy dont care if u think im tellin the truth or not. But I will vouch for his car it is really fuckin fast. Heres a list of cars i have personally seen him beat with my own eyes. Evo, Sti, G35, GTO, Mustang Gt, Cobras, 360 Modena, Porcshe 911 and carrera gt, skyline, supra. Like i said alot of money in his ride. I could go on about the kind of cars he has beaten. But I am man enough, to say i am sorry for him pissed you guys off. But the sad things is you guys actucally entertain his dumb ass. So that shows those of you that studied him are has imature or even worse than him.

ShooterMcGavin
06-11-2006, 09:03 AM
^^^ok see now we REALLY know you're lying ;)

OUTLAW
06-11-2006, 09:36 AM
You need to grow up stop actin like a kid. When and what time is this meet going down.
^^^ok see now we REALLY know you're lying ;)

Mr_Mischif
06-11-2006, 10:19 AM
Evo, Sti, G35, GTO, Mustang Gt, Cobras, 360 Modena, Porcshe 911 and carrera gt, skyline, supra.

I must be missing something, since he said that he has an SR20. Unless he put two of them together, I don't see him beating a ~$435,000 Carrera GT, unless he put that engine in a glider or somethin. I gotta get my galoshes for all this bullshit.

OUTLAW
06-11-2006, 02:15 PM
Ok for those of u in here that dont know shit about cars. Class is in session lets take the Carrera Gt. Very nice powerful car which is the fastest out of the group I mention only runs a 11.4 sec quater mile not very impressive. You take a car with at least 5 600rwhp get rid off shit like interior, ac replace body panels with carbon fiber ones are you dumb fucks gettin the picture yet. That old sayin power over weight ratio. Ding Ding dumb fucks im talkin about quater mile racing not top speed racing. He is right you atl boys dont know shit about racing.

OUTLAW
06-11-2006, 02:17 PM
An one more point he runs lower than 9sec so if you cant beat that he is right to say you are not in his league.

Bruce Leroy
06-11-2006, 04:13 PM
8 sec sr20??? lol

I hope u are talking about the 1/8

Hulud
06-11-2006, 04:26 PM
An one more point he runs lower than 9sec so if you cant beat that he is right to say you are not in his league.
http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53408&stc=1

OUTLAW
06-11-2006, 05:39 PM
There are srt-4 that can run below 10sec. Like i said if u got the money any car can run below 10sec. But you guys wont know that cause your broke as hell ha ha ha. I love the army 1 and the 15 with only a cell phone bill to pay. Life is so sweet.
8 sec sr20??? lol

I hope u are talking about the 1/8

ShooterMcGavin
06-11-2006, 06:17 PM
^^^see now you're starting to talk more like your old self ;) and yeah sure we can believe all that, but with all that money you're raking in being in the army, how bout you buy a camera and show us some pics of this 8 second beast? :thinking:

On_Her_Face
06-11-2006, 09:32 PM
J-A-C-K-A-S-S.

Ruiner
06-12-2006, 12:47 AM
Ok for those of u in here that dont know shit about cars. Class is in session lets take the Carrera Gt. Very nice powerful car which is the fastest out of the group I mention only runs a 11.4 sec quater mile not very impressive. You take a car with at least 5 600rwhp get rid off shit like interior, ac replace body panels with carbon fiber ones are you dumb fucks gettin the picture yet. That old sayin power over weight ratio. Ding Ding dumb fucks im talkin about quater mile racing not top speed racing. He is right you atl boys dont know shit about racing.

The Carrera GT only runs a low 11 because it is done on STREET tires. Throw on some drag radials and the car will rather easily hit mid 10s given its 135mph trap speed...

Ruiner
06-12-2006, 12:47 AM

Oh bullshit... :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Let's see some slips, kiddo. What track did he run these times on, hmmm? Silver Dollar?

Ruiner
06-12-2006, 12:49 AM
There are srt-4 that can run below 10sec. Like i said if u got the money any car can run below 10sec. But you guys wont know that cause your broke as hell ha ha ha. I love the army 1 and the 15 with only a cell phone bill to pay. Life is so sweet.

Broke? So now we are all broke? Can YOU afford my car? No. Once again, it's hard to talk trash when someone busts your arguments wide open...

zracin
06-12-2006, 01:04 AM
ill be there

RandomGuy
06-12-2006, 02:24 AM
ill be there
will the girl in ur sig be there?

