PDA

View Full Version : So....KAREN AND MODERATORS

Nemesis
05-31-2006, 05:37 PM
No apology, no explanation on why you snapped at me? Yet, my thread gets deleted?

Interesting.....

The Golden Child
05-31-2006, 05:39 PM
hmmm .. interesting ..

bigdare23
Fight Night round 2!

Nemesis
Yeah, VERY god damn interesting.

Nemesis
05-31-2006, 05:40 PM
Im not the only one that deserves an apology either....

add Scrappy/ DerekSI/ and the others to the list as well

Speedm0(\)key
05-31-2006, 05:41 PM
its because you are a speedmonkey affiliate..

it gets worse too..

FUCK ALL OF YO U

Nemesis
05-31-2006, 05:42 PM
First I see Karen on, and no shes not online, and now there is a guest viewing. Interesting, I wonder who that could be hiding....

What happened to my old thread? Just want a few answers that's all I ever asked. Im not asking for a damn head on a plate. Just a damn answer.

HyPer50
05-31-2006, 05:43 PM
Noooooooo now I have 1 less post on my post count! = (

Nemesis
05-31-2006, 05:47 PM
This shit wont fucking be forgotten.

Speedm0(\)key
05-31-2006, 05:48 PM
yo.. can someone give my boy G here an answer god dammit.. i dont want to have to jump into this.. when i do that, Tracy's dumbfuck ass gets involved, 30+ pages turn out and people get threatened to be banned. lol

Julio
05-31-2006, 05:48 PM
appologize for what ? I Send the thread to archive..... It was a ghey thread.

If you have a problem with her.. go to her house or something. I mean, 500 + post wasnt enough or something ? C'mon dude.

Speedm0(\)key
05-31-2006, 05:49 PM

If you have a problem with her.. go to her house or something. I mean, 500 + post wasnt enough or something ? C'mon dude.

yeah.. but look at all the other retarded shit going on. his was at the same level or maybe not as bad

Julio
05-31-2006, 05:50 PM
yeah.. but look at all the other retarded shit going on. his was at the same level or maybe not as bad

That thread was done at page 28 or something.. The rest after that was just BS.. actually the whole thing was BS..

Nemesis
05-31-2006, 05:50 PM

Sorry, but the ghey shit going on wasnt me posting in there. Not my fault it got out of hand, the moderators should have pruned the thread maybe. Go to her house? And then what? I just want an answer on here, because shes the one fucking pissing people off left and right, and now what?

Nemesis
05-31-2006, 05:51 PM
That thread was done at page 28 or something.. The rest after that was just BS.. actually the whole thing was BS..

Thats your opinion, it still deserved an answer, as to why she pulled that shit on DEREK , SCRAPPY, AND ME. If this forum was designed for callouts and useless crap what does it matter to you and why dont you do that for all the threads, because most of the shit posted in this forum is BS.

Speedm0(\)key
05-31-2006, 05:52 PM

ok juli0oooOOoo00...

you're a cool cat, i dont understand though...

lets just fight, you go first

Nemesis
05-31-2006, 05:52 PM
Thats your opinion, it still deserved an answer, as to why she pulled that shit on DEREK , SCRAPPY, AND ME. If this forum was designed for callouts and useless crap what does it matter to you and why dont you do that for all the threads, because most of the shit posted in this forum is BS.

WOW I MAKE A GREAT POINT

Julio
05-31-2006, 05:53 PM
Sorry, but the ghey shit going on wasnt me posting in there. Not my fault it got out of hand, the moderators should have pruned the thread maybe. Go to her house? And then what? I just want an answer on here, because shes the one fucking pissing people off left and right, and now what?

Huh? Why should she answer you here ? Alot of people piss people off on here "left and right" all the time.. so thats not a valid reason.. :confused:

Nemesis
I see three more people hiding under the guest name, what are they embarrassed about? Why cant they address the issues between me, derek, scrappy, and everyone else that said something?

Speedm0(\)key
WOW I MAKE A GREAT POINT

fucking great point. thanks whore-hey

this is BULLSHIT..

