PDA

View Full Version : TRACY WENT OFF!!!

Rican219
06-01-2006, 10:57 PM
Man she totally went off at the Varsity!!!! MAN That was great!!

**EDIT**
Here is the story Quoted

so i went to go get drinks @ bp across the street from the V, came back to get in my car to go home and tracy's in my path lol, so shes like introducing me to some random people (being "NICE") at first till i got sorrounded and she introduced me to some white guy who was six fifty i beleive, matt (big baller) and a few others and dan the geek himself.. anywho, i cant really remember exactly what was said at first but i do beleive tracy opened her mouth first "so you got a prob with BG blah blah blah" and they all stood around and said.. " say it right now.. you got a problem with our shop" so i cleverly smirked and said "yeah haha i have a problem with your shop" threatened to catch a beat down by whoever i picked, cop standing nearby and a tow truck so i asked "lets not do it here, follow me out somewhere else and its on" "nope.. right here right now bitch" they replied i smirked and tracy continued calling me names and such it was awesome. anywho so i didnt fight anyone for personal reasons like.. iM A PUSSY :jerkit: .. so i said "well if its right here right now do something" and i smiled "ITS NOT FUNNY BITCH DONT SMILE ITS NOT FUNNY" tracy replied, realizing i wasnt gonna get very far if i hit her with many of her friends around i waited around a little to see if anyone would hit me for her... nothing, so i said "yep.. i got punked out.. took more than a few of you to do it" and i walked away..

ok.. so here's the deal.. im by myself tommorrow midnight @ gwinnett (big baller, Six fifty, Dan and the other guy or whoever the fuck else) since you "punked" me out already you'll have absolutely no problem in doing it again, im not a tough ass by far but I'LL GLADLY TAKE A BEATING ONE ON ONE from any of you who wants it. PM ME FOR EXACT LOCATION, no cops will be there its taken care of and i WILL be myself, i dont fight dirty never use weapons. lets do it with none of your crew around one guy

PM this isnt a detailed version by far, i said a few things and so did they i just cant recall all of it

SixSquared
06-01-2006, 10:59 PM
damn she's got two threads going now... reps to her for what must have been one HELL of a ripdown

GsrTurbo320
06-01-2006, 10:59 PM
..damn, I missed this shit..wtf.

Big Baller
06-01-2006, 11:01 PM
Dude she made SPeciaLEDMonK|\|y boy look like a bitch. Just fucking tore him up. All he could say was uh yeah ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok.

LMAO

GrammerChic
06-01-2006, 11:02 PM
Details please...Cuz what I saw was an irate white female which is nothing like an irate Puerto Rican....So did she confront somebody? Tell them off? Or Bitch on the sidelines?? Oh and I want to know if it happened after I left??? I mean I agree with her for being upset but all I saw was a bunch of dumbasses and people on the sidelines either egging it on or bitching about it(nothing compared to the ones egging it on)

The Ren
Man I fucking missed this shit again!!!!!!....

~The_Duke~
lol I want to see tracy go off on Spedmonkey...I want a video...

Big Baller
06-01-2006, 11:04 PM
There is video and it was good stuff, I thought he was going to cry.

fight club
06-01-2006, 11:05 PM
Details please...Cuz what I saw was an irate white female which is nothing like an irate Puerto Rican....So did she confront somebody? Tell them off? Or Bitch on the sidelines?? Oh and I want to know if it happened after I left??? I mean I agree with her for being upset but all I saw was a bunch of dumbasses and people on the sidelines either egging it on or bitching about it(nothing compared to the ones egging it on)

lol who are you?!!?

Rican219
06-01-2006, 11:05 PM

YES It is all on Video!!!

BTW Are you Puerto Rican?! Wasup Mami?!! LOL

Kelly_Rene
06-01-2006, 11:08 PM
I was watching this shit from above! lol, Rican what do you drive?

The Ren
06-01-2006, 11:08 PM
I want a vid.. i left before she got there

Rican219
06-01-2006, 11:09 PM
I was watching this shit from above! lol, Rican what do you drive?

I rode with Ricky in the Silver and Blue 64 Impala

Dirty Octopus™
yeah! she was all like... ya like that? ya like that? you think that shits cute? you think that shits cute?!?

Repost Squintz
damn all the good stuff happens when i leave *leaves thread*

Dragonfly5338
06-01-2006, 11:10 PM
damn whaddid i miss?

GsrTurbo320
Post Vid Here...must see.

Hulud
damn whaddid i miss?
:stupid:

Rican219
Dayum!!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 13 (9 members and 4 guests) Rican219 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=1830), HerSideKick (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=7838), ~The_Duke~ (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=8182), CRAMERIZKING (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=1170), The Ren (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=3458), confusedkorean (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=3258), GrammerChic (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=7837), efman (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=3609), jamied311 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=9087)

Yes the shit was awesome!! I would never want to piss her off

GrammerChic
06-01-2006, 11:12 PM
lol who are you?!!?

Some random girl that reads a lot and barely posts...Other than that nobody..Nice to meet you..."red" kool aid is my fave, but if u gotta put a flavor on it I guess Cherry is the right one;) ...lol

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2006, 11:12 PM
here is what you missed. matt , miata guy, dan and whoever else you had with you ONE ON ONE.. no crew on one person.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=64473

Rican219
06-01-2006, 11:13 PM
Here lets keep it in this thread

so i went to go get drinks @ bp across the street from the V, came back to get in my car to go home and tracy's in my path lol, so shes like introducing me to some random people (being "NICE") at first till i got sorrounded and she introduced me to some white guy who was six fifty i beleive, matt (big baller) and a few others and dan the geek himself.. anywho, i cant really remember exactly what was said at first but i do beleive tracy opened her mouth first "so you got a prob with BG blah blah blah" and they all stood around and said.. " say it right now.. you got a problem with our shop" so i cleverly smirked and said "yeah haha i have a problem with your shop" threatened to catch a beat down by whoever i picked, cop standing nearby and a tow truck so i asked "lets not do it here, follow me out somewhere else and its on" "nope.. right here right now bitch" they replied i smirked and tracy continued calling me names and such it was awesome. anywho so i didnt fight anyone for personal reasons like.. iM A PUSSY :jerkit: .. so i said "well if its right here right now do something" and i smiled "ITS NOT FUNNY BITCH DONT SMILE ITS NOT FUNNY" tracy replied, realizing i wasnt gonna get very far if i hit her with many of her friends around i waited around a little to see if anyone would hit me for her... nothing, so i said "yep.. i got punked out.. took more than a few of you to do it" and i walked away..

