PDA

View Full Version : EF8 CRX Power mirrors RARE!!!! 88-91 si

azkkr
05-31-2006, 09:32 PM
For sale @ $120 obo Power mirrors Ef8 (not folding) with switch!!

Soloboy
05-31-2006, 09:35 PM
Damn JDMness!!! lol!

jdm7thgen
05-31-2006, 10:51 PM
oh yeah old school jdmness

jdmcrx12
06-01-2006, 09:02 AM
i would like to have them but a little pricey

azkkr
06-01-2006, 11:59 AM
i would like to have them but a little pricey

make an Offer buddy! All offers welcome!

jdmcrx12
06-01-2006, 01:46 PM
ill think about it

jdmcrx12
06-01-2006, 01:47 PM
where did u get them

single_cam_ham
06-01-2006, 04:03 PM
you have the interior plates that cover the where tha mirror adjustor go?

Slowboy
06-01-2006, 04:06 PM
oh snap, i want them jokers bad, have to see what my fondings look like tomorow, i have to order new seats though..have to. steal in your back sucks. :(

BTLFED
06-01-2006, 04:09 PM
Where is the relay box? Without that they are worthless.

azkkr
06-01-2006, 05:30 PM
Got them for some bguy in Europe!
no interior plates

I have intalled some of these before, no need for relay box

jdmcrx12
06-01-2006, 05:33 PM
they spell miror the same as us cool

single_cam_ham
06-01-2006, 05:36 PM
they spell miror the same as us cool
yes they do...these are ukdm yo0!
sorry jdm faggies

jdmcrx12
06-01-2006, 08:30 PM
jdm is better

stackz
06-01-2006, 08:53 PM
jdm is better

I bet you think jdm cauk is better than ukdm or usdm cauk too lol, hahaha!!!

ride dat azn cauk!!!

jdmcrx12
06-01-2006, 11:08 PM
i dont know personaly but all jdm pussy come to me so u tell me it sounds to me that my usdm cock is better smart ass lol

BTLFED
06-02-2006, 04:18 AM
Got them for some bguy in Europe!
no interior plates

I have intalled some of these before, no need for relay box

You didn't wire them without the relay box.

azkkr
06-02-2006, 01:21 PM
Got all the wires and the cover for the driver side, I'm working on getting the passenger side cover!!

single_cam_ham
06-02-2006, 02:54 PM
You didn't wire them without the relay box.

he got ya there

BTLFED
06-02-2006, 03:12 PM
Got all the wires and the cover for the driver side, I'm working on getting the passenger side cover!!

So you have the whole dash harness? From the factory the wiring for the mirrors is integrated into that harness. This is starting to sound a bit shady.

azkkr
06-02-2006, 04:25 PM
he got ya there

He didn't ever get me. He said I needed a relay to install them, And I say you don't. See, you dont need anything but three screws per mirror to INSTALL them. Now, to make them operational, that's a different Story!.

And by the way, any honda 88-91 mirror relay for non folding power mirrors work with these mirrors.

About the cable harness!!! With a little bit of patience you can follow the cables from the swithch and get the whole thing out. But you really don't need that. Once you get the connectors for the switch, the mirrors and the relay you can wire the whole thing your self!!

HEre it's an example!!!

http://www.infinkcdesigns.com/civic/JDM%20folding%20mirror%20install.htm

BTLFED
06-02-2006, 04:41 PM
He didn't ever get me. He said I needed a relay to install them, And I say you don't. See, you dont need anything but three screws per mirror to INSTALL them. Now, to make them operational, that's a different Story!.

And by the way, any honda 88-91 mirror relay for non folding power mirrors work with these mirrors.

About the cable harness!!! With a little bit of patience you can follow the cables from the swithch and get the whole thing out. But you really don't need that. Once you get the connectors for the switch, the mirrors and the relay you can wire the whole thing your self!!

HEre it's an example!!!

http://www.infinkcdesigns.com/civic/JDM%20folding%20mirror%20install.htm

Nice shady play on words there. Is that how you swindle people out of their money? Give me a fucking break :rolleyes:

I wouldn't buy a fucking thing from your shady ass.

quickdodge®
06-02-2006, 04:45 PM

Fucking dumbass. Wanna get technical? I'll delete this goddamn thread for a technicality. Later, QD.

BTLFED
06-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Us moderators hold the conch, you shady bitch! :slap:

azkkr
06-02-2006, 05:53 PM
what a bunch of babies!
Anybody can measure you IQ by just reading your responses!
If you want to fight back, just try to prove that I'm wrong instead of calling names!

BTLFED
06-02-2006, 06:00 PM
what a bunch of babies!
If you want to fight back, just try to prove that I'm wrong instead of calling names!

In what way would you like me to prove you wrong? Should I start with there are only a handful of people that know more than I do about this body style in this state and that I know all of them? Or how about that I have been doing this for over 10 years and have owned my CRX for that long? How about maybe the fact that I have the actual JDM FOLDING power mirrors on my CRX?

Or would you like me to prove why this post has gone uber shady? Like that all of your posts on this site but 2 or 3 are in the FS section? The fact that as if by magic everytime you are called out on something missing in this thread you have those parts?

Do I need to keep going? They didn't make me a moderator on this site for the fuck of it.

quickdodge®
06-02-2006, 06:08 PM
what a bunch of babies!

