if you drive an s2000 and are down for a friendly run. let me know ASAP
i'd liek to race a few.. from stock to modded

Chuckster
05-31-2006, 06:43 PM
^^^oh oh oh me2 me2

:D

Seymour222
05-31-2006, 08:55 PM
I have a lightly modded S2k for your mexican ass.

Seymour222
05-31-2006, 08:55 PM
This thread wasn't directed to anyone specific, was it?
I smell AWD.

Speedm0(\)key
05-31-2006, 10:36 PM
This thread wasn't directed to anyone specific, was it?
I smell AWD.

lol, no , no awd

sure i'd race ya.. but there really is no point if ya know what i mean

OvErMiNd
05-31-2006, 11:11 PM
What's done to the Z?

fight club
05-31-2006, 11:17 PM
350z mods:
red paint
bad driver.

afwfjustin
05-31-2006, 11:17 PM
I'm down. ATM, I have an UNtuned VAFC2 but should still be making around 220 to the wheels, with almost 170 pounds shaved and 4.77 rear end.

LMK

OvErMiNd
05-31-2006, 11:22 PM
^and reinforced rear end/t1r 70mm exhaust/test pipe/js racing header/aem-type cai

He's kicking my ass in races right now and I'm pissed!

This guy makes to much money!

I'm willing to run the Z also....hell, I'll be around Justin tomorrow.

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2006, 01:29 AM
i have minor weight savings (i weigh 240lbs.. so not like it makes much difference)

SPL's cold air intake
(consists of Jet hot coated intake pipe/JWTpopcharger/Varis Carbon fiber cold air duct)
Borla True Dual Exhaust
B&M shortshifter.

so what year S2k's are these?
and where do you guys live?

how's friday/saturday sound in gwinnett?

Tyl0rWeaver
06-01-2006, 09:28 AM
Shh.. don't tell him what you all have done.. just give him a good wink, and brush your shoulder off...

Then you can go ahead and run him..

btw, If you're not neccessarily meaning just only in a straight line... then, by all means.. I'll run you. If you're willing to make a weekday run up to Deal's Gap.. and we can do somewhat of a touge, turtle/hare thing.. then be my guest..

Because honestly... S2000's are by NO means, straightline cars...

and if your up to autocrossing, we can set a date, and then we shall hash out best times...

driving in a straight line with a relatively stock car, is somewhat lame.. anyone that can drive to the grocery store or the post office, can drive a car fast in a straight line generally...

TALENT, and skill come into play when you actually have to go around a corner trying to drive fast :)

have at it.

-Tylor

4dmin
06-01-2006, 09:38 AM
if this shit is going down let me know will i want some s2k as well :D

Tyl0rWeaver
06-01-2006, 09:38 AM
btw.. my S2000 club here in Atlanta is having a large track day up at Carolina Motorsports Park on Saturday, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, you don't deserve to run with real track cars, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

:)

*edited*

Tyl0rWeaver
06-01-2006, 09:45 AM
^cancel that... we don't want to embarass you at OUR trackday... S2000 owners only I suppose :)

lets just arrange some way of me schooling you... or someone else with any talent... and not a V6 :)

lightspeed
06-01-2006, 10:07 AM
Shh.. don't tell him what you all have done.. just give him a good wink, and brush your shoulder off...
Then you can go ahead and run him..
btw, If you're not neccessarily meaning just only in a straight line... then, by all means.. I'll run you. If you're willing to make a weekday run up to Deal's Gap.. and we can do somewhat of a touge, turtle/hare thing.. then be my guest..
Because honestly... S2000's are by NO means, straightline cars...
and if your up to autocrossing, we can set a date, and then we shall hash out best times...
driving in a straight line with a relatively stock car, is somewhat lame.. anyone that can drive to the grocery store or the post office, can drive a car fast in a straight line generally...
TALENT, and skill come into play when you actually have to go around a corner trying to drive fast :)
have at it.
-Tylor
ROFL
Is it a requirement that every cheerleader who drives a Miata or an S2000 has to bring up something totally unrelated everytime someone brings up the reality that they have underpowered cars? I saw this same shit on a Miata thread the other day. You guys watch WAY too many 5th Gear videos and play way too much GT3 and 4. "Man, Im gonna take my JDM Spoon Honda out and do a Touge against some Mines blah blah and a Top Secrect blah blah." :blah: :blah: :blah: This is the US, not Japan.
The reality is the extreme majority of the miles you put on your car are on the streets, unless you have a track-only car. Very seldomly does the time present it self to go up and race around the mountains. I go up the mountains all the time, but many times I end up being stuck behind a line of leaf-lookers and dont get much high speed driving in. And its certainly not something that I consider convenient, either.
Dont get me wrong, I am right with you about the relative skill required to roadrace vs dragrace, unless youre in professional dragracing, where 1/10th of a second separates the winner and looser.
But, back to reality... this is the kills forum. There are quite a few s2000's on here that like to dragrace. So just because you dont like to, dont come in here whining about the people who do.