ok.. so here's the deal.. im by myself tommorrow midnight @ gwinnett (big baller, Six fifty, Dan and the other guy or whoever the fuck else) since you "punked" me out already you'll have absolutely no problem in doing it again, im not a tough ass by far but I'LL GLADLY TAKE A BEATING ONE ON ONE from any of you who wants it. PM ME FOR EXACT LOCATION, no cops will be there its taken care of and i WILL be myself, i dont fight dirty never use weapons. lets do it with none of your crew around one guy

Big Baller
06-01-2006, 11:15 PM
Again just like I said in the other thread, your a bitch, a pussy ass keyboard warrior.

You couldnt even stand up to Tracy.

Bitch

GsrTurbo320
06-01-2006, 11:16 PM
:lmao:

...wtf.

SixSquared
damn drama! I'm gonna have to quit picking up thursday night shifts and start going to ATL!

GrammerChic
yeah! she was all like... ya like that? ya like that? you think that shits cute? you think that shits cute?!?

Yeah that is what I saw/heard too...Hopefully that isn't what they were talking about.....I guess it had to do w/Will...

Rican219
Anyone?
http://www.lovetoparty.co.nz/images/Popcorn%20Bags%20Large%20Pic.jpg

~The_Duke~
06-01-2006, 11:17 PM
damn drama! I'm gonna have to quit picking up thursday night shifts and start going to ATL!

I agree...

HyPer50
06-01-2006, 11:17 PM
k, where's the video.

fight club
06-01-2006, 11:18 PM
indeed i want to see this video.

Kelly_Rene
06-01-2006, 11:19 PM
Damn i wish i didn't have work in the morning lol. i guess i'll check this shit tommorow

Rican219
She said she might not get it up tonight but it is coming ....

Dirty Octopus™
k, where's the video.
ask one of the million asses that were taping the burnouts. im pretty sure she made it into some of the footage

HyPer50
Again just like I said in the other thread, your a bitch, a pussy ass keyboard warrior.

You couldnt even stand up to Tracy.

Bitch

Not trying to step in, but what did you want/expect him to do? Hit Tracy? Ya, I'm sure that would of went over perfectly lmao...

Big Baller
Tracy has the video and they wont be back till monday.

JITB
06-01-2006, 11:20 PM
What happen to "its just the internet"

thats eveyrones favorite comment on here..

fight club
06-01-2006, 11:20 PM
Tracy has the video and they wont be back till monday.

BOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Baller
06-01-2006, 11:21 PM
Not trying to step in, but what did you want/expect him to do? Hit Tracy? Ya, I'm sure that would of went over perfectly lmao...

Nope I expected him to react in someway other than cowering like a little bitch.

Ive seen enough he just reaffirmed what I already thought, hes nothing but a wannabe street racer punk.

Hulud
06-01-2006, 11:22 PM
Anyone?
http://www.lovetoparty.co.nz/images/Popcorn%20Bags%20Large%20Pic.jpg
pass that shit this way

SNapper
06-01-2006, 11:23 PM
Nope I expected him to react in someway other than cowering like a little bitch.

Ive seen enough he just reaffirmed what I already thought, hes nothing but a wannabe street racer punk.
so u aproached him with a somewhat large group of people talking shit and u expected him to just start hitting people? if your gunna walk up to someone and talk shit. do something.

Hulud
06-01-2006, 11:23 PM

this isnt the internet....
its LIFE!!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

typical highschool bullshit

ShooterMcGavin
06-01-2006, 11:24 PM
rican is johnny on the spot :lmao:

Nopaintsls
06-01-2006, 11:25 PM
^^^lol... damn I miss all the good shit

JITB
06-01-2006, 11:27 PM
this isnt the internet....
its LIFE!!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

typical highschool bullshit

lol,, i wish i would have seen it... i went across the street and ate some wings!!

Hulud
06-01-2006, 11:27 PM
heres my observation on this bullshit

ok a group of people come up and instigate shit thats online
guy by himself backs down

who didnt see this coming?
does this make anyone feel like a badass?
does this prove anything?

Rican219
06-01-2006, 11:29 PM
rican is johnny on the spot :lmao:

And you know this!!! WHITEPOWER!!

SixSquared
06-01-2006, 11:31 PM
I wanna see the fucking VID!

By the way....

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 16 (12 members and 4 guests)
xPhantomSolx, HyPer50, Dragonfly5338, BigPoppaHurtm, namahs, The Ren, Hulud, maddawg73, ~The_Duke~, Sachelle, efman, jamied311

JITB
06-01-2006, 11:33 PM
when your in jail for this, and the cop asks u why u were fighting.... imagine what u will have to say..

"because he talked shit about me on the internet"

somethin to think about

namahs
06-01-2006, 11:35 PM

The expectation was to get him to talk shit to our faces. I would hope that he wouldn't hit tracy, that's illegal unles your in a ring. Ding ding motherfucker.

HyPer50
06-01-2006, 11:36 PM
The expectation was to get him to talk shit to our faces. I would hope that he wouldn't hit tracy, that's illegal unles your in a ring. Ding ding motherfucker.

Thats cool, I was just asking cause from BigBallers response, it sounded like he expected him to deck her...

Hulud
06-01-2006, 11:37 PM
Ding ding motherfucker.
lololol

Speedm0(\)key
heres my observation on this bullshit

ok a group of people come up and instigate shit thats online
guy by himself backs down

who didnt see this coming?
does this make anyone feel like a badass?
does this prove anything?

exactly. why not say something to me BY yourself? if its that big a problem?.. im still waiting for a volunteer in the kills forum

Hulud
Thats cool, I was just asking cause from BigBallers response, it sounded like he expected him to deck her...
:stupid:

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2006, 11:38 PM

but she was the only one with balls to get IN my face.. i have to say im somewhat dissapointed, now im asking YOU to get on my face.. you're older than me and im over the legal age, go to kills forum. step up

SNapper
06-01-2006, 11:38 PM
LOL

Scrappy
06-01-2006, 11:40 PM
:( i left early i guess...

