PDA

View Full Version : NIGGAS....WTF?!?

Dirty Octopus™
06-01-2006, 10:34 PM
I go to the Varsity...
and i fall into a pit of raw Negradom... What tha fuck is up with that?

ive never seen such a massive amount of ignorance in one place.

SixSquared
06-01-2006, 10:38 PM
:(

:kiss:

ShooterMcGavin
06-01-2006, 10:51 PM
I go to the Varsity...

uh, please define "negradom"? :thinking:

SampaGuy
06-01-2006, 10:51 PM
wtf lol

GrammerChic
06-01-2006, 10:55 PM
I go to the Varsity...

He means what he typed...Straight bullshit at the Varsity....If you wanted to see FNF Atlanta Nights, this was the night to see it...Except, well the cars didnt go anywhere and they had super dope "burn outs"....My fave was the neon on the hill to make sure it couldnt go anywhere...So AWESOME!!!!:rolleyes:

2.0civic
06-01-2006, 10:56 PM
lol

GsrTurbo320
06-01-2006, 10:57 PM
Like it or not, this shit is everywhere, so stop complaining...

ShooterMcGavin
06-01-2006, 10:58 PM
^^^just cuz it's everywhere makes it excusable/acceptable? fuck that. :eye:

Dirty Octopus™
uh, please define "negradom"? :thinking:

Negradom - (Neg-ra-dom) A kingdom of Niggers of all shapes, sizes, races, and colors.

It was sort of a village of Negros in the back of the parking lot.

Is this what the "scene" has come to? Burnouts and yelling?
and you had fools that couldnt burnout and kept trying and trying.
I think i shed a tear for the world.

CHADbee
its getting bad...really some ones needs to step the fuck up and try to get this thing moved to another spot.

FnF ATL FTL!

CSquared
06-01-2006, 10:59 PM
The cars definitely didn't seem up to usual varsity standards. I have to say... i was disappointed.

ShooterMcGavin
think they'd just follow...

Rican219
YEAH WHITEPOWER!!

Dirty Octopus™
06-01-2006, 11:00 PM

kid... look....
stop talking while you're ahead.
stay in your room and pop in FNF1 while you have the Tokyo Drift trailer running over and over and over in Quicktime

GsrTurbo320
06-01-2006, 11:02 PM
kid... look....
stay in your room and pop in FNF1 while you have the Tokyo Drift trailer running over and over and over in Quicktime

um sure bud, sure thing, you think you can get away and stop the rice, no you cant..sorry, so stop bitchin n do some other shit..

Dirty Octopus™
06-01-2006, 11:08 PM
um sure bud, sure thing, you think you can get away and stop the rice, no you cant..sorry, so stop bitchin n do some other shit..

mmm... where do i start with you?

shit... i actually have to think of something good cuz u kinda caught me off guard with the whole stop my bitchin thing.
i didnt think i was bitching :dunno: ... i was questioning why the world has come to this. I love Rice. especially with corned beef.. but its not supposed to be this way my son. but yes i can get away... thats why i left? :dunno:

fight club
06-01-2006, 11:09 PM
i especially liked the kitted out escalade who just kept revving his engine.

Flip
06-01-2006, 11:11 PM
kid... look....

YUP!!!!

+1 when i can...

Dirty Octopus™
06-01-2006, 11:16 PM
i especially liked the kitted out escalade who just kept revving his engine.

yeah that shit was da jayum... he had tha best 18's
it looked like a really really... really big crx with the fuckin ima killya! v2 kit on :goodjob:

SixSquared
06-01-2006, 11:18 PM
sounds like this meet definitely needs to be moved. Damn. That sucks, too, cause I like doing it at the varsity... plenty of room to chill and stuff. :(

Jimmy B
06-01-2006, 11:24 PM
im glad i dint go, an went to the bar

LexInTheCity
06-01-2006, 11:25 PM
Two things. 1. I was very disappointed. I was embarrased to be there. I thought it was more like meet & greet. See old friends. See how peoples "projects" are coming along. Speechless. 2. Lets be real clear. I am African American. I don't use that word. I hate when others use that word, regardless of their race. Get a thesaurus....its filled with tons of words that describe it. Find another word, QUICK! BTW, that "whitepower" comment wasn't funny at all. Hopefully, someone (moderator) will delete the title of this thread. Thanks in advance. -BA, MS, 1st year PhD.

fight club
06-01-2006, 11:26 PM
it wont get canceled, but seriously, we need to have importatlanta.com talk to varsity and schedule it as an import event. alert the police, and have all the shit like gay burnouts and fights and thug behavior kicked out.

