PDA

View Full Version : FUNNY VID FOR ALL THE H8TERS!!! (DIE 56K)

4dmin
05-31-2006, 05:15 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/photographs/show.avi

^^^^^^ WHAT WHAT!!!! ^^^^^^^^ LOL :lmfao:

5MIN DOWNLOAD ON MY WIRELESS... (80MB FILE)

Boosted S60R
05-31-2006, 05:17 PM
^^^Hell Fucking Yea!!!!!!!!! 10.55 Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4dmin
05-31-2006, 05:19 PM
LOL this is a public service announcement for IA... DOWNLOAD THIS SHIT BITCH!!!

The Golden Child
05-31-2006, 05:26 PM
so how long is this vid ??

Tracy
05-31-2006, 05:27 PM
Ummmmmm! Did I do that?

4 minutes I think.

4dmin
05-31-2006, 05:28 PM
4 mins and worth every sec :goodjob:

The Golden Child
05-31-2006, 05:30 PM
shit not a daymmm thing is happening ..
my media player is just sitting there blank ..

The Golden Child
05-31-2006, 05:31 PM
and i dont have real player to view this .. =(

Tracy
05-31-2006, 05:31 PM
did you save target as? or did you just click the link? You have to save target as :)

atlvi3tb0i
05-31-2006, 05:32 PM
click and play

Julio
05-31-2006, 05:37 PM
Best fucking thread ever! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA ...

Tracy
05-31-2006, 05:38 PM
Best fucking thread ever! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA ...

You saw it Julio?????? :D

This should be a stickie :)

boosted1jz
05-31-2006, 05:40 PM
sweeet!!!!!

is that who i think it is broke down on the side of the road???????

Tracy
05-31-2006, 05:43 PM
sweeet!!!!!

is that who i think it is broke down on the side of the road???????

I'm not sure who you think it is:D...but it's possible. Don't know if he was broke down...but it went well with the video :D

Boosted S60R
05-31-2006, 05:46 PM
Oh shit I think that was trey and clark's car on the side of the road.

The Golden Child
05-31-2006, 05:47 PM
imma watch it soon ..

The Ren
05-31-2006, 05:48 PM
Jebus.. Estimated time= 13 min....

Tracy
05-31-2006, 05:58 PM
I like how it depicts Dan. He's my partner in crime...contrary to popular belief. He just uses me as a scape goat cuz I'm TUFF :)

The Ren
05-31-2006, 06:07 PM
Dude that was the shiznit :D

Tracy
05-31-2006, 06:08 PM
Dude that was the shiznit :D

:crazy:

The Ren
05-31-2006, 06:09 PM
:crazy:

By the way.. i love the avitar :D

The Golden Child
05-31-2006, 06:14 PM
2 thumbs up ..

Tracy
05-31-2006, 06:26 PM
By the way.. i love the avitar :D

yea some chick found it for me ;)

The Ren
05-31-2006, 06:40 PM
yea some chick found it for me ;)

Oh gotcha...

b@d @pple
05-31-2006, 06:42 PM
tracy i so wanna put in you ass even more now..before it was strickly out of boredom,but now i wanna cause pain..in a good pain kinda way!

Tracy
05-31-2006, 07:01 PM
tracy i so wanna put in you ass even more now..before it was strickly out of boredom,but now i wanna cause pain..in a good pain kinda way!

I def take that as a compliment. You wanna try it tomorrow night at the V?

b@d @pple
05-31-2006, 07:03 PM
I def take that as a compliment. You wanna try it tomorrow night at the V?

i dont like the sound of having to try ...almost seems like your gonna reisist..if its not concentual i dont wanna:)

Tracy
05-31-2006, 07:58 PM
bump for the trouble makers :)

Julio
05-31-2006, 08:25 PM
to fucking funny... classic.

Dragonfly5338
05-31-2006, 09:16 PM
Clark had a flat tire so he had to drive home on his drag radials. Video wouldn't work for me, but I'm assuming it's you all videoing them changing the tire and someone making snide comments about his car "breaking down".

I love how Clark has never said one bad thing to anyone on here, EVERY SINGLE person on here who has met/run him has said "damn, he's a nice guy" and yet - you insist on starting rumors about him, LYING about what's happened to his car, and generally being a shithead towards him for no other reason than to start shit. He doesn't say anything bad about anyone, never has never will. He's a genuinely nice, honest, decent guy. A rarity around this site, let me tell you.

(Nevermind I saw it, for some reason my internet was being boggy)

Yeah Mikey, get all in on the giggling and the "tee-hee"ing and act cool to Tray's face when you saw him at Starbucks Sunday night. And for the last freaking time it's T-R-A-Y not Trey.

Y'all had a good day, 10.5 is a nice time. So WTF is the point of acting like a dick just because? Tracy, what do you think you'd do if I made a video of you running a 12.5 and me running a 12.3 side by side with some asshole comment? It would be world war 3, understandably.