FUCK ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS.. VIVA LA REVOLUCION

slowrolla97
05-31-2006, 05:54 PM
Im not the only one that deserves an apology either....

add Scrappy/ DerekSI/ and the others to the list as well and slowrolla cuse he is the coolest person i know. :D
aw thank you

Nemesis
05-31-2006, 05:54 PM
Huh? Why should she answer you here ? Alot of people piss people off on here "left and right" all the time.. so thats not a valid reason.. :confused:

Because if shes truly how she acts in person, which is all nice and buddy buddy, then she would have no problem telling me that Im wrong about the whole thing or something. But it just seems someone WANTS TO avoid the situation. She speaks up about everything else that doesnt go her way, why not this?? Whats the big deal???

Tracy
05-31-2006, 05:56 PM
I'm not sure what happened with everyone. I do know that stress gets the best of everyone sometimes. Especially when people take pride in a job they were given. Everyone who is angry is my friend (George and Scrappy) so I'm not taking sides. I know that Karen worked very hard on making sure things went well. There were a lot of people to deal with and coordianting it all must have been crazy. To get all these people on a schedule I'm sure was a nightmare. It's not like you can just MAKE people be on time or do things the way she may have been instructed by the admins. I know she wanted to do a good job. My shoot was fun as hell. There was a little drama involved with others, but no big deal. I'm sure the whole process was packed full of drama. LOOK AT US IT'S IA:)

As far as all the bullshit being talked about the calendar being gay..I think that's a bit presumptious. It may very well be gay. But you know what...IA gives everyone here something to do on a daily. A little faith and support wouldn't hurt anyone here. Maybe the girls aren't the hottest on the planet, but they are real life chicks and real life cars and they are all from our community. how's about a little pride in that? I'm sure I'm wasting my breath...I'm just sayin'

I know I'm hawt so who tha fuck cares. That in itself should support the calendar :D JP JP JP JP JP...*puts on flame suit* Maybe that will redirect people for a minute ;)

Nemesis
05-31-2006, 05:56 PM
Damn I really wonder where all these guests are coming from.....

Julio
05-31-2006, 05:58 PM

Then why dont you call her on 3 way conference or something? If you really think you deserve an answer? Why is it a big deal for her to respond on IA?

So, I dont see your point..

Nemesis
05-31-2006, 05:58 PM
I'm not sure what happened with everyone. I do know that stress gets the best of everyone sometimes. Especially when people take pride in a job they were given. Everyone who is angry is my friend (George and Scrappy) so I'm not taking sides. I know that Karen worked very hard on making sure things went well. There were a lot of people to deal with and coordianting it all must have been crazy. To get all these people on a schedule I'm sure was a nightmare. It's not like you can just MAKE people be on time or do things the way she may have been instructed by the admins. I know she wanted to do a good job. My shoot was fun as hell. There was a little drama involved with others, but no big deal. I'm sure the whole process was packed full of drama. LOOK AT US IT'S IA:)

As far as all the bullshit being talked about the calendar being gay..I think that's a bit presumptious. It may very well be gay. But you know what...IA gives everyone here something to do on a daily. A little faith and support wouldn't hurt anyone here. Maybe the girls aren't the hottest on the planet, but they are real life chicks and real life cars and they are all from our community. how's about a little pride in that? I'm sure I'm wasting my breath...I'm just sayin'

I know I'm hawt so who tha fuck cares. That in itself should support the calendar :D JP JP JP JP JP...*puts on flame suit* Maybe that will redirect people for a minute ;)

But Tracy I never once said anything negative about the calender. Everyone else decided to take the liberty of making my thread a calender bashing convention. Not I. My problem is with Karen and how her attitude is piss poor and how she talks about people behind their backs. And how fake she is to me in my face.

Julio
05-31-2006, 05:59 PM

I show up as a guest on here as do all other admins and Mods that switched to invisble mode :cool:

Nemesis
05-31-2006, 06:00 PM
Then why dont you call her on 3 way conference or something? If you really think you deserve an answer? Why is it a big deal for her to respond on IA?

So, I dont see your point..

