PDA

View Full Version : so guys, i got "punked" out by batlground check it out

Pages : [1] 2

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2006, 11:10 PM
so i went to go get drinks @ bp across the street from the V, came back to get in my car to go home and tracy's in my path lol, so shes like introducing me to some random people (being "NICE") at first till i got sorrounded and she introduced me to some white guy who was six fifty i beleive, matt (big baller) and a few others and dan the geek himself.. anywho, i cant really remember exactly what was said at first but i do beleive tracy opened her mouth first "so you got a prob with BG blah blah blah" and they all stood around and said.. " say it right now.. you got a problem with our shop" so i cleverly smirked and said "yeah haha i have a problem with your shop" threatened to catch a beat down by whoever i picked, cop standing nearby and a tow truck so i asked "lets not do it here, follow me out somewhere else and its on" "nope.. right here right now bitch" they replied i smirked and tracy continued calling me names and such it was awesome. anywho so i didnt fight anyone for personal reasons like.. iM A PUSSY :jerkit: .. so i said "well if its right here right now do something" and i smiled "ITS NOT FUNNY BITCH DONT SMILE ITS NOT FUNNY" tracy replied, realizing i wasnt gonna get very far if i hit her with many of her friends around i waited around a little to see if anyone would hit me for her... nothing, so i said "yep.. i got punked out.. took more than a few of you to do it" and i walked away..

ok.. so here's the deal.. im by myself tommorrow midnight @ gwinnett (big baller, Six fifty, Dan and the other guy or whoever the fuck else) since you "punked" me out already you'll have absolutely no problem in doing it again, im not a tough ass by far but I'LL GLADLY TAKE A BEATING ONE ON ONE from any of you who wants it. PM ME FOR EXACT LOCATION, no cops will be there its taken care of and i WILL be myself, i dont fight dirty never use weapons. lets do it with none of your crew around one guy

PM this isnt a detailed version by far, i said a few things and so did they i just cant recall all of it

Big Baller
06-01-2006, 11:13 PM
What a fucking joke, your a bitch dude, and half the fucking forum saw it. Why dont you do us all a favor and end yourself.

Nothing but a keyboard warrior.

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2006, 11:14 PM
What a fucking joke, your a bitch dude, and half the fucking forum saw it. Why dont you do us all a favor and end yourself.

Nothing but a keyboard warrior.

yeah exactly that, then you'd have NOT ONE FUCKING PROBLEM doing it again by yourself. PM me if you agree, argue it out with your boys and pick a person lol.

GsrTurbo320
06-01-2006, 11:14 PM
hmmm, damn..

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2006, 11:15 PM
ill be back in a bit to check this, gotta make sure im out of work tommorrow by midnight if anyone accepts. be back in a bit

HyPer50
06-01-2006, 11:16 PM
Bring a camera. I don't care who wins, but I wanna see it lol.

fight club
06-01-2006, 11:17 PM
i would like to attend this just to film, i havent seen a fight in a while. and im not part of the half that saw it, i was talking to charles. :(

Big Baller
06-01-2006, 11:18 PM
It wont fucking happen, hes a little bitch, I offered that mother fucker first swing with my hands behind my back. No one was going to jump his ass and that was real clear. He couldnt do it because hes a bitch.

SNapper
06-01-2006, 11:19 PM
damn big baller you bad ass

GsrTurbo320
06-01-2006, 11:20 PM
Okay..more people that'll show up, the more attention it'll bring.

fight club
06-01-2006, 11:22 PM
It wont fucking happen, hes a little bitch, I offered that mother fucker first swing with my hands behind my back. No one was going to jump his ass and that was real clear. He couldnt do it because hes a bitch.

buahahaha, nothing like starting a fight at the varsity. at an import atlanta meet. ricer. get us kicked out of another place YAY. if hes such a bitch, finish what you "started" tommorrow night. dont see what the big deal is.

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2006, 11:23 PM
buahahaha, nothing like starting a fight at the varsity. at an import atlanta meet. ricer. get us kicked out of another place YAY. if hes such a bitch, finish what you "started" tommorrow night. dont see what the big deal is.

exactly no big crowd, dan and tracy are real tough with all their friends around... lets do it :D

AnclyT
06-01-2006, 11:23 PM
very true... pretty dumb and retarded to start shit in public like that..

mad props for walkin away and offering to continue it at a better time/place

SNapper
06-01-2006, 11:24 PM
dan vs speedmonkey
round 1

maybe thomas wants to come fight me while u guys are at it

CSquared
06-01-2006, 11:25 PM

Good god you sound like a complete and total douche bag.

Speedm0(\)key

when i offered to take it else where with ANY of them, they said no. you know exactly why i cant get caught doing anything by cops, my citizenship is at stake and NOTHING is worth destroying that. but i'm offering cop assistance in a clean place to squash this.. lets sit back and see what happens lol :D

Big Baller

Thats just it, you mother fuckers dont get it. Hes not going to hit me hes just another internet bad ass. I'm not going to jail over this dumb mother fucker. I knew his ass wouldnt hit me he doesnt have the balls. He couldnt even look me in the eye when he shook my hand. HES A FUCKING BITCH.