TIGERJC
06-01-2006, 11:40 PM
its going to be a fight, b/c too many prides are on the line. Can some1 plz tape it for me

SuperBox
06-01-2006, 11:41 PM
I think we can start selling tickets now.

Hulud
06-01-2006, 11:42 PM
its going to be a fight, b/c too many prides are on the line. Can some1 plz tape it for me
no, there wont be a fight

it will be like
person A: come here
person B: no, you come here
person A: no, pussy come here
and so on

SNapper
06-01-2006, 11:44 PM
:( i left early i guess...
were you standing next to my celica?

ShooterMcGavin
06-01-2006, 11:44 PM
no, there wont be a fight

it will be like
person A: come here
person B: no, you come here
person A: no, pussy come here
and so on

:lmao: :werd: +1

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2006, 11:47 PM
apparently i do enough damage to Batlground lol. i dont have a personal problem with anyone but tracy.. and do you even have to ask what that may be?.. i have a problem with their business and way they run things and let tracy do the talking to us potential customers here online..

i wonder how this situation will reflect on their shop.. if THE THINGS I SAY ARE NOT TRUE.. WHY TAKE IT THIS FAR?... think about it everyone.. think about it.. someone wants me to shut up.. if by kicking my ass you think yoiu're gonna shut me up you're wrong.

namahs
06-01-2006, 11:48 PM
here is what you missed. matt , miata guy, dan and whoever else you had with you ONE ON ONE.. no crew on one person.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=64473

Cool, what ring and what gym. You are not afraid to fight one on one so lets do it in the ring. That way when your neck gets broken it will be legal and there will be an ambulance there. I'm a little runt so why don't you pick on someone your own size. How much do you weigh, if its 270 then I'm sorry to say you will have to fight me and tracy because the 2 of us weigh 270. That's only fair.

I'm coming over to the kills forum now

quickdodge®
06-01-2006, 11:48 PM
..damn, I missed this shit..wtf.

That's cuz you're not allowed out after dark. Later, QD.

namahs
06-01-2006, 11:51 PM
apparently i do enough damage to Batlground lol. i dont have a personal problem with anyone but tracy.. and do you even have to ask what that may be?.. i have a problem with their business and way they run things and let tracy do the talking to us potential customers here online..

i wonder how this situation will reflect on their shop.. if THE THINGS I SAY ARE NOT TRUE.. WHY TAKE IT THIS FAR?... think about it everyone.. think about it.. someone wants me to shut up.. if by kicking my ass you think yoiu're gonna shut me up you're wrong.

You are really a crazy bastard aren't you. I tell you what. Call the cops, I will give you the number. Fight someone your own size in the ring where its legal.

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2006, 11:53 PM
Cool, what ring and what gym. You are not afraid to fight one on one so lets do it in the ring. That way when your neck gets broken it will be legal and there will be an ambulance there. I'm a little runt so why don't you pick on someone your own size. How much do you weigh, if its 270 then I'm sorry to say you will have to fight me and tracy because the 2 of us weigh 270. That's only fair.

I'm coming over to the kills forum now

ouch.. now you're not acting like you were in person. that hurts my feelers

Nismo
wow, speedmonkey raises a mediocre point.

Hulud
wow, speedmonkey raises a mediocre point.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nismo
06-01-2006, 11:54 PM
Plus i like the monkey flicking people off. So they get my vote (im easily swayed though)

efman
06-02-2006, 12:09 AM

man your svt is so hawt !

efman
06-02-2006, 12:12 AM
wheres that video at ?

Nismo
06-02-2006, 12:14 AM
I dont think it exists :(

efman
06-02-2006, 12:15 AM
dang that sucks
*postwhoring for 800 post woohoo*

ShooterMcGavin
06-02-2006, 12:21 AM
video won't be uploaded til after this wkend supposedly...

GGPIS3
06-02-2006, 01:07 AM

how are you any different from what you just posted? did you swing?

Dragonfly5338
06-02-2006, 01:11 AM
I don't think having a fist fight in downtown Atlanta in an area that has police around constantly is the smartest idea. No wonder nobody swung. Ever been to Rice St. jail? LOL. They'd BOTH be bitches there.

PhAtBoYMr2
06-02-2006, 01:22 AM
I don't think having a fist fight in downtown Atlanta in an area that has police around constantly is the smartest idea. No wonder nobody swung. Ever been to Rice St. jail? LOL. They'd BOTH be bitches there.

Val your one of the smartest people on the board.

SixSquared
06-02-2006, 01:23 AM

fucking clown still creeps me the hell out

Hulud
06-02-2006, 01:25 AM
pennywise FTW!!!!!!

Dragonfly5338
06-02-2006, 01:46 AM
Val your one of the smartest people on the board.

This is also true.

PhAtBoYMr2
06-02-2006, 01:57 AM
This is also true.

i'm just tryin to hit on you, give in already.... ;)

:D :D :D :D

Tank
06-02-2006, 02:03 AM
i said it in the other thread and ill say it here the rednecks are a bunch of swamp running pussies chasing after some he/she who licks it for free on new years *leaves*

Flip
06-02-2006, 02:38 AM
Ok, what the hell is all this shit talking for? Why don't you guys just come out and get down to the bottom of this beef?

Trying to work this out in a fist fight? If you think thats going to solve anything or prove anything you lack the mental integrity and intelligence that is needed to live so just begin punching yourself in the face until you die.

Thank you.

P.S. For those who didn't catch it, I don't really want anyone to die... Just chill the fuck out and get on with your lives. You fight someone when they try to rape your girlfriend. You don't fight over stupid shit like this...

HyPer50
06-02-2006, 03:17 AM
any video posted yet? lol....