I said this in the other thread, trust me, its gonna take way more than 3 way conference call to clear up all the misunderstandings and peoples toes she stepped on. Im just the first one that spoke up and everyone else followed. Julio, I think you're a great guy and everything but I dont think it was right to delete my entire thread. Delete all the other garbage but my post had every right to be here.

aaronfelipe
05-31-2006, 06:01 PM

Yeah, lots of guests. Damn nosy people...
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 14 (10 members and 4 guests)
aaronfelipe, HyPer50, Nemesis Digital, speedminded, Black Paper Diary, tracy, DreamerTheresa, swiftblaze, Buford

speedminded
05-31-2006, 06:02 PM

I know I'm hawt so who tha fuck cares. That in itself should support the calendar :D JP JP JP JP JP...*puts on flame suit* Maybe that will redirect people for a minute ;)...job given? i'm pretty sure Paul was already running with the baton when it was snatched and taken in a completely differant direction. Well, maybe that's a bad analogy bc it didn't get very far very fast...but whatever. This project was done with the theory that 1 step forward and 10 steps back would get people somewhere.

Tracy
05-31-2006, 06:03 PM
But Tracy I never once said anything negative about the calender. Everyone else decided to take the liberty of making my thread a calender bashing convention. Not I. My problem is with Karen and how her attitude is piss poor and how she talks about people behind their backs. And how fake she is to me in my face.

This wasn't directed at you directly. It was general altho I know it's your thread so hard to say it's not directed at you. I love you boo and I'm sure there are things that everyone did that were not right. I'm just trying to make all of boo boo's friends again :(

BufordŽ
05-31-2006, 06:04 PM
fucking great point. thanks whore-hey

this is BULLSHIT..

FUCK ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS.. VIVA LA REVOLUCION

VIVA!!!

Tracy
05-31-2006, 06:04 PM
oh and I never hear her talk about anyone in a bad way and she is here often.

Nemesis
05-31-2006, 06:05 PM
I have no problem accepting an apology or an explanation, I really dont. But it just shows a lot of somebody that avoids it, and has someone or (maybe not having someone) delete my thread. I think PM's give a lot of leeway (sp) to not be true to the other person, but when its public, its more sincere. If it isnt, then people will see right through it.

Julio
05-31-2006, 06:05 PM
I said this in the other thread, trust me, its gonna take way more than 3 way conference call to clear up all the misunderstandings and peoples toes she stepped on. Im just the first one that spoke up and everyone else followed. Julio, I think you're a great guy and everything but I dont think it was right to delete my entire thread. Delete all the other garbage but my post had every right to be here.

Then every one of you need to approach her and talk about it.. how simple is that? Shit I done that with a couple of people I had beef with on here..
Is not hard dude. I mean, if its that serious.

Nemesis
05-31-2006, 06:07 PM
Then every one of you need to approach her and talk about it.. how simple is that? Shit I done that with a couple of people I had beef with on here..

I definatly understand that, but what is so hard to hit the reply button and not avoid the whole thing. Not one PM either....

Tracy
05-31-2006, 06:07 PM
I have no problem accepting an apology or an explanation, I really dont. But it just shows a lot of somebody that avoids it, and has someone or (maybe not having someone) delete my thread. I think PM's give a lot of leeway (sp) to not be true to the other person, but when its public, its more sincere. If it isnt, then people will see right through it.

I hear ya boo. I know for a fact that a lot of threads about me get deleted or closed and I never ask for that.

It's kind of hard to win with IA, ya know. If she posts it's a flame fest if she doesn't she's a bitch.

anyways, while were all in here watch my video

http://www.importatlanta.com/photographs/show.avi

save target as :D

Speedm0(\)key
05-31-2006, 06:08 PM

but it was a call out thread. why not let it exist till she answered it.

this is bullshit.

Julio
05-31-2006, 06:09 PM

Dude, your thread was sent to archive, not deleted. No one contacted me about it. I felt like getting rid of it. It was pretty much done. 8 post down in the WL.. it was brought back up by me and Will. If she read it and feel like apololigizing , then she will call.

Nothing to it.

Nemesis
05-31-2006, 06:10 PM
Okay man. Im leaving this one be. Im not a hard guy to get in touch with.

Julio
05-31-2006, 06:10 PM
but it was a call out thread. why not let it exist till she answered it.

this is bullshit.

