Tracy
05-31-2006, 03:23 PM
$50k

[email protected] or call 770-319-9605

2003 Evolution 8

30K miles on chassis

3k miles on 2.3 stroker engine

670 awhp at 30 PSI on 93 octane and methanol

10.55 in the 1/4. Only been to the drag strip once 4 passes total (2 full launches). *editd so others understand a little better* AND 1 drag race on the 2.0 liter which isn't in the car anymore and 1 road race on the 2.0 l which isn't in the car anymore.

IT HAS NO ROLL CAGE

It's my daily driver

still has A/C, P/S and it also has an Alpine touch screen tuner and a JL audio amp

Every part is listed here

http://batlground.com/index.php?content=shoptracy

pics of the build up can be found here

http://batlground.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=47

current pics of the car can be found here.

http://www.batlground.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=48

The stickers will be removed and the car will be buffed once a deposit is recieved. The car comes with everything except the Privat wheels. It will be sold on the stock wheels. It has a stock valve cover that can replace the pink one. The interior is entirely stock except the boost controller and boost guage and the stereo. I will have to get those up tomorrow becuase it seems that I don't have any on my computer.

Here are the track pics

http://www.batlground.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=103

It has a stock transfer case and stock axles. Thase are the only 2 things you may consider upgrading if you plan on launching the car. We have a brand new transfer case you can buy from us if you would like to get it built.

Other than that...it drives like a dream. The drivability on this car is amazing. It has tons of drivabilty tuning done to it with the AEM. The Exedy clutch is awesome. It feels almost stock!

http://www.batlground.com/gallery/albums/evostrokerfinished/normal_evomotor6%20003.jpg
http://www.batlground.com/gallery/albums/evostrokerfinished/normal_evomotor6%20004.jpg

NiLLy
05-31-2006, 03:29 PM
i dont think the links work or its just my computer?

imbosile
05-31-2006, 03:32 PM
i dont think the links work or its just my computer?

just your computer

kerndog8
05-31-2006, 03:38 PM
maybe i missed it, how much?

TIGERJC
05-31-2006, 03:40 PM
I wonder if this thread will be deleted, I thought ppl had to post pics (not links).

Tracy
05-31-2006, 03:44 PM
Well to make everyone happy I will post pics and then you can just check the links for more ;)

kerndog8
05-31-2006, 03:46 PM
tracy shoot me a price if your not posting it, thanks

Z33_kid
05-31-2006, 04:54 PM
23k cash i hand !!!!! j'p wow wish i did have tht cash ur car is nice bump hope u get wht u want

topsecret2JZ
05-31-2006, 05:13 PM
Post a price, if there is not one i think the thread should be deleted because it is only fair to everyone else, thanks, later TS

aaronfelipe
05-31-2006, 05:15 PM
Post a price, if there is not one i think the thread should be deleted because it is only fair to everyone else, thanks, later TS
He has a point.

Z33_kid
05-31-2006, 07:02 PM
put it as obo

Tracy
05-31-2006, 07:04 PM
$50k firm no obo ;) later TS

2micro4u
05-31-2006, 07:14 PM
Very clean Evo... Tracy babied this car. Very good buy. Well worth the money considering all the upgrades modification and exposure this vehicle had,.

Good luck with the sell Tracy :goodjob:

Tracy
05-31-2006, 07:15 PM
Very clean Evo... Tracy babied this car. Very good buy. Well worth the money considering all the upgrades modification and exposure this vehicle had,.

Thanks Marlon :)

BABY J
05-31-2006, 07:20 PM
Linx I have seen work instead of pics, as long as the links work. Trade for a VTEC controller?

Tracy
05-31-2006, 07:22 PM
Linx I have seen work instead of pics, as long as the links work. Trade for a VTEC controller?

This may be a good offer *thinks* nah :)

Mika31p
05-31-2006, 07:23 PM
I agree this car is very well known.... And it is not one of those pieced together car's.. It was done right.. Whom every buy's this is getting one hell of a deal.. ONe one hell of well built car....