fight club
06-01-2006, 10:13 AM
ROFL
Is it a requirement that every cheerleader who drives a Miata or an S2000 has to bring up something totally unrelated everytime someone brings up the reality that they have underpowered cars? I saw this same shit on a Miata thread the other day. You guys watch WAY too many 5th Gear videos and play way too much GT3 and 4. "Man, Im gonna take my JDM Spoon Honda out and do a Touge against some Mines blah blah and a Top Secrect blah blah." :blah: :blah: :blah: This is the US, not Japan.
The reality is the extreme majority of the miles you put on your car are on the streets, unless you have a track-only car. Very seldomly does the time present it self to go up and race around the mountains. I go up the mountains all the time, but many times I end up being stuck behind a line of leaf-lookers and dont get much high speed driving in. And its certainly not something that I consider convenient, either.
Dont get me wrong, I am right with you about the relative skill required to roadrace vs dragrace, unless youre in professional dragracing, where 1/10th of a second separates the winner and looser.
But, back to reality... this is the kills forum. There are quite a few s2000's on here that like to dragrace. So just because you dont like to, dont come in here whining about the people who do.

dont lump us in with the honda 2000 martians.

Tyl0rWeaver
06-01-2006, 10:22 AM
no, no.. I'm telling this kid, that i'll be more than happy to run him...

but not in a straight line...

go back and read my post.. instead of trying to read between the lines, and reading only what you want to read and interpret..

I'm a track junkie... ok? my S2000 is my daily driver, so it sees enough stoplights, stopsigns, and lanechanges, than you can imagine... so, i take her out everyweekend and I have fun.. are u going to blame me for trying to have fun in a very spirited car??

unless you drive a ferrari, or something of any TRUE kickass relevance, then stop holding yourself at such a 'badass, i can do anything, i am a super bitchin person' and step off your holy pedestal...

if you're referring to an S2000 being 'underpowered'.... compared to what?? a 350z????

ya, BARELY.. then again, you're talking about a tiny displacement straight 4... and the 350z pushing 300hp with a 3.5l 'monster v-6'...

If you wanna talk about being underpowered than so be it.. lol.. I have nearly half the displacement of a 350z.. and I only have 60less hp than one... talk about being underpowered... not to mention I can keep up with plenty of 350z's on a straight road..... the 350z is the car that is quote 'underpowered'.. being that a puny little 'cheerleader car' can pretty much hold its damn own with a 'badass macho 350z'

350z's are nice cars.. no doubt.. but 350z's aren't ferrari's...

then again.. with that said... try checking out this video regarding.. hmm.. "Ferrari's, underpowered s2000's, etc..."

mods to the S2000 is some driver-oriented/taste-related things such as steering wheel, driver seat, harness, and also coilovers... thats pretty much it.

and you can just see what he's running against :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo0ryYfiCiY

would u like any more factual evidence about S2000's being underpowered cheerleader cars??? ALSO.. look closely at some of the cars they are passing around the track, who indeed are probably cheerleaders driving Miatas, for example, etc.. :)

lol.. btw, I have yet to see ONE cheerleader owning an S2000...

Cheerleaders drive V6 convertible mustangs... and saturns in some cases.. lol :)

learn your facts before you rant :thumbsup:

regards,
Tylor Weaver

Nopaintsls
06-01-2006, 10:23 AM
^^gawd dayum...

Tyl0rWeaver
06-01-2006, 10:24 AM
btw.. sorry to get off topic there :)

cliffnotes: I'm open to any challenges that invloves taking any corners :thumbsup:

-Tylor

BigPoppaHurtm
06-01-2006, 11:07 AM
Hey guys lets not argue over the internet about which car is better and what not :blah: :blah: :blah: Its annoying and doesnt accomplish anything but 30 pages worth of bs.

Will called out some s2k's (in a straight line I presume). If any feel up to his challenge then they should respond. Otherwise please dont whore this thread and make me read a bunch of bs.

Thanks for complying y'all :goodjob:

Spin2nd
06-01-2006, 11:18 AM
then again.. with that said... try checking out this video regarding.. hmm.. "Ferrari's, underpowered s2000's, etc..."

would u like any more factual evidence about S2000's being underpowered cheerleader cars??? ALSO.. look closely at some of the cars they are passing around the track, who indeed are probably cheerleaders driving Miatas, for example, etc.. :)

That S2k is pimp in the corners but goddamn is it a turd in a strait line...

