PDA

View Full Version : Misc Tuker Back In Rush Hour 3

NzProjeKt
05-06-2005, 06:31 PM
May 05, 2005 - Chris Tucker has apparently decided to exclusively make Rush Hour movies for the rest of his career. According to today's Variety, Tucker is expected to sign a big-money deal today to star in a third film in the action-comedy franchise. Since 1998, Tucker has only made two films: Rush Hour and Rush Hour 2.

Co-star Jackie Chan and director Brett Ratner are both expected to return for the third film.

Jeff Nathanson, who wrote Rush Hour 2 and just completed his draft of Indiana Jones 4, will write the script.

The trade adds that Rush Hour 3 will cost around $100 million to make and will start shooting late fall for a projected 2006 release.

Pretty Fawkin Cool If You Ask Me... whether he is still funny or not his voice on its own just makes me laugh.. :lmfao:

AtlantaImportGuy
05-10-2005, 11:26 AM
It about time he got back into the movies. I was beginning to wonder if he was still around.

B16a2 Civic
05-10-2005, 11:43 AM
i heard he's fat now...

Tuan
05-10-2005, 12:29 PM
naw hes not fuking fat...i dun think he can get fat..hahaha...on another note he just got arrested in not too long ago goin like 140 in his bently cuz he was late for church

accordon17s
05-10-2005, 01:06 PM
naw hes not fuking fat...i dun think he can get fat..hahaha...on another note he just got arrested in not too long ago goin like 140 in his bently cuz he was late for church

No that was Mace and he didnt get arrested. By the time they got him to the holding cell his lawyer was waiting to bail him out. Chris Tucker got stopped goin 110 on 285 signed some autographs and went about his business.

Tuan
05-10-2005, 01:27 PM
once they put u in handcuffs and put u in the cop car ur consider arrested....i only no wut was on teh news...i didn;t follow him that much

ahmonrah
06-01-2005, 01:25 PM
chris gained a little weight but he isnt fat, just bigger than what he used to be.
you know, having shitloads of money to eat kinda makes that happen!!!

thinkfast®
06-01-2005, 02:56 PM
No that was Mace and he didnt get arrested. By the time they got him to the holding cell his lawyer was waiting to bail him out. Chris Tucker got stopped goin 110 on 285 signed some autographs and went about his business.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0419051_chris_tucker_1a.jpg

damn... looked like Chris Tucker to me that got arrested. Thanks for clearin that up.

laters

B16a2 Civic
06-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Lol....fuckin right

Dragonfly5338
06-01-2005, 05:41 PM
he was in GA when he got arrested, too. :goodjob:

Julio
06-01-2005, 06:07 PM
Hes from or use to live in GA.. stone mountain I heard.

Anyways.. No one will give tucker a break.... HE think hes the best shit out there.. thats why he hasnt been on any other movies..rumors are he always wants to charge a assload of millions to do movies..

I read this a couple of years back... pretty interesting.

PSINXS
06-01-2005, 06:10 PM
he is from GA. my cousin graduated with him from columbia high school. and i went to school with one of his fanily members. and i finally met him at a Thrashers game. hes not fat, hes tall abot 6'5 and muscular build. nice as hell to talk to.

quickdodge®
06-01-2005, 06:21 PM
Old news. I posted this exactly a month ago. Topic title is FRIDAY?

Would be awesome. Later, QD.

NzProjeKt
06-01-2005, 07:48 PM
Old news. I posted this exactly a month ago. Topic title is FRIDAY?

Would be awesome. Later, QD.

whats old news ?

Marta Mike
06-01-2005, 08:19 PM
i cant stand tucker. He is a fucking sell out, too good to do friday or any other movie for that matter. Yea julio is right he thinks hes hot shot and hasnt done any movies bc of his rediculous pay outs he wants. IMO the Rush hour movies arent that funny. He was funny in fri, and money talks. The rest of his shit sucks. He too good to do ethnic movies now, w/e he can kiss my ass.

quickdodge®
06-01-2005, 08:26 PM
whats old news ?

My bad. I got Friday and Rush Hour crazy confused, lolol. Later, QD.

NzProjeKt
06-01-2005, 09:15 PM
My bad. I got Friday and Rush Hour crazy confused, lolol. Later, QD.

LoL.. I was about to say...

This thread is about a month old as well.. To be honest it was actually inspired from your Friday thread...

A1EX
06-07-2005, 10:25 PM
cant wait until it comes out

thinkfast®
06-08-2005, 08:34 AM
i cant stand tucker. He is a fucking sell out, too good to do friday or any other movie for that matter. Yea julio is right he thinks hes hot shot and hasnt done any movies bc of his rediculous pay outs he wants. IMO the Rush hour movies arent that funny. He was funny in fri, and money talks. The rest of his shit sucks. He too good to do ethnic movies now, w/e he can kiss my ass.

You go girl!! :goodjob:

LOL

Greddypacked
06-08-2005, 09:12 AM
IMO the Rush hour movies arent that funny

Nah dude some of the funniest sh!t and quotes came from Rush Hour mang.

Chan-"Do you mean you dont understand the words that coming out of my mouth? Tucker-Maaaaannnn nobody understands the words that iz coming out of yo mouf."
"Is this weed? No! It looks like weed. -Nah that's a cigarette, haha more like cigaweed!"
Chan-"Why did you hit me? Tucker-Sorry maaaannnn, all you chinese motha fu... look the same."
Tucker-"Never touch a black mans radio, NEVVVVAAA!"
Not to mention the tons of other funny sh!t on their.

bigb996
06-08-2005, 03:07 PM
yea i have to agree rush hour and rush hour 2 were great movies.....