Man.. Bull shit stinks really bad

Speedm0(\)key
05-31-2006, 06:11 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 15 (10 members and 5 guests)
Chris Mazda, DJ XtRaKŠ, on 3, speedminded, Black Paper Diary, DreamerTheresa

FUCK ALL OF YOU

Julio
05-31-2006, 06:11 PM
Okay man. Im leaving this one be. Im not a hard guy to get in touch with.

hopeully she will call =]

Speedm0(\)key
05-31-2006, 06:12 PM
Man.. Bull shit stinks really bad

w0rd

Tank
05-31-2006, 06:15 PM
accually im not gonna start shit this time but i do say if you did wrong apologize and let smove forward i saw when she logged on and said nothing and i have nothing against ren accually shes one of my bestfriends ask her she will tell you i support her to the fullest and dont let no one fuck with her. however if shes wrong shes wrong i havent spoken to her but when i do ill ask.

and tracy when can i get some since everyone else is getting a taste of teh sweetness :lickpuss:

Julio
05-31-2006, 06:18 PM
+ The only way to delete all the shit in that thread was going one by one.. we dont have a ONE BUTTON prune shit... so fuck all that too.. lol
best way was to delete the whole shit.

Tracy
and tracy when can i get some since everyone else is getting a taste of teh sweetness :lickpuss:

do you have a corvette by any chance??? we may be able to work something out if you do ;)

DJ XtRaKŠ
i didnt even know we had an archive...wheres it at????

Speedm0(\)key
05-31-2006, 06:19 PM

man FUCK YOU white boy

DJ XtRaKŠ
05-31-2006, 06:20 PM
man FUCK YOU white boy

man FUCK YOU uh...what are you again????

Speedm0(\)key
05-31-2006, 06:21 PM
man FUCK YOU uh...what are you again????

brown

DJ XtRaKŠ
05-31-2006, 06:22 PM
brown

ah ok...thanks!

Tracy
05-31-2006, 06:23 PM

You can't see it unless you are an admin and maybe a mod. There is hard delete where you can't ever get it back and archive where it still exist but it's just in archive and regular joe schmoes can't see it.

Speedm0(\)key
05-31-2006, 06:23 PM
You can't see it unless you are an admin and maybe a mod. There is hard delete where you can't ever get it back and archive where it still exist but it's just in archive and regular joe schmoes can't see it.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

DJ XtRaKŠ
05-31-2006, 06:25 PM

ahhh....ok cool. thanks for that T

Tracy
05-31-2006, 06:25 PM
ahhh....ok cool. thanks for that T

No problem ;)

Dragonfly5338
05-31-2006, 06:26 PM

can i touch your bottom?

Tracy
05-31-2006, 06:28 PM
can i touch your bottom?

that depends.....(I said depends and you were talking about bottoms..get it?) Do YOU have a corvette???:)

Dragonfly5338
05-31-2006, 06:30 PM
that depends.....(I said depends and you were talking about bottoms..get it?) Do YOU have a corvette???:)

i might. ;)

haha bryant and i are going out to dinner. you should come!

Tracy
05-31-2006, 06:40 PM
i might. ;)

haha bryant and i are going out to dinner. you should come!

I would love to but I have to drift in St. Louis this weekend and we are leving Fri morn and I have a ton to do. Thanks for the offer. Hit me up next time. Wed. is usually best for me. Midweek...

Dragonfly5338
05-31-2006, 06:43 PM
I would love to but I have to drift in St. Louis this weekend and we are leving Fri morn and I have a ton to do. Thanks for the offer. Hit me up next time. Wed. is usually best for me. Midweek...

ohhhhh.. gotcha, cool cool. g'luck there, beat dem boys for me! :D :goodjob:

The Ren
05-31-2006, 06:48 PM
All I will say is this.. George and I have spoken and I said my peice and apologized to him..

Edit: If anyone else has a problem with me.. I have PM's and a email.. you can get it touch with me there..

Speedm0(\)key
05-31-2006, 06:49 PM
All I will say is this.. George and I have spoken and I said my peice and apologized to him..

what about me?.. call me and apologize you faggot

collins
05-31-2006, 07:50 PM
I definatly understand that, but what is so hard to hit the reply button and not avoid the whole thing. Not one PM either....

george, this is IMPORTATLANTA. look at it this way... if she responded, then SOMEONE would find something in that response to pick at, then again, then again and again. its a never ending cycle. i'm sure if you approached her in a different manner she just might answer you, but imho, this was kinda rude man. now, i know she's seen the thread. and the above stated is exactly why she hasnt responded. i'm sure she'll talk to you soon enough. dont take it to heart man. the girl's got alot goin on.

(disclaimer: in no way, shape, or form am i making excuses for her or talking on her behalf.)