Honda could build some outright supercars if they'd get thier head out of their ass and put some power in thier cars...

lightspeed
06-01-2006, 11:20 AM
go back and read my post.. instead of trying to read between the lines, and reading only what you want to read and interpret..
I'm a track junkie... ok? my S2000 is my daily driver, so it sees enough stoplights, stopsigns, and lanechanges, than you can imagine... so, i take her out everyweekend and I have fun.. are u going to blame me for trying to have fun in a very spirited car??
unless you drive a ferrari, or something of any TRUE kickass relevance, then stop holding yourself at such a 'badass, i can do anything, i am a super bitchin person' and step off your holy pedestal...
if you're referring to an S2000 being 'underpowered'.... compared to what?? a 350z????
ya, BARELY.. then again, you're talking about a tiny displacement straight 4... and the 350z pushing 300hp with a 3.5l 'monster v-6'...
If you wanna talk about being underpowered than so be it.. lol.. I have nearly half the displacement of a 350z.. and I only have 60less hp than one... talk about being underpowered... not to mention I can keep up with plenty of 350z's on a straight road..... the 350z is the car that is quote 'underpowered'.. being that a puny little 'cheerleader car' can pretty much hold its damn own with a 'badass macho 350z'
mods to the S2000 is some driver-oriented/taste-related things such as steering wheel, driver seat, harness, and also coilovers... thats pretty much it.
Cheerleaders drive V6 convertible mustangs... and saturns in some cases.. lol :)
regards,
Tylor Weaver
WTF? What facts am I in error on?
I stated no facts. I stated my opinion that s2000's are underpowered. And yes, I guess that is from my perspective. But, guess what...thats what counts in an arguement. So, back to that... YES, they are underpowered.
Dont try to undermine my arguement by claiming that its not "factual." Do you have any "facts' that claim that cheerleaders dont drive them? Thats an ignorant statement. Once again, its an arguement, and this is my opinion.
If they dont drive them, I bet they wish they could. Im sure any high school girl would love to drive a cute little honda convertible with neat-o digital guages like that.
Oh, and if it makes you feel better, ill add "rich" in front of "cheerleaders" that have s2000's, since they are a little pricy.
No, I dont have a 350z.
But I do have a Z... one that probably weighs less than your honda and has almost twice the horsepower and over twice the torque. And its setup for drag-racing, before you start. Because thats what I do more often. But you know what...while it is setup for dragracing, its got full suspension mods, a big brake upgrade and a roll-cage. So for very little effort (basically changing tires,) it could be a nice track car.
I do have a motorcycle for the mountains.
And get Ferrari off your brain. I dont know where that came in. And, if you think your s2000 is a poor mans F360, you are really delusional.
So, nice talking with you, but dont you have an episode of 5th Gear to watch and masturbate over?
reagrds,
chris :goodjob:

BigPoppaHurtm
06-01-2006, 11:27 AM
dont lump us in with the honda 2000 martians.

:lmao: nanoo nanoo...

lightspeed
06-01-2006, 11:29 AM
:lmao: nanoo nanoo...
lol, you should keep quiet Junior. You started all this. This is Speedmonkeys vs all s2000's :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
You led your fellow hondas to the slaughterhouse.

BigPoppaHurtm
06-01-2006, 11:39 AM
LOL we'll see what happens when Justin races Will, and dont too excited there, seymour should be ready to play soon enough...

Oh yeah call me 'bout 30 before you want to meet me in gwinnet sat night. I'll be durr.

lightspeed
06-01-2006, 11:42 AM
LOL we'll see what happens when Justin races Will, and dont too excited there, seymour should be ready to play soon enough...
Oh yeah call me 'bout 30 before you want to meet me in gwinnet sat night. I'll be durr.
Haha, Im not getting excited. We've got lots of faster speedmonkeys. If will gets beat, it goes up the chain. I guarantee one of us can take him :D

BigPoppaHurtm
06-01-2006, 11:54 AM
Haha, Im not getting excited. We've got lots of faster speedmonkeys. If will gets beat, it goes up the chain. I guarantee one of us can take him :D

Yeah I would've figured that :rolleyes: Gee, faster speedmonkeys than Will huh? Who'da thought?

tony
06-01-2006, 12:00 PM

regards,
Tylor Weaver

I have had that video for a while and remember the thread when it came up. Not to say its not a compliment to what the S2000 is capable of but the video is saying more about the drivers skill than the car itself. A chick can run a van around Nurburgring faster than the average person can in a sports car. Put that guy in the Ferrari and do you really think the S2000 will be in the rear view? I think not.

Everyone knows the S2000 is perfect for road racing, the 350Z wasnt built with the same thing in mind so the direction the thread has taken is kind of dumb.

BigPoppaHurtm
06-01-2006, 12:04 PM
I have had that video for a while and remember the thread when it came up. Not to say its not a compliment to what the S2000 is capable of but the video is saying more about the drivers skill than the car itself. A chick can run a van around Nurburgring faster than the average person can in a sports car. Put that guy in the Ferrari and do you really think the S2000 will be in the rear view? I think not.

