PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with a car trailer around Mall of GA?

Killswitch Performance
05-31-2006, 04:17 PM
I need to move my car tonight from a friends house, and I only need to move it about 10 mins down the road. I'll be really pissed if I have to pay $100 for a 10 min tow, so I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I'd be more then happy to return the favor.

Tyler

Killswitch Performance
05-31-2006, 04:27 PM
What kind of car? I have a tow bar that may fit it.

Its my VR4.. So its all wheel drive. It can't be towed with only 2 wheels on the ground. It would have to be a full trailer. Or I suppose a big truck and chains or something, if all 4 wheels are on the ground thats ok too.

Thanks though! I thought nobody would reply.

Tyler

Princess12
05-31-2006, 04:28 PM
Oh, sorry I can't help. Good luck finding something!

Killswitch Performance
05-31-2006, 04:29 PM
Hey, no problem. Thanks.

HyPer50
05-31-2006, 04:34 PM
hmm... no friends with AAA?

aaronfelipe
05-31-2006, 04:34 PM
I'll do it for $99.99+tax

Killswitch Performance
05-31-2006, 04:37 PM
The shitty thing is, I have AAA but I don't have any tows left.... And plus, they always fuck up my car anyways. I've had to file a suite against them for breakin my front bumper. Idiots don't know how to load low cars.

Tyler

Killswitch Performance
05-31-2006, 04:37 PM
I'll do it for $99.99+tax

Awesome, I'll keep the offer in mind. :eye:

aaronfelipe
05-31-2006, 04:39 PM
I'm messing around with ya bro, I have something to tow with. Maybe I can get ahold of a trailer.

Killswitch Performance
05-31-2006, 04:41 PM
Well that would be great. I have to get this out of his house, becuase its closing tomorrow.

So any help is greatly appreciated. I mean, I'll pay for gas or whatever. But I've helped enough people over my time that I don't think I should have to pay.. But I will if it comes down to it.

Tyler

aaronfelipe
05-31-2006, 04:43 PM
I have had to pay every time I have needed help. Besides, it is not my car I would be using.

Killswitch Performance
05-31-2006, 04:46 PM
Alright, well thats cool, just let me know the price or whatever...

I just don't see things done for money as favors. They are side jobs for cash. But.. Its all good, money makes the world go around. I'm a member of GA3S, the local 3000GT Club, I have had help, and given help many, many times. None of which I had to pay for, and none of which I had someone pay me. Whats the point of a car club if you have to pay for your help? I guess we are just more close knit then on here.

Tyler

redlinenprelude
05-31-2006, 05:39 PM
ill help you if you do something about the yellow seats..

jfw good luck

Killswitch Performance
05-31-2006, 05:50 PM
LoL.. Yeah I know! They were in there when I bought the car.. They will go soon, I have been working on the motor first. Almost done, so it will be done soon.

Tyler

tattoodlude
05-31-2006, 06:37 PM
you can rent a trailerfrom uhaul for 40 bucks the one odwn on pleasant hill usually has them in stock. just find someone with a truck that will helpp you out...

that is how we move the preludes around

Killswitch Performance
05-31-2006, 06:40 PM
Alright cool, I guess I will have to do that.

Hey, you still interested in the 240?

Thanks,
Tyler

RandomGuy
05-31-2006, 06:50 PM
oh fuck lol the house is closing tomorow? that means i gotta get my car outta there too!!

SHIT

Killswitch Performance
06-01-2006, 09:13 AM
LoL.. Yeah. I actually didn't move mine. But it still needs to be done as soon as possible.

Tyler

sw20fj40
06-01-2006, 09:39 AM
Time to stop fucking around. Both cars need to be gone by 4 pm today. Tyler your car has been sitting there for 3 months for free while Joe painted your other car that you never paid him for. Quit whinning about " do me a favor, I need more free help" bullshit. I will move the 3000 for $75.00. If not it needs to be gone by 4PM. Not tring to be a dick but you guys have had plenty of warning. The Starion is being towed to the scrap metal yard. LOL just kidding but seriously Joe will not be there to look after your cars. His new tenants are in the junk car removal business. Who knows what could happen to them.