Dirty Octopus™
06-01-2006, 11:26 PM
sounds like this meet definitely needs to be moved. Damn. That sucks, too, cause I like doing it at the varsity... plenty of room to chill and stuff. :(

yeah after that display it looks like it may be moved...
i should have gone earlier, i would have had a better night. and i would have probably missed all that traffic headed back north

Dirty Octopus™
06-01-2006, 11:31 PM
Two things. 1. I was very disappointed. I was embarrased to be there. I thought it was more like meet & greet. See old friends. See how peoples "projects" are coming along. Speechless. 2. Lets be real clear. I am African American. I don't use that word. I hate when others use that word, regardless of their race. Get a thesaurus....its filled with tons of words that describe it. Find another word, QUICK! BTW, that "whitepower" comment wasn't funny at all. Hopefully, someone (moderator) will delete the title of this thread. Thanks in advance. -BA, MS, 1st year PhD.

mmm... right... i my friend am classified as "African American" just like you...
you make it seem as if i am using the word Nigger loosely, as it so often is, but I am not. the word "nigger" as all know is a noun describing ignorant people. that is exactly why i said there were people of ALL races, taking upon the traits that you assume i believe are derived from one race alone.. yours and mine.

but it is not so :goodjob:

quickdodge®
06-01-2006, 11:44 PM
Negradom - (Neg-ra-dom) A kingdom of Niggers of all shapes, sizes, races, and colors.

All I can say is...dumbass. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
06-01-2006, 11:47 PM

You are an even bigger dumbass. But you don't need me to tell you that. There is a poll, lolol @ you. Later, QD.

CHADbee
06-01-2006, 11:49 PM
i would have probably missed all that traffic headed back north
there was'nt any traffic heading 20 east...ummm...wonder why.

Dirty Octopus™
06-01-2006, 11:50 PM
there was'nt any traffic heading 20 east...ummm...wonder why.

uhh... yeah... probably cuz we went different directions... :dunno:

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-01-2006, 11:52 PM
shit like that will make the V meet disseapear

BlkCD5
06-02-2006, 12:05 AM
I mentioned this shit before. The owner is not going to be happy when he sees the parking lot. Not to mention the customers who aren't involved in the meet are probably going to stay away. I expected to take some pics, meet up with some people and see some nice rides at the varsity tonight. Instead, I see stupid shit x100 happening and choke on smoke, while having to watch my ass so I don't nearly get hit, again.... :eek:

RUSH
06-02-2006, 12:32 AM
I swear, it was the gayest night at the Varsity! I seen all the childish burnouts start and was pissed.... I was just there with my girl and a friend, pretty much so he could meet a guy for parts and seen all this take place!

For the guys doing this imature stuff, grow up or do it at your house in your own driveway! For the idiots aging(spl) it on....grow up or go to the drag strip and watch as much as you want!
Im glad I wasnt in my car, cause I would of got laughed at so bad, because I wouldnt give you guys a wood just by doing a stupid burnout!

Also to the losers in the cars doing this crap.....On top of being a fag in the parking lot, learn how to drive somewhere else!

RUSH
06-02-2006, 12:44 AM
You can tell high school is out, cause the lil kids can stay out later and ruin the Varsity for everyone else!

wantboost
06-02-2006, 12:46 AM
It happend on the way out of drift atlanta, so doesnt really suprise me. It is just too bad that people have to be so ignorant when IA had such a good thing going. now it seems to be turning into rice fest.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
06-02-2006, 12:49 AM
The owner is not going to be happy when he sees the parking lot.