Everyone knows the S2000 is perfect for road racing, the 350Z wasnt built with the same thing in mind so the direction the thread has taken is kind of dumb.

:werd:

Dewain27
06-01-2006, 12:24 PM
Here we go again... two people argueing about something that is pointless.... Drive what you like and enjoy it.... I am a fan of all sports cars! Drive and have fun.... :D

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2006, 12:53 PM
actually the 350z is not a straight line car either guys.. keep that in mind.. whats holding it back from s2000 leveled territory?.. weight... though kind of a piggy.. it certainly can hold its own on a road course.

anywho.. for the thread whores.. this wasnt about a touge match up. it was highway pulls and friendly ones at that. i will actually be happy to do a little mountain run with some of the s2000 guys that think their car is a god in the twisties.. dont get me wrong.. its a nimble go cart type car.. but trust me.. its not gonna make a 350z look like a crown victoria @ tsukuba.

anyway.. overmind and the justin guy, are you guys ok with friday? or saturday? in gwinnett?

Tyler.. dont show up. do yourself a favor.

s2slow
06-01-2006, 03:15 PM
I want in on this when and where....:goodjob:

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2006, 03:21 PM
I want in on this when and where....:goodjob:

ANYONE INTERESTED PM me for exact Location. but it'd be either friday/saturday around 10:30 or 11pm in gwinnett

Chuckster
06-01-2006, 06:07 PM
ANYONE INTERESTED PM me for exact Location. but it'd be either friday/saturday around 10:30 or 11pm in gwinnett

just s2ks?

BigPoppaHurtm
06-01-2006, 07:59 PM
just s2ks?

Yeah only s2ks, we dont need any poor mans audi's here :D

Tyl0rWeaver
06-01-2006, 08:20 PM
nah, i have better things to do.. such as getting laid ;) :thumbsup: lol

Chuckster
06-01-2006, 09:33 PM
Yeah only s2ks, we dont need any poor mans audi's here :D

:(

afwfjustin
06-01-2006, 10:26 PM
I just want to put my input here... any car can be made to do whatever it is you want it to do. Was the S2k designed for straightline speed? No... but that's what I like to do so sue me I guess :cool:

Jason (overmind) is in Charlotte this weekend (and picking up my new front bumper from an s2ki member :) ) but I might be available. I am getting my coilovers put in this weekend sometime so if I'm not terribly busy and my car doesn't need to sit overnight I might be up for it.

Gwinnett is a bit of a hike for me (I live downtown), but I will let you know if I can do it. I also want to just throw out that I hope there won't be any name calling or hating on one another's rides or turn into a 350 club vs. s2k club fight or whatnot... I'm not about that. This thread turned into a 350 bash it seems and I just like to race people for fun. If I come up I just want it to be a couple friendly pulls. I'll get back to you.

BigPoppaHurtm
06-01-2006, 11:49 PM
:(

Hey buddy I didnt mean to hurt your feelings there :( And besides the s2k is just the poor mans F1 car anywayz :)

KevinT707
06-02-2006, 01:01 AM
I don't have an S2000 but I want in anyway! Do it Sat to make it convenient for me hehe :)

Chuckster
06-02-2006, 05:30 AM
Hey buddy I didnt mean to hurt your feelings there :( And besides the s2k is just the poor mans F1 car anywayz :)

No feelings hurt, i love paying $90 a month for full coverage insurance. Im 22 w/5 speeding tickets

Chuckster
06-02-2006, 05:32 AM
Damnit i had my chance to play w/ a gorgeous sc s2k last night but the women wouldnt let me.

Tyl0rWeaver
06-02-2006, 07:50 AM
Justin.. well said, and no, i didn't want it to be a s2kclub vs. 350Zclub battle royale or anything stupid.. lol.. I was just saying that if he wanted to run in the twisties.. that i'm all game.. then some ignorant asshole came on saying "blah blah.. you're a jdm-ricer, keep your touge shit to yourself and dvd player, etc, etc.." where in the hell did that come from?? and then on top of it.. to try and knock an S2000??? wtf for?? when he drives a 300zx or something... ok, cool... IMO all nissans are heavy as hell... no matter how much weight reduction you do.. lol.. on the otherhand, you take out a cup holder and shift boot on a Honda, and you instantly loose about 7% of your fat mass.. lol/jk...

oh well... btw, Shaneel.. hahaha, about an S2000 being a poorman's F1...lmao... :)

i like that shit son!!! btw, i haven't seen you in forever man!! i miss ya bro.. how's the Barrett scene been since that huge fight or shooting/whatever from a month back??? is it still even crackin' any?? or what?

peace son.. btw, IM me on s2katlanta w/ your cell again.. I lost it mang!

word.
-Tylor

Tyl0rWeaver
06-02-2006, 07:51 AM
Damnit i had my chance to play w/ a gorgeous sc s2k last night but the women wouldnt let me.

btw.. play?? play with what???

play as in, letting the S2000 being ken.. and your 1.8t Jetta being Barbie...