Very cool. But you DIDN'T WIN THE TOP SPOT - I BELIEVE CLARK WON THE SHOWDOWN CLASS. :) :) :) You won the modified street class, congrats. And yet, Clark is the one driving his car on the highway.

This shit will never die, because you don't want it to. If you're honest and say you enjoy it, then no problem. But when you bitch and complain because you think people are hating on you - calling you "shop x" and whatnot, but then go and videotape my boyfriend and Clark changing his tire and put stupid comments on it, I realize that you don't want it to ever die, because then you'd have nothing to try and "rise up" against.

Paul you're just as bad. Sending me PMs stating you're tired of the shop bullshit and want it to stop and will be banning people who create shit, then posting it for everyone to see with a "READ THIS IA" title.

Like I've said before. Do whatever you want, I don't care. But videotaping my boyfriend on the side of the road helping his buddy is dick. Sad thing is Clark pulled off the side of the road to help Mark at last year's Showdown, knowing that he was your customer. We didn't roll by videotaping.

Actually I'm glad, because all this does is prove that people are blowing smoke up my ass when they say they're tired of drama, tired of the shop war, etc, etc. But I love it how anytime ANYONE says anything bad about BG - it's AUTOMATICALLY pinned on us, without even thinking twice. Obviously Doug/Tray/Gio could get on here if they wanted (IP bans are NOT that hard to get past) and start shit up, but they don't. Why? Because they don't CARE.

(Took shit out that might be considered advertising towards their shop. At least I follow these loosely structured "rules" =) )

Hate hate hate, go right ahead. :D We ain't done shit, we suck, all we do is sit around and scratch ourselves and start rumors about other people.

See? I can be a bitch too. (And please note, I never once said anything bad about your shop, just the immaturity level of the video. I get pissed when people try and fuck with my man. ;) Damn, this rant is pretty long!)

b@d @pple
05-31-2006, 09:20 PM
Clark had a flat tire so he had to drive home on his drag radials. Video wouldn't work for me, but I'm assuming it's you all videoing them changing the tire and someone making snide comments about his car "breaking down".

I love how Clark has never said one bad thing to anyone on here, EVERY SINGLE person on here who has met/run him has said "damn, he's a nice guy" and yet - you insist on starting rumors about him, LYING about what's happened to his car, and generally being a shithead towards him for no other reason than to start shit. He doesn't say anything bad about anyone, never has never will. He's a genuinely nice, honest, decent guy. A rarity around this site, let me tell you.

Yeah Mikey, get all in on the giggling and the "tee-hee"ing and act cool to Tray's face when you saw him at Starbucks Sunday night. And for the last freaking time it's T-R-A-Y not Trey.

Y'all had a good day, 10.5 is a nice time. So WTF is the point of acting like a dick just because? Tracy, what do you think you'd do if I made a video of you running a 12.5 and me running a 12.3 side by side with some asshole comment? It would be world war 3, understandably.

Very cool. But you DIDN'T WIN THE TOP SPOT - I BELIEVE CLARK WON THE SHOWDOWN CLASS. :) :) :) You won the modified street class, congrats. And yet, Clark is the one driving his car on the highway.

This shit will never die, because you don't want it to. If you're honest and say you enjoy it, then no problem. But when you bitch and complain because you think people are hating on you - calling you "shop x" and whatnot, but then go and videotape my boyfriend and Clark changing his tire and put stupid comments on it, I realize that you don't want it to ever die, because then you'd have nothing to try and "rise up" against.

Paul you're just as bad. Sending me PMs stating you're tired of the shop bullshit and want it to stop and will be banning people who create shit, then posting it for everyone to see with a "READ THIS IA" title.

Like I've said before. Do whatever you want, I don't care. But videotaping my boyfriend on the side of the road helping his buddy is dick. Sad thing is Clark pulled off the side of the road to help Mark at last year's Showdown, knowing that he was your customer. We didn't roll by videotaping.

Actually I'm glad, because all this does is prove that people are blowing smoke up my ass when they say they're tired of drama, tired of the shop war, etc, etc. But I love it how anytime ANYONE says anything bad about BG - it's AUTOMATICALLY pinned on us, without even thinking twice. Obviously Doug/Tray/Gio could get on here if they wanted (IP bans are NOT that hard to get past) and start shit up, but they don't. Why? Because they don't CARE. You're right - numbers do speak for themselves.

Import Showdown - Clark wins Showdown class
SELOC raceday - Clark wins Quick 8
Import Showdown 2005 - Charles wins AWD
ONE LAP OF AMERICA - Luke/Doug win Midpriced Sedan Class ahead of AMS, 5th overall. (Ain't no bullshit local competition either)

Hate hate hate, go right ahead. :D We ain't done shit, we suck, all we do is sit around and scratch ourselves and start rumors about other people.

See? I can be a bitch too. (And please note, I never once said anything bad about your shop, just the immaturity level of the video. I get pissed when people try and fuck with my man. ;) Damn, this rant is pretty long!)