This is the 1 statement in this thread that I actually agree with. We went out for a drink & had to bring 1 of the guys back to his car when we were done (after everybody was gone)...that parking lot was disgusting!!! As I've said before, I would hate to see the homes that most of these people live in!!! I mean seriously, how hard is it to throw your shit in the trash can? Or, if a trash can isn't close, put the shit in your car until you get home & throw it away then! The pure laziness of these slobs is what's going to ruin it for everybody, just like it has every other place where meets have been attempted. It's really sad that these people can spend so much time & money on their cars & can keep them so clean, but can't do something as simple as throw their trash in a trash can when they're done with it! :rant:

2.0civic
06-02-2006, 01:10 AM
mmm... right... i my friend am classified as "African American" just like you...
you make it seem as if i am using the word Nigger loosely, as it so often is, but I am not. the word "nigger" as all know is a noun describing ignorant people. that is exactly why i said there were people of ALL races, taking upon the traits that you assume i believe are derived from one race alone.. yours and mine.

thats why i get pissed when i hear AA's saying NIGGER but they get pissed off. Im glad someone else FINALLY stated the obvious. anybody calling anyone else a nigger as a compliment should win a darwin award.

LexInTheCity
06-02-2006, 02:41 AM
First, big shouts out to that SPOON civic is flawless, I love that car, and to the green, boosted BMW. It was the first time I seen a boosted beamer in person. Secondly, I guess I know what its gonna look like now when Fast n the Furious 3 comes out. Lots of It felt good seeing the mega horsepower cars leave normally. I was amazed @ the amount of people that were breaking their necks to see 100whp cars do burnouts?!? LAST BUT NOT LEAST, for the genius that started this thread. 1. You are using the term loosely and I don't care if you are PURPLE. 2. I don't think its a noun. They usually name people or places. I haven't met that person nor have I visited that city. I think adjectives describe things. Get a thesaurus and a dictionary. Trust me YOU are just as ignorant as those people doing the burnouts. Check ya self homie. (+1) for saying what you saw because I thought it was stupid too. (-2) for bad choice of words or for having a limited vocabulary...your pick. Don't reply please, because the hole is getting deeper. Stay up.

2.0civic
06-02-2006, 02:47 AM
NIGGER= ignorant person. Any race. enough said so we dont turn this into a racial slur fest. the last white guy that called me a cracker got punched in the face.

TIGERJC
06-02-2006, 02:52 AM

I agree with you, choose another word plz :goodjob:

fuck that, :2up: choose another word now BITCH

LexInTheCity
06-02-2006, 02:57 AM
True dat. Both points have been run into the ground. Somebody(Moderator) lock this thread up. I plead with you. 8)

RandomGuy
06-02-2006, 02:58 AM
I agree with you, choose another word plz :goodjob:

fuck that, :2up: choose another word now BITCH
Niggerness?

TIGERJC
06-02-2006, 02:59 AM
meet mw at the V right now so I can whoop your ass with 10 of my friends behind me. RIGHT NOW

2.0civic
06-02-2006, 03:01 AM
thats a nigger thing to do. why cant you do it one on one

Niger
06-02-2006, 03:03 AM
NIGER PLEASE! BRING IT

Niger
06-02-2006, 03:05 AM
http://sc.tri-bit.com/images/9/96/nplz.gif

Niger
06-02-2006, 03:05 AM
meet mw at the V right now so I can whoop your ass with 10 of my friends behind me. RIGHT NOW

please give me 7 minutes to get there, as my rickshaw does not like to start in the cold nights.

2.0civic
06-02-2006, 03:08 AM
http://sc.tri-bit.com/images/9/96/nplz.gif

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

would people really be bitching if we said jews leaving the V instead of niggahs

its the whoreslounge and freedom of speech so nobody will lock this

LexInTheCity
06-02-2006, 03:08 AM
Somebody LOCK IT UP!!! Its amazing what one DUMBASS comment can start. I thought this was 2006? 8(

2.0civic
06-02-2006, 03:13 AM
its not a dumbass comment. its a ignorant comment. its ok..cant you find a better word.i got a dictionary you can borrow. its amazing that a thread about dumbasses burning out turns into a racial shit because one person wants to play the race card

LexInTheCity
06-02-2006, 03:17 AM
Good question, but the way you used the word in your question sounded a little suspect? IA shouldn't be a place where people should have to check people on using ignorant, racial, sexist, or insensitive slurs. Its about CARS. Its 2006 not 1606.

2.0civic
06-02-2006, 03:19 AM
it shouldnt i agree, but i hate when people who bitch about the word nigger use it then play the race card.