Ken would teabag Barbie anytime of the day.. anywhere.

:goodjob:

I've seen some nice Jetta's though.. I'll give 'em that :)

4dmin
06-02-2006, 07:54 AM
is it me or is there alot of s2k owners who think their car is the baddest thing in the world, yet you can't get them to ever to race... w/ bolt ons they make like low 200...

poor man's audi :lmao: ouch! don't worry we just save 10k on our cars for the same power :goodjob:

4dmin
06-02-2006, 07:55 AM
btw.. play?? play with what???

play as in, letting the S2000 being ken.. and your 1.8t Jetta being Barbie...

Ken would teabag Barbie anytime of the day.. anywhere.

:goodjob:

I've seen some nice Jetta's though.. I'll give 'em that :)

really... what does your car run at the track?

Tyl0rWeaver
06-02-2006, 08:19 AM
^haha.. ouch..

then again.. the actual stats of S2000 owners is that the average owner is like early40's, late 30's... basically middle-aged...

you've yet to meet the 136 active S2000 owners here in Atlanta.. that are into anything related in going fast...

btw.. lets see your jetta with a full race suspension setup with that 200something hp.. try to keep with a bone stock S2000 around a track...

straightline.. i'm sure 200fwhp in a little jetta boostin'.. i'm sure that'll come close to whoopin' a stock S2000 or whatever you want to call trying to keep up with one..

then again... power is power.. you can tune a car with 200hp to keep with a car that has 400something untuned HP.. that's basically a dyno queen and wants numbers...

if you properly invest your time and money into a car.. and know what happens and what changes in the characteristics takes place when you put this and that on a car, and know how to benefit or gain from that in the right fields.. then of course, the underdog could overcome another 'same HP category car' or whatever...

these are only words we all speak on here... nothing can be truly argued about or anything of that nature.... then again, if you wanna show up to the track and bout it out up there.. then be my guest...

certain cars are made for certain tasks or for certain bragging rights...

S2000 = fun sporty convertible with the heart/body of an Formula One car...
Jetta = fun, about-town 4door-whatever, daily driven, commuter car, grocery car.

yea, i see the comparable similarities :)

end of story...

now, if he wants to run in a straight line.. Cool..
JUSTIN, race his ass.. show him whats up..

if he wants to be a bigger man about things, and wants to run around some twisties, then.. I'm all game.. lol

does anyone even know this dude's intentions with this video?? does he plan on making a Honda bashing video, showing that the 'almighty 350z' is the victor?? lol... if so, it'd be senseless to run him.. because, theres always a way he can make it look like he owned you.. lol, like jumping EVERY single damn race, or just starting a run without the other dude's knowledge.. so it looks as if his car was uber warpspeed fast.. lol.. OR, he can just do that and FFW it like 3x so it looks like the 350 is just ungodly speedy.. lol

have fun whoever takes part!

-Tylor

Tyl0rWeaver
06-02-2006, 08:25 AM
I've ran a 14flat... near perfect reaction, and a good trap speed for that time...

now mind u.. that was stock, like when i had it 10days old.. lol..

if you're going to rant it up and say your car ran blah, blah.. with this and that done to it.. then thats not fair game. lol.. I'm talking stock for stock...

if you wanna say, "well i can buy a car for $10k less and i can beat it".. then be my guest.. I bought my car not to try and beat $20k jettas :rolleyes:..

just look at the dumbasses that go buy a $90k viper, when you can go buy a new Z06 for like $25k less.. and you get a more spirited, competitively-aimed car thats's actually quicker.

I bought my car because i wanted to, not to please you, so you can come along and say i can beat your $34k sports car with my commuter...

cool man.

I have money, and I'm flexing my wallet...
you can have a faster car than me in a straight-line.. but in the end, I'll still be getting about 10x more ass at the end of the day in my Droptop :)

chicks dig S2000's ;) lol

4dmin
06-02-2006, 08:51 AM
I've ran a 14flat... near perfect reaction, and a good trap speed for that time...

if you're going to rant it up and say your car ran blah, blah.. with this and that done to it.. then thats not fair game. lol.. I'm talking stock for stock...

if you wanna say, "well i can buy a car for $10k less and i can beat it".. then be my guest.. I bought my car not to try and beat $20k jettas :rolleyes:..

just look at the dumbasses that go buy a $90k viper, when you can go buy a new Z06 for like $25k less.. and you get a more spirited, competitively-aimed car thats's actually quicker.