BABY J
05-31-2006, 07:24 PM
This may be a good offer *thinks* nah :)

D'OH!!!

green91
05-31-2006, 08:28 PM
Can i take out the front axles and drift it?

juan b
05-31-2006, 08:57 PM

how has it been babied if its been drag raced?

other then that.. free bump for a fast car

Big Baller
05-31-2006, 09:18 PM
Dan absolutely refused to beat on the car because he wanted to sell it. I called him a bitch after every pass at the drag strip. I was looking at the logs when he came off the track, the boy was shifting slow. Not granny shifts but still pretty damn slow.

evokenny
05-31-2006, 09:43 PM
trade? LOL

BABY J
05-31-2006, 09:54 PM
I already tried that.

boostboy97
05-31-2006, 10:44 PM
50K , lol, try Ebay

Vteckidd
05-31-2006, 10:49 PM
Its worth what they are asking, PERIOD.

USED EVOs are going for what, 20K? especially with that low of mileage.
Between the built motor, that is not just rods an piston, but a custom stroker motor, the turbo, the tranny i beleive is a Shep Racing trans,

there is easily over 30k in the car. doesnt this have the $5000 exedy triple carbon clutch?

Bump for a street legal, AC having, 10 second car.

Big Baller
05-31-2006, 10:51 PM
You cant build that car for 50k. Period

Vteckidd
05-31-2006, 10:53 PM
an if everyone is too lazy to go look:

: : : Engine
2 Walbro 255 fuel pumps
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
Earls stainless fuel lines and fittings
Russel fuel pressure gauge
Rochester 1000cc fuel injectors
Nitrous Express direct port nitrous system with carbon fiber bottle, heater and purge 100-200hp)
Bj’s sheet metal intake manifold and fuel rail
Holley 75mm throttle body
Tial Blow off valve
Tial 44mm vband clamp wastegate
Garrett gt35r turbocharger
Schearer stainless steel tubular exhaust manifold
Garrett core front mount intercooler with custom endtanks and piping
Custom 3” stainless mandrel bent full exhaust system with magnaflow muffler
K&N 4 inch intake filter
Custom 4 inch air intake
Odyssey mini battery
Aem cdi
Aem ems
Aem wideband oxygen sensor
Aem 5 bar map sensor
Aem intake air temperature sensor
Taylor 10mm spark plug wires
Msd twin tower coil packs
2.3 Liter Stroker Motor
4g64 crankshaft z
Pauter connecting rods
Ross racing pistons with rings
Federal mogul main and rod bearings
Arp head studs
Ferrea 1mm oversized valves
Ferrea dual valve springs
Ferrea titanium retainers
Ferrea keepers
Race ported and polished head
Tomei Camshafts
Tomei cam gears
Hks evc 5 boost controller
Custom methanol injection kit
Exedy triple carbon clutch
Valvoline syn power 20-50 motor oil
Redline shockproof gear oil for transfer case and rear differential
BG syncroshift manual transmission oil

: : : Suspension
Privat Fahren 18x8.5 rims
Dunlop Direzza tires 255/35/18
Tein Basic Coilovers
Goodrich brake line
Ferrado Brake pads

: : : Drivetrain
Shepherd built transmission

2.0civic
05-31-2006, 10:56 PM
badd ass car PERIOD

IndianStig
06-01-2006, 01:18 AM
you know you have a pink valve cover? i think thats the shit

GsrTurbo320
06-01-2006, 01:21 AM
once sum1 buys it..can it be repainted it..eh.

green91
06-01-2006, 05:49 AM
once sum1 buys it..can it be repainted it..eh.

Reading pwnz you!!

The stickers will be removed and the car will be buffed once a deposit is recieved.

BABY J
06-01-2006, 09:00 AM
Pink paint is also lighter than DARK paint. Weight reduction FTW.

B16a2 Civic
06-01-2006, 09:09 AM
once i sell my Si i can buy this outright

yup, bump for nice fast car

boostboy97
06-01-2006, 11:50 AM
EDIT GA_Teg: Don't come back in the thread again.