Wurm
06-02-2006, 03:20 AM
It a worthless word and should not be used by anyone I get so tired of hearing it all the mall all day quit calling you fucking friend ignorant you dumbass

RandomGuy
06-02-2006, 03:21 AM
nigga please... i'm tired of you ppl makin funnz of mai race! we dont play dat shit round hea!

REPARATIONS MOTHERFUCKER REPARATIONS

2.0civic
06-02-2006, 03:21 AM
It a worthless word and should not be used by anyone I get so tired of hearing it all the mall all day quit calling you fucking friend ignorant you dumbass
exactly my dumbass. lol, see how stupid that would sound??

never_finished
06-02-2006, 03:22 AM
see, what had happened was.

RandomGuy
06-02-2006, 03:23 AM
see, what had happened was.
LOLCAGE

LexInTheCity
06-02-2006, 03:24 AM
Yeah I am playing. I don't need a dictionary to come up with another word. Here's one. Senseless. Here's another one. Immature. See how easy that was. That's what TWO degrees will do for you! Chillout I might be YOUR doctor in about 3years. Yes, I said DOCTOR. If this would have been titled with an ignorant slure about white people then I'm sure you would feel differently. Freedom of speech ends when it insults others. Step ya education game up.

Wurm
06-02-2006, 03:24 AM
and what i hate worse then that is "You know what im saying" at the end of every sentence... No motherfucker I dont shut the fuck up and take your dumbass to school or get hooked on phonics

2.0civic
06-02-2006, 03:26 AM
Yeah I am playing. I don't need a dictionary to come up with another word. Here's one. Senseless. Here's another one. Immature. See how easy that was. That's what TWO degrees will do for you! Chillout I might be YOUR doctor in about 3years. Yes, I said DOCTOR. If this would have been titled with an ignorant slure about white people then I'm sure you would feel differently. Freedom of speech ends when it insults others. Step ya education game up.

i would be pissed BUT since NIGGER= IGNORANT i dont give a shit. if it said cracker=ignoprant, id be all over it. i got tested for MENSA in 7th grade. my education is more than adequate i assure you of this

2.0civic
06-02-2006, 03:26 AM
and what i hate worse then that is "You know what im saying" at the end of every sentence... No motherfucker I dont shut the fuck up and take your dumbass to school or get hooked on phonics

or whas haninin dog. that shit is annoying as fuck!

Wurm
06-02-2006, 03:28 AM
or whas haninin dog. that shit is annoying as fuck!

yeah once they start talking like that I just refer to them as crackhead

never_finished
06-02-2006, 03:28 AM
whasss hannnnnenin

ok so my opinion is.........

im fucking hungry and want some waffl e house

2.0civic
06-02-2006, 03:29 AM
whasss hannnnnenin

ok so my opinion is.........

im fucking hungry and want some waffl e house

pull the WH thread back up niggah

Wurm
hashbrowns scattered covered and chunked please? :)

RandomGuy
shoulda lean shoulda lean

2.0civic
06-02-2006, 03:30 AM
yeah once they start talking like that I just refer to them as crackhead
one came in the other day to bass pro and i was just thinking

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?? oh shit dont even get me started on mexicans here who cant speak english. wtf ever happened to having to have to know basic english to become a citizen??

TIGERJC
06-02-2006, 03:31 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

would people really be bitching if we said jews leaving the V instead of niggahs

its the whoreslounge and freedom of speech so nobody will lock this

yea I would :rant:

2.0civic
shoulda lean shoulda lean

you might see me in the street but NIGGA you dont know me

RandomGuy
lol this thread is seriously getting racist lolol i was just mocking stereotypes but i cant tell if u whiteboys are serious or not

2.0civic
06-02-2006, 03:32 AM
yea I would :rant:

oh im sorry. whats faster than a speeding bullet?? a jew with a coupon!! per Niger last night

2.0civic
06-02-2006, 03:33 AM
oh for all of you thinking im racist....im actually mixed so dont play the race card on me

Wurm
one came in the other day to bass pro and i was just thinking

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?? oh shit dont even get me started on mexicans here who cant speak english. wtf ever happened to having to have to know basic english to become a citizen??

