PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to All-Star Performance?

Nemesis
06-01-2006, 09:14 AM
Only reason I remember is that they were working on a turbo 3L Cougar buildup on someones car I know from way back when. Visited the shop on occasion, and eventually turned out something happened and the whole thing dissappeared one day. I overheard this from Jason at Balanced Performance back in the day too... just curious as to what exactly happened.

Jimmy B
06-01-2006, 09:16 AM
the owner, workers, and mechanics all screwed around, and it got shut down for not paying rent.. one reason my car didnt run right when i sold it.. good ol TED..

Nemesis
06-01-2006, 09:16 AM
the owner, workers, and mechanics all screwed around, and it got shut down for not paying rent.. one reason my car didnt run right when i sold it.. good ol TED..

oh shit I forgot that name till now... TED... yeah...he was trying to talk me into giving him 15 grand for a twin turbo build up :lmfao:

Halfwit
06-01-2006, 09:19 AM
i heard that they got caught in a rain storm while testing out a mod, and well u know what happens in those situations.

Nemesis
06-01-2006, 09:21 AM
Oh and I cant forget Danny from Auto Fitness Center nearby. Back in the day before I found a decent body guy, that mother fucker hot glued my side skirts on the car.

B16a2 Civic
06-01-2006, 09:27 AM
hot glue, hell nah

Nemesis
06-01-2006, 09:29 AM
hot glue, hell nah

Yeah didnt find that shit out till my current body guy started tearing away at my car for the new build up. Took hot glue all behind the skirt and urethane seam sealed the shit shut.

4dmin
06-01-2006, 09:30 AM
They fucked over quite a few of us here and then weren't paying their bills were like 6 months behind on rent and the asshat just left town :2up:

seriously they about killed me in my car... they left the pin off my control arm and it came out from under my car while driving... then i was almost ran over by a semi b/c of it. needless to say if i ever see that fuck again i'll punch him in the face!!! when their shop got evicted alot of people lost tools of theirs and some of the customer cars went to the impound. it was a bunch of shit.

Nemesis
06-01-2006, 09:33 AM
holy shit, that's crazy...

Didnt Vitek have a shop down here as well at one time?

LS2ner
06-01-2006, 09:34 AM
GOD! Friggin idiots

4dmin
06-01-2006, 09:34 AM
holy shit, that's crazy...

Didnt Vitek have a shop down here as well at one time?

ya he moved to florida if i'm not mistaken :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
06-01-2006, 09:35 AM
They fucked over quite a few of us here and then weren't paying their bills were like 6 months behind on rent and the asshat just left town :2up:

seriously they about killed me in my car... they left the pin off my control arm and it came out from under my car while driving... then i was almost ran over by a semi b/c of it. needless to say if i ever see that fuck again i'll punch him in the face!!! when their shop got evicted alot of people lost tools of theirs and some of the customer cars went to the impound. it was a bunch of shit.

damn, bad buisness

Nemesis
06-01-2006, 09:35 AM
Damn, I wish I knew about IA back then, probably coulda save me from some trouble.

Glad these folks arent around anymore.

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-01-2006, 02:16 PM
thats dirty as hell