B16a2 Civic
06-01-2006, 11:51 AM
i'll take 50k buy a used C6 and slap a procharger on it and own all on the highway.

that was a very productive post to this thread!
[/sarcasm font]

boostboy97
06-01-2006, 12:31 PM
Pink paint is also lighter than DARK paint. Weight reduction FTW.

^^^^^^and this thread is?? gimme a fukin break

BABY J
06-01-2006, 12:37 PM

U do not have enuff posts to get a break. Also my post was a joke, and was taken as such. Yours, was... well JUST A JOKE!!!! LOL. :eye:

A.P. Photography
06-01-2006, 12:40 PM

Learn to read.

EDIT GA_Teg: Don't come back in the thread again.

LemonAJAX
06-01-2006, 12:53 PM
I'll take the drivers seat.. trade for a stock lancer one plus 200?? lol

The BUCKY
06-01-2006, 12:55 PM
:( sad day. good luck though

boostboy97
06-01-2006, 01:29 PM
U do not have enuff posts to get a break. Also my post was a joke, and was taken as such. Yours, was... well JUST A JOKE!!!! LOL. :eye:

i know your post was a joke, alot of people bs in all the threads , but when i say something i get bashed or threatened. this is pretty much a public forums so some of the MOD GODS need too get out whatever is stuck up their ass and learn to take a joke without givin a smart ass comment or threaten somebody like your gonna ban them . and just because im not a post whore with thousands of threads dosnt mean i cant post up pointless shit like everyone else.

BABY J
06-01-2006, 01:32 PM
^^ troo

A.P. Photography
06-01-2006, 01:36 PM
i know your post was a joke, alot of people bs in all the threads , but when i say something i get bashed or threatened. this is pretty much a public forums so some of the MOD GODS need too get out whatever is stuck up their ass and learn to take a joke without givin a smart ass comment or threaten somebody like your gonna ban them . and just because im not a post whore with thousands of threads dosnt mean i cant post up pointless shit like everyone else.
You can post up whatever pointless BS you want in the WHORESLOUNGE but going into a FS thread and making comments like you did will not be tolerated. Any further posts by you in this thread will be deleted.

HalfBaked
06-01-2006, 01:37 PM
Good luck with the sale.

I'd totally buy it but ya know, I'm like 56k short.

Yea, I have negative dollars right now.

topsecret2JZ
06-01-2006, 01:37 PM
Honestly Tracy i would not sell it i know you have put way more than 50 grand into that car right? KEEP IT!!! that thing is fucking badass, oh and before you get rid of i wanna a ride in it i bet that thinbg is crazy

BABY J
06-01-2006, 01:40 PM
She's got a Vette to buy! :) If it's served her purpose then it's time to move on. But I'd personally never go "big" on a car that I would not always own. Your mods lose roughly 75% of their value when it comes to the resale... even for a shop car. Another shop would take it on as their shop car though, or RUINER could just scrape 50k outta his ash tray for it and use it for a car to drive to the mailbox with.

CSquared
06-01-2006, 01:43 PM
how has it been babied if its been drag raced?

other then that.. free bump for a fast car

Don't forget road raced ;)

Tracy
06-01-2006, 01:50 PM
Don't forget road raced ;)
How's about everyone shut the fuck up and quit hating all of the time. The car is a fucking street car and it goes to the track sometimes. It had 3k miles on the new engine. It's made for drag racing and road racing...it's got built everything except axles and transfer case. If it's not one thing it's another. First everyone has something to say cuz "I don't race it" now that it's for sale people want to bring up the 2 times it has been to the track. Once for the drag race and once for a road race. So suck it!

Big Baller
06-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Its only been to the road course on the old motor and turbo setup. Its never been that I know of on the new setup

BABY J
06-01-2006, 02:00 PM
How's about everyone shut the fuck up and quit hating all of the time. The car is a fucking street car and it goes to the track sometimes. It had 3k miles on the new engine. It's made for drag racing and road racing...it's got built everything except axles and transfer case. If it's not one thing it's another. First everyone has something to say cuz "I don't race it" now that it's for sale people want to bring up the 2 times it has been to the track. Once for the drag race and once for a road race. So suck it!