SNapper
06-01-2006, 11:26 PM
people that start fights at meets should be banned from ia

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2006, 11:27 PM
Thats just it, you mother fuckers dont get it. Hes not going to hit me hes just another internet bad ass. I'm not going to jail over this dumb mother fucker. I knew his ass wouldnt hit me he doesnt have the balls. He couldnt even look me in the eye when he shook my hand. HES A FUCKING BITCH.

i shook 3 hands at once.. if i recall someone said "wait till i see you and i'll smash your face in!"

well.. my face is still in one piece matt lol. what happened there?.. when i said "well someone do something then".. no one did, the rest of you "MEN" stood around and let the girl do all the talking lol. its whatever you accept.

fight club
06-01-2006, 11:30 PM

one, im not a dumb bucktooth hillbillies and sure as hell dont fuck mothers. second off, only a low rent cock sucking bitch would fight at a varsity meet because someone doesnt like a fucking shop. if i remember correctly, this is america and people can say what ever the fuck they want. i wouldnt look you in the eyes either, just cuz ur a jackass on the website. are you going to kick my ass too? because that would show you werent a keyboard commando. kick my 160lb ass LMAO. its funny, he doesnt hit you, hes a bitch. you come up to him and try and fight and let him walk away, and your just such a badass. man seriously, i dont know you, but the high school im a the quarterback jock mentality doesnt cut it in this world. grow up.

TIGERJC
06-01-2006, 11:30 PM

I agree. Big props to sm for not hitting her. I know how u feel when a girl snaps on you, and all you want to do is knock that bitch out. big props for being a man :goodjob:

P. A.
06-01-2006, 11:31 PM
when i offered to take it else where with ANY of them, they said no. you know exactly why i cant get caught doing anything by cops, my citizenship is at stake and NOTHING is worth destroying that. but i'm offering cop assistance in a clean place to squash this.. lets sit back and see what happens lol :D

prop's for that .....
good call.......

Big Baller
i shook 3 hands at once.. if i recall someone said "wait till i see you and i'll smash your face in!"

well.. my face is still in one piece matt lol. what happened there?.. when i said "well someone do something then".. no one did, the rest of you "MEN" stood around and let the girl do all the talking lol. its whatever you accept.

Thats funny, I dont remember anyone saying that. I do remember you talking alot of shit about kicking my ass. What happened Willy. I laid it out for you, hit me, fucking go ahead and hit me. The next time you see me out Will just feel free to hit me.

I'm done with you.

CSquared

Agreed... Ethugging is one thing... Threatening physical violence in person at a meet is a totally different animal.

You def made the right choice speedmonkey. +1

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2006, 11:32 PM
Agreed... Ethugging is one thing... Threatening physical violence in person at a meet is a totally different animal.

You def made the right choice speedmonkey. +1

well guys before you give me credit.. im arms open for physical violence, but i'm not going to trust a group of people telling me its gonna be a one on one type thing but lettin girl do all the shit talking, had i hit her.. im sure no ONE on ONE would have happened lol.

SNapper
06-01-2006, 11:33 PM
Thats funny, I dont remember anyone saying that. I do remember you talking alot of shit about kicking my ass. What happened Willy. I laid it out for you, hit me, fucking go ahead and hit me. The next time you see me out Will just feel free to hit me.

I'm done with you.
aww

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2006, 11:34 PM
whats wrong now?.. now that we have a safe environment with a 100% one on one deal no one wants to do it

AnclyT
06-01-2006, 11:35 PM

especially at the V.. LOL :lmfao:

how many people would rather hang out at a gas station parking lot instead of the Varsity parking lot on the first thursday of every month.. :eye:

fight club
06-01-2006, 11:36 PM
one, im not a dumb bucktooth hillbillies and sure as hell dont fuck mothers. second off, only a low rent cock sucking bitch would fight at a varsity meet because someone doesnt like a fucking shop. if i remember correctly, this is america and people can say what ever the fuck they want. i wouldnt look you in the eyes either, just cuz ur a jackass on the website. are you going to kick my ass too? because that would show you werent a keyboard commando. kick my 160lb ass LMAO. its funny, he doesnt hit you, hes a bitch. you come up to him and try and fight and let him walk away, and your just such a badass. man seriously, i dont know you, but the high school im a the quarterback jock mentality doesnt cut it in this world. grow up.

i want a responce dammit!!!