Nemesis
06-02-2006, 06:23 AM
To be completely honest and unbiased, because both sides are my friends:

I think if I was in Will's position I probably would have stood there too and done nothing. There are way too many people and cops around and I wouldnt want to go to jail either over an internet argument, plus Im outnumbered. There comes a point in our lives where if someone says anything to us on a personal level or attacks us in any way, we have to make a decision whether or not to act upon it maturely or to revert to a way we were in middle school and get into school yard brawls. Im not one for bullying either and I just dont know what to say about it really. If it was just a form of "punking" out Will to make him look bad, then I guess it would have been funny in some way and the video might be too. But if it goes deeper than that and someone was actually looking for a fight last night, then I completely disagree with that. I would say this to anyone on here that posted this story regardless of who is involved.

Rican219
06-02-2006, 07:12 AM
:rly:

LS2ner
06-02-2006, 07:34 AM
Yea, honestly, How big of a bad ass are you to approach 1 person with like 5 and be like "Do something now puto! The police are nearby so lets fight!" Doesnt seem very smart. I like Tracy, she is a cool chick, but jumping in someones face when you have like 5 people with you doesnt show much couage. Personally, the ones that seem like pussies are the ones who confronted SM, didnt swing, and are now like "Gah your a pussy." But fighting is also pointless.

4dmin
06-02-2006, 07:43 AM
I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF STARTING MORE SHIT ONLINE AFTER YOU GOT PUNKED ALREADY... THATS JUST GAY. I'M FRIENDS W/ BOTH PARTYS INVOLVED AND IF YOUR GOING TO TALK SHIT FUCKING PUT UP OR SHUT UP, BE EXPECTING AN ASS BEATING WHERE EVER YOU ARE.

WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT 1 ON 1 OR FUCKING IN THE RING, THAT ISN'T REAL LIFE... REAL LIFE YOU GOING TO GET WHATS COMING TO YOU NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE OR WHO YOU ROLL WITH.

I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE GET ON AND BASH SHOPS THEN THINK ITS FUNNY... WELL ITS NOT TO FUNNY WHEN THEY ARE IN YOUR FACE. MORAL OF THE STORY IS BE PREPAIRED TO BACK UP YOUR MOUTH. THIS SHIT IS JUST GAY NOW.

WILL - YOU GOT PUNKED, YOU AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT, CRASH AND BURN, LIVE AND LEARN
BG - YOU GOT HIM IT WAS FUNNY LETS DROP THIS SHIT
H8TERS - FUCK OFF, IT WAS A FUNNY LAUGH AND GROW SOME BALLS
EVERYONE ELSE - ENJOY THE DRAMA

B16a2 Civic
06-02-2006, 07:43 AM
what happened to keepin it civil, you peoplel are animals

Nemesis
06-02-2006, 07:45 AM
what happened to keepin it civil, you peoplel are animals

We wont have this shit going on ImportGeorgia.com B , cause we're the best admins on the intarw3b

B16a2 Civic
06-02-2006, 07:45 AM
yeah, on IG we regulate this shit so it wont escalate
STEP IT UP PAUL!!! LIRL

Halfwit
06-02-2006, 07:47 AM
ima kill ig wit muh drama ftw

LS2ner
06-02-2006, 08:01 AM
Halfwit is already on the ban list on IG.com...i personally just added you.

B16a2 Civic
06-02-2006, 08:02 AM
dumb ass half wit

Tiff-O-Bitties
06-02-2006, 08:02 AM
I was there, watching from up top as Justin (b@d @pple) and Pablo laughed their asses off... Personally, I'm proud of Will b/c if it would have been me, I would have smacked the shit out of her... Don't get me wrong, I love Tracy to death, but that shit was ridiculous... Very VERY uncalled for and childish... Like I said, no offense, but if it was me, I wouldn't have pulled it.

Nemesis
06-02-2006, 08:03 AM
Halfwit is already on the ban list on IG.com...i personally just added you.

Good job super moderator.

Hey B, we should cause some more havoc on the " other " forums LOL

{X}Echo419
06-02-2006, 08:03 AM
I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF STARTING MORE SHIT ONLINE AFTER YOU GOT PUNKED ALREADY... THATS JUST GAY. I'M FRIENDS W/ BOTH PARTYS INVOLVED AND IF YOUR GOING TO TALK SHIT FUCKING PUT UP OR SHUT UP, BE EXPECTING AN ASS BEATING WHERE EVER YOU ARE.

WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT 1 ON 1 OR FUCKING IN THE RING, THAT ISN'T REAL LIFE... REAL LIFE YOU GOING TO GET WHATS COMING TO YOU NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE OR WHO YOU ROLL WITH.

I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE GET ON AND BASH SHOPS THEN THINK ITS FUNNY... WELL ITS NOT TO FUNNY WHEN THEY ARE IN YOUR FACE. MORAL OF THE STORY IS BE PREPAIRED TO BACK UP YOUR MOUTH. THIS SHIT IS JUST GAY NOW.

WILL - YOU GOT PUNKED, YOU AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT, CRASH AND BURN, LIVE AND LEARN
BG - YOU GOT HIM IT WAS FUNNY LETS DROP THIS SHIT
H8TERS - FUCK OFF, IT WAS A FUNNY LAUGH AND GROW SOME BALLS
EVERYONE ELSE - ENJOY THE DRAMA

pretty much. :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
06-02-2006, 08:16 AM
i know what you mean George.....i'll start around lunchtime

Rican219
06-02-2006, 09:11 AM
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8851/morebird7pc.jpg

Ran
06-02-2006, 09:15 AM
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8851/morebird7pc.jpg :eek: WTF?! :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
06-02-2006, 09:24 AM
I was there, watching from up top as Justin (b@d @pple) and Pablo laughed their asses off... Personally, I'm proud of Will b/c if it would have been me, I would have smacked the shit out of her... Don't get me wrong, I love Tracy to death, but that shit was ridiculous... Very VERY uncalled for and childish... Like I said, no offense, but if it was me, I wouldn't have pulled it.

STR8 GANGSTA!

LS2ner
06-02-2006, 09:27 AM
Nemesis im already banned from "the other forum"

man
06-02-2006, 10:03 AM
If Will is tellin the truth on this one he gets respect from me. I'm sorry, I like Tracy and all, I just think that was a very immature way to handle the situation.

The Golden Child
06-02-2006, 10:03 AM
someone give me some notes im too tired to read the 1st 7 pages ..