I bought my car because i wanted to, not to please you, so you can come along and say i can beat your $34k sports car with my commuter...

cool man.

you can have a faster car than me in a straight-line.. but in the end, I'll still be getting about 10x more ass at the end of the day in my Droptop :)

lol you sound like the typical s2k owner... you make low 200whp w/ bolt on's... sorry but unless you are running boost/nitrouis i will take your car in a straight line... you said "anytime of day... anywhere".. bring your car out and you can run my 4dr golf... don't worry i bring my kroger plus card for ya barbie so you can pick up my grocerys at the end of the day ;)

when the new brakes/suspension is done i'll gladly take you up on the track run as well, how does Road Atlanta sound? and if you want to flex your money you would of bought a real track car instead of that over priced crap.

my email is in the sig i'll give you directions to meet me for a friendly run.

tony
06-02-2006, 09:24 AM

You're not serious right?

lightspeed
06-02-2006, 09:34 AM
then some ignorant asshole came on saying "blah blah.. you're a jdm-ricer, keep your touge shit to yourself and dvd player, etc, etc.." where in the hell did that come from?? and then on top of it.. to try and knock an S2000??? wtf for?? when he drives a 300zx or something... ok, cool... IMO all nissans are heavy as hell... no matter how much weight reduction you do.. lol
-Tylor
Ingorant asshole ROFL I guess you mean me for calling your dumbass out for the 5th gear wannabe you are.
You were the one who came into a drag-race callout thread, talking about racing a Japanese-originated mountain race (=JDM-wannabe ricer.)
And I made a comment about your cute little digital guages lol, not a DVD player.
You think you all nissans are heavy? Ill go ahead and tell you my Z weighs 2370 pounds, with fuel, confirmed on a scale. How much less is that than your RWD, glorified-civic? Probably a lot. Its a 240z, not a 300z you schmuck. But unlike youre car, its also got HP and torque.
So if statistically s2000's are driven on-average by middle age men, I guess that should make you feel good that you have a middle aged crazy mobile.
Youre an idiot with a slow, old mans car. Carry on.

OH, and BTW, for the other s2k owners reading this...I really dont hate s2ks. I actually like them, except for the lack of power. Id drive a turbo one. Its just this looser, who probably has nothing except this car, needs to chill with the stupidity.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

4dmin
06-02-2006, 09:45 AM

i know right... at the end of the day you drive an overpriced CIVC :lmfao:

BigPoppaHurtm
06-02-2006, 10:17 AM
Tylor your a fucking retard and your full of yourself. Chicks dig the S2k? Thats why you bought it? Shit man for 30 grand you could've bought yourself a used 996 if you really wanted to impress chicks. Or hell a boxter could be had for 20grand and the chicks would not only dig you but youd have money left over to cake their asses. I dont even really care your giving S2k owners a bad name as much as your annoying me by having to read the retarded shit you post up. Most s2k owners who believe that s2k's are really only good for track wouldnt ever bother posting here. They dont have anything to prove and they're not dumb enough to try and prove shit to 350z's which are also designed to be fast in the twisty's. But your an attention whore and a retard thats why you did post here :jerkit: Get a fucking life, s2ks are fast straight line cars and it does take skill to drive them fast in a str8 line. No I dont mean that they're drag racers I mean that they are FAST STRAIGHT LINE CARS. Get the fuck outta this forum, your wasting my time.

s2slow
06-02-2006, 10:19 AM
Tylor your a fucking retard and your full of yourself. Chicks dig the S2k? Thats why you bought it? Shit man for 30 grand you could've bought yourself a used 996 if you really wanted to impress chicks. Or hell a boxter could be had for 20grand and the chicks would not only dig you but youd have money left over to cake their asses. I dont even really care your giving S2k owners a bad name as much as your annoying me by having to read the retarded shit you post up. Most s2k owners who believe that s2k's are really only good for track wouldnt ever bother posting here. They dont have anything to prove and they're not dumb enough to try and prove shit to 350z's which are also designed to be fast in the twisty's. But your an attention whore and a retard thats why you did post here :jerkit: Get a fucking life, s2ks are fast straight line cars and it does take skill to drive them fast in a str8 line. No I dont mean that they're drag racers I mean that they are FAST STRAIGHT LINE CARS. Get the fuck outta this forum, your wasting my time.

Track car end of story!!!!:2cents:

Tyl0rWeaver
06-02-2006, 11:48 AM
by the end of the day.. I really don't give a flying fuck about what you schmuck's have to say...

and Admin.. of course, I'm actually quite familiar with Road Atlanta.. I've ran it 3 different occasions before.. I've yet to take the S2000 up there yet, but it should be fun :)

I know where it is.. you tell me when. In matter of fact I already KNOW the dates for the set-in-stone open track days...

July 15-16, September 16-17, December 2-3...