Big Baller
06-01-2006, 11:36 PM
one, im not a dumb bucktooth hillbillies and sure as hell dont fuck mothers. second off, only a low rent cock sucking bitch would fight at a varsity meet because someone doesnt like a fucking shop.
if i remember correctly, this is america and people can say what ever the fuck they want. i wouldnt look you in the eyes either, just cuz ur a jackass on the website. are you going to kick my ass too? because that would show you werent a keyboard commando. kick my 160lb ass LMAO. its funny, he doesnt hit you, hes a bitch. you come up to him and try and fight and let him walk away, and your just such a badass. man seriously, i dont know you, but the high school im a the quarterback jock mentality doesnt cut it in this world. grow up.

First puncuation is your friend, second so is the space bar. Third it wasn't a fight and I knew that i wouldnt be. Fourth its not about a shop, not for me atleast. Its not even that he wouldnt hit me, he couldnt even look me in the eye. As far as the highschool jock mentality, I think Ive got it figured out pretty well.

GGPIS3
06-01-2006, 11:38 PM

yeah... real smart... swing at someone with a cop right there... wow... you must be a neuro-surgeon... :jerkit:

CSquared
06-01-2006, 11:39 PM

I'm done with you.

That's such a fucking cop-out. YOU walk up to HIM... and HE is supposed to hit YOU?

I wouldnt mind if he found you guys and started talking shit. If you have THAT much beef with someone where go through the trouble of finding them at a car meet... Then you better fucking have intent to throw the first punch.

Otherwise... sit down... shut the fuck up... and stop coming to meets because you are going to ruin it for all of us.

asshat

Big Baller
06-01-2006, 11:39 PM
I dont remember anyone threatening anyone. I belive that Tracy asked if he wanted to squash this shit and he said no. I simply asked him if he was going to kick my ass like he promised. It all seems pretty simple.

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2006, 11:40 PM
That's such a fucking cop-out. YOU walk up to HIM... and HE is supposed to hit YOU?

I wouldnt mind if he found you guys and started talking shit. If you have THAT much beef with someone where go through the trouble of finding them at a car meet... Then you better fucking have intent to throw the first punch.

Otherwise... sit down... shut the fuck up... and stop coming to meets because you are going to ruin it for all of us.

I wouldnt mind if he found you guys and started talking shit. If you have THAT much beef with someone that you need to seek them out at a car meet with 4 other people... Then you better fucking have intent to hit him.

If anyone is a fucking pussy... it is YOU sir.

Asshat.

If anyone is a fucking pussy... it is YOU sir.

lol.. took 5+ motherfuckers to confront me.. man.. im dissapointed. FUCK BATLGROUND!

AnclyT
06-01-2006, 11:41 PM
better yet..
... try swinging at him when you're alone and when he has all his friends surrounding you

SNapper
I dont remember anyone threatening anyone. I belive that Tracy asked if he wanted to squash this shit and he said no. I simply asked him if he was going to kick my ass like he promised. It all seems pretty simple.
simply put.
no one likes you.

fight club
First puncuation is your friend, second so is the space bar. Third it wasn't a fight and I knew that i wouldnt be. Fourth its not about a shop, not for me atleast. Its not even that he wouldnt hit me, he couldnt even look me in the eye. As far as the highschool jock mentality, I think Ive got it figured out pretty well.

1.punctuation isnt my friend.
2. my space bar works just fine, i typed slightly too fast.
3. it wasnt a fight because, unlike you, will isnt fucking stupid enough to fight in downtown atlanta at a meet with a cop right there.
4. what is it about then? did he hurt your feelings with his online wit and rapture? get a fucking life.
5. high school is two words, see list number 2. also, im aware you have that mentality figured out well, just like the football team, only fight if you got your friends behind you. im saying that mentality wont get you very far.

Speedm0(\)key

i said sure lets ride out somewhere else, what was the answer to that?.. i realized no one was gonna punch me so i let her do the talking she wanted to do.. props to tracy actually lol.

Big Baller

asshat

Not really good at this whole posting thing are you.

Your daddy Will is the one who was going to kick my ass, I'm just waiting on it.

fight club
06-01-2006, 11:43 PM

actually she asked that after the whole debacle. she walked up to him while he was on the phone, sat down and started to wait, got back up, walked over to him still on the phone and asked if he was ready to drop it. i didnt hear his responce. i try not to eavesdrop, at least not too much. :cool:

Big Baller
Where you at Will you want to meet up right now. We can squash this as Tracy would put it.

Speedm0(\)key

Your daddy Will is the one who was going to kick my ass, I'm just waiting on it.

you threatened me on here, and didnt do it in person. i came back by telling you i'd defend myself... but nothing happened. so group back up with your posse and make a decision, like i said out of good sportmanship.. i'll gladly take an ass beating ONE ON ONE

fight club
06-01-2006, 11:44 PM
actually she asked that after the whole debacle. she walked up to him while he was on the phone, sat down and started to wait, got back up, walked over to him still on the phone and asked if he was ready to drop it. i didnt hear his responce. i try not to eavesdrop, at least not too much. :cool:

i do have to give her respect for walking over to him calmly after all that shit. its funny, how after all your thugging and trying to fight and shit, the girl in the mix is the only one man enough to talk to him after he walks away.

