PDA

View Full Version : Mazda competition thing

LS2ner
06-01-2006, 09:35 AM
Dear Ryan Robertson,

Congratulations! You have been selected as a prize winner in the Mazda CX-7 Earth Search Sweepstakes, administered by ePrize.

You have won one (1) 30 Gigabyte Video iPodŽ. You will be receiving your prize in the mail 8-10 weeks after the end of the promotion. It will be mailed to the address you provided on the registration form. The promotion ends on June 27, 2006.

Your win has been automatically approved. No further verification is required to claim your prize.

The Official Rules of the promotion are attached to this email. Please refer to them for any questions you may have. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Prize Fulfillment Services via email at [email protected]. Please include the name of the promotion and the prize listed above in the subject line of your email.

If you are unable to open the attached PDF file you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Adobe website for free. The URL is http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

Again, congratulations and thank you for your continued patronage of Mazda Motor of America, Inc.

Prize Fulfillment Services

[email protected]

Did anyone else get this email or am i the only one? Free iPOD FTW!

LS2ner
06-01-2006, 09:39 AM
gawd damn post whores.. quit bumping my page down! I wanna know if any else got this, lol.

Halfwit
06-01-2006, 09:54 AM
no we didnt, give them all your bank account info, and get ur free ipod, have fun.

LS2ner
06-01-2006, 09:56 AM
HAH your funny. not really.

LS2ner
06-01-2006, 09:57 AM
plus i doubt Mazda would do that...and never gave em any kind of banking info.

ShooterMcGavin
06-01-2006, 12:46 PM
quit braggin :D