The fact that ALL of you continue to post up shit just like this is the reason none of this drama will ever die...yes everyone talks shit..deal with it..there is no point in trying to proove that one shop or group of people didnt say anything negative about another shop or group of people..this post was just fuel on the fire..why because all of you,us ,me whoever enjoys drama..and you cant say you dont or the point that you are trying to proove would not have even been said..lets all just have one big orgy and get along...i dont give a shit who you are someone always has a bigger dick

Dragonfly5338
05-31-2006, 09:25 PM
The fact that ALL of you continue to post up shit just like this is the reason none of this drama will ever die...yes everyone talks shit..deal with it..there is no point in trying to proove that one shop or group of people didnt say anything negative about another shop or group of people..this post was just fuel on the fire..why because all of you,us ,me whoever enjoys drama..and you cant say you dont or the point that you are trying to proove would not have even been said..lets all just have one big orgy and get along...i dont give a shit who you are someone always has a bigger dick

Well what ticks me off is when people lie to me and say they're over the drama and shop BS and want it done and over with. If you like the bullshit, then tell me straight up. But don't play both sides and tell me one thing then do another.

I get pissed when people act dick and videotape people on the side of the road without their knowledge instead of being a decent human being and seeing if they need help, or at the very least ignoring it.

I'm assuming you would be upset if you saw a video of someone taping your girlfriend unawares. :)

b@d @pple
05-31-2006, 09:30 PM
Well what ticks me off is when people lie to me and say they're over the drama and shop BS and want it done and over with. If you like the bullshit, then tell me straight up. But don't play both sides and tell me one thing then do another.

I get pissed when people act dick and videotape people on the side of the road without their knowledge instead of being a decent human being and seeing if they need help, or at the very least ignoring it.

I'm assuming you would be upset if you saw a video of someone taping your girlfriend unawares. :)
look val..you know me and im very neutral to this situation..i have friends on both sides..so im not gonna say shit else except
http://gallery.brawl-hall.com/data/media66542/5/neverendtopic.jpg

Dragonfly5338
05-31-2006, 09:32 PM
Yup. Silly me for ever thinking everyone would eventually grow up and let shit die. My mistake.

look val..you know me and im very neutral to this situation..i have friends on both sides..so im not gonna say shit else except
http://gallery.brawl-hall.com/data/media66542/5/neverendtopic.jpg

Julio
05-31-2006, 09:35 PM

Dragonfly5338
05-31-2006, 09:37 PM

Yeah blow it off. You're one of the worst ones about doing what I'm bitching about. =)

Julio
05-31-2006, 09:41 PM
Yeah blow it off. You're one of the worst ones about doing what I'm bitching about. =)

Please explain ?

b@d @pple
05-31-2006, 09:43 PM
http://gallery.brawl-hall.com/data/media66542/5/laugh.jpg..

Kevykev
05-31-2006, 09:44 PM
hello kitty lunch box too.

Dragonfly5338
05-31-2006, 09:56 PM
Please explain ?

I'm guessing people will start jumping in here and slamming me, that's fine, whatever. I've had to call you and/or pablo several times screaming to get a thread deleted that is just wrong - not just shop bs, but calling me a whiney cunt, saying shit about Tray, etc.

I'm assuming this thread will end up in the cheerleaders section so Matt can edit away at it.

But the thread bashing Ren gets permanently deleted within 3 hours, since it was there when I went to class and gone when I got back. (Nothing towards Ren, that thread was pretty dumb)

I probably would have thought it was a pretty funny video if the shit about taping Tray and Clark on the side of the road wasn't in it. Hell, if you recall, I congratulated Tracy on the time her car ran.

Dragonfly5338
05-31-2006, 10:00 PM
Now. I've said my piece and I'm done. Try harder next time, you didn't piss me off THAT badly. ;)

If you're excuse me, Bryant and I are going to break the gate in our complex because we're bored.

Julio
05-31-2006, 10:04 PM
I'm guessing people will start jumping in here and slamming me, that's fine, whatever. I've had to call you and/or pablo several times screaming to get a thread deleted that is just wrong - not just shop bs, but calling me a whiney cunt, saying shit about Tray, etc.

I'm assuming this thread will end up in the cheerleaders section so Matt can edit away at it.

But the thread bashing Ren gets permanently deleted within 3 hours, since it was there when I went to class and gone when I got back. (Nothing towards Ren, that thread was pretty dumb)

I probably would have thought it was a pretty funny video if the shit about taping Tray and Clark on the side of the road wasn't in it. Hell, if you recall, I congratulated Tracy on the time her car ran.

BS. You called me "1 Time"... You might have called pablo and paul a few times... But me.. Only 1 time ... at like 1am in the morning and I listen... And Deleted the thread you asked me to. I don't have nothing against you or Tray or TS.. But just because I laughed at the video wich I thought was funny as hell doesnt mean shit really..

Im sure once this thread makes it to 30 + pages of useless crap it will get archived also.. not deleted

But anyways this is between you and Tracy and her Video wich I think is rather funny.