ShooterMcGavin
06-02-2006, 10:05 AM
If Will is tellin the truth on this one he gets respect from me. I'm sorry, I like Tracy and all, I just think that was a very immature way to handle the situation.

i think if the vid ever gets posted a lot of ppl will be able to see and judge for themselves what they think took place. :2cents:

man
06-02-2006, 10:10 AM
i think if the vid ever gets posted a lot of ppl will be able to see and judge for themselves what they think took place. :2cents:

Good point :goodjob:

The Golden Child
06-02-2006, 10:17 AM
so wheres the video ??

IntegraXTR
06-02-2006, 10:18 AM
who cares about the video, just watch fcman's sig.....

tony
06-02-2006, 10:22 AM
who cares about the video, just watch fcman's sig.....

you know.. I thought the same thing. fcman's sig can solve all of the worlds problems

sixfifty
06-02-2006, 11:39 AM
the vid is in St. Louis for the weekend.

Vteckidd
06-02-2006, 11:40 AM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=64524

Tank
06-02-2006, 11:47 AM
good idea man much respect from me for doing this :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
06-02-2006, 11:49 AM
:stupid: even though it seems silly and a bit sad that it has come to needing someone to babysit/mediate this

IntegraXTR
06-02-2006, 11:51 AM
interesting.....

Tank
06-02-2006, 11:53 AM
no i feel that all this bullshit should be mediated as long as the original pm doesnt get edited then they should have it out just them i dont really see why matt should be included but oh well still say they should meet up late night soon :goodjob: havent done a all out brawl since Basic Trainin shit fun

The Ren
06-02-2006, 12:27 PM

I seriously think this is the best way to do this... although the fact it is known everyone will see the answers.. SM most likely wont give you an answer..

carrascopa
06-02-2006, 12:33 PM
i think this entire situation makes BG look like shit.. thats just me... but hey, its a dog eat dog world n well, even in my business I can get a lil gangsta.... thats just the way it is..... I think everyone should stop instigating n just let this shit die

The Golden Child
06-02-2006, 12:37 PM
RESPECT MY AUTHORITY !!! ( Southpark )

Vteckidd
06-02-2006, 12:46 PM
I seriously think this is the best way to do this... although the fact it is known everyone will see the answers.. SM most likely wont give you an answer..
i intedn EVERYONE to see the answers, thats the point.

They all say that BG ripped them or their people off, if this is true, then i want PROOF.

then, BG can defend themselves, an post why or what happened.

their are 2 sides to every story, and so far, i havent heard a good story from either side, just a bunch or arguing over high school issues.

this is BOTH SIDES CHANCE TO GET THEIR SIDE OUT, WITHOUT THE SHOP or CAR CLUB CHEERLEADERS FUCKING IT UP.

its called point an counterpoint. itll be a debate, mediated by me. the most neutral party in this problem

if they dont want to do it, then well, thats their choice

Tank
06-02-2006, 12:47 PM
hey Kidd whats you shop hours i need to come up there and whats a number to get in contact with you man

ShooterMcGavin
06-02-2006, 12:52 PM
^^^ www.mainstreamperformance.com and their # is in his sig :goodjob:

The Ren
06-02-2006, 12:56 PM
i intedn EVERYONE to see the answers, thats the point.

They all say that BG ripped them or their people off, if this is true, then i want PROOF.

then, BG can defend themselves, an post why or what happened.

their are 2 sides to every story, and so far, i havent heard a good story from either side, just a bunch or arguing over high school issues.

this is BOTH SIDES CHANCE TO GET THEIR SIDE OUT, WITHOUT THE SHOP or CAR CLUB CHEERLEADERS FUCKING IT UP.

its called point an counterpoint. itll be a debate, mediated by me. the most neutral party in this problem

if they dont want to do it, then well, thats their choice

Believe me.. I completely agree with you... I just hope the truth comes out of this..

Tank
06-02-2006, 01:02 PM
^^^ www.mainstreamperformance.com and their # is in his sig :goodjob:
thank you friend i meant a number to reach vteckidd personally :goodjob:

Big Baller
06-02-2006, 01:03 PM
Next

tony
06-02-2006, 01:08 PM
Does this mean that anyone who has a negative opinion of Batlground will be confronted at meets by the shop and Big Baller? I dont understand.. are people supposed to be scared into not voicing their opinion?

edit: I'll preface that question with the fact that there is some sarcasm in it but also a bit of seriousness..

sixfifty
06-02-2006, 01:11 PM
opinion was not voiced. lies and slander were. Tony you were here and we talked when you got your g back from Z1. Whats the problem?

Vteckidd
06-02-2006, 01:12 PM
voice your opinion all you wnat, but you better have proof

4dmin
06-02-2006, 01:12 PM
Does this mean that anyone who has a negative opinion of Batlground will be confronted at meets by the shop and Big Baller? I dont understand.. are people supposed to be scared into not voicing their opinion?

voice opinion and talking shit are two different things...

i dont' like batlground i've heard some things (that is opinion)

batlground did this to my friends car, fuck bg, ya tracy i'd like to cut her throat and stick her in the but that trailor trash (that is shit talking)

now the clear difference... one sometimes = negative reaction :goodjob:

{X}Echo419
06-02-2006, 01:15 PM
threads like this is why I work in my own garage. :)

tony
06-02-2006, 01:16 PM
opinion was not voiced. lies and slander were. Tony you were here and we talked when you got your g back from Z1. Whats the problem?

Zero problems with the shop, you guys were always nice when I came through to get Methanol. The first question was honest and wanted to know the answer.

efman
06-02-2006, 02:46 PM
x2 i hate pennywise i even hate the song about that fuckin clown ! silver bullets ftw

carrascopa
06-02-2006, 02:53 PM
i am really intrigued by this entire situation...

I mean.... Noone is right here.... it just sucks.. I would love to hear that someone beat speeddicks asshole with a baseball bat... but that shit aint gonna happen.. ITs just not a wise decision on anyones part... I am not taking sides here, but Speedmonley talks alot of shit and has it coming to him.. It was only a matter of time before, someone did this to him

now speedmonkey wants to cry about it...