Big Baller
Lets go right now

CSquared

Yeah we all make mistakes... mine was copying and pasting a post twice trying to be grammatically correct.

Your parents mistake was the lack of a condom.

Speedm0(\)key
Where you at Will you want to meet up right now. We can squash this as Tracy would put it.

oh good one, accept to my deal or no deal thats the only way i know it'll be a one on one or shut up

fight club
06-01-2006, 11:45 PM

i wanna film, put it on ia.com. then we can have one video from tonite.

GGPIS3
06-01-2006, 11:45 PM

well why didn't you hit him? if i recall correctly, you are the one who threatened to smash his face in the next time you see him....

AnclyT
06-01-2006, 11:46 PM
lol, if i outnumbered someone 5:1 and they weren't bleeding, beggin for mercy after he told me to hit him??

i would be ashamed/embarrassed.. :lmao:

fight club
well why didn't you hit him? if i recall correctly, you are the one who threatened to smash his face in the next time you see him....

that was just the internet dan. jeez, noone believes whats said on there. :lmfao: :jerkit:

Big Baller
Find that post.

Right now will me and you one on one.

You obviously arent doing anything

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-01-2006, 11:49 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 12 (12 members and 0 guests)
AirBrcak, Big Baller, Speedm0(\)key, CRAMERIZKING, cherry kool aid, BigPoppaHurtm, GGPIS3, mk3sup, tbone0217, PRODIGY, lightspeed, Nyteryder

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2006, 11:49 PM
Find that post.

Right now will me and you one on one.

You obviously arent doing anything

and are YOU doing something tommorrow? i have a safe place and time to get it handled so neither of us get arrested. dont try to switch shit here pal. kick my ass the smart way

Big Baller
06-01-2006, 11:50 PM
Yeah, I wont be here tommrow. Lets do it now. Ive got a safe place too

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2006, 11:51 PM
Yeah, I wont be here tommrow. Lets do it now. Ive got a safe place too

yeah you sure can pick places.. hell why not just ask me back to the V.. if im so important you'd make time for me tommorrow? are we getting no where?

Batlground says my "bullshit" doesnt affect their business... i think not. look how HUGE ITS GOTTEN

GGPIS3
06-01-2006, 11:54 PM
i still can't believe batlground is still allowed to be a sponsor of this site... they go to an IA meet and purposefully start shit in hopes it will turn to violence against an IA member and IA supports that??

or am i misunderstanding something???

Big Baller
I'm flying out tommrow to look at property for my new beach house. So let me think reschedule my whole weekend just to kick youre ass. Probally not going to happen.

TIGERJC
lol, if i outnumbered someone 5:1 and they weren't bleeding, beggin for mercy after he told me to hit him??

i would be ashamed/embarrassed.. :lmao:

lol, SO TRUE :lmfao: :lmfao:

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2006, 11:55 PM
I'm flying out tommrow to look at property for my new beach house. So let me think reschedule my whole weekend just to kick youre ass. Probally not going to happen.

that just hurts my feelings. but its exactly what i thought would happen

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-01-2006, 11:56 PM
Batlground says my "bullshit" doesnt affect their business... i think not. look how HUGE ITS GOTTEN

lolololololololol.

namahs
ill be back in a bit to check this, gotta make sure im out of work tommorrow by midnight if anyone accepts. be back in a bit

Yea we will se if you really want to fight or you want to be a bitch and try and fuck us up in some dark parking lot in gwinett. Fuck gwinett, fulton county bitches.

Yea so if you want to fight. What's your weight and what gym do you wanna fight at. If you really want to fight then lets do this shit in the ring.

Big Baller
We can meet right now Will are you busy?

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2006, 11:57 PM
Yea we will se if you really want to fight or you want to be a bitch and try and fuck us up in some dark parking lot in gwinett. Fuck gwinett, fulton county bitches.

Yea so if you want to fight. What's your weight and what gym do you wanna fight at. If you really want to fight then lets do this shit in the ring.

you sure were acting like you were 6ft and over 200lbs earlier.. man.. dissapointing.

so you have to GET someone to kick my ass.. LOL

b@d @pple
06-01-2006, 11:57 PM
dan vs speedmonkey
round 1

maybe thomas wants to come fight me while u guys are at it

i will fight you

SNapper
06-01-2006, 11:58 PM
i will fight you
cmon man. thomas is smaller then u ;)

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2006, 11:59 PM
We can meet right now Will are you busy?

trying to get me out now will not work there.. im important ia member remember, KICKING SPEEDMONKEY ASS IS OF GREAT IMPORTANCE. come do it tommorrow, George is my gwinnnett PD buddy, he just said he'd stand by and watch the hole thing to make sure it didnt get out of hand as LONG AS IT WAS A ONE ON ONE. whats the excuse then?

fight club
i still can't believe batlground is still allowed to be a sponsor of this site... they go to an IA meet and purposefully start shit in hopes it will turn to violence against an IA member and IA supports that??

that is a very valid point, and id like paul or julio's view on it. regardless the reasons, people representing batlground was in fact trying to entice a fight at a meet affiliated with importatlanta.com. they came on the website bragging about it. now i know for a fact, if one of those gay asses doign the burnouts came on here and bragged bout it, they would be chastised until they quit posting for being RICERS and DESTROYING the name of the atlanta tuning scene and making our meets even more hard to get by with because the cops then assosiate them with STUPID ASS THUG BEHAVIOR.