You pick when you want to run me, and you get back to me on that ;)

btw, Shaneel, you didn't sound that frustrated with me on the phone about 5min ago.. lol, you gave me a phone hug too!! wtf? lol

Speedm0(\)key
06-02-2006, 12:20 PM
to all S2k's.. dont even bother with paul (admin), his VW was killed by buslengths by the STi and about 3-4 cars by the Z from a 40-120 roll.

anywho.. looks like ill be at work till 12, if anyone is interested please PM me if you can get out around that time.

i dont bash s2000's.. i actually wanted one... but being 240lbs 6'3''.. the Z had enough torque to push my ass around all day and enough space, and rivalring agility.. so thats why i made my choice.

i hope this doesnt come off as cocky.. i raced shenell (bigpoppahrtm) and i put some car lengths on him. never posted the video.. i just want a cool 350z vs s2000 compilation of straight line/track/street touge

4dmin
06-02-2006, 12:35 PM
to all S2k's.. dont even bother with paul (admin), his VW was killed by buslengths by the STi and about 3-4 cars by the Z from a 40-120 roll.

awww did we take the previous threads personal...

You pick when you want to run me, and you get back to me on that

Tyl0rWeaver, you said anytime anywhere bring it out this weekend to the BP let me know what day you want to show up i'll gladly meet you there and we can run

Fast Shadow
06-02-2006, 12:42 PM

cool man.

You sound like a faggot. People like you are why I'm getting rid of my S2000.

afwfjustin
06-02-2006, 12:43 PM
lol... tylor go back and read everythign you've stated. Speedmonkey posted a friendly thread, and you came about and started shit saying that "if you're man enough to race around turns blah blah blah" nobody wants to race around turns. This thread was started because he wants to post a comparison video of modded cars in a straight line.

To the other people saying the S2000 is a glorified civic... I assume you're joking? There are tools in every car club, and you can think what you want about the s2000, but don't group everyone in this lump category and think that everyone that drives one thinks that they are the shit.

I know exactly what my car is... it's an A-stock autoX murderer... that's about it. It's a high 13 second 4 cyl. that is overweight for what it is, and every year that goes by Honda makes it more "tolerable" for the crowd of middle aged white men that don't want to dish out 30K more for a Boxster.

So... there are people who have a clear mind and know what their car is capable of. So admin... chill out :)

To speedmonkey, I may end up working tonight so I will let you know this evening.

Speedm0(\)key
06-02-2006, 12:47 PM
awww did we take the previous threads personal...

Tyl0rWeaver, you said anytime anywhere bring it out this weekend to the BP let me know what day you want to show up i'll gladly meet you there and we can run

not its simply this.. and i actually am serious when i say it.. racing your car IS a waste of gas.

4dmin
06-02-2006, 12:57 PM
not its simply this.. and i actually am serious when i say it.. racing your car IS a waste of gas.

did you Z run a 13 yet?

So... there are people who have a clear mind and know what their car is capable of. So admin... chill out

umm ok i am chilled i said lets run, whats not chilled about that... he knows his car and called out a jetta i said i would race him; i said i wanted to race a s2k. :thinking:

Speedm0(\)key
06-02-2006, 01:03 PM
did you Z run a 13 yet?

umm ok i am chilled i said lets run, whats not chilled about that... he knows his car and called out a jetta i said i would race him; i said i wanted to race a s2k. :thinking:

fuck the track, no it didnt.. did your super fast piece of shit VW trap over 103?.. lol

did we ever mention that we were doing this at the track? we are doing dig runs paulie?.. did we say that?, we are doing highway pulls.. where you dont hang

4dmin
06-02-2006, 01:08 PM
fuck the track, no it didnt.. did your super fast piece of shit VW trap over 103?.. lol

did we ever mention that we were doing this at the track? we are doing dig runs paulie?.. did we say that?, we are doing highway pulls.. where you dont hang

Speedm0(\)key
06-02-2006, 01:20 PM

yeah, you love to quote me when i spit the truth dont ya?

you may want to add that you didnt run 13's on street tires Paula

afwfjustin
06-02-2006, 02:19 PM
How do you mean that when you said...

is it me or is there alot of s2k owners who think their car is the baddest thing in the world, yet you can't get them to ever to race... w/ bolt ons they make like low 200...

poor man's audi :lmao: ouch! don't worry we just save 10k on our cars for the same power :goodjob:

There are people like that in every club. I don't see you how saved 10k either... My car surely was not bought brand new... because buying new cars is a bad investment.

Making comments like you are is not necessary, but I'll make one now: "go take your family econobox Jetta to the grocery store and to your kid's soccer practice" :(

obd1kenobi
06-02-2006, 02:21 PM
"This Fools Runnin a Honda 2000"

4dmin
06-02-2006, 02:27 PM
There are people like that in every club. I don't see you how saved 10k either... My car surely was not bought brand new... because buying new cars is a bad investment.