*EDIT* lol oh shit, i shoulda read the rest of the thread... damnit.

green91
05-31-2006, 07:52 PM
Ren ive still got a problem.

collins
05-31-2006, 07:53 PM
so call her

julio,i'm with you on this one.

Tank
05-31-2006, 08:05 PM
so call her

julio,i'm with you on this one.
:slap: STFU and let the drama unfold i heard speedmonkey wears boy shorts with yellow dots :D

Hulud
05-31-2006, 08:11 PM
the reason people are hiding is because the people of IA act like they are in highschool
and they dont want to piss off their circle of e-friends

green91
05-31-2006, 08:20 PM
Ok guys i talked to Ren and we have also settled our differences.. whos next??

eViLMunkey
05-31-2006, 08:24 PM
Riiigggghhhhttt... I got No Beef w/ anyone that I know of.... but yeah...

Brady
05-31-2006, 08:35 PM
i told you karen was a succubus..

Jimmy B
05-31-2006, 08:35 PM
the reason people are hiding is because the people of IA act like they are in highschool

+1

Halfwit
05-31-2006, 08:38 PM
i told you karen was a succubus.....

Brady
05-31-2006, 08:39 PM
south park allusion

green91
05-31-2006, 08:41 PM
"theres got to be a morning after... if we can hold on to the nighttttt...."

eViLMunkey
Bwahaha!!

The Ren
accually im not gonna start shit this time but i do say if you did wrong apologize and let smove forward i saw when she logged on and said nothing and i have nothing against ren accually shes one of my bestfriends ask her she will tell you i support her to the fullest and dont let no one fuck with her. however if shes wrong shes wrong i havent spoken to her but when i do ill ask.

I called George and we talked it out like mature people... Tank you know I have alot of love for ya.. Collins pretty much explained the reason I didnt reply to either threads until now.. and I wasnt home most of the afternoon.. I was at the pool with my nephews...

Brady
"theres got to be a morning after... if we can hold on to the nighttttt...."
wtf? you love karen.

Brady
05-31-2006, 08:42 PM
I called George and we talked it out like mature people... Tank you know I have alot of love for ya.. Collins pretty much explained the reason I didnt reply to either threads until now.. and I wasnt home most of the afternoon.. I was at the pool with my nephews...
swimming while logged in as a guest....i do that all the time.

The Ren
05-31-2006, 08:44 PM

Edit: If anyone else has a problem with me.. I have PM's and a email.. you can get it touch with me there..

:goodjob: Im done...

green91
wtf? you love karen.

Ren's cool with me!
But that was the song that the succubus and chef kept singing that the boys had to sing backwards to destroy the succubus.

Brady
:goodjob: Im done...
with life?

green91
05-31-2006, 08:45 PM
with life?

Are you done?

Brady
05-31-2006, 08:46 PM
Are you done?
My work is never done.

or until this gets locked.

eViLMunkey
05-31-2006, 08:47 PM
Haha...

collins
05-31-2006, 08:52 PM
brady, ease up homie.

B16a2 Civic
06-01-2006, 07:18 AM
helll naaaahhhhh@ Brady
dat nigga mean

SwurvinIn
06-01-2006, 07:30 AM
dude if u want an answer just take it up with her tonight at the V

The Ren
06-01-2006, 07:31 AM
Jason Jason.. read the thread man.. its kewl.. everything is cool..

Edit: Everything with George... like I said if anyone else has a problem with me.. they know how to reach me.. if not I bet they know someone who does.. I know what a couple of others people's problems are...

B16a2 Civic
06-01-2006, 07:37 AM
dude if u want an answer just take it up with her tonight at the V

reading is fund-da-mental

A.P. Photography
06-01-2006, 07:40 AM
Like Julio said, some of us Admins and mods are invisible so we show up as guests.

The Ren
06-01-2006, 07:43 AM
People saw my name in both threads... no need for me to hide as a guest...Im sorry if people dont wanna believe I was out at Reunion swimming with my nephews and my family.. Im sorry IA is not my life 24:7...

Nemesis
06-01-2006, 07:43 AM
Like Julio said, some of us Admins and mods are invisible so we show up as guests.

There were 20 guests at one point. So there are 20 guest moderators? :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
06-01-2006, 07:45 AM
all i know is i need to be a mod
the only thing i can say about all those guests is that this thread was posted on another site, my guess.

Nemesis
06-01-2006, 07:46 AM
Yeah, at this point I really dont care, but I just thought it was crazy that there were about 20 guests not logged in viewing only my thread...