Speedm0(\)key
i will fight you

no.. snapper is not your "SIZE".. go to a ring and get someone else to fight you one on one lol

efman
06-02-2006, 12:00 AM
latenight crew drama at its best !

Big Baller
06-02-2006, 12:01 AM
I think Pablo was standing there watching and laughing.

CSquared
06-02-2006, 12:01 AM

I share the same confusion.

namahs
06-02-2006, 12:02 AM
and are YOU doing something tommorrow? i have a safe place and time to get it handled so neither of us get arrested. dont try to switch shit here pal. kick my ass the smart way

You know will, you not a dumbass afterall. But no one is fighting ouside of a ring. Thata ilegal. So what gym are we fighting at. Main event is a god gym to fight at. Or do you want to fight in the octagon? Don't get scared now, what gym?

fight club
shit in the ring.

the octagon? let me talk to some of my business owner friends, and ill find us a basement. IA fight club ftw.

b@d @pple
cmon man. thomas is smaller then u ;)

hmm this is true:goodjob:

Speedm0(\)key
SO AS EVERYONE CAN SEE, NO ONE IS GOING TO GET HURT

just wondering a few things..

1. how do you think this will look for Batlground?
2. you're putting me in a great position to make you loook even worse.. why?
3. Dan obviously lets Tracy make all decisions.. hell i dont blame him, she's twice his size
4. say im just talking ALL this shit right.. sue me.. prove to the PUBLIC waht i say is bullshit.. why do SO MANY people dislike your shop?.. its not just me, its tons of others

Speedm0(\)key
06-02-2006, 12:04 AM
You know will, you not a dumbass afterall. But no one is fighting ouside of a ring. Thata ilegal. So what gym are we fighting at. Main event is a god gym to fight at. Or do you want to fight in the octagon? Don't get scared now, what gym?

thank you for the compliment.. wish i could say the same for you however.. your downfall is tracy.

SNapper
06-02-2006, 12:04 AM
batleground sucks. i remember back when i was trying to get them to do some work on my car and they gave me the dumbest answers.

Speedm0(\)key
06-02-2006, 12:05 AM
im going to sleep now, ill look at my PM's tommorrow.. thanks guys, it was great

Big Baller
SO AS EVERYONE CAN SEE, NO ONE IS GOING TO GET HURT

just wondering a few things..

1. how do you think this will look for Batlground?
2. you're putting me in a great position to make you loook even worse.. why?
3. Dan obviously lets Tracy make all decisions.. hell i dont blame him, she's twice his size
4. say im just talking ALL this shit right.. sue me.. prove to the PUBLIC waht i say is bullshit.. why do SO MANY people dislike your shop?.. its not just me, its tons of others

So what your saying is you are to scared to fight me right now.

That is what your saying

Nyteryder
Well if this shit goes down tonight I can make sure this is a fair fight.

Big Baller
Thats what I thought.

Done

SNapper

That is what your saying
i'm pretty sure he said he's not going to fight you right now.

Speedm0(\)key
06-02-2006, 12:06 AM

That is what your saying

yep, been jumped more than twice, its not something to look forward to ill tell ya that.

what you're saying is YOU dont want to kick my ass tommorrow?

lightspeed
Wow, this is totally amazing.
And I have to preface this by stating that Ive never had an issue with BG personally, and Dan has always done right by me with the work his shop has done for me, so I wont jump on the anti-BG bandwagon just because my friends do.
I also know that some of the guys have some seemingly legitimate issues with BG, but I also cant personally confirm or deny them. So, it boils down to a he said, she said issue.
Having said this, I think its totally rediculous that people let Will get under their skin like this. I can understand Dan's frustration at him, presuming the comments that Will and some others make arent true. But for Matt and others to want to beat someone up because they make comments online is asinine. I think its even weaker to try to gang-up on someone up at a public gathering. There are other, better ways to deal with this than ganging up on someone. Will pisses a lot of people off, but most of them realize in the end that its actually mostly in fun. Even if there is legitimate bad blood between Will and Dan/Tracy, its rediculous that others feel the need to jump to their rescue. And I can almost guarantee that anything offensive Will has said towards Matt or anyone other than Dan or Tracy on this matter has been in response to that person jumping in where they didnt belong.
Here is are the issues as I see them:
Will talks shit. But, Will mainly calls people out on BS that a lot of other people wont. And this is what pisses people off...its the reality and embarrassment of being called out. Usually when people get that defensive, there is some truth behind the issue.
I have had no personal issues with Matt or anyone else on this forum, but some people really need to stop swinging on others' nuts and let people handle issues themselves.
Further, confronting someone like that in a public place makes BG look bad...period. I guarantee that you lost respect of some people, maybe many, because of this. You may or may not care, but I think damage has been done to your professional reputations. Are you guys a performance shop and team, or a gang?
And finally, I honestly believe that Will would whip the shit out of any of that crew one-on-one. Apparently that crew believes it also, since they felt the need to confront Will en masse. Assaulting someone because of online shit is retarded, and doing it in a group is even more so.
Anyway, all I can say is "wow."