So please Keep me out of it. :goodjob:

boosted1jz
05-31-2006, 10:19 PM
[QUOTE=Dragonfly5338]

I love how Clark has never said one bad thing to anyone on here, EVERY SINGLE person on here who has met/run him has said "damn, he's a nice guy"
------------------------------------------------------------------------

actually every time i have ever met clark he was a fucking asshole..... personally i think the guy is a fucking cock hole..... i have nothing good to say bout him except that he has a fast car....

Boosted S60R
05-31-2006, 10:27 PM

Actually I'm glad, because all this does is prove that people are blowing smoke up my ass when they say they're tired of drama, tired of the shop war, etc, etc. But I love it how anytime ANYONE says anything bad about BG - it's AUTOMATICALLY pinned on us, without even thinking twice. Obviously Doug/Tray/Gio could get on here if they wanted (IP bans are NOT that hard to get past) and start shit up, but they don't. Why? Because they don't CARE.

(Took shit out that might be considered advertising towards their shop. At least I follow these loosely structured "rules" =) )

See? I can be a bitch too. (And please note, I never once said anything bad about your shop, just the immaturity level of the video. I get pissed when people try and fuck with my man. ;) Damn, this rant is pretty long!)you need to watch the video yo. It shows clark and tray on the side of the road for about a sec, so it not about that at all I am cool with clark and everyone else the last time I check.

Miranda
05-31-2006, 10:37 PM
Val, there isn't anything in that video about Tray. I'd lighten up a little. In all honesty, your reaction to the video is just as much part of the problem as any drama spouted out anywhere else.

I wish everyone could get along, but that's like wishing for a snow storm in hell. Perhaps it'd be better just to ignore it when something is said that you don't like. There's no point in propogating the drama.

BTW - I don't know what pre-existing words you guys have had with Mikey, but when has he been anything other than polite to ANYONE in the community? Perhaps you should have taken his attitude towards you guys at face value, rather than assuming there's something more beneath it just because he's tight with BG. I love Tracy and Dan and Brandon to pieces, but that, alone, doesn't give me any reason not to be cool with you guys. Isn't it possible that there are plenty of other people running around with the same attitude?

~ Miranda

Sibious
05-31-2006, 11:01 PM
HELL YA TRACY. lets see u and dan on pinks. haha get urself another car. but remember him to give them that lilk head start. THIS VID IS THE BEST FTW

Sibious
05-31-2006, 11:02 PM
i would of been pissed if i was that red car, haha making him look that bad

Big Baller
05-31-2006, 11:02 PM
Val, there isn't anything in that video about Tray. I'd lighten up a little. In all honesty, your reaction to the video is just as much part of the problem as any drama spouted out anywhere else.

I wish everyone could get along, but that's like wishing for a snow storm in hell. Perhaps it'd be better just to ignore it when something is said that you don't like. There's no point in propogating the drama.

BTW - I don't know what pre-existing words you guys have had with Mikey, but when has he been anything other than polite to ANYONE in the community? Perhaps you should have taken his attitude towards you guys at face value, rather than assuming there's something more beneath it just because he's tight with BG. I love Tracy and Dan and Brandon to pieces, but that, alone, doesn't give me any reason not to be cool with you guys. Isn't it possible that there are plenty of other people running around with the same attitude?

~ Miranda

TRACK everybodys doing it, you should try it, come on out to the next track day you can drive the 240.

Now back on topic.

Big Baller
05-31-2006, 11:14 PM
Clark had a flat tire so he had to drive home on his drag radials. Video wouldn't work for me, but I'm assuming it's you all videoing them changing the tire and someone making snide comments about his car "breaking down".!)

I wasnt in the car with them, but I can assure you I made snide comments and laughed for almost 20 minutes after I saw them.

I love how Clark has never said one bad thing to anyone on here, EVERY SINGLE person on here who has met/run him has said "damn, he's a nice guy" and yet - you insist on starting rumors about him, LYING about what's happened to his car, and generally being a shithead towards him for no other reason than to start shit. He doesn't say anything bad about anyone, never has never will. He's a genuinely nice, honest, decent guy. A rarity around this site, let me tell you.!)

I've talked to him once, seemed like an ass to me, but hey thats just my opinion.

Yeah Mikey, get all in on the giggling and the "tee-hee"ing and act cool to Tray's face when you saw him at Starbucks Sunday night. And for the last freaking time it's T-R-A-Y not Trey.!)

Blah blah blah Trey.

Y'all had a good day, 10.5 is a nice time. So WTF is the point of acting like a dick just because? Tracy, what do you think you'd do if I made a video of you running a 12.5 and me running a 12.3 side by side with some asshole comment? It would be world war 3, understandably.!)

Knock youre self out.

Very cool. But you DIDN'T WIN THE TOP SPOT - I BELIEVE CLARK WON THE SHOWDOWN CLASS. :) :) :) You won the modified street class, congrats. And yet, Clark is the one driving his car on the highway.!)