+1. Feelin' that Trace. Yall fuckin crack me up... every1 wants to sell THEIR shit as "modded this and that" to bump up the price, and then when it comes time to BUY some1 else's shit "oh but it's a RACE car and has been dogged". LOL. Like she says, BITE IT. Some1 who wants this car will know what it is, and what it is capable of, and what it is built for, and what it is worth (STREET value for the parts). End of fucking story. You got the loot, buy it and you get yourself a nice track ready streetcar. This IS a streetcar even though it runs 10s, you wanna see a RACE car then go here...

http://www.amsperformance.com/

Otherwise do not flame. K Putos? Find the average price of an 03 EVO (unmodded), then depreciate the modded parts (street value, not NEW value). But give BG their respect due and go HIGHER on the "wrench time" value b/c this car is not a mutt --> it's a PROFESSIONAL SPEED SHOP car. If you have never went big on a project then do NOT flame the pricing, b/c u are prolly not versed enuff to know what it takes to get there. DAMN NOOBS. /rant

Tracy
06-01-2006, 02:06 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BABY J again.

LOL thanks hun:)

BABY J
06-01-2006, 02:11 PM
I just hate it when mofos pretend like they do not know what we build these cars for... WTF. SO WHAT if it's been on a goddamn road course... that's why we are ALL here... we're not here b/c we like to keep shit stock are we??? Correct me if I'm wrong.. DAMN!

ShooterMcGavin
06-01-2006, 02:11 PM
She's got a Vette to buy! :) If it's served her purpose then it's time to move on. But I'd personally never go "big" on a car that I would not always own. Your mods lose roughly 75% of their value when it comes to the resale... even for a shop car. Another shop would take it on as their shop car though, or RUINER could just scrape 50k outta his ash tray for it and use it for a car to drive to the mailbox with.
:lmao: goodluck with the sale, wish i had that kinda money :goodjob:

CSquared
06-01-2006, 02:48 PM
I just hate it when mofos pretend like they do not know what we build these cars for... WTF. SO WHAT if it's been on a goddamn road course... that's why we are ALL here... we're not here b/c we like to keep shit stock are we??? Correct me if I'm wrong.. DAMN!

I could give a flying fuck about the sale of this car, but i do feel obliged to clear up any misinformation.

Very clean Evo... Tracy babied this car. Very good buy.

This comment is completely misleading. In my book, flogging the car around a road course or a drag strip doesn't come close babying. The buyer has a right to know... Regardless... It is a nice car and I'm sure it is/was well maintained.

This is the last comment i will make on this topic barring the occurrence of some sort of nasty response directed at me.

1439/2000
06-01-2006, 02:55 PM
Batlground Engineering- Building the fastest imports in Georgia.

And c6s.

Watch out, cause the Galant wants some. :lmfao:

Big Baller
06-01-2006, 02:57 PM
I could give a flying fuck about the sale of this car, but i do feel obliged to clear up any misinformation.

This comment is completely misleading. In my book, flogging the car around a road course or a drag strip doesn't come close babying. The buyer has a right to know... Regardless... It is a nice car and I'm sure it is/was well maintained.

This is the last comment i will make on this topic barring the occurrence of some sort of nasty response directed at me.

Hey dumb fuck. Did you not read my post. They only time Tracy took this car on a road course was on the old motor and turbo setup. The car didn't go off track while it was there. As far as the drag racing goes, Dan was shifting that car rather slowly Ive seen the logs, the car has been babied. Unfortunately to be a 10.5 second car it actually has to go to the drag strip. I think that was pretty fucking clear. SO STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE GIRLS THREAD.