BRO, U TALK SOOO MUCH SHIT.. U DESERVE AN ASS WHOOPING... SHIT IF I SAW U FACE TO FACE I DONT KNOW THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO HOLD MY TONGUE EITHER!

IM NOT CONDONING BG'S INVOLVEMENT IN THIS SCUFFLE BUT I DONT BLAME TRACY FOR TAKING IT TO THAT LEVEL EITHER!!!!! FUK IT .. FUK IT ALL... THE INSTIGATORS NEED TO GO AWAY.. THIS SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN MADE SO PUBLIC..

I THINK EVERYONE INCLUDING MIKE SHOULD JUST MIND THEIR OWN FUKKIN BUSINESS AND LET THEM HANDLE IT IN THEIR OWN WAY!

TRACY, U SHOULD BEAT DANS ASS.. HE IS AN IDIOT.. THATS ALL

4dmin
06-02-2006, 03:00 PM

I mean.... Noone is right here.... it just sucks.. I would love to hear that someone beat speeddicks asshole with a baseball bat... but that shit aint gonna happen.. ITs just not a wise decision on anyones part... I am not taking sides here, but Speedmonley talks alot of shit and has it coming to him.. It was only a matter of time before, someone did this to him

BRO, U TALK SOOO MUCH SHIT.. U DESERVE AN ASS WHOOPING... SHIT IF I SAW U FACE TO FACE I DONT KNOW THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO HOLD MY TONGUE EITHER!

IM NOT CONDONING BG'S INVOLVEMENT IN THIS SCUFFLE BUT I DONT BLAME TRACY FOR TAKING IT TO THAT LEVEL EITHER!!!!! FUK IT .. FUK IT ALL... THE INSTIGATORS NEED TO GO AWAY.. THIS SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN MADE SO PUBLIC..

I THINK EVERYONE INCLUDING MIKE SHOULD JUST MIND THEIR OWN FUKKIN BUSINESS AND LET THEM HANDLE IT IN THEIR OWN WAY!

+20 :goodjob:

RandomGuy
06-02-2006, 03:02 PM
SHIT IF I SAW U FACE TO FACE I DONT KNOW THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO HOLD MY TONGUE EITHER!

lol

"Hey im speedmonkey" outloud, numerous times
~looks around~
~looks at you~
shakes hand of Ricky
~leaves~

haha

Vteckidd
06-02-2006, 03:44 PM
i agree, i want no part of this, however, when it spills into MY LIFE, then i have no choice do i?

carrascopa
06-02-2006, 03:53 PM
i agree, i want no part of this, however, when it spills into MY LIFE, then i have no choice do i?

nah man.. u dio have a choice.. I mean if you want to play mr good guy mediator fine.. do it if thats what u think the situation calls for.. but we all dont need to know everyones business... do it privately not on a public forum.... personally i would just stay out of it all together..

it seems like the real problem is with Will n Tracy and Will and Matt.. those are the only people that should have anyting to say about his

quickdodge®
06-02-2006, 03:58 PM
it seems like the real problem is with Will n Tracy and Will and Matt.. those are the only people that should have anyting to say about his

True for real, but come on, Alex. You know that shit won't happen. There's too many people on here that thrive on this crap. So much so that they will do whatever to keep it up. Later, QD.

nightracer
06-02-2006, 04:11 PM
:doh:

~The_Duke~
06-02-2006, 04:12 PM
White people always like to confront one man with 5-10 guys and act like they're all hard. Thats a step up from homosexuality.

That is because us skinny white boys are afraid of getting raped...:D

nightracer
06-02-2006, 04:26 PM
/deleted..........god dammit :rant:

nightracer
06-02-2006, 04:27 PM
God dammit I feel like I'm in punk ass highschool again. /leaves thread.

Dragonfly5338
06-02-2006, 04:28 PM
God dammit I feel like I'm in punk ass highschool again. /leaves thread.

Welcome to IA.

quickdodge®
06-02-2006, 04:31 PM
Thats a bitch way to confront somebody. If you have a problem with somebody, go tell it to their face one on one. Thats the real shit. Nobodys going to rape you in public just for voicing your problems to them.

Ummm. Dude. He was fucking around. Later, QD.

Speedm0(\)key
06-02-2006, 04:31 PM

people hate being told what they dont wanna hear. if someone has a problem with me thats fine.. you can come talk to me about it or simply kick my ass.. but bringin a crowd with you is grade a homo type shit. if you see me say hello, or kick my ass.. will you bring a few people with you too?.. you see my point?

they have more to lose than i do, i win, they lose

~The_Duke~
06-02-2006, 04:33 PM
Thats a bitch way to confront somebody. If you have a problem with somebody, go tell it to their face one on one. Thats the real shit. Nobodys going to rape you in public just for voicing your problems to them. Man up or get beat up, or in the case of Atlanta since there are so many gun-toting lunatics out here, get shot up..... I won't associate with anyone who pulls a stunt like that. If they wanted a fight then they should have ran up on him.

They could have

a. got his phone number off IA and talked to him on the phone
b. had him meet them some place and squash their beef one on one or group on group
c. arranged a place to meet up and bash out their differences
d. said shit about him on IA or any website he says shit about them
e. made fun of him online or in person
f. sent one member of the group to preferably dan or tracy since they are the owners, let him know they had a problem with him not liking BG and telling him to stop bad mouthing.
g. taken legal action against him
h. asked the admin to prevent speedmonkey from saying things about them online.

They should have never resorted to the Midol way of handling their differences with him. I don't give a fuck if they are listening that is just some hoe shit and they should be ashamed of themselves. I'm not speaking on the behalf of anyone and I was even planning on taking my car up to BG for tuning so don't think I'm taking sides here. I've said shit about speedmonkey's mom too. I am just voicing my dissapproval for their behavior as a business and group of people.

jeebus christ of a cruch begging for mercy...I was just kidding around damn...

Big Baller
06-02-2006, 04:38 PM
people hate being told what they dont wanna hear. if someone has a problem with me thats fine.. you can come talk to me about it or simply kick my ass.. but bringin a crowd with you is grade a homo type shit. if you see me say hello, or kick my ass.. will you bring a few people with you too?.. you see my point?