Wow, I must have you fooled then, azkisr. Low IQ's don't belong to GA Tech students, GA State students, FSU students, Dean's List graduate students, all A HS graduate students, 1460-1500 SAT score people. But I regress. The more I read your literary assault upon the English language, I do feel more like an idiot. Later, QD.

azkkr
06-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Good, Now show me all those times I've been called out for parts!!!!
BTW, I own CRX's Since 1986 for a total of 6 Cars.

and if you read this whole thread, I mentioned that I contacted the person who sold me these in order to get the parts you guys asked for. I contacted this person before I even placed the items for sale, about 2 weeks ago.

Honestly, this are my first not foldind mirrors I got, the previous two I installed were folding!

Do what you have to do! If you want to delete it, do it! USE THE FORCE that IA have granted you !!

So you are a student pipi stretcher, good for you , in the other hand, I got a PhD form Ga State in Chemistry (Physical chemistry). All i was trying to say is that you can make your point without the insults!!!!!

BTLFED
06-02-2006, 06:31 PM

and if you read this whole thread, I mentioned that I contacted the person who sold me these in order to get the parts you guys asked for. I contacted this person before I even placed the items for sale, about 2 weeks ago.

Honestly, this are my first not foldind mirrors I got, the previous two I installed were folding!

Do what you have to do! If you want to delete it, do it! USE THE FORCE that IA have granted you !!

So you are a student pipi stretcher, good for you , in the other hand, I got a PhD form Ga State in Chemistry (Physical chemistry). All i was trying to say is that you can make your point without the insults!!!!!

But if they are in Europe how do you have the parts in a day?

I don't think it should be deleted yet, IMO. At least you are explaining yourself instead of going into super e-thug retard mode. You seem to have some good connections if all of this is true.

azkkr
06-02-2006, 06:35 PM

Dude, read. I contacted the guy about two weeks ago!

BTLFED
06-02-2006, 06:42 PM
Dude, read. I contacted the guy about two weeks ago!

Mark it on your calender folks! I have been caught slippin. I can't remember the last time that has happened. Savor the flavor baby because it won't happen again.

azkkr - 1
BTLFED - 0

Carry on.

azkkr
06-02-2006, 07:14 PM
Screw this discussion! It’s a waste of time for all of us.
And if it looked shady, as you guys called it, well then I apologize. Do you want to delete it? Go ahead!
The only reason I haven’t installed these is because I need a car with a back seat for my kids and I do not want to spend time on the mirrors since I’m selling the car.

I am not forcing anybody to buy these items. I posted them, you can make an offer and if I accept, you will have the chance to look at them before the deal is made. You don’t like them; you do not have to buy them!

quickdodge®
06-02-2006, 08:28 PM
So you are a student pipi stretcher, good for you ,

Why don't you read you fucking dumbass. I'm not a student. If you would have read my post carefully, you would have seen the words..graduate on Dean's List. Goddamn. Later, QD.

azkkr
06-02-2006, 08:54 PM
Yes, I did read it carefully, You mentioned ...graduate on Dean's List.. but you didn't said it was you...

Vaffanculo a Lei, e' la sua moglie

quickdodge®
06-02-2006, 09:00 PM
I wouldn't have posted all that if I wasn't talking about myself. I guess there is no common sense in PhD, huh? Later, QD.

jdmcrx12
06-02-2006, 09:11 PM
dont listen to these guys when i was a noob they fucked with me bad to so dont feel bad

quickdodge®
06-02-2006, 09:14 PM
when i was a noob

What do you mean, "when?" You still are. Also, it has nothing to do with being a noob. It has to do with stupidity. When it is seen, it will be called upon. Later, QD.

azkkr
06-05-2006, 07:25 PM
Here is how to connect them !

BTLFED
06-05-2006, 10:07 PM
Here is how to connect them !

Does that make them automatically fold in when you turn the car off?

azkkr
06-05-2006, 10:47 PM
These are non-folding. I think I did mention it before.

thinkskater
06-05-2006, 11:22 PM
damn my buddy needs this bad gotta talk to him

BTLFED
06-06-2006, 03:49 PM
These are non-folding. I think I did mention it before.

I meant that wiring diagram. The one I have for my mirrors you still have to press the button to close them.

stackz
06-06-2006, 04:18 PM
doesnt matter, these arent power folding mirrors....just power mirrors.

he got you guys and you just dont want to own up to it.

you misread him from the beginning thinking he was talking about power folding mirrors that take a relay...when the whole time he was right about not needing a relay because he stated they were only power mirrors...not power folding mirrors.

2.0civic
06-06-2006, 04:25 PM

you misread him from the beginning thinking he was talking about power folding mirrors that take a relay...when the whole time he was right about not needing a relay because he stated they were only power mirrors...not power folding mirrors.

way not to read and just say shit

so he did say that you needed a relay.

BTLFED
06-06-2006, 04:26 PM

Hey, dumbass! Whether they are folding or not they still have to have the relay. You are an idiot. There is only one or two wires different between the folding and non-folding. Not to mention, shitbag, I already appologized for jumping his ass in the first place earlier in the thread. How about you just STFU n00b. Your opinion means shit, and you know nothing of which you speak.

quickdodge®
06-06-2006, 04:34 PM
Your opinion means shit, and you know nothing of which you speak.

And that's what's up. Chump ass. Later, QD.