PDA

View Full Version : Apex-i NEO (Details inside bitches)

IntegraXTR
06-02-2006, 01:38 PM
Just got the new Apex-i Neo in, its basically the apex-i s-afc and the v-afc put together into one muthafukin greatness. Color display and you can change that, more tunable options, and is slim as shit, the whole damn thing is flat as hell. Here's just some of the things it can do....
-new engine monitoring system featuring Field Emission Display (FED)
-Improved tuning precision
-New EASY MODE for simplified tuning
-Combined S-AFC and V-AFC functions in one model
+-50% signal correction range
-correction setting points change in 50rpm increments
-throttle position based signal corrections
-stall prevention function for vehicles with hotwire sensors and open air blow off valves
-Vtec control parameters based off engine rpm and load
- PLUS MORE.....tired of typing

if anyone is interested in these, pm me or obd1kenobi for pricing and details.

afwfjustin
06-02-2006, 02:21 PM
I don't see how this improves over the VAFC at all. Isn't the VAFC the same thing as a SAFC with vtec controllability?

obd1kenobi
06-02-2006, 02:23 PM
post pics nigga!

IntegraXTR
06-02-2006, 02:27 PM
pics up foo!!

speedminded
06-02-2006, 02:31 PM
Now if only it had a video out to overlay onto an in-car camera vid....

IntegraXTR
06-02-2006, 02:33 PM
yeh that would be nice, but I've been sitting here for the past 20min playing with it, tryin to figure out what power supply we can use to turn it on, lol.

speedminded
06-02-2006, 02:37 PM
yeh that would be nice, but I've been sitting here for the past 20min playing with it, tryin to figure out what power supply we can use to turn it on, lol.new relay and wire from the box :)

IntegraXTR
06-02-2006, 02:39 PM
supplies are limited, sitting at work with obd1kenobi, just got a shipment of these in, thinking about tapping into a power wire around here somewhere, but don't think thats safe.

speedminded
06-02-2006, 02:41 PM
supplies are limited, sitting at work with obd1kenobi, just got a shipment of these in, thinking about tapping into a power wire around here somewhere, but don't think thats safe.How much they run? There's gotta be a way to run an output on there...i really really want something like that on in-car vids....make it like a 50% opacity at the bottom of the screen (still see through it)....then have a PIP screen with the rear and/or footwork camera :D

IntegraXTR
06-02-2006, 02:54 PM
msrp is $469, but I can get it for way less