Nyteryder
So who wants to fight in ANY ring, thats right up my alley?

Speedm0(\)key
Well if this shit goes down tonight I can make sure this is a fair fight.

lol, lets get them to gwinnett

Big Baller
No I would rather kick your ass right now.

fight club
06-02-2006, 12:07 AM
EDWARD NORTON FTW.

TIGERJC
06-02-2006, 12:07 AM
Just meet on neutral grounds, how about in my front yard

Speedm0(\)key
06-02-2006, 12:08 AM

im down. i know you would keep me safe, let me call george to see if he can come out now brb

Big Baller
06-02-2006, 12:09 AM
Wow, this is totally amazing.
And I have to preface this by stating that Ive never had an issue with BG personally, and Dan has always done right by me with the work his shop has done for me, so I wont jump on the anti-BG bandwagon just because my friends do.
I also know that some of the guys have some seemingly legitimate issues with BG, but I also cant personally confirm or deny them. So, it boils down to a he said, she said issue.
Having said this, I think its totally rediculous that people let Will get under their skin like this. I can understand Dan's frustration at him, presuming the comments that Will and some others make arent true. But for Matt and others to want to beat someone up because they make comments online is asinine. I think its even weaker to try to gang-up on someone up at a public gathering. There are other, better ways to deal with this than ganging up on someone. Will pisses a lot of people off, but most of them realize in the end that its actually mostly in fun. Even if there is legitimate bad blood between Will and Dan/Tracy, its rediculous that others feel the need to jump to their rescue. And I can almost guarantee that anything offensive Will has said towards Matt or anyone other than Dan or Tracy on this matter has been in response to that person jumping in where they didnt belong.
Here is are the issues as I see them:
Will talks shit. But, Will mainly calls people out on BS that a lot of other people wont. And this is what pisses people off...its the reality and embarrassment of being called out. Usually when people get that defensive, there is some truth behind the issue.
I have had no personal issues with Matt or anyone else on this forum, but some people really need to stop swinging on others' nuts and let people handle issues themselves.
Further, confronting someone like that in a public place makes BG look bad...period. I guarantee that you lost respect of some people, maybe many, because of this. You may or may not care, but I think damage has been done to your professional reputations. Are you guys a performance shop and team, or a gang?
And finally, I honestly believe that Will would whip the shit out of any of that crew one-on-one. Apparently that crew believes it also, since they felt the need to confront Will en masse. Assaulting someone because of online shit is retarded, and doing it in a group is even more so.
Anyway, all I can say is "wow."

I dont have a crew. Will was going to beat my ass, I was just giving him a chance.

TONIGHT WILL TONIGHT

Speedm0(\)key
06-02-2006, 12:09 AM
No I would rather kick your ass right now.

come to gwinnett, my boy nyteryde'rs back alley, ill gladly take an ass beating

Speedm0(\)key
06-02-2006, 12:10 AM
I dont have a crew. Will was going to beat my ass, I was just giving him a chance.

TONIGHT WILL TONIGHT

again.. I DID NOT THREATEN YOU, YOU THREATENED ME.. so im a bitch for not doing what i said i would do if you did something.. well you DIDNT do anything. you talked.

fight club
is this going down? if so will call me, i wanna watch.

Speedm0(\)key
is this going down? if so will call me, i wanna watch.

no dude, no crowd. crowd equals attention

drmcivicsi
matt i got a question for u? why didnt u hit will ???? u just wanted will to hit u for u could take him to court or get him in jail. if u so big and bad why didnt u hit will. he was standing a few feet from u. if u got the balls hit him and stop crying like a fucking bitch on the net. do something u pussy hit him first and see where it goes from there so to me yall matt and etc looked like pussys to cuz yall didnt do anything its always the same shit talking. ill love to see when something other then shit talking happens

im still waitin matt

Big Baller
06-02-2006, 12:11 AM
Done

HI VAL

GGPIS3

damn.. i must be really confused...

i thought tracy and whoever else confronted will(speedmonkey) and instigated this potential fight... will declined because there was an officer present... will then offered to take it somewhere else so that no one has to go to jail over a stupid fight... its one thing to fight a stupid fight.. its another thing to go to jail over a stupid fight.. that even more stupider... haha yeah.. i said it... STUPIDER!!

so its not that will really wants to fight, but he is stepping up to the challenge he was confronted with tonight....

and how is he being a bitch by bringing a police officer to the fight to ensure the overall safety of both particpants...??