LOL

nightracer
06-02-2006, 04:41 PM
idk yall folks so disregard my posts lol

carrascopa
06-02-2006, 04:41 PM

hey man.. i know your smarter than that though.. we dont live in the wild west or medievel times... there is no longer any honor when it comes to a street fight... whether its one on one or ten on one.. that just the way shit goes down these days!

I dont bang by myself.. Thats y cant noone fuk with me.. u fuk with me u better nring a fuccin army straight up cuz i have fuccin boys for days u know! Thats the way it is on the streets man..

dont cry about whats fair n shit man... thats for bitches, just handle it

Speedm0(\)key
06-02-2006, 04:44 PM
hey man.. i know your smarter than that though.. we dont live in the wild west or medievel times... there is no longer any honor when it comes to a street fight... whether its one on one or ten on one.. that just the way shit goes down these days!

I dont bang by myself.. Thats y cant noone fuk with me.. u fuk with me u better nring a fuccin army straight up cuz i have fuccin boys for days u know! Thats the way it is on the streets man..

i guess you're right. and i did handle it. had they tried something i wouldnt just have stood there and caught a beating.. but when i said "someone do something then".. there was silence.. followed by her bitching @ me in front of everyone.

carrascopa
06-02-2006, 04:48 PM
i guess you're right. and i did handle it. had they tried something i wouldnt just have stood there and caught a beating.. but when i said "someone do something then".. there was silence.. followed by her bitching @ me in front of everyone.

i hear you man... what they did was not right.. im not condoning it you know!

i think you handled the situation properly though.. u did handle your shit and made them look 10 times worse in the process....

in all seriousness if there was a winner and a loser out of this situation u would be on top. regardless of what anyone says man! I would let it go at that...

they had a crew, n still did nothing.. Thats just as bad as talking shit on the net....

4dmin
06-02-2006, 04:50 PM
there is no longer any honor when it comes to a street fight... whether its one on one or ten on one.. that just the way shit goes down these days!

no doubt

drmcivicsi
06-02-2006, 04:51 PM
seems like all they know what to do is talk shit

4dmin
06-02-2006, 04:51 PM
they had a crew, n still did nothing.. Thats just as bad as talking shit on the net....

alex what the hell happen to you man? your so nice and shit. you may have to give up that sig your so nice

carrascopa
06-02-2006, 04:52 PM
alex what the hell happen to you man? your so nice and shit.

im gettin old man! times are changing moldy ;-)

4dmin
06-02-2006, 04:54 PM
im gettin old man! times are changing moldy ;-)

thats ok we still remember the good ole days "moldy" ... seriously that was the funniest OWN ever to me on here... i'm still laughing :lmfao:

~The_Duke~
After reading some of this stuff, I have decided some of you people fight like 2 spouses that just got a divorce...and an idea came to mind.

I have not a god damn clue what started all this, but...

Why not hire a professaol medaitor to help with the discusion to get more done. Just an idea if both parties agreed to it it would be a good way to discuss things while not trying to tear each others limbs off.

carrascopa
thats ok we still remember the good ole days "moldy" ... seriously that was the funniest OWN ever to me on here... i'm still laughing :lmfao:

ya, i too thought it was a pretty clever play on words... haha!!!

ShooterMcGavin
06-02-2006, 05:00 PM
After reading some of this stuff, I have decided some of you people fight like 2 spouses that just got a divorce...and an idea came to mind.

I have not a god damn clue what started all this, but...

Why not hire a professaol medaitor to help with the discusion to get more done. Just an idea if both parties agreed to it it would be a good way to discuss things while not trying to tear each others limbs off.

uh that's pretty much what mike is already doin, without having to pay anyone.

~The_Duke~
06-02-2006, 05:01 PM
uh that's pretty much what mike is already doin, without having to pay anyone.

forgive me for being a n00b, but which one is mike...(vtechkid?)

Speedm0(\)key
06-02-2006, 05:11 PM
i hear you man... what they did was not right.. im not condoning it you know!

i think you handled the situation properly though.. u did handle your shit and made them look 10 times worse in the process....

in all seriousness if there was a winner and a loser out of this situation u would be on top. regardless of what anyone says man! I would let it go at that...

you know alex.. you're not so bad man, i mean you have to not be that bad if you hang out with my hairy homie kabir...

much respect for you. im letting it go now, i just had to stand my ground and clear up a few things.

oh yeah.. sorry about calling you a halfbreed, i take that back now.

Niger
06-02-2006, 05:17 PM
LOLOL OH SHITTTTTTTTTTTT walls being tore down!! history in the making

A TRUCE?!!?

iloveboost
06-02-2006, 05:21 PM

I'm a probation officer and I've been to the Fulton office. I've seen guys that go into that jail 280lbs and come out 190lbs (pics upon entering and leaving). Grown men crying about how they never want to go back. Bolanga sandwiches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Sleeping on the floor. Stopped up toilets and crap on the floors. It's not a pretty place to be.

Speedm0(\)key
06-02-2006, 05:23 PM
I'm a probation officer and I've been to the Fulton office. I've seen guys that go into that jail 280lbs and come out 190lbs (pics upon entering and leaving). Grown men crying about how they never want to go back. Bolanga sandwiches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Sleeping on the floor. Stopped up toilets and crap on the floors. It's not a pretty place to be.

and american jails are hotels compared to jails south of the border.. put it this way.. wether or not you're getting fed that day is the only thing you think abou twhen you wake up

~The_Duke~
06-02-2006, 05:24 PM
and american jails are hotels compared to jails south of the border.. put it this way.. wether or not you're getting fed that day is the only thing you think abou twhen you wake up

I take it you have been in one before...no offense intended...

Speedm0(\)key
06-02-2006, 05:26 PM
I take it you have been in one before...no offense intended...

i wasnt born here if thats what you're saying no, im from mexico city..

in mexico city you dont even look at Jails when you drive by them, and yes i was arrested for shoplifting when i was 11

~The_Duke~
06-02-2006, 05:28 PM
i wasnt born here if thats what you're saying no, im from mexico city..

in mexico city you dont even look at Jails when you drive by them, and yes i was arrested for shoplifting when i was 11

damn...they stick you in there when you are that young...