roflmao I think mexicans and indians get mad at me . They make this long speech to me and all I under stand is like 3 words. I look at the dumbfounded and I'm like I didnt understand a word you just said. Thats what i tell every customer I dont understand

never_finished
ok really...this thread sucks

people say nigga everyday....im white, and a black guyy can call me cracka all day long but can i call him nigga? no. but do you here white guys going around callin there homeboys crackas? no, what about any other race? do you here them calling their homies cracka? nope...but everyone says nigga...big deal....grow up...racism is in the past

and im drunk so that might not make any sence, but oh well

RandomGuy
06-02-2006, 03:36 AM
this thread is not:

Wurm
06-02-2006, 03:37 AM
wtf happened to that guys face it looks so cartoonish

2.0civic
racism is in the past

HOLY SHIT!! BEST THING IVE SEEN THIS THREAD. seriously, dont yall remember a few years ago when all the black people sued coke for not getting hired?? its cause they sucked and werent qualified. you shouldnt get a job based on color. how many white, mexican, asians did you see try to sue?? none, because the color issue isnt a existing one. dont play a race card just because you dont get your way.

2.0civic
this thread is not:

LIRL, its deion

RandomGuy
06-02-2006, 03:39 AM
LIRL, its deion
its tyrell, or perhaps jerome

RandomGuy
06-02-2006, 03:39 AM
wait wait... he's definitely a demetrius

2.0civic
06-02-2006, 03:48 AM
peace and chicken grease nigga

LexInTheCity
06-02-2006, 04:03 AM
IGNORANT

never_finished
06-02-2006, 04:04 AM
who?

quickdodge®
06-02-2006, 04:10 AM
...im white, and a black guyy can call me cracka all day long but can i call him nigga?

It's wrong either way. But when black guys say it to each other in idle convo, it's different. It looks ridiculous to see a white dude calling each other a nigga. When I see a white guy with hat cocked to the side using that word, I think about how low on the food chain this dude is. Later, QD.

never_finished
06-02-2006, 04:12 AM
It's wrong either way. But when black guys say it to each other in idle convo, it's different. It looks ridiculous to see a white dude calling each other a nigga. When I see a white guy with hat cocked to the side using that word, I think about how low on the food chain this dude is. Later, QD.

I agree. I just think it's stupid how it works...if a black guy calls a white guy cracka out in public, no one would notice. But if a random white guy called a random black guy nigga....it would be completely different.

oh well i guess the world will never stop being ignorant. Me personally i dont care, call me whatever you want. sticks and stones........

LexInTheCity
06-02-2006, 04:14 AM
Oh I'm sorry. You did what in the 7th grade??? What grade are you in now? What are you doing with that "adequate" education? Please. If you make ignorant comments over and over again then guess what.....You're ignorant!!! I'm done. You should be a comedian....

never_finished
06-02-2006, 04:16 AM
Oh I'm sorry. You did what in the 7th grade??? What grade are you in now? What are you doing with that "adequate" education? Please. If you make ignorant comments over and over again then guess what.....You're ignorant!!! I'm done. You should be a comedian....

are you talking to me?

2.0civic
06-02-2006, 04:18 AM

im 19 but thanks dumbass. i dont want to say nigger meaning ignorant cause youll be a bitch and play the race card. my adequate eduation?? im a bartender and work in sales. sorry if you get offended over s stupid fucking word. apparently you cant fucking read either. im half black.

2.0civic
06-02-2006, 04:24 AM
all i know is that you fuckers that let internet shit get to them are immature. heres an idea: if you dont agree to stupid shit, dont drag it on with your stupid ass input. all yall wanna get mad and shit but i can almost GUARANTEE yall wont do shit when someone steps up.

{X}Echo419
06-02-2006, 06:31 AM
Race stuff: ain't gonna be changed here so drop it.

btw: I heard some girl and a guy about got in a fight. screaming & shitz. is that true? what else happened?

B16a2 Civic
06-02-2006, 07:29 AM
what happened, niggas gon wild?

Dirty Octopus™
06-02-2006, 07:35 AM
LAST BUT NOT LEAST, for the genius that started this thread. 1. You are using the term loosely and I don't care if you are PURPLE. 2. I don't think its a noun. They usually name people or places. I haven't met that person nor have I visited that city. I think adjectives describe things. Get a thesaurus and a dictionary. Trust me YOU are just as ignorant as those people doing the burnouts. Check ya self homie. (+1) for saying what you saw because I thought it was stupid too. (-2) for bad choice of words or for having a limited vocabulary...your pick. Don't reply please, because the hole is getting deeper. Stay up.