RandomGuy
06-12-2006, 02:33 AM
lolol wtf

just to clarify

The carrera GT is not a quarter mile car

Dumb ass lol wtf?
There is more to proving a car's worth than 1/4 mile times.

I wonder what you consider the Ultima GTR?
Say you get a high end Enzo... Lol (i'm sure ur ass :jerkit: s to it, etc)
Would you consider it high end?
Is the ultima GTR less of a "high class" car since it costs less than 1/10th of the enzo's price?
What about the fact that a properly built ultima GTR can own the shit out of the enzo in practically any way/shape/form?

Bruce Leroy
06-12-2006, 07:56 AM

U just need to Shut the fuck up. U pull these "facts" out of your ass, and have no proof to back them up. Show me the 9 sec SRT-4. There are "SRT-4"'s that run 7's & 8's but those are full race cars which have nothing in common with an str-4 except some vauge body lines.U wanna call me broke as hell? U could try, but I bet that my house is bigger than yours, and u wouldn't be able to afford the payments on my condo either. When u die in Iraq, have your family look up Meadows Funeral Services and I'll give them a discount for letting me put an asshole in the ground.

Nitro
06-12-2006, 08:09 AM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53408&stc=1

X2 BS :rolleyes:

B16a2 Civic
06-12-2006, 08:28 AM
LIRL, its still him.; I can tell by the way he quotes stuff when he responds, what a dumbass

ShooterMcGavin
06-12-2006, 08:38 AM
U just need to Shut the fuck up. U pull these "facts" out of your ass, and have no proof to back them up. Show me the 9 sec SRT-4. There are "SRT-4"'s that run 7's & 8's but those are full race cars which have nothing in common with an str-4 except some vauge body lines.U wanna call me broke as hell? U could try, but I bet that my house is bigger than yours, and u wouldn't be able to afford the payments on my condo either. When u die in Iraq, have your family look up Meadows Funeral Services and I'll give them a discount for letting me put an asshole in the ground.

:eek: goddamn! that was ruthless as hail :lmfao: +1213213131

On_Her_Face
06-12-2006, 10:33 AM
lol.. if this guy had a flame suit it still wouldnt of protected him from that

RandomGuy
06-12-2006, 11:31 AM

you got mail

GsrTurbo320
06-12-2006, 12:27 PM

Joe

:lmfao: ...exactly, They should keep an eye out on the cars, or else when they come back sum1 wont have a ride anymore

Hulud
06-12-2006, 02:15 PM
When u die in Iraq, have your family look up Meadows Funeral Services and I'll give them a discount for letting me put an asshole in the ground.
:bow:

OUTLAW
06-12-2006, 02:57 PM
wonderful i now have a picture of ur car if i were u i would not try to start it after the movies. You would be amazed what you learn at ranger school down at ft.benning. I mean u can start it if u wanna end up a big ball of fire ha ha ha. Damn I love being infantry a legall killer ha ha ha.

Nitro
06-12-2006, 03:03 PM
wonderful i now have a picture of ur car if i were u i would not try to start it after the movies. You would be amazed what you learn at ranger school down at ft.benning. I mean u can start it if u wanna end up a big ball of fire ha ha ha. Damn I love being infantry a legall killer ha ha ha.

OK!!! this is the real outlaw now right? all jokes aside........just curious ;) what do u drive homie? * just trying to get this thread ....back on topic*

fine.........we got the picture ...your buddy is a dick!!!! but why would u start heading in the same direction as him? :thinking: ......just let it go & let's move on bro. :2cents:

B16a2 Civic
06-12-2006, 03:05 PM

i stay near ft benning, and i know certified killers, your still training lil boyand killers dont talk about it, they just do it

babygurl
06-12-2006, 03:08 PM
Ok you guys are fucking dorks!

Someone post up when this F&F# movie thing is happening, I dont want to read through 13 pages of a Man's pissing contest!

Thanks...

And it is amazing at what you learn at Ranger School...

OUTLAW
06-12-2006, 03:08 PM
I drive a sentra with a bluebird swap i run like maybe 13 12
OK!!! this is the real outlaw now right? all jokes aside........just curious ;) what do u drive homie? * just trying to get this thread ....back on topic*

fine.........we got the picture ...your buddy is a dick!!!! but why would u start heading in the same direction as him? :thinking: ......just let it go & let's move on bro. :2cents:

babygurl
06-12-2006, 03:09 PM
i stay near ft benning, and i know certified killers, your still training lil boyand killers dont talk about it, they just do it

y0 B why you gotta be spreadin my biz boy! Thought we already had this talk!!

SHEESH!