Speedm0(\)key
matt i got a question for u? why didnt u hit will ???? u just wanted will to hit u for u could take him to court or get him in jail. if u so big and bad why didnt u hit will. he was standing a few feet from u. if u got the balls hit him and stop crying like a fucking bitch on the net. do something u pussy hit him first and see where it goes from there so to me yall matt and etc looked like pussys to cuz yall didnt do anything its always the same shit talking. ill love to see when something other then shit talking happens

hey john, hit me up asap

drmcivicsi
06-02-2006, 12:12 AM

TONIGHT WILL TONIGHT

last i recall u said u were going to beat WILLS ass u were going to bash his face in will looked fine to me

Speedm0(\)key
damn.. i must be really confused...

i thought tracy and whoever else confronted will(speedmonkey) and instigated this potential fight... will declined because there was an officer present... will then offered to take it somewhere else so that no one has to go to jail over a stupid fight... its one thing to fight a stupid fight.. its another thing to go to jail over a stupid fight.. that even more stupider... haha yeah.. i said it... STUPIDER!!

so its not that will really wants to fight, but he is stepping up to the challenge he was confronted with tonight....

and how is he being a bitch by bringing a police officer to the fight to ensure the overall safety of both particpants...??

it'd suck if george was really setting me up lol. im sure it's just like he said.. his word it'd be safe

fight club

fuck, always left out of everything. its because of the miata isnt it? i swear im cool, im not sixfifty HAHA.

PhAtBoYMr2
06-02-2006, 12:13 AM
see its shit like this that makes me realize why i dont carry an illegal firearm anymore.

Speedm0(\)key
06-02-2006, 12:14 AM
see its shit like this that makes me realize why i dont carry an illegal firearm anymore.

+!

fight club

there were plenty there im sure to make shit really fucked up had one been pulled. guns in crowds = death. i dont think it would of been a good idea. but i dont think tryin to fight at the v is smart either. parently it dont matter what i think. :(

Nyteryder
Let me say this and yall wont have to hear my mouth at all, I will finish reading this and finish laughing. I dont have any problems with BG, or its supporters. That shop will not be the reason for any involvment I might or might not have in this. I will say that I do have Will's back if a bunch of random people show up trying to jump a fair fight. I will even up any odds out their by any means that I feel necesarry.

EJ25RUN
Man..i'm always miss'n the fun

grrrrrrrrr. :rant:

drmcivicsi
06-02-2006, 12:15 AM
Done

HI VAL

so bitch say something

GGPIS3
06-02-2006, 12:15 AM

i do i do... but i fight dirty.. u best have some serious gear protectin that acl.. cuz thats all im aimin for... i dont care if i die... but you wont walk with that leg again.... :D

fight club
06-02-2006, 12:16 AM
i do i do... but i fight dirty.. u best have some serious gear protectin that acl.. cuz thats all im aimin for... i dont care if i die... but you wont walk with that leg again.... :D
.... thats fucked up man. lol

PhAtBoYMr2
06-02-2006, 12:16 AM
Let me say this and yall wont have to hear my mouth at all, I will finish reading this and finish laughing. I dont have any problems with BG, or its supporters. That shop will not be the reason for any involvment I might or might not have in this. I will say that I do have Will's back if a bunch of random people show up trying to jump a fair fight. I will even up any odds out their by any means that I feel necesarry.

AND IF ANYONE FUCKS WITH JEREMY OR PHATBOY THERE GETTING KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!!

SIMPLE AS THAT.

drmcivicsi
06-02-2006, 12:18 AM

same here i got will back if someone wants to jump will

SNapper
all i got to say is i got will's back and i'm going to sleep

drmcivicsi
matt im still waiting for u to say something

BigPoppaHurtm
06-02-2006, 12:19 AM

Matts probably smarter in real life then on the internet thats why he didnt hit Will. For the same reason that Will didnt hit him.

Unfortunately the internet gives people more muscles than brains. I bet he would've hit Will had there been a computer with an internet connection nearby. Or maybe he would've typed what he wanted to do to him :dunno:

fight club
yea and ill film all the rest of those guys havin will's back. cuz yea, im small.... LOOK OUT KNEECAPS.

Speedm0(\)key

you're going to sleep but you have my back?.. LOL FUCK YOU DREW

drmcivicsi

lol haha whats up ho?

namahs
you sure were acting like you were 6ft and over 200lbs earlier.. man.. dissapointing.

so you have to GET someone to kick my ass.. LOL

Will, no one said anything about fighting except you. I said I wanted to talk about things and have a handshake and see if you wanted to apologize to tracy. So are you sure that I acted like I was 200 lbs and 6 feet tall or are you lying.

Nyteryder
06-02-2006, 12:20 AM
AND IF ANYONE FUCKS WITH JEREMY OR PHATBOY THERE GETTING KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!!SIMPLE AS THAT.