Tracy
06-01-2006, 03:02 PM

First things first...I didn't make the comment. But thanks to Marlon for the kind words...they are true BTW. Running the car at 19 psi for the most part is babying it ;) It can make 40 psi at full boost and it was run at 30 psi this weekend. There is no hiding what has been done with the car. Everyone has seen the pictures. 1 drag race on the stroker and 1 road race and 1 drag race on the 2.0. The car is in better shape than 9/10 of the stock cars you will run across. If you were the buyer...trust me you would know everything...I don't think your interested, are you? No need for you to play the for sale police....I don't understand you fellings of obligation. I can take care of any questions people have about the sale of my car when they are asked and show a true interest in the car. There were eleventy links posted to our website and you insinuate that someone is giving out misinformation????? There is a video of the race this past weekend for crying out loud. Give me a break. Your opinion will count if you are interested in buying the car.

BABY J
06-01-2006, 03:12 PM

Stop talking sir. 4 - 5 passes (drag) on a 10 second capable car? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!! THERE ARE STOCK EVOs BEING LAUNCHED FROM EVERY STOPLIGHT THAT THEY ENCOUNTER THROUGHOUT THE DAY!! NOT TO MENTION THE STOCK EVO IS A RALLY CAR, IT IS RIGHT AT HOME ON A ROAD COURSE IS IT NOT? SHE'S NOT SLANGING A LINCOLN NAVIGATOR AROUND A ROAD COURSE AND THEN TRYNA SHOVE IT DOWN SOMEONES THROAT AS "BABIED" IS SHE? YOU'RE KILLING ME MAN! :)

GUY #1: F18 HORNET FIGHTER JET / FOR SALE / 4 DOGFIGHTS AND A COUPLE OF CARRIER LANDINGS. 14 MILLION DOLLARS OBO

GUY #2: man, that thing has been ABUSED!!!! NO DEAL!!!

:jerkit:

CSquared
06-01-2006, 03:19 PM
I said all i needed to say.

love you too,
chRis

Big Baller
06-01-2006, 03:25 PM
I said all i needed to say.

love you too,
chRis

No the original post said all you needed to say. It said the car ran a 10.5, so clearly it has been to the drag strip.

What you need to fucking do is apologize to Tracy for fucking up here thread.

SpoolBus
06-01-2006, 03:34 PM
Looked pretty damn fast at the strip.. made me =] knowing I had a part in funding the build...good luck on the sale. :goodjob:

CSquared
06-01-2006, 03:52 PM
No the original post said all you needed to say. It said the car ran a 10.5, so clearly it has been to the drag strip.

What you need to fucking do is apologize to Tracy for fucking up here thread.

lol yeah sure dude... I'll take it under advisement.

;)

EDIT: To my recollection... I didn't once question anything Tracy said about the car. Hell... I even quoted the post i was referring to. I was merely negating his comment.

bb42ner
06-01-2006, 04:30 PM
i saw this car in marietta today, it looked good, i would but it if i had the money, GL with the sell

IntegraXTR
06-01-2006, 04:34 PM
bump for the hello kitty sticker

Tracy
06-01-2006, 04:51 PM
lol yeah sure dude... I'll take it under advisement.

;)

EDIT: To my recollection... I didn't once question anything Tracy said about the car. Hell... I even quoted the post i was referring to. I was merely negating his comment.

It's cool :). Let's just forget about it. It's all a matter of opinion whether or not the car has been babied or not...so who cares. I only care that the buyer is informed.

brads94accord
06-01-2006, 05:47 PM
hey tracy i will come take off the stickers and buff the car for $50 and some lunch.

or we could setup some sort of trade...

turbo accord for a turbo lancer...i might even throw in another set of wheels.

The BUCKY
06-01-2006, 08:54 PM
hey tracy hit me up if you are still in town.

lsvteceg954
06-01-2006, 10:23 PM
bump!!!!! tracy is gangsta she punked up some boi at varsity on camera lol....good luck with sale wish i had the money

HalfBaked
06-02-2006, 12:29 AM
You should put transformers on that thing...