B16a2 Civic
06-12-2006, 03:09 PM
shhhhhhhh

babygurl
06-12-2006, 03:10 PM
shhhhhhhh

Dont hate :)

Bruce Leroy
06-12-2006, 03:11 PM

Blah, blah, blah. Set me on fire? whatever. On the real, even if u saw me, you wouldn't do shit but run your mouth.

Bruce Leroy
06-12-2006, 03:14 PM
And if this is "the real outlaw" I didn't have a problem with u, untill u posted some shit about me. If it was your friend who posted, tell him to make his own screen name if he wants to start shit.

Hulud
06-12-2006, 03:24 PM
his "friend"

OUTLAW
06-12-2006, 04:46 PM
i told him tht shit already to make his own name. but i mean i came on here made an apolgie to everyone. an i am still gettin shit for it.
And if this is "the real outlaw" I didn't have a problem with u, untill u posted some shit about me. If it was your friend who posted, tell him to make his own screen name if he wants to start shit.

OUTLAW
06-12-2006, 04:49 PM
hold on nick you the one came at me about me dieing in iraq thats some fuckin up shit.

Bruce Leroy
06-12-2006, 04:51 PM
OK, but did i say anything to you before u posted about the 8 sec sr20, without pics or any thing to back it up, nope. Then u tried to put me on blast and u dont even know me. I didn't have a problem with u before that. So its Whatever, i'm through. Its squashed.

Whoever started this thread should update it on the first page so we will know if this is really happening or not.

Bruce Leroy
06-12-2006, 04:53 PM
hold on nick you the one came at me about me dieing in iraq thats some fuckin up shit.

My Fault. I thought that u were your "friend". My best friend is in Iraq, and I have family over there. I respect yall, and what u do, even if i don't agree with it.

OUTLAW
06-12-2006, 04:57 PM
im tryin to put my cars pic up but dont know how to do it could u tell me hiow

My Fault. I thought that u were your "friend". My best friend is in Iraq, and I have family over there. I respect yall, and what u do, even if i don't agree with it.

Bruce Leroy
06-12-2006, 05:01 PM
pm'd

R3RUN
06-13-2006, 04:34 PM
Well since the guy who started the thread isn't helping I thought i'd post this. I just checked fandango and they don't even show the Regal Hollywood 24 as even showing the movie.

Bruce Leroy
06-13-2006, 04:40 PM
hmmm. Well iff this falls thorugh, I'll be watching it on friday, wherever its playing, by north point.

Dominic49
06-13-2006, 04:47 PM
gotta keep the momentum of the thread goin...

Bruce Leroy
06-13-2006, 04:49 PM
haha. momentum

R3RUN
06-13-2006, 04:55 PM
Im thinking i'm probably gonna go see it at Regal 18 on Medlock if anybody else wants to meet up there. Its a huge parking lot and theres a very low chance of your car being broken into or stolen.

an0therh22
06-14-2006, 12:36 AM
yea ill be there once u make it official i dont wanna be the only one there just to watch the movie i also wanna hang out afterwards

turbosx©
06-14-2006, 03:52 AM
i could do the medlock 18

LeX
06-14-2006, 10:59 AM
i dunno what's going on but having it at Regal 24 is a very bad idea. My car got broken into there, there are no cameras, security is lax and bs, with all those ricers something is bound to happen

R3RUN
06-14-2006, 01:02 PM
Im gonna do the 10:10 at Regal Medlock 18. Ill get there before that though to buy tickets and stuff. Just look for the orange car if you come.

2.2L
06-14-2006, 01:06 PM
hey so i guess its a friday then if you can can you buy tickets for me and save me a spot so i can go watch it right after i get out of work? ill pay you when i get there

down_shift
06-16-2006, 05:42 PM
Some local drift cars will be attending tonight.

R3RUN
06-16-2006, 05:46 PM
where at? medlock?

OaTmeaL
06-16-2006, 05:51 PM
I am not going to go through 15 pages of post...

What are the show times?
How much?
Is it sold out?
Is there going to be a cruise around 285 like last time?

down_shift
06-16-2006, 06:20 PM
Regal Hollywood 24.

PVinny
06-16-2006, 07:35 PM
Imma be at Medlock also. Im new to the area and I wanna see how y'all get down up here...

HvyArms
06-16-2006, 07:44 PM
I am not going to go through 15 pages of post...

What are the show times?
How much?
Is it sold out?
Is there going to be a cruise around 285 like last time?

ditto. If there's a cruise, I'm going