Funny thing is that I am not mad..........Yet
This doesnt need to be bigger than what it needs to be

AnclyT
06-02-2006, 12:21 AM
I do have Will's back......
....I will even up any odds out their by any means that I feel necesarry.

haha, if you have someone's back.. it's obviously not going to make anything even.. haha :lmfao:

fight club
handshake with 6 people in a circle. sounds like something out of Westside story. were your hands to be tied together and each handed a switchblade while we all snap?

SNapper
you're going to sleep but you have my back?.. LOL FUCK YOU DREW
well see i havn't slept in a few days. so i gotta regain my energy. then i got ur back

drmcivicsi
06-02-2006, 12:22 AM
Will, no one said anything about fighting except you. I said I wanted to talk about things and have a handshake and see if you wanted to apologize to tracy. So are you sure that I acted like I was 200 lbs and 6 feet tall or are you lying.

dan u look a like a lil pussy now i know why tracy does on the shit talking

wantboost
06-02-2006, 12:22 AM
why did this happen at the V. i guess people dont mind ruining a long time meet over a personal fued.

lightspeed
06-02-2006, 12:24 AM
handshake with 6 people in a circle. sounds like something out of Westside story. were your hands to be tied together and each handed a switchblade while we all snap?
ok, its adult-time cherry, time to stop posting for a while buwhahahahaha

Why does this disturb me so much? Snapper, please refrain from such posts going forward.

Nyteryder
06-02-2006, 12:24 AM

Com on man, I have had issues with my knees for years, plus I never let anyone get close to me in a hostile invornment. I wouldnt kill you, its called torture motha fucker. I win!

namahs
06-02-2006, 12:25 AM

Smart anwser yet again, you are really impressing me now. So are you going to fight someone in you weight class in the ring at a gym, the legal way witha LEGAL crowd or are you going to pull this back alley shit.

SNapper
06-02-2006, 12:26 AM
ok, its adult-time cherry, time to stop posting for a while buwhahahahaha

Why does this disturb me so much? Snapper, please refrain from such posts going forward.
your a sick sick man.

night ia

Speedm0(\)key
why did this happen at the V. i guess people dont mind ruining a long time meet over a personal fued.

thank you.. THANK YOU

Speedm0(\)key
Smart anwser yet again, you are really impressing me now. So are you going to fight someone in you weight class in the ring at a gym, the legal way witha LEGAL crowd or are you going to pull this back alley shit.

man.. this is getting weaker by the minute

fight club

ass opposed to secondary parking lot bullshit?

PhAtBoYMr2
06-02-2006, 12:27 AM
Funny thing is that I am not mad..........Yet
This doesnt need to be bigger than what it needs to be

well you know what, im pretty mad, i wasnt there and i was supposed to be there, you know maybe i couldve been walking with will and been and wills side for the advantage..

I dont like that big baller bitch, he talked shit to me and said some shit to dan that really pissed me off, so hopefully nothing pops off because you will be the first to know

You know i used to have alot of respect for BATLGROUND but after this shit.....

Fuck batlground!!!!!

and if anyone wants to try and rush me, ill be at the next varsity meet with some of my fellow phatboy members....hahah

namahs
06-02-2006, 12:27 AM
dan u look a like a lil pussy now i know why tracy does on the shit talking

Yep, I'm a pussy. Put it in you sig now.

Nyteryder
06-02-2006, 12:28 AM

Back alley shit

BigPoppaHurtm
06-02-2006, 12:29 AM

You might have a fast car dude, but that has to be the dumbest thing I have ever read. Your outta your league here I suggest you send Tracy in to do the talking from know on. I get the feeling she's better at it.

drmcivicsi
06-02-2006, 12:30 AM

can i really CUZ

FUCK BATLGROUND!!!!!!

P. A.
06-02-2006, 12:31 AM
page # 10................need answers please................

AnclyT

i put it in my sig..

just because it's funny.. :lmfao:

efman
^ lol

drmcivicsi
well you know what, im pretty mad, i wasnt there and i was supposed to be there, you know maybe i couldve been walking with will and been and wills side for the advantage..

I dont like that big baller bitch, he talked shit to me and said some shit to dan that really pissed me off, so hopefully nothing pops off because you will be the first to know

Fuck batlground!!!!!

and if anyone wants to try and rush me, ill be at the next varsity meet with some of my fellow phatboy members....hahah

same here it was funny when big baller said that shit to dan i wish he would ahve done something

namahs
man.. this is getting weaker by the minute

Yea, on your side of the fence. Are you going to fight in the gym or what? Its legal. I'm too old and too much of a pussy to fight in an alley, and its illegal.

PhAtBoYMr2
06-02-2006, 12:32 AM

Fuck batlground!!!!!

PHATBOY FOR LIFE NIGGA!!!

BigPoppaHurtm
06-02-2006, 12:32 AM