PDA

View Full Version : Misc Field/House Mice

The Ren
06-03-2006, 12:11 AM
Well apparently today while cleaning up my main bathroom and closet I found mice pellets... which astounds me cause I have 2 cats who live mainly in my room. Anyways I called terminex freaking out cause I couldnt believe it was mice.. They told me my area is VERY prone to it and that this is breeding season, and that most likely they are going after the cat food which I keep in the bathroom.. I bought about 10 snap traps and I bought 2 bigger traps that are non poisen that hold 4 mice a peice.. Anyone else had to deal with mice before? Once I get rid of the ones I have... will more come in?

2.0civic
06-03-2006, 12:13 AM
we have a huge one bigger than my parents min pin named ralph at bass pro. he eats all the deer corn and shit with steroids. in the morning you see his ass on the rafters.

The Ren
06-03-2006, 12:14 AM
we have a huge one bigger than my parents min pin named ralph at bass pro. he eats all the deer corn and shit with steroids. in the morning you see his ass on the rafters.

By how small the pellets are this/these mice cant be bigger than a hampster or gerbil.. but I was so worried cause I just bought this house.. and here I have spiders.. hornets.. and now mice.. I couldnt figure out why.. but I guess this is what I get for buying a house in the country..

Z32redondo
06-03-2006, 01:21 AM
For the bugs you can use bugstop just buy it at lows or something but it works wonders. just spray around all of your floorboards in all of your rooms and it will keep everything dead for 9 months. Sprayed my house (partially in the woods) and i saw dead brown lacluses and stuff like that in my house. So it really does work. while you are spraying it will smell so air your house for like 30 min. and after that it is oderless.

The Ren
06-03-2006, 02:05 AM
For the bugs you can use bugstop just buy it at lows or something but it works wonders. just spray around all of your floorboards in all of your rooms and it will keep everything dead for 9 months. Sprayed my house (partially in the woods) and i saw dead brown lacluses and stuff like that in my house. So it really does work. while you are spraying it will smell so air your house for like 30 min. and after that it is oderless.

thanks for the headsup.. I actually bought some of that at lowes today.. The mice are what Im worried about. I cant even sleep cause they are in my main bathroom...

Z32redondo
06-03-2006, 02:12 AM
you could always get a boa constricter... :lmfao:

If you catch one and want a nice cage i got one you could have for free.

The Ren
06-03-2006, 02:28 AM
you could always get a boa constricter... :lmfao:

If you catch one and want a nice cage i got one you could have for free.

If I catch em and they are alive.. il make sure to deliver them to you :D

Z32redondo
06-03-2006, 02:36 AM
If I catch em and they are alive.. il make sure to deliver them to you :D

I dont want them, I had a gerbil that died and thats why i have the cages. GL with the mice tho, at least it isnt rats lol. Then you would really be freaking.

RandomGuy
06-03-2006, 03:11 AM
I dont want them, I had a gerbil that died and thats why i have the cages. GL with the mice tho, at least it isnt rats lol. Then you would really be freaking.
you's ignorant

Z32redondo
06-03-2006, 03:28 AM
you's ignorant

Random words, from a random guy...ladies and gentlemen lets give him a hand :idb:

The Golden Child
06-22-2006, 03:33 PM
setting traps is the best way to do it ..
poison food wont work that great cause then youll have to deal with the mice rotting and smelling really bad ..

fight club
06-22-2006, 03:36 PM
just keepa lighter and brake cleaner near you and if u see them, let em have it.

The Golden Child
06-22-2006, 03:41 PM
^ LIRL !!!

back in ny there was a mouse in my apt ..
set up a those sticky mouse trap ..
checked the next morning and just the skin was there ..
so im like wtf is going on here ..
then i see the mouse trying to run away and i caught it ..
threw it outside it was the most ugliest thing i saw when i was 9 ..