PDA

View Full Version : Misc Ur animal and crazy things

MSTANGSALEEN
05-06-2005, 12:00 PM
Man I had this cat once that was 18.6 lbs. A big fat ass and soooo damn jealous. He would follow me when I would go walking and the mofo would chase dogs out of the yard. One tiems I saw him outside just sitting here acting strange and I was like Gizmo what are you doing! I guess I startled him because he opened his mouth from me startling him and a damn bird flew out, man I got a goto hell look from him after that.

Z33_kid
05-06-2005, 08:25 PM
a bird flew out his mouth ??? wtf lol

MSTANGSALEEN
05-07-2005, 01:21 PM
Yea I always saw him trying to catch birds but his big fat ass couldnt do it and one day he actually got one and I went out there and it flew out of his mouth.I wished I had it on tape.

Dragonfly5338
05-07-2005, 03:58 PM
LOL, where should I start. I have two young shiba inus. And they're crazy. They have:

Shredded two rolls of toilet paper all over my room
Shredded an entire chapter book
Dug a hole in my mattress where they can hide
Play tug of war with my socks
Got their head stuck in an oven mitt and was running around the room barking
Run in circles around my boyfriend until the leashes tangle around his legs and he fell
They walk on the back of my couches like it's a tightrope
Come in and find one standing on my kitchen table, looking at me like "What? It's MY table..."
Bury bones and toys in my blankets, every night I have to shake them out before I go to sleep
Dig on my bed in a crazed state until the sheets get hot to the touch
Bark like crazy at their reflections in the mirror or windows

And that's just what I can think of off the top of my head, LOL..

JustinSane110™
05-07-2005, 04:09 PM
http://img83.echo.cx/img83/8962/98951323590347605fv.jpg

Nuff' said, haha.

One time he ate my homework too, and I still turned that shit in and got a automatic 100 on it cuz it was the first time the teacher ever really saw that. I posted in the other thread about digging where he got his head stuck under a fence, he never dug another hole after that haha, he's smart....most of the time. :)

CiViCCuTie
05-07-2005, 09:19 PM
G....

Lying in a shoebox full of jillians tickets...
Curled up in a laundry basket full of fresh towels....
She supports breast cancer TOO?!