No they didnt win the top spot. They ran the fast time of the day. Regardless of what class they were in THEY STILL HAD THE FASTEST TIME OF THE DAY and what is it with you people and this trailer bullshit. She drives the fucking car all the time. That shit is almost as bad as people claiming Clarks supra is a roadrace car.

This shit will never die, because you don't want it to. If you're honest and say you enjoy it, then no problem. But when you bitch and complain because you think people are hating on you - calling you "shop x" and whatnot, but then go and videotape my boyfriend and Clark changing his tire and put stupid comments on it, I realize that you don't want it to ever die, because then you'd have nothing to try and "rise up" against.!)

Yeah go shop X pay backs a fucking bitch isnt it.

Paul you're just as bad. Sending me PMs stating you're tired of the shop bullshit and want it to stop and will be banning people who create shit, then posting it for everyone to see with a "READ THIS IA" title.!)

Go Paul

Like I've said before. Do whatever you want, I don't care. But videotaping my boyfriend on the side of the road helping his buddy is dick. Sad thing is Clark pulled off the side of the road to help Mark at last year's Showdown, knowing that he was your customer. We didn't roll by videotaping.!)

Nah you just fed him a bunch of bullshit just like everybody else.

Actually I'm glad, because all this does is prove that people are blowing smoke up my ass when they say they're tired of drama, tired of the shop war, etc, etc. But I love it how anytime ANYONE says anything bad about BG - it's AUTOMATICALLY pinned on us, without even thinking twice. Obviously Doug/Tray/Gio could get on here if they wanted (IP bans are NOT that hard to get past) and start shit up, but they don't. Why? Because they don't CARE. !)

Nah, Doug doesnt care, and he doesnt hold a grudge, thats why he had all that shit to say to me on wrxatlanta right Val.

You suck at being a bitch

PTFO
Matt

Sibious
05-31-2006, 11:20 PM
but see that car wont go 12.5 so shut the fuck up and put ur bitching somehwere else.

Miranda
05-31-2006, 11:22 PM
I'm going to hold you to that. I'm actually looking forward to taking the silver car out to see what it can run, after a few tuning adjustments are made. :devil:

TRACK everybodys doing it, you should try it, come on out to the next track day you can drive the 240.

Now back on topic.

Sibious
05-31-2006, 11:23 PM
mir are u dan? jw

boosted1jz
05-31-2006, 11:25 PM
I've talked to him once, seemed like an ass to me, but hey thats just my opinion.

PTFO
Matt

so im not the only 1 who has seen this....... he is 1 of the "mk iv" guys who gives them a bad rep for being complete deuchebags

Miranda
05-31-2006, 11:25 PM
Is this english? :confused:

The best I can figure is that you're asking me if I'm Dan... in which case, the answer is no. I am not Dan. I don't think I'd be an attractive guy, and as much as I love Tracy, I don't think I'd want to spend the rest of my life having sex with her. Maybe just once or twice. :lmfao:

~ Miranda (a silver/grey/red STi owner)

mir are u dan? jw

Sibious
05-31-2006, 11:29 PM
haha, understand. hahaha. umm sti nice car. looking into getting that or m3 later on down the road.

Dragonfly5338
05-31-2006, 11:58 PM
I wasnt in the car with them, but I can assure you I made snide comments and laughed for almost 20 minutes after I saw them.

Blah blah blah Trey.

Knock youre self out.

No they didnt win the top spot. They ran the fast time of the day. Regardless of what class they were in THEY STILL HAD THE FASTEST TIME OF THE DAY and what is it with you people and this trailer bullshit. She drives the fucking car all the time. That shit is almost as bad as people claiming Clarks supra is a roadrace car.

Yeah go shop X pay backs a fucking bitch isnt it.

Go Paul

Nah you just fed him a bunch of bullshit just like everybody else.

Nah, Doug doesnt care, and he doesnt hold a grudge, thats why he had all that shit to say to me on wrxatlanta right Val.

You suck at being a bitch

PTFO
Matt

Bullshit how? Were you there? No. I was. =)

And I thought you weren't BG. Isn't that right?

ct9a gsr
06-01-2006, 12:30 AM
Sucks that we never got a chance to run... maybe next time. Congrats on the win.

On a side note, compressing the video will help with its massive size... and the music sucks. I remember making my own video for the last IS when I won... its fun to watch yourself win, eh? =]

Z32redondo
06-01-2006, 01:13 AM
nice :jerkit:

BufordŽ
06-01-2006, 03:58 AM
mir are u dan? jw

Learn English. They teach ESL (English as a Second Language) classes at the YMCA, just FYI.

but see that car wont go 12.5 so shut the fuck up and put ur bitching somehwere else.

Also, shut up.

And, shut up.

You obviously know nothing about Val and her car. It's very well capable of hitting lower than 12.3 (Traction permitting) From personal experience, I know it's faster than that.

The Ren
06-01-2006, 07:20 AM

The thread was archived.. not deleted and no offense taken.. I agree the thread was stupid...and I honestly didnt say a damn thing to anyone about archiving it..That was Julio's choice...