Halfwit
06-01-2006, 09:44 AM
oooooooh shit gettin real up in here.

Killswitch Performance
06-01-2006, 10:03 AM
Time to stop fucking around. Both cars need to be gone by 4 pm today. Tyler your car has been sitting there for 3 months for free while Joe painted your other car that you never paid him for. Quit whinning about " do me a favor, I need more free help" bullshit. I will move the 3000 for $75.00. If not it needs to be gone by 4PM. Not tring to be a dick but you guys have had plenty of warning. The Starion is being towed to the scrap metal yard. LOL just kidding but seriously Joe will not be there to look after your cars. His new tenants are in the junk car removal business. Who knows what could happen to them.

WTF? Why don't you mind your own business. I don't know what your problem is, but if there is one, I will handle it with Joe, not you. I talked to Joe last night, and offered to move my car out of there, just up the road or something s it wouldn't interfere with his tenants moving in. He said that there was no problem and he would give me their phone number upon approval from them, for me to come move the car at a later date. So unless Joe acted cool to me about it, then went and bitched to you, then there is no problem.

Also, there was never an agreement for me to pay for Joe to paint the car. Every time we are around anyone he always throws up "Hey, come down to my place man, I can help ya paint that car up, no problem" It probably took a couple hours for him to do, and I would have done it for him for free if I had the skill. I have no problem lending my knowledge and skills to a friend. Didn't think I had to pay, and we never even discussed it. You all are too much about money, it ends up controlling your life. You see everything as a monetary item.

I guess I really underestimate the moral and giving of people. But then again, its not even your place to be in the discussion, so I don't know why I should explain myself to you. But.. James and Joe broke down the other day, I was a good 30 mins away. He calls, and mentions it. I just say "I'll be there in a minute, on my way." Not, well if you give me some gas money, I guess I could swing around there after I pick up an Ice Cream Cone.

Quit being a dick. And if there is a problem, tell Joe to call me.

sw20fj40
06-01-2006, 10:13 AM
NOT MY PROBLEM. This is his brother John.

Killswitch Performance
06-01-2006, 10:15 AM
Oh and also, I didn't come in here and say "I need some free help, so if you have a car trailer, you HAVE to come move my car"

I simply asked if anyone did. I don't know what the problem is in that. I help people all the fucking time. Whoever that guy was that just came to buy my exhaust. I took his off, put mine on, well attempted to, noticed his was all kinda of fucked up and mine wouldn't bolt on, and put his back on. He tried to offer me money, but I refused.. Maybe its becuase I have a real job where I don't depend on odd jobs to get me through.

Tyler

Killswitch Performance
06-01-2006, 10:16 AM
NOT MY PROBLEM. This is his brother John.

No shit. I know who you are. Still doesn't make it your problem. I have had no quarrels with you previously, so why would you come on here acting like an ass? Why don't you mosey on over, and ask your BROTHER what he told me last night, before coming on here acting all high and mighty.

sw20fj40
06-01-2006, 10:23 AM
Its one thing to be polite and say you have a few more days, but when it drags on for a month thats a problem.

Killswitch Performance
06-01-2006, 10:27 AM
It hasn't been months since last night. Its been not even 12 hrs. What happened to your attitude? Funny how you are polite now.

Tyler

sw20fj40
06-01-2006, 12:09 PM
You have known for a month that the car needed to be moved by yesterday. I will tell you what I will move the car for free.

Killswitch Performance
06-01-2006, 12:37 PM
Actually, I knew about a week. If you have the means to move it, that would be great. I could meet you over there later tonight. I only need it moved to my house about 5 minutes down the road...

If not, I think I can do it as well. I would have came and pulled it somewhere last night if Joe even mentioned it would be a problem. But he didn't, so I didn't worry about it.

I have never had any problem with you, but you came on here showing your ass when obviously you thought I had not talked with Joe. But I had. I would never let my car, or anything of mine, disrupt someones elses business.

I am not some idiot immature 16yr old kid.

Tyler