Making comments like you are is not necessary, but I'll make one now: "go take your family econobox Jetta to the grocery store and to your kid's soccer practice"

hold on a sec... did you read the thread... poor mans audi wasn't even posted by your fellow s2k guy whats why it was put at the bottom of my post... BigPoppaHurtm posted it; so it was a response to his post. stop jumping to conclusions and i did save 10k on my car and audi would of easily cost that much more for the same in an A4

here now i'll make a comment READ NOOB!

afwfjustin
06-02-2006, 02:28 PM
^and you listen to coheed and cambria, linkin park, and slipknot. gg :D

4dmin
06-02-2006, 02:29 PM
^and you listen to coheed and cambria, linkin park, and slipknot. gg :D

umm ok. WTF was that.

afwfjustin
06-02-2006, 02:32 PM
you posted probably while I was typing, it was to the guy above you.

4dmin
06-02-2006, 02:34 PM
gotcha

afwfjustin
06-02-2006, 02:35 PM
actually your music taste is quite good... between the buried and me, as cities burn, beloved, dillenger, etid ... the list goes on.

4dmin
06-02-2006, 02:40 PM
actually your music taste is quite good... between the buried and me, as cities burn, beloved, dillenger, etid ... the list goes on.

see now i like you... actually not sure if you read but i'm going to see EMPEROR in NY july 13 for their 4 show reunion tour here in the states :guitar: one of the best metal bands ever :goodjob:

afwfjustin
06-02-2006, 02:42 PM
^ no i didn't see and - damn

www.myspace.com/justinisastud (http://www.myspace.com/justinisastud)

if you haven't heard of psyopus or into the moat, i suggest you stop what you're doing and listen right now. both are on myspace

www.myspace.com/psyopus (http://www.myspace.com/psyopus)
www.myspace.com/intothemoat (http://www.myspace.com/intothemoat)

4dmin
06-02-2006, 02:45 PM
into the moat = bad ass

checking your psyopus (i've heard the name)

lightspeed
06-02-2006, 04:56 PM
then again.. the actual stats of S2000 owners is that the average owner is like early40's, late 30's... basically middle-aged...
-Tylor
rofl, you gotta check this out...someone posted it in the videos forum.
http://media.putfile.com/2-S2000-2-Girls

are these the 30-40 year old mean you are referrring to??? buwhahahahaha

cheerleaders 1
40 year old men 0

Tyl0rWeaver
06-02-2006, 06:59 PM
rofl, you gotta check this out...someone posted it in the videos forum.
http://media.putfile.com/2-S2000-2-Girls

are these the 30-40 year old mean you are referrring to??? buwhahahahaha

cheerleaders 1
40 year old men 0

that's awesome.. but, I don't think they're cheerleaders.. hahaha..

damn, the hottie in the Suzuka was foine.. I didn't check out the chica in the Berlina though.. IMO, i'd put my finger in both they're butts :)

good find.. and clean cars, especially that suzuka.. now that's how a Suzuka should look.. IMO, i'm not a fan at all of them.. but that one looked great :goodjob:

peace.

fight club
06-02-2006, 07:00 PM
those were s2000's. just kitted. do NOT try and give them cool names.

Tyl0rWeaver
06-02-2006, 07:03 PM
cool names... OK ass..?? lol

Suzuka and Berlina are the colors...
learn something about cars would u.

fight club
06-02-2006, 07:14 PM
sigh i know all about cars as i need to. i really dont see how the paint name helps you understand the car, to drive the car better, or to make it better performance wise. ive never heard of a Suzuka upgrade. diaf. ricer.

Chuckster
06-02-2006, 07:40 PM
DAMN!... i just wanted to race somebody, i can give a rats ass if i get beat or not. You guys are assholes fuck this shit.

oh and watse what gas? lol i just got 375 miles to the tank and thats with beating the shit outta my car

ct9a gsr
06-02-2006, 07:46 PM
This is kinda off-topic but it pertains to s2000's...

Anyone with a high-mileage stock or near-stock s2000 wanna trade their car for a built Evo + quite a good chunk of cash? Just curious... with a serious intent. =]

fight club
06-02-2006, 07:47 PM
This is kinda off-topic but it pertains to s2000's...

Anyone with a high-mileage stock or near-stock s2000 wanna trade their car for a built Evo + quite a good chunk of cash? Just curious... with a serious intent. =]

ill trade u a miata with a good chunck of cash for ur evo.

BigPoppaHurtm
06-02-2006, 07:50 PM
btw, Shaneel, you didn't sound that frustrated with me on the phone about 5min ago.. lol, you gave me a phone hug too!! wtf? lol

LOL I forgot that you come off as an ass online but in the real world your a cool ass guy :goodjob: Seriously guys Tylor does say most of this shit in real life and you wouldnt think of him as a jerk.

And he LOVES the cock :lickpuss: ...lol...actually no, no lol. lol.