The Ren
06-01-2006, 07:46 AM
all i know is i need to be a mod
the only thing i can say about all those guests is that this thread was posted on another site, my guess.
I dont see why it would be.. Im not on many other sites... So how other people would know me.. is beyond me..

B16a2 Civic
06-01-2006, 07:49 AM
I dont see why it would be.. Im not on many other sites... So how other people would know me.. is beyond me..

i wasnt sayin you posted it up somewhere, probably someone else, hell i dun even know if that was the case
usually with our high viewing threads, its only IA members on there unless its a IA VS Il thread, then IL folks lurk over here

The Ren
06-01-2006, 07:52 AM
i wasnt sayin you posted it up somewhere, probably someone else, hell i dun even know if that was the case
usually with our high viewing threads, its only IA members on there unless its a IA VS Il thread, then IL folks lurk over here

Yeah.. shits crazy.. I dun care.. I delt with it the way I felt was right and I called George and we talked it out.. It was a miscommunication on both of our parts and it was settled like mature adults.

A.P. Photography
06-01-2006, 07:54 AM
There were 20 guests at one point. So there are 20 guest moderators? :lmfao:
No, just explaining some of the guests :goodjob:

LS2ner
06-01-2006, 07:57 AM
word, i think me and b16a2 civic should be mods for our destruction of Tina.

B16a2 Civic
06-01-2006, 07:58 AM
Matt, whats the talk about me bein a mod in teh WL?

B16a2 Civic
06-01-2006, 07:59 AM
word, i think me and b16a2 civic should be mods for our destruction of Tina.

LIRL, hell yeah, we picked her apart like vultures

babygurl

There is no talk .....lol

Nemesis
Jorje for Moderatorship

B16a2 Civic
06-01-2006, 08:00 AM
There is no talk .....lol

you know of nothing!!
there has to be talk, HAS TO BE!

LS2ner
06-01-2006, 08:01 AM
NO B AND LS FOR MODERATIONSHIP! OR ITS VIVA LE REVOLUCION!

A.P. Photography
06-01-2006, 08:01 AM
:thinking: Haven't heard anything

B16a2 Civic
06-01-2006, 08:02 AM
:thinking: Haven't heard anything

well, start it up in rumorville for me :)
erm, i mean us, me and LS2ner

Nemesis
06-01-2006, 08:03 AM
I wanna mod the Trash Bin of IA.

B16a2 Civic
06-01-2006, 08:09 AM
WE WANT ACTION!
i should be The Peoples Mod.

Nemesis
06-01-2006, 08:12 AM
come on B, im gonna start a forum called ImportGeorgia.com. We'll be bigger than ImportAtlanta! We can both be admins and smoke 24/7 lol

B16a2 Civic
06-01-2006, 08:12 AM
come on B, im gonna start a forum called ImportGeorgia.com. We'll be bigger than ImportAtlanta! We can both be admins and smoke 24/7 lol

FUCK YEh

you know how i do, BLAZE IT UP!

LS2ner
06-01-2006, 08:14 AM
Yea! and i can be an admin too after a 2-3 month trial period where i have to bash everyone and squash their dreams! VIVA LE IMPORTGEORGIA.COM!

LS2ner
06-01-2006, 08:15 AM
FUCK YEh

you know how i do, BLAZE IT UP!

:werd:

B16a2 Civic
06-01-2006, 08:15 AM
IG is on the rise

Nemesis
06-01-2006, 08:16 AM
I really could have a phpBB board up in a day or so LOL

SwurvinIn
06-01-2006, 09:26 AM
Jason Jason.. read the thread man.. its kewl.. everything is cool..

Edit: Everything with George... like I said if anyone else has a problem with me.. they know how to reach me.. if not I bet they know someone who does.. I know what a couple of others people's problems are...
oh yeah...whoops. im too lazy to read these long ass threads....sorry =(

Nemesis
06-01-2006, 09:27 AM
oh yeah...whoops. im too lazy to read these long ass threads....sorry =(

dumbass http://www.newcougar.org/forums/images/smilies/gtfo.gif

Big Baller
06-01-2006, 09:28 AM
Anyone up for sushi

Nemesis
06-01-2006, 09:30 AM
Anyone up for sushi

disgusting

LS2ner
06-01-2006, 09:31 AM
Sushi is the new pepsi! Its so good

The Ren
06-01-2006, 09:38 AM
Anyone up for sushi
If I didnt have to go to work in like 30 min.. id so come

speedminded
06-01-2006, 09:41 AM
Anyone up for sushiwhere?