4dmin
06-01-2006, 07:33 AM

this has nothing to do w/ shop BS... did they even mention another shop or negative shit about clark... nope. its a funny ass vid for all of the shit talkers on here (some of your customers) who seem to think BG couldn't take the top spot. so there it is STFU. stop fucking crying over stupid shit, no one brought shop BS into this untill you came in here pointing fingers... someone has to be #1 someone has to be #2, its ok for you to run your mouth on here about how slow/fast you are, but someone else can't do the same... by the way i think the vid was a personal message to Speeddonkey and dick riders ;)

Nemesis
06-01-2006, 07:38 AM
The thread was archived.. not deleted and no offense taken.. I agree the thread was stupid...and I honestly didnt say a damn thing to anyone about archiving it..That was Julio's choice...

The thread turned into something stupid, but my reason for posting was not. Just nobody else would speak up but it was handled in the end.

Either way, about the video... Ive never seen Dan show that much emotion before. You guys tore that shit up and it was awesome to be able to stand right near the car at the starting lines.

Big Baller
06-01-2006, 07:39 AM
Bullshit how? Were you there? No. I was. =)

And I thought you weren't BG. Isn't that right?

Bullshit...the trailer argument was bullshit. The girl drives the car everyday, Period.

Was I there, at import showdown? Yes I was.

Nope I'm not BG, Dan Tracy and Brandon all just happen to be really good friends of mine.

Rican219
06-01-2006, 07:42 AM
BULLSHIT!!!!

I Pinch........... :D

The Ren
06-01-2006, 07:43 AM
no pinch..

Dragonfly5338
06-01-2006, 10:00 AM
this has nothing to do w/ shop BS... did they even mention another shop or negative shit about clark... nope. its a funny ass vid for all of the shit talkers on here (some of your customers) who seem to think BG couldn't take the top spot. so there it is STFU. stop fucking crying over stupid shit, no one brought shop BS into this untill you came in here pointing fingers... someone has to be #1 someone has to be #2, its ok for you to run your mouth on here about how slow/fast you are, but someone else can't do the same... by the way i think the vid was a personal message to Speeddonkey and dick riders ;)

I dunno. Kinda hard to believe when it has Tray and Clark on the side of the road that it was meant for Will. But yknow.

I meant with Mark on the side of the road, Matt.

4dmin
06-01-2006, 10:04 AM
I dunno. Kinda hard to believe when it has Tray and Clark on the side of the road that it was meant for Will. But yknow.

I meant with Mark on the side of the road, Matt.

who gives a shit who is in the vid... your just taking everything to heart, its meant for any BG h8ter talking shit... if you don't like it get your car in the low 10 and post a vid about it.

Big Baller
06-01-2006, 10:08 AM
SUSHI

Tracy
06-01-2006, 11:37 AM

First of all who said anything about Clarks car???? I didn't. I didn't say anyting about Tray. Who did? Did I miss it? I saw mike say is that Clarks car. It was Clark's car.

The video is funny. Chill the fuck out. No one said you ain't done shit in this video, no one said ya'll suck. We all know your car is fast. You guys aren't the only ones who hate us. The video was a big fuck off to everyone that was talking shit about the car before and after the race. Did you read any of the threads after the event? "Dan looks cute driving a pink car"...I put that in there for Peter. "if it's a street car then why did they trailer it?" I put did someone say A/C, P/S....in there for Peter, too. So stop thinking that I only fuck with TS. I remember everyone who talks shit and I hate on them equally.

So I said where is that other shop in one of the little comments? Big fucking deal. It's just like saying shop X, isn't it?

Tracy
06-01-2006, 11:40 AM

We've done our fair share of helping Clark, BTW. We had a broke down car in our trailer that we towed home for someone. I think that was pretty decent of us. Just because we didn't stop and help Clark does't mean we are going to hell ;) Your man was there. He's a jerk to us. Why would we
stop. For all we knew Tray was broken. We couldn't tell who it was.

I think it's funny how you get all butt hurt now but you used to laugh it up with me back in the day. You were BFF with Dmitryi while all the AAP shit was going on with them. You had a good ole time talking shit about them with us. You are just like me (you and me say that all the time when we talk) except now you and your folks are the enemy. In fact, you talked shit about me...behind my back! At least i'm open about it ;) So please don't go there. We've had lots of nice talks about stuff recently and I don't feel like getting all fired up again today.

LS2ner
06-01-2006, 11:41 AM
Tracy's getting ghetto...

Tracy
06-01-2006, 11:56 AM
OMG It was just pure coincidence that they were on the side of the road! I didn't tell them to stand there so I could vidoe tape them. It went well with the video. Trust me if Will would have been on the side of the road...it would have been in the video, too. Same if it was Peter. It just so happens that it was Clark and Tray.