Ok… I will start with saying I apologize if I’ve hurt your feelings in any fashion, but I do not appreciate people coming and flipping my observation of last night’s events into some sort of racis-a-palooza ß no this word does not exist and I will get called out for playing with my English…. Oooo God forbid that!

I used the slang word “nigga” once and played with the word to describe what I saw. All together I think I initially used the word twice, but you hold that against me… what’s with the grudge and the failed attempt to make me feel like an ignoramus? (I figured if I used that word, you’d finally be able to get some rest)

Anywho back to the matter at hand… I, like you wish, that the word would up and go away. But it won’t. It is used in everyday life by all people, in literature, in everyday conversation, and as of late on television.

All I can say at this point is that I am not as sensitive to the word as you and select others are, and I apologize for not taking your feelings into consideration.

I do not consider myself a “nigger” and I choose to be naïve when others use it. I feel that I am of these days and not the days of my parents and grandparents. True don’t forget the past, but at least make an attempt to move on.

I figured I could state what I saw, receive feedback from others that witnessed the same thing, and go to bed. I didn’t think I would have someone up until almost 6AM addressing what needed not to be addressed. You brought to surface something so far from what I had in mind.

B16a2 Civic
06-02-2006, 07:42 AM
so what happened, niggas gon wild?

ShooterMcGavin
06-02-2006, 08:33 AM
oh im sorry. whats faster than a speeding bullet?? a jew with a coupon!! per Niger last night

rofl :lmao: that was bad, but funny as fuck :D :goodjob:

Stormhammer
06-02-2006, 08:59 AM

as Chris Rock once stated, man, I HATE NIGGAS ( he actually used the true word and referenced them to being stupid ignorant loud mouthed and uneducated whilst black people were awesome )

AtifSajid
06-02-2006, 09:07 AM

You are a stupid as bitch. Leave your fucken wanna be degrees and shit out of this. It isnt helping you go anywhere. Who gives a fuck on here. It isnt going to give you any respect.

And this is the reason why I havent been to the Varsity yet.

{X}Echo419
06-02-2006, 09:28 AM
You are a stupid as bitch. Leave your fucken wanna be degrees and shit out of this. It isnt helping you go anywhere. Who gives a fuck on here. It isnt going to give you any respect.

he's compensating for a small penis :lmfao:

:bigdance:

TeeJay
06-02-2006, 09:31 AM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/timbo1380/cosbysig1.jpg

Dirty Octopus™
06-02-2006, 09:56 AM

lol degrees, hes like Kanye West's skits on college dropout... i got my degrees! i may not know that nigger is a noun and not a place... but i got my degrees!! Yeah! degrees! PHD bitches! Degrees! :goodjob:

*chuckles still*

degrees

ShooterMcGavin
06-02-2006, 10:02 AM
^^^that was the first thing that came to my mind as well :D

2.0civic
06-02-2006, 12:28 PM
i cant beleive this shit hit 7 pages

thinkfast®
06-02-2006, 12:43 PM
did somebody say Mexicans?!? who want it? I got a Ruger wit yo name on it :D

imbosile
06-02-2006, 01:00 PM

:werd: i was about to bring this up. all he talks about is his education, woohoo for him.

speedminded
06-02-2006, 03:03 PM
i especially liked the kitted out escalade who just kept revving his engine.that my friend was the exact equivalent to firing a gun into the air...if you catch my drift ;)

ShooterMcGavin
06-02-2006, 03:04 PM
^^^your drift has definitely been caught :D

2.0civic
06-02-2006, 10:09 PM
does anyone have pics of the kitted escalade?

BlkCD5
06-02-2006, 11:31 PM
I do. Also i might have pics of them pushing it after he fucked up his tranny. :lmfao:

2.0civic
06-02-2006, 11:42 PM
^^^LIRL, damn. that bill cosby shit was classic. i saved it for future use

Lankhoss
06-03-2006, 12:59 AM
This is the best thread EVER!!

And HerSideKick is my new hero :)

2.0civic
06-03-2006, 01:18 AM
LIRL, you wouldnt understand.