PDA

View Full Version : THAT HAD ME WORRIED.

CHADbee
06-01-2006, 09:42 PM
no hood+rain= :hanged: i'm allready home from the varsity meet. i have no hood on my car and a storm was a brewin'. i left my people cause i really did'nt wanna get rained on with no hood. as soon as i get off my exit i got 3 phone calls asking what was up cause they said like 5 exits down it started pouring rain. then i had a cop follow me untill i got out of town and he finally turned around. my po po detector was going nuts and i'm worried about my manifold getting rained on but i'm forced to go the speed limit. that was close.

oh yeah what was up with the girls in the booty shorts next to the 350?
:idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: feelin on da booty.

Flip
06-01-2006, 09:51 PM
no hood+rain= :hanged: i'm allready home from the varsity meet. i have no hood on my car and a storm was a brewin'. i left my people cause i really did'nt wanna get rained on with no hood. as soon as i get off my exit i got 3 phone calls asking what was up cause they said like 5 exits down it started pouring rain. then i had a cop follow me untill i got out of town and he finally turned around. my po po detector was going nuts and i'm worried about my manifold getting rained on but i'm forced to go the speed limit. that was close.

:idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: feelin on da booty.

Glad you made it back with no rain!

I don't know if i saw the girls in booty shorts, but i tell ya there were some hotties out there tonight :P

Anyone know who the cute asian chick that got someone to take a pic of her in front of my sti was? :)

The Ren
06-01-2006, 09:52 PM
I left around 9oclock.. I saw the storm and I knew I had an hour ride home... didnt want to do it in the supra

Flip
06-01-2006, 09:56 PM

Oh, and good to meet you too by the way.

CHADbee
06-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Glad you made it back with no rain!

I don't know if i saw the girls in booty shorts, but i tell ya there were some hotties out there tonight :P

Anyone know who the cute asian chick that got someone to take a pic of her in front of my sti was? :)
i'm sure u'll see pics...2 girls in front of a blue 350 with lil bitty booty shorts huggin on each other a feelin on da booties....hotness. there was a big crowd around and everybody was taking pics. made me wanna :jerkit:

CHADbee
06-01-2006, 09:58 PM
Oh, and good to meet you too by the way.
yeah good to meet u too man...if we come out to dave and busters this weekend i'll hit u up.

Flip
06-01-2006, 09:58 PM
i'm sure u'll see pics...2 girls in front of a blue 350 with lil bitty booty shorts huggin on each other a feelin on da booties....hotness. there was a big crowd around and everybody was taking pics. made me wanna :jerkit:

LOL, where was I with my camera!? I've failed as a photographer :P

Stormhammer
06-01-2006, 10:05 PM
someone called me earlier askin if I was going to the V

I have not a fucking clue who they were lol

CHADbee
06-01-2006, 10:07 PM
someone called me earlier askin if I was going to the V

I have not a fucking clue who they were lol
u should have asked them who the fuck they were

Stormhammer
06-01-2006, 10:09 PM
well I though it was someone... but, I was wrong when I talked to them later on :lmao:

CHADbee
06-01-2006, 10:14 PM
well I though it was someone... but, I was wrong when I talked to them later on :lmao:
call the number back and scream"who the fuck u are u biotch!!!"

Flip
06-01-2006, 10:18 PM
yeah good to meet u too man...if we come out to dave and busters this weekend i'll hit u up.

Do that. I figured out why I didn't hear my phone... It was on silent :P. Forgot to turn vibrate back on after i woke up...

ShooterMcGavin
06-01-2006, 10:53 PM
LOL, where was I with my camera!? I've failed as a photographer :P

indeed, saw u walkin around w/that thing all nite too :D

Flip
06-01-2006, 10:55 PM
indeed, saw u walkin around w/that thing all nite too :D

Heh yeh, i love takin pics but i really gotta figure out how to deal with those street lamps. They make most of my pics turn out either yellowish or blue. I actually used some guys white BMW hood to set my white ballance LOL. He was standing right there. I'm sure he was thinking, "Why the hell is this guy taking a closeup of my hood" LOL

slowrolla97
06-01-2006, 11:33 PM
Do that. I figured out why I didn't hear my phone... It was on silent :P. Forgot to turn vibrate back on after i woke up...
Yeah i tried calling you when i met up with george. :( Did you ever find him?

fight club
06-01-2006, 11:34 PM
you drove the no hood sti??? also, one of the girls, the one who later changed into a future milf shirt is the girl of the 350s driver. idk bout the other one. they were doing a photo shoot.

Scrappy
06-01-2006, 11:46 PM
wow desperate boys i swear... :rolleyes: last i checked its a car MEET not a car SHOW or any event like that... but whatever floats thier boats to get thier name out and pictures wtih tons of guys... IMO that was lame to do at the varsity or any meet to attract that attention

fight club
06-01-2006, 11:47 PM
wow desperate boys i swear... :rolleyes: last i checked its a car MEET not a car SHOW or any event like that... but whatever floats thier boats to get thier name out and pictures wtih tons of guys... IMO that was lame to do at the varsity or any meet to attract that attention

were you standing next to the ice cream truck with the pimp ass music. i saw you i thought but too shy to ask if it was you incase you didnt remember me. lol.

Scrappy
06-01-2006, 11:51 PM
were you standing next to the ice cream truck with the pimp ass music. i saw you i thought but too shy to ask if it was you incase you didnt remember me. lol.

haha did you see me dancing to the ice cream music with justin and ricky? :D that shit was PIMP! and yes that was me and i think i saw ya... blue shirt by the celica which i assume is SNappers... HAH I AM NICE in person i dont bite its all good

CHADbee
06-01-2006, 11:58 PM
you drove the no hood sti??? also, one of the girls, the one who later changed into a future milf shirt is the girl of the 350s driver. idk bout the other one. they were doing a photo shoot.
black no hood SRT-4. and i'd love to make her a milf :idb:

Scrappy
06-02-2006, 12:00 AM
black no hood SRT-4. and i'd love to make her a milf :idb:

you know you really sound desperate like the fools with the hollister girl last month... picking up girls at the varsity is HIGH CLASS :tongue: lol

Nismo
06-02-2006, 12:07 AM
post some damn pictures of her then!

CHADbee
06-02-2006, 12:09 AM
you know you really sound desperate like the fools with the hollister girl last month... picking up girls at the varsity is HIGH CLASS :tongue: lol
nah i'm really not that bad...i was watching but i was'nt one of them fools telling the girls to "spank dat ass" or anything. most of the girls there are brought there by guys so i just look.

fight club
06-02-2006, 12:18 AM

haha damn good thing i didnt take first initiative and hit on you then, would hate to be lower class. haha and yea, it was me in the blue shirt next to snappers celica...