JITB
06-02-2006, 05:56 PM

i still have nightmares about those bolanga sandwhiches... out of the 20 iw as given ill admit i ate 2 of them...lol

iloveboost
06-02-2006, 05:59 PM
I think they'd send their grandmother to jail given the opportunity.

ALVIN
06-02-2006, 06:12 PM
i like popsicles :)

JITB
06-02-2006, 06:12 PM
shit they almsot sent me up stairs to the 4th floor, and i had a signature bond.. i had to beg one of the guards to actually listen to me and look at my bond... i learned my lesson.

ShooterMcGavin
06-02-2006, 06:14 PM
what's the "4th floor"? is it like the 7 layers of hell but in reverse? the higher u go the worse it gets? :D

Tasuki_Civic
06-02-2006, 06:26 PM
haha ya when i talked to her i remeber her saying a lil somthing that she saw SM. hahahaha

JITB
06-02-2006, 06:29 PM
what's the "4th floor"? is it like the 7 layers of hell but in reverse? the higher u go the worse it gets? :D

i think the longer u stay the higher u go up... or some shit.. dudes kept callin it the "THUNDER DOME" :lmfao: iremember this one guy that was no older than 18 was tellin me about goin up there, and all this stuff, he was doin pushups and siht gettin ready to fo up there..lol

dereksi
06-02-2006, 06:36 PM
i still have nightmares about those bolanga sandwhiches... out of the 20 iw as given ill admit i ate 2 of them...lol
Those sandwiches are nasty as shit. You have to put lays chips in there to even eat them. Lol

carrascopa
06-02-2006, 07:09 PM
you know alex.. you're not so bad man, i mean you have to not be that bad if you hang out with my hairy homie kabir...

much respect for you. im letting it go now, i just had to stand my ground and clear up a few things.

oh yeah.. sorry about calling you a halfbreed, i take that back now.

LOL, you stupid man... hahaha

n just to set the record straight to the other party involved, n to make sure that shit dont happen again, i would like to say that, i am cool with yall, Tracy n Matt ( I still think dan has some homo in him ),but dont pull that shit again... we are all grown ass people, handle it right, n punkin sum 1 by numbers will not happen in my presence! yall need to chill with that shit...

o.k. im done, have a great weekend everyone... i think ill spend mine having SEX.. lol!

oh ya fuk u speedshit!

green91
06-02-2006, 07:10 PM
I dont even have a part in this but im still going to voice my opinion.. at the V what happened was crap, its rediculous, regardless of who starts it, for ANYONE to try and ruin a decent meet thats been going on longer than most of us can remember.

BUT

God damn speedmonkey talks alot of shit. BG may/may not be in the wrong for the shit at the V but anything bad that goes speedmonkey's way is merited. I tend to not post alot because i usually dont have anything constructive to say. I wish sm (will) would do the same. 99% of his posts are complete and utter garbage. Infact, (i may be wrong), but i cant find anything constructive hes posted on here.

So i say +1 to tracy for handling it but also -1 to tracy for her choice of location.

If you harass anyone (especially their livelihood) long enough you will get a reaction. And thats exactly what SM got.

Let me also state that i am by no means a cheerleader, i dont particularly support or dissapprove of any shop, I do my own work.

Ya'll let this shit chill

SM you can find other ways to make your name on the active threads.

Big Baller
06-02-2006, 07:33 PM
LOL, you stupid man... hahaha

n just to set the record straight to the other party involved, n to make sure that shit dont happen again, i would like to say that, i am cool with yall, Tracy n Matt ( I still think dan has some homo in him ),but dont pull that shit again... we are all grown ass people, handle it right, n punkin sum 1 by numbers will not happen in my presence! yall need to chill with that shit...

o.k. im done, have a great weekend everyone... i think ill spend mine having SEX.. lol!

oh ya fuk u speedshit!

Alex, the intention was not to handle it with numbers, I wasnt looking for his ass, I was helping hand out flyers. It just so happened he bumped into Tracy when we were standing there talking to some friends, now dont get me wrong I went down there with the intention of saying something to his ass if I saw him. But I wasnt stalking the guy. Dont make it out to be more than it was.

Edit: Tracy may have been looking for him, I dont fucking know. However we didnt form a fucking search party to go looking for him.

Stormhammer
06-02-2006, 07:37 PM
Tracy may have been looking for him, I dont fucking know. However we didnt form a fucking search party to go looking for him.

oh you know you guys were dressed up in white KKK outfits screamin white powa while searching for him

fight club
06-02-2006, 07:40 PM
Alex, the intention was not to handle it with numbers, I wasnt looking for his ass, I was helping hand out flyers. It just so happened he bumped into Tracy when we were standing there talking to some friends, now dont get me wrong I went down there with the intention of saying something to his ass if I saw him. But I wasnt stalking the guy. Dont make it out to be more than it was.

Edit: Tracy may have been looking for him, I dont fucking know. However we didnt form a fucking search party to go looking for him.

last comment before i stop fueling the fire, you said yourself in the post that is now locked that you were looking for him and tried to instigate a fight. regardless of the original plan, you and tracy and a group walked up to him and tried to start something. why else would you have a video camera? i mean, i know its cool to video tape everyday conversations but thats pushing the extreme there.

Big Baller
06-02-2006, 07:56 PM
last comment before i stop fueling the fire, you said yourself in the post that is now locked that you were looking for him and tried to instigate a fight. regardless of the original plan, you and tracy and a group walked up to him and tried to start something. why else would you have a video camera? i mean, i know its cool to video tape everyday conversations but thats pushing the extreme there.

Dude if you think that I drove all the way to the varsity to get in his face you are sadly mistaken. As far as I know Tracy always has that camera, it was attached to her at the drag strip. I simply asked him if he was going to live up to his promise, he promised he would kick my ass the next time he saw me. I gave him a shot. That is all

Vteckidd
06-02-2006, 07:58 PM
sidenote:
i saw big baller today, i kicked his ass

/thread

GsrTurbo320
06-02-2006, 07:58 PM
^^ FTW!

fight club
06-02-2006, 07:59 PM
i heard it was a dirty fight with weapons, did u use the tried and true 56k or did u up it on him with the dsl connection?