The song said "I got the Top spot" So I put it in the comments...BIG FUCKING DEAL! I was making my first video and I thought it was cool as hell how the music was going with the video!! Time wise, Dan had the 2 fastest passes of the day. We entered Modified so we could win the class that TS was sponsoring (so we were told when we registered, but I don't think they were after talking to steve about it). We were being ironic :lmfao: Where did your sense of humor go since we used to be friends?

Val if you want to take video of me running a 12.5 and you winning with a 12.3..I don't care!!!! We can do it any time you want. Call me. I think you still have my #. I'd still probably run a 12 sec pass right now if I was at the track. I have no practice in the car. I DON"T FUCKING CARE!!! I HATE DRAG RACING PERSONALLY!!! How about how did I feel when you made that photoshop of my car and said all of that mean stuff about me even tho I was still trying to be your friend????

Big Baller
06-01-2006, 12:56 PM
No sushi then

sixfifty
06-01-2006, 01:19 PM
How about how did I feel when you made that photoshop of my car and said all of that mean stuff about me even tho I was still trying to be your friend????

Exactly. Oh but we weren't supposed to see that right. We did however put our shit out for everyone to see. Whose was making snide remarks then?

Dragonfly5338
06-01-2006, 01:45 PM
OMG It was just pure coincidence that they were on the side of the road! I didn't tell them to stand there so I could vidoe tape them. It went well with the video. Trust me if Will would have been on the side of the road...it would have been in the video, too. Same if it was Peter. It just so happens that it was Clark and Tray.

The song said "I got the Top spot" So I put it in the comments...BIG FUCKING DEAL! I was making my first video and I thought it was cool as hell how the music was going with the video!! Time wise, Dan had the 2 fastest passes of the day. We entered Modified so we could win the class that TS was sponsoring (so we were told when we registered, but I don't think they were after talking to steve about it). We were being ironic :lmfao: Where did your sense of humor go since we used to be friends?

Val if you want to take video of me running a 12.5 and you winning with a 12.3..I don't care!!!! We can do it any time you want. Call me. I think you still have my #. I'd still probably run a 12 sec pass right now if I was at the track. I have no practice in the car. I DON"T FUCKING CARE!!! I HATE DRAG RACING PERSONALLY!!! How about how did I feel when you made that photoshop of my car and said all of that mean stuff about me even tho I was still trying to be your friend????

I prolly overreacted. I get that way about Tray sometimes. You know how that goes. I'm sure you get madder when people insult Dan than when they call you a bitch.

And I know exactly how you felt. Because I called and we talked for ohhh.. about an hour and a half, and I apologized and you vented, etc, remember? I made a mistake, hurt your feelings, and took full blame for it.

Shit, I don't care if yall won. I think it's great that your car got a good time. It's a really fast car. I'm sure yall wanted to get a couple nice times in before selling it, as would anyone.

I just thought it was towards Clark and Tray, since they're the only ones I saw in the video. I'm more rational today. I'm not getting my butt hurt. I just think it sucks, and I'm tired of all the bullshit, as I'm sure you are. I know you probably don't enjoy hearing Will and other people bash your shop.

Ahh well. Another day. Good luck drifting, I hope you do well. :) (No sarcasm)

Tracy
06-01-2006, 02:05 PM
I prolly overreacted. I get that way about Tray sometimes. You know how that goes. I'm sure you get madder when people insult Dan than when they call you a bitch.

And I know exactly how you felt. Because I called and we talked for ohhh.. about an hour and a half, and I apologized and you vented, etc, remember? I made a mistake, hurt your feelings, and took full blame for it.

Shit, I don't care if yall won. I think it's great that your car got a good time. It's a really fast car. I'm sure yall wanted to get a couple nice times in before selling it, as would anyone.

I just thought it was towards Clark and Tray, since they're the only ones I saw in the video. I'm more rational today. I'm not getting my butt hurt. I just think it sucks, and I'm tired of all the bullshit, as I'm sure you are. I know you probably don't enjoy hearing Will and other people bash your shop.

Ahh well. Another day. Good luck drifting, I hope you do well. :) (No sarcasm)

It's cool. I do get mad when someone messes with my man/shop. Same thing to me. Glad that you recognize it and go thru the same thing. You did apologize for the photoshop thing and we did talk about it a long time. We also talked about "the game". ;)

I want to be friends with you Val. You were my girl at one point. We have a lot in common. BUT I will never be cool with TS...ever! So don't expect it. It will always be this way. They went way to far with stuff. So I'm a bitter bitch about some things. That will probably never change either.

4ngie
06-01-2006, 02:05 PM
I have noooo idea who Tracy is, but that video was great! :D

Tracy
06-01-2006, 02:15 PM
I have noooo idea who Tracy is, but that video was great! :D

I'm the one that everyone hates because my man builds the baddest cars around here and he built me 2 that I get to drive....whether I'm good at it or not :lmfao:

Thanks, BTW. Nice Bimmer.