Nitro
06-01-2006, 09:43 AM
Sushi is the new pepsi! Its so good

ummmmmmmmmm? NO!! :upchuck:

LS2ner
06-01-2006, 09:49 AM
ummmmmmmmmm? NO!! :upchuck:

Have u ever tried it? Take some wasabi and soy sauce, mix together, dip sushi. God

Brady
06-01-2006, 09:54 AM
run her for pinks george!!! you are in the 14's, right? No problem then.

Nemesis
06-01-2006, 09:56 AM

LOL oh lord

But yeah Im knocking on 13s door :(

Brady
06-01-2006, 09:57 AM
LOL oh lord

wow..even better. now you can give her a few cars head start in the 2nd and 3rd runs :D

B16a2 Civic
06-01-2006, 09:57 AM

oh lord!

speedminded
06-01-2006, 09:58 AM
oh lord!repost! :D

B16a2 Civic
06-01-2006, 09:59 AM
repost! :D

hallejuah

The Yousef
06-01-2006, 10:01 AM

i'll race you...just be off the bottle and give me a 8 car head start....

:lmao:

Nemesis
06-01-2006, 10:03 AM

right now I cant even run if I wanted to. Ive got a misfire somewhere in my rear banks that I need to check out, and Ive got a nitrous leak somewhere in the system. Havent had a damn minute to even pull the car in the garage :( Working full time sucks donkey nuts

Brady

new three way match. Karen running the 1/8th whilst yousef runs the 1/6 and george runs the 1/4. Jorge still wins :D

B16a2 Civic
i'll race you George

Brady
06-01-2006, 10:04 AM
i'll race you George
i'd be scared to race you...you'd probably gangstar shoot me when i win :D

Nemesis
06-01-2006, 10:06 AM
Im up for anything, I might be setting up a "meet" in the next month or so for something like this. I just hate risking going to a track 2 hours away with no transportation and risk of towing fees if something breaks. And the next time I go, Ill be trailoring, because Im going balls to wall and Ill probably snap an axle. Im hoping for a 13.8 or lower

A.P. Photography
06-01-2006, 10:07 AM
Im up for anything, I might be setting up a "meet" in the next month or so for something like this. I just hate risking going to a track 2 hours away with no transportation and risk of towing fees if something breaks. And the next time I go, Ill be trailoring, because Im going balls to wall and Ill probably snap an axle
Why not bring it to the grudge match on the 25th?

B16a2 Civic
i'd be scared to race you...you'd probably gangstar shoot me when i win :D

only if you win by more then .0100

Nemesis
Why not bring it to the grudge match on the 25th?

Too early and too much shiznit to do between then to get ready :(

A.P. Photography
06-01-2006, 10:10 AM
Too early and too much shiznit to do between then to get ready :(
Ahh gotcha. :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
06-01-2006, 10:12 AM
Matt or George, come to columbus to shoot my car? LIRL

Nemesis
06-01-2006, 10:13 AM
We demand a helicopter flight out there, and full acomadations by the pool with girls in skimpy outfits fanning us with those big Hawaiian leaves. :lmao:

B16a2 Civic
06-01-2006, 10:15 AM
uhhh, i cn promise sweet ass kool aid, some of my second string hoes ( my starting line up is mine only, but teh second string still look good) and i CANT guranteee that they wont chomp you out if you say the wrong thing to them, oh and one is black an dpuerto rican, one black and white and the others are just light skin LIRL

MongolPup
06-01-2006, 10:15 AM
Okay.....sorry I'm late to the party guys, I haven't been on IA in days. Can I get nem-notes and GAteg-notes?

LS2ner
06-01-2006, 10:16 AM
Yo B, im OTW to your house for hoe action then.

A.P. Photography
06-01-2006, 10:16 AM
We demand a helicopter flight out there, and full acomadations by the pool with girls in skimpy outfits fanning us with those big Hawaiian leaves. :lmao:
:werd: :D

The Golden Child
06-01-2006, 10:23 AM
so is this deaded on ??

B, you got asian hoes that wanna love me long time ??