UpSideDownDesi
06-02-2006, 12:42 AM
*gets the cash out....walks toward the door to leave and purchase the car*......looks at the sweet pix one more time b4 leaving*......*see's a pink vavle cover :doh: and quickly puts the money back* lol. Jokes aside....i have never seen car in person, but sure does sounds like a monster and yes well taken care of. Come on people.....tell me a person in this site who has never raced their car before? If i had this car with all that power...i'd be hauling ass 24/7 (i am sure most of y'all would do the same), but they managed to keep their right foot under control. That car is meant to be driven hard and that's exactly wat they did, but only couple of times.....so props to them for the times they did and good luck with the sale.

mezzies96teg
06-02-2006, 01:55 AM
bump for a bad ass evo and to the very kewl chick that owns it!!! meet u at the varsity and was super kewl and funny...good luck with the sell...if i had the money i would sooo be all over it!!!

XanRules
06-04-2006, 04:03 PM
This thing drove past me on Monday when I was downtown.
First thoughts were "Holy Shit".

What an incredible ride.

Maybe you saw me - green subaru covered in stickers?

umairejaz
06-10-2006, 08:58 PM
THAT is sick!

Batlground
06-12-2006, 10:11 AM
This thing drove past me on Monday when I was downtown.
First thoughts were "Holy Shit".

What an incredible ride.

Maybe you saw me - green subaru covered in stickers?

I don't recall, but either way...this testimony is proof that it's a daily driver ;)

PhAtBoYMr2
06-12-2006, 10:47 AM
good luck on the sale, ive seen the car in action its pretty damn fast.

but i highly doubt you will sell it to anyone on IA, 90% of the ppl here drive hondas and probally cant afford the 50k try ebay or www.speedforsale.com

Batlground
06-12-2006, 10:52 AM
good luck on the sale, ive seen the car in action its pretty damn fast.

but i highly doubt you will sell it to anyone on IA, 90% of the ppl here drive hondas and probally cant afford the 50k try ebay or www.speedforsale.com (http://www.speedforsale.com)

We didn't really expect to sell it on IA to be honest...but word definately spreads from here. We have already contacted Jeremy from Speed for sale. He said it's not really his demographic, that he does mostly Supras. I have it on racingjunk.com and craigs list. It's not urgent that we sell it. It's paid for. We are just ready for the Vette and the Supra ;)

PhAtBoYMr2
06-12-2006, 11:03 AM
We didn't really expect to sell it on IA to be honest...but word definately spreads from here. We have already contacted Jeremy from Speed for sale. He said it's not really his demographic, that he does mostly Supras. I have it on racingjunk.com and craigs list. It's not urgent that we sell it. It's paid for. We are just ready for the Vette and the Supra ;)

cool. good luck i hope it goes into the right hands, you may want to take all the decals off for a quicker sale, i doubt another girl will buy that car and most guys wont like all that pink hello kitty on there...haha good luck :goodjob:

BABY J
06-12-2006, 11:06 AM
www.modifiedcartrader.com

Batlground
06-12-2006, 11:11 AM
cool. good luck i hope it goes into the right hands, you may want to take all the decals off for a quicker sale, i doubt another girl will buy that car and most guys wont like all that pink hello kitty on there...haha good luck :goodjob:

Yea, I've already posted that the stickers will come off and car buffed when we get a deposit...until then it's advertisement for us. Most people inquiring seem to understand that:o

Thanks BabyJ :)

Z33_kid
06-12-2006, 11:27 AM
i wish i had tht money ; ( i wuld be al over this

sohcEX
06-12-2006, 02:13 PM
Hey good luck on the sell nice lookin car I would buy it even if you punched the shit out of it. Hey want to trade it for a 84 nissan 720 and a case of paps <----just messin around

nick17
06-21-2006, 06:01 PM
wast a round about price?

Tracy
06-21-2006, 06:05 PM
wast a round about price?

Th eprice is in the first post actually. I edited it, but $50K

puregroove
06-21-2006, 11:28 PM
sick sick car::: :eek: bump

BABY J
07-06-2006, 11:53 AM
Bump this shiznit.

whiteblaze23
07-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Nice car, seen it in person once....................ps pages 3 and 4 were funny as shiznit!