Dragonfly5338
06-01-2006, 02:22 PM
It's cool. I do get mad when someone messes with my man/shop. Same thing to me. Glad that you recognize it and go thru the same thing. You did apologize for the photoshop thing and we did talk about it a long time. We also talked about "the game". ;)

I want to be friends with you Val. You were my girl at one point. We have a lot in common. BUT I will never be cool with TS...ever! So don't expect it. It will always be this way. They went way to far with stuff. So I'm a bitter bitch about some things. That will probably never change either.

Nah, I know that. I don't expect it, and would never ask it of you, hehe. So long as we can be cool, it's all good. I'm sure you don't expect me to be cool with Brandon anytime soon, or Matt. The shop thing is just the shop thing, it's your business and your man's business, I know it's important to you. And TS is how my man makes his money and buys me stuff, so I know how it is too.

But can we still do lunch? We can talk about boys and makeup and other girl stuff, no car talk!! I kinda want a ride in the kitty, but I think it would scare me too much, haha.

Like I said, I'm sorry. I just overreacted. I'm good like that. :doh: Now if you'll excuse me, I have to sit through Calculus II for 3 hours and 50 minutes. :eek:

Tracy
06-01-2006, 02:28 PM
Nah, I know that. I don't expect it, and would never ask it of you, hehe. So long as we can be cool, it's all good. I'm sure you don't expect me to be cool with Brandon anytime soon, or Matt. The shop thing is just the shop thing, it's your business and your man's business, I know it's important to you. And TS is how my man makes his money and buys me stuff, so I know how it is too.

But can we still do lunch? We can talk about boys and makeup and other girl stuff, no car talk!! I kinda want a ride in the kitty, but I think it would scare me too much, haha.

Like I said, I'm sorry. I just overreacted. I'm good like that. :doh: Now if you'll excuse me, I have to sit through Calculus II for 3 hours and 50 minutes. :eek:

cool. so we will do lunch and go to Mac. How about that?

Have fun in Calc....it's the reason I dropped out.

Big Baller
06-01-2006, 02:30 PM

Were not cool Val, WHAT THE FUCK

Dragonfly5338
06-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Were not cool Val, WHAT THE FUCK

fuck you, see if i make you pie now. :tongue:

Miranda
06-01-2006, 10:22 PM
I'm down for pie...

Gimme some ppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Tracy
06-23-2006, 04:00 PM
Just laughing at my video again! LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOL.

Dragonfly5338
06-23-2006, 04:16 PM
Just laughing at my video again! LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOL.

Haha you need to get out more. :tongue:

Tracy
06-23-2006, 05:30 PM
Haha you need to get out more. :tongue:

I get out plenty...it's just after 8 ;)

Kevykev
06-23-2006, 05:33 PM
I didn't read 98% of this thread so I will ask:

Did you two kiss/make-up??? (figuratively speaking of course) :)

If so that would be nice.

Tracy
06-23-2006, 05:34 PM
I didn't read 98% of this thread so I will ask:

Did you two kiss/make-up??? (figuratively speaking of course) :)

If so that would be nice.

Val and I? Kind of. She still owes me lunch. I'm going to ask her to take me to Chops. If she says yes..then yes if she takes me to Taco Bell...then no :D

Kevykev
06-23-2006, 05:39 PM
HAHAHA Contingency!!!

JITB
06-23-2006, 05:45 PM
is mainstream open on the weekend?

Tracy
06-23-2006, 05:48 PM
is mainstream open on the weekend?
yep. Closed on Mondays ;)

It was pretty easy to find. I just googled it. Ask for Mike. Tell him Tracy sent you :)

http://www.mainstreamperformance.com/

JITB
06-23-2006, 05:51 PM
yep. Closed on Mondays ;)

It was pretty easy to find. I just googled it. Ask for Mike. Tell him Tracy sent you :)

http://www.mainstreamperformance.com/

oh snap thanx my google dont work..

Dragonfly5338
06-24-2006, 12:17 AM
Val and I? Kind of. She still owes me lunch. I'm going to ask her to take me to Chops. If she says yes..then yes if she takes me to Taco Bell...then no :D

hrrm, chops. never heard of it. hahaha my phone died and i lost all my #s, so you'll have to call me.

taco bell sucks. i'd never take my date there. ;)

ALVIN
06-24-2006, 09:25 AM
Oh my god Tracy...CHops is the shit!!! lol. My father's boss' office is like on the top floor and they go there all the time. I've been twice. Expensive as hell...a glass of champagne is like $75 lol. I agree can I come with to this chops thing.

SLow_POke
06-24-2006, 10:18 AM
thast is duken NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when is it coming out again ? need to go see it in person

Tracy
08-24-2007, 12:29 PM
bump for something funny I was looking for :)

Ran
08-24-2007, 12:47 PM
Good gravy woman, you haven't gotten tired of this vid yet?

Tracy
08-24-2007, 12:50 PM
Good gravy woman, you haven't gotten tired of this vid yet?

No. I am trying to get a Mac to make vids :) I think it's fun. I was talking with someone about that and told them this was the only video I ever made.

One thing I also remembered is that I miss Val.

§treet_§peed
08-24-2007, 